Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you usually play along with No-Shave November?

Luigi

35 users have voted

1. 1. Do you do No-Shave November?

• Yes
    • No, but I know someone who does
    • Nope. Never heard of it

I don't know if any of you guys out there are crazy about Facial Hair, but I thought I'd ask.

Does anyone here participate in the popular fad that is "No Shave November?" I tried it once, and I couldn't handle it.

Edited by Baby Flyer

I try to every year, but I usually cave in about halfway through the month. It's just so itchy! Haha.

But I'm doing well this time so far. I might go all the way! Haha.

Edited by Random24567

I usually only shave every couple of weeks anyways, so No Shave November doesn't often register. Throw on top that really you only do NSN when you donate it's not like I really do it anyways, I'm just too worried about my budget to try, end of year tax rebates be damned.

I've never heard of it before but now that I do, I wouldn't want to take part in it as I wouldn't be able to last a single day. My facial hair grows a little too quick for its own good and needs to be trimmed down every morning.

Isn't it called Movember?

Now that you mention it, I HAVE heard it be referred to as Movember before.

I just hear it as No Shave November more often, lol.

I keep my beard neat and trimmed, but I do know someone who does this. Though that's probably just because he never shaves or trims his beard.

Fucker looks like Rasputin.

That's what I'm afraid of. I don't want to look like Rasputin or Tyler from Dude Perfect. Those beards are far too long for my liking.

I don't know if any of you guys out there are crazy about Facial Hair, but I thought I'd ask.

Does anyone here participate in the popular fad that is "No Shave November?" I tried it once, and I couldn't handle it.

its not a Fad and its called "Movember" its an Australian event to raise awareness of Men's issues i didn't know it was a thing in America so they probably don't understand it also its not just not shaving its growing a mustache 

its a bit complicated but its a very big deal razor companies donate to charity venues hold events companies donate like $10 every day of the month for each employee registered etc etc there's even companies like Dollar Razor i think its called that donate all their proceeds to Movemeber (that's the name of the charity) all year round 

either way im not allowed to partake in it due to grooming standards 

I did it the last two years but didn't do it this year. Just kinda saw no point cuz my beard and mustache don't grow to any extraordinary lengths so it's like whatever.

• 1 year later...

I would probably never be able to go through with it. My self-esteem goes to s*** after a week of not shaving, but a whole month... Sounds like I'd likely kill myself first.

Though my dad literally only shaves once a year (on April Fool's Day usually), so he does in a way.

Edited by DusksuD

No, and in defiance to this trend I shaved my beard last November after growing it all year. Well not quite, I had to shave for a cosplay... it just so happened to fall during November. I don't bother shaving until my beard becomes problematic, or cosplaying.