Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

where do you think Sunset lives anyways?

Unlikeable Pony

At some point at time I like to believe that she was able to rent an apartment for herself.

It would probably involve a good amount of financial aid from Principle Celestia, and possibly Vice Principle Luna as well.

I've often believed that Sunset lives in the school library given that Princess Twilight did something like that when she came to the human world for the first time. None of the chapter books or movies have ever hinted at where Sunset lives, but the Holiday 2014 special comic showed her writing to Her Highness while in the library.

Other than the Christmas EG comic, no other hints are made on where Sunny is living. It's obvious she lives somewhere with at least the basic commodities, as she carries her own pajamas :huh: 

I suppose she lived with one of the teachers and then eventually rents out her own apartment. Maybe the government gives her a welfare check who knows. Judging by her clothes she probably isn't living in the gutter.

Got to wonder where the Sirens lived as well, they act like they've been living there a while as Aria described she was tired of eating junk food, I mean their clothes do look expensive as well so they would probably have a place to live. As they are villains most likely they possessed some people and took over their home and money.

Edited by cider float

• 2 months later...

I've been thinking. Since we already know that Sunset is a few years older than Twilight since she was Celestias student before her, so she is probably about 5-8 years older than her. Therefor the human version of Sunset is also older than human Twilight, ergo she probably stumbled upon(pony Sunset) on her human counterpart some time after her arrival to the human world, and maybe explained her situation to her human counterpart. Plus we know that creatures from Equestria age rather slowly in the human world(The sirens)so maybe while Sunset(human) was going to school(probably Crystal high) she let Sunset stay at her home and adapt and learn in the human world, before she can go back home since the portal has most likely closed of another 2 and a half years(that is by logic what 30 moons equates to). We also know she wasn't living alone since someone taught her how to play the guitar, and my money is on human Sunset.

So yeah...that's my theory at least.

Edited by FizzTheDrink

Hmm, I don't know... Sunset seemed to thrive on manipulation, so wouldn't it make more sense that she made a teacher or staff member feel sorry for her, or, you know, whatever, and convinced them to let her stay in their home for a while before she started making money playing guitar? Come on guys, how else would she have known how to play? It takes years of practice, not to mention she was new to hands, so... yeah. :derp:

I believe that she was hidding in the school at first.

But then she got caught by Principal Celestia, who took her in and help her to find a job and a cheap apartment.

Edited by Aya. K.

Thats actually a good question, I want to believe that she stays in a friend's place or at least some apartment... it would be really sad to find out she was sleeping in the streets or something along those lines >.< 

I believe Sunset lives alone.

I'm less inclined to believe that, as a high school student with no job as far as we have seen :huh:. You know? Maybe that roommate of hers could be Starlight :lol: 

I'm less inclined to believe that, as a high school student with no job as far as we have seen :huh:. You know? Maybe that roommate of hers could be Starlight :lol:

I would be happy beyond almost anything

• 6 years later...