Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hearths warming contest Pony.fm's Hearth's Warming Contest!

Agh, I'm actually getting problems trying to "log in" to pony.fm to upload my track for this contest when i'm already logged in. Even tried logging out and logging back in and problem still not solved. What should I do before time is up??

Edited by InklingBear
  • Brohoof 1

Agh, I'm actually getting problems trying to "log in" to pony.fm to upload my track for this contest when i'm already logged in. Evgn ried logging out and logging back in and problem still not solved. What should I do before time is up??

Try clearing your cookies and your browser cache. If that doesn't work, send your track via PM and a link to your profile and I'll upload it for you

• Brohoof 1

Is this contest still open? I uploaded my song and I can't find the checkbox to submit.

Also, I can't find the song on my profile page. The artist link on the song in question goes to a different profile. Something tells me this is a repeat of a problem I had last year.

Looks like there's an issue with your account. I'll get that fixed, also I've checked the submit box for you. Don't know why it's not showing. What timezone are you in?

• Brohoof 1

US Pacific Time (UTC-8 currently) 

Probably something wrong with my timezone code :/ I'll patch that

The artist link on the song in question goes to a different profile.

I've just sent you a PM about this issue

• Brohoof 1

Try clearing your cookies and your browser cache. If that doesn't work, send your track via PM and a link to your profile and I'll upload it for you

Clearing cookies and cache didn't work. Might as well send the song through PM. :/

Edited by InklingBear
  • Brohoof 2