Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sleep with your plushies or just collect them?

leonbrony17

Hmm, well, umm... yeah, I do sleep with my Fluttershy plush... but not in... that... way...  :blush:   She is a 40 inch life-size laying Fluttershy. 

I can attest to how amazingly cozy I sleep at night with her. I snuggle up next to her, while her wing rests over me. I just sleep better with her. Only thing is, she is more of a displayable plush, so I'm getting a second Fluttershy that is more soft and is meant for snuggling. She will arrive in two weeks. I'm so hyped!  :yay:

She will be my second life size Fluttershy, coming in at 45" long. I'm excited for her because she has faux fur hair.  :squee:

Fluttershy approves of your choice!  :squee:

Oooh, how big is she?

Oh my goshityafdslokijuhy...who made that 40" one?

I want one!

So jelly now...

Oh well, to answer the question, yup, never a night without hugging my 32" Rainbow Dash (with faux fur mane and tail...so soft...).

I've had her for almost 2 years, cuddled with almost every night, she's still in one piece, and I hope she stays in one piece for many more years of cuddling.

• Brohoof 2

Oh my goshityafdslokijuhy...who made that 40" one?

I want one!

So jelly now...

Oh well, to answer the question, yup, never a night without hugging my 32" Rainbow Dash (with faux fur mane and tail...so soft...).

I've had her for almost 2 years, cuddled with almost every night, she's still in one piece, and I hope she stays in one piece for many more years of cuddling.

Thanks! She was made by Agatrix. She makes ponies 55" to 65" long, but I asked for a smaller size so the price would be less expensive. 

She is super cute, but not as cute or as show accurate as the new 45" one I'm getting (a Fluttershy also with faux fur mane and tail). I've never felt a faux fur mane plush, so I am super excited to know what it feels like in person. 

So, do you have both a giant Fluttershy and a Rainbow Dash plush, then? (Because your original comment mentioned a giant Fluttershy that you sleep with.)  Have any pics of her?

Who made your Rainbow Dash, by the way? I'll have to get a Rainbow Dash one, sometime. Dashie is so cute.  ^_^

Edited by ElementalFluttershee
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks! She was made by Agatrix. She makes ponies 55" to 65" long, but I asked for a smaller size so the price would be less expensive. 

She is super cute, but not as cute or as show accurate as the new 45" one I'm getting (a Fluttershy also with faux fur mane and tail). I've never felt a faux fur mane plush, so I am super excited to know what it feels like in person. 

So, do you have both a giant Fluttershy and a Rainbow Dash plush, then? (Because your original comment mentioned a giant Fluttershy that you sleep with.)  Have any pics of her?

Who made your Rainbow Dash, by the way? I'll have to get a Rainbow Dash one, sometime. Dashie is so cute.  ^_^

ah, nice, i've heard about Agatrix, i kinda like that design somehow.

i'm going to get a new plushie soon i hope, life size at minimum.

and i swear, kinda, haven't experienced a minky mane/tail, but i don't want anything other than faux fur, sleeping with your face resting on it...sooooooo goooood  :pinkie:

anyway, nah, only Dashie, of those in cuddleable size, she was made by Epicrainbowcrafts.

this one.

post-40375-0-63032200-1487920882_thumb.jpg

Edited by Olsen1987
  • Brohoof 1

I have a few 7 inch plushies (Pinkie, Twilight and Flutters) but I don't sleep with them. It's not because I'm trying to keep them pristine and collectible, it's just that I already sleep with a very large plush panda, and she might get jealous.  :wacko:

I have quite a few plushies in my collection. While most are on a shelf to look nice, I admit I snuggle with a Nurse Redheart plushie I have. Though, it's more due to needing to hug something to be able to feel comfortable enough to sleep. Always did that since, well, ever. Used to be one of my spare pillows, but I have a nice plushie to snuggle now~

Edited by Blood Moon

• 1 month later...

I used to sleep with my pony plushies because they're soft and cuddly and that's what I usually like to do with plushies, but I don't do that anymore since I have so many other plushies to sleep with (more properly "cuddle-shaped" ones).

I need to get myself a Fluttershy plushie.. I don't have any mlp merchandise except my 3rd gen ponies. And those are small and plastic so not very comfortable to sleep with but fun to play with and display on my shelves!

Edited by Lunarpalette