Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

I'm thinking about adding V. D. since I haven't used him at all. 

V.D. 
https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters/v-d-r9611/?do=edit&d=3&id=9611&csrfKey=e44fb549d04329df2b468a5e8b791c6e
Appearance: dark bony skin, dark red eyes, pure black shirt and pant that matches his skin. black hair

guild: none

magic: Change magic
It kinda like transformation magic, but it only affects their appearance, so if he turns into a fast animal/being, he won't run as fast as the original.

I don't know if he's good for the rp or not, but I want to just see. 

• Brohoof 1

On 3/27/2017 at 0:53 AM, reader8363 said:

I'm thinking about adding V. D. since I haven't used him at all. 

V.D. 
https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters/v-d-r9611/?do=edit&d=3&id=9611&csrfKey=e44fb549d04329df2b468a5e8b791c6e
Appearance: dark bony skin, dark red eyes, pure black shirt and pant that matches his skin. black hair

guild: none

magic: Change magic
It kinda like transformation magic, but it only affects their appearance, so if he turns into a fast animal/being, he won't run as fast as the original.

I don't know if he's good for the rp or not, but I want to just see. 

Accepted!

(edited)

@@Dakcka

In me and arid_blitz's PM we've come up with a way to get my character back into the mainstream of the RP. So at the end of the GMG battle the guilds see Techno and Herobrien still arguing about how they can get rid of each other without destroying something else. The golem transformation then just happens out of nowhere when Techno has an unknown error and everything around him gets absorbed into him but the only things that went in where the clones and the computers they were doing stuff with. It then ended with Herobrien going in and afterwards Techno had become slightly taller but was much different on the inside. He then no longer had the CPU chip on his brain and he had been completely reset. He then had no self awareness and didn't know anything about himself. What I'm planing for is that one of the guilds had released what happened to him and had invited him into their team knowing he was more powerful than before and he was looking for anything to do. Techno then became more aware and started making decisions for himself like normal but he had grown into fighting at the GMG and didn't really know what else to do. I actually do know who your trying to ignore me and not reply to me in the RP and it's because you're confused about my characters and can't understand them or something like that. What I'm trying to do is fix that so I can actually get engaged in the RP with you guys even though I made some stupid mastakes. But I've actually learned a lot from those mastakes so I should be ready to restart myself in the RP. :) 

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Dakcka said:

@Arid_Blitz @Skylord Nexus @dragon4111 @reader8363 @Techno Universal @TheRealFlameBlues

Don't worry everyone, I'm not quitting the roleplay xD. My hiatus was caused by my immune system deciding that I wasn't worth it, so a cold that I'd ditched a couple weeks ago came back kicking. 

I've been feeling a bit better, and should be good to post tomorrow :D 

Good I was worried about you my friend.

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Dakcka said:

@Arid_Blitz @Skylord Nexus @dragon4111 @reader8363 @Techno Universal @TheRealFlameBlues

Don't worry everyone, I'm not quitting the roleplay xD. My hiatus was caused by my immune system deciding that I wasn't worth it, so a cold that I'd ditched a couple weeks ago came back kicking. 

That's good, I'm glad you're feeling better. 

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Dakcka said:

Don't worry about it man I feel ya, I'm in the exact same place right now, might die, might not XD

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

HEY I said no dying -grabs soul and wrestles it back to body- you ain't dying yet not till I say so

Guess i'll have to make you say so then.

7imVu2P.gif

This is how you know your screwed, I've bought out the Neptunia Gifs, ALL HAIL NEP NEP!

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Who is nep nep? Also you can try to get me to say it but GOOD LUCK MUAHAHA

Nep Nep is the cute abbreviation of Neptune, to funnies and cutest goddess in HyperDimension Neptunia!

03b.jpg

Her :)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Ah never heard of it now I need to check it out o3o

Yeah you should, it isn't the most appropriate anime out there, but there's nothing I would really class as dirty, just extremely suggestive and weird... comedies good.

Also It was originally a game, but they did make an anime out of it for a single season I think.

1 minute ago, Skylord Nexus said:

Yeah you should, it isn't the most appropriate anime out there, but there's nothing I would really class as dirty, just extremely suggestive and weird... comedies good.

Also It was originally a game, but they did make an anime out of it for a single season I think.

All hail the conquering hero. Lol

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...