Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MS-PAINT - Scrap

sallycar

On 2021-10-20 at 8:48 PM, sallycar said:

HALLO

@ExplosionMare thanks you she like the dress XD

@Astral Soul /) thanks you  ! well i think i'll soon reach a point where i don't improve any more .

So happy Applejack Day or happy  Night mare night ? :LunaMCM:

Applejack Nightmare Night in Ms-paint

link: https://www.deviantart.com/sallycars/art/Applejack-Nightmare-Night-in-Ms-paint-895379318

Applejack  Nightmare Night in Ms-paint

I think one can always improve even if the improvements itself get really small and smaller as you grow

I love this picture too :> Especially great work with his instrument .. I think I would have ruined it with my skills xD

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, sallycar said:

HALLO THANKS YOU @ExplosionMare    and @Splashee  !!!

now here is hipster Dash for the RD-DAY on EQD :yay:

link: https://www.deviantart.com/sallycars/art/Rainbow-Dash-day-2022-Hipster-in-Ms-Paint-905636501?ga_submit_new=10%3A1643709913&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

Rainbow Dash day 2022 (Hipster) in Ms-Paint

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c2cd98d8-91cc-4916-960f-f86452a0c253/dez6xlh-006b20f6-604e-4c8b-a056-3ad2c0745f6d.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2MyY2Q5OGQ4LTkxY2MtNDkxNi05NjBmLWY4NjQ1MmEwYzI1M1wvZGV6NnhsaC0wMDZiMjBmNi02MDRlLTRjOGItYTA1Ni0zYWQyYzA3NDVmNmQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.m9fmZLYjY_9gJ2kUTCJ791u8KY8gS984DLQ3Hk60c30

She looks very snazzy B) Nerdy Dash is pretty cute. I also must say that you’re one of the few people who have managed to make Rainbow’s hair color really pop.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • The topic was featured
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm still impressed by your skills with mspaint :> Great artwork :>

and here's a little question for ya. Fluttershy's cutie marks are butterfly's, there are butterfly's wings in the background and she is wearing these horns on her head. So .. is this a reference of what I think it is ? xD

@Astral Soul

once many thanks. yes it should be an allusion but not to star butterfly. I've drawn a picture like this before. This is supposed to be a reference to zero two. I thought the headband would go well with the pink hair

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...