Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you eat scootaloo?

leonbrony17

I eat her very often. Because it's healthy, full of proteines and tastes very good.

(besides, i eat the healthy scootaloo and not that heart attacks from mcdonald)

(But that counts too :) )

What about you?

post-39706-0-62350800-1479770251.jpg

post-39706-0-17314800-1479770262_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Scootaloo is life. Without scootaloo, life would be a mistake. KFS is my favourite fast food restaurant. Whenever it's served at parties, I almost finish the whole lot myself. I cannot simply resist it. :-P

Edited by Gumball Ravington

Oh all the time! I try to snag her as she buzzes past & sometimes I actually manage to swallow her partway before the cops get involved again & we start up that whole shtick about "assaulting a minor" & restraining orders & blabbity, bla, bla....

Pssh, social norms! Am I right?

...............what?

Popeye's makes some good fried Scootaloo. On occasion, I get my Scootaloo fix at Roy Rogers on highway rest areas.

Popeye's: EQUESTRIAN FAST!

I love the Scootaloo Strips that the GetGo sells in town.

We have a new Scoot-fil-A in town but I haven't tried it yet. 

Do it, ASAP. Make sure you dip your fries with ranch, and your Scooties with Scoot-fill-a sauces  >_> .

Of all meat I heat, Scootie's relatives are often on the menu

Here in Japan, there's actually a holiday devoted to eating Scootaloo. KFS, as Missklang mentioned, even brings up huge deals on how much Scootaloo you can buy. It's quite a treat and they get really creative with what they put on Scootaloo. The holiday's around Christmas, so I'm really looking forward to my yearly overdose of Scootaloo. 

I eat her very often. Because it's healthy, full of proteines and tastes very good.

(besides, i eat the healthy scootaloo and not that heart attacks from mcdonald)

(But that counts too :) )

What about you?

All the time. Scootaloo nuggets are the best. Barack a Barack! Oh my God I ate a pony! Forgive me Fluttershy my Goddess! See my posts about making MLP a relgion to understand that.
  • Brohoof 1

Hey there, @@leonbrony17

Because this thread is asking more of a silly question which has already resulted in silly/fun replies, I have gone ahead and moved it to the Forum Lounge.

I thought that scootaloo was slang for people who could complete the entire pacer test.

what that 20 meter beep test thing they make you do before joining the Army or Police?

dude its not hard to pass it i got halfway just walking it to prove to Recruits struggling with it how easy it was

• 8 months later...

I eat my Scootaloos conservatively under my religious practices. I'm mostly a semi-vegetarian based on how my diet goes. Still doesn't stop me from eating dem fried Scootaloos.

Don't see how the somewhat disabled character Scootaloo is considered a Chicken by the fandom, but whatever.

I wonder what is the Turkey equivalent to MLP:FIM?

Edited by ZethaPonderer