Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

.....yo-kay, selkie, i hate to choose one over the other, but it feels like Reader's Shadow has been on his own a mite longer...XD if you'd like i can maybe make another character for Leege?

Don't worry, I can keep Leege on her own for a while without it getting stale. Shadow has been a bit overshadowed (haha pun intended), and so I think it is great that the two of you meet up. :D

Character Name: Rouen Blackrose

Physical Description and/or Picture:  Standing at 6'7 and wearing a long white leather trenchcoat that hung just above the ground, upon the back of it was a set of red wings done in rubies and fire topaz. Under the coat the figure wore a pair of black leather knee high boots that had straps across it, a pair of skin tight black leather pants tucked into the boots, white spirals going up the legs. Wearing no shirt just revealing the tan flesh with  a scar going  across the stomach. Brushing aside long white hair with red and black tips, a pair of orange eyes

Personality and Traits: Rouen is pretty intimidating at first glance, being built pretty solid. He has a kind heart however and usually tries to watch after members of the guild he is part of. Always in a mood to help and spends most of his days napping in the sun as he is more of a night owl

Guild Mark: The blue Pegasus guild has a white guild mark on the back of his neck under his hair. Thinks of the guild like family

Fighting Ability/Magic: Rouen uses a very forbidden form of magic called Satan Soul.This particular form of Magic allows the user to take the powers and forms of different demons. Using this he has gone alone on many a mission against very strong enemies. Usually going alone so he doesn't endanger his guild mates.

Weaknesses: Rouen's biggest weakness has to be his heart in  not attacking a downed enemy or someone who claims to have submitted. Or if he has a friend taken hostage he submits to protect them. Another weakness he has to face someone fast before he uses his satan soul power to even his speed with them

Need to Knows (no specifics):

Knows Leege and protects her even from herself, likes t eat large amount of food Ramen being his favorite followed by sushi, keeps in shape to try and avoid using his powers on useless things

• Brohoof 1

For some reason I lost the thing I was writing on... So, lets do this again!

Character Name: Eier

Physical Description and/or Picture: Eier is forever stuck looking like a twelve year old version of himself, he has black hair with blue tops. He has tried cutting them off, but it stays. His eyes are blue unless he uses his magic. His build isn't that different from other twelve year olds, however. He is a whole lot faster, even though he has almost no strength. His body is a ghastly white colour. To hide this he wears a tattered black robe, underneath it he wears a brown shirt with green floral patterns on the sides and shoulders. His pants are blue and go down to his legs, afterwards he got another pair of black thin pants. He has a black hood and a white mask which has a black fire going from the right side to the left side.

Personality and Traits: He likes being left alone, due to him not trusting himself with others. He dislikes large crowds. He really likes sweets, so much as to the point where he would do almost anything for some. Some things he never do, due to his former guildmaster are. 1) Kill someone unless needed to. 2) Do not use others. There are things he almost always do however. 1) Protect anyone close to you. 2) Repay what is given. 3) Never give up, as long as there is hope. These were the wishes of his former guild. Due to him not wanting to be with others he often puts on a cold attitude or an insulting one. However, he is kind under the surface.

Guild Mark: Currently guildless, former guild mark was removed by magic, forcibly. Leaving a scar, it looks like it was a weapon that harmed him. Located on his upper left shoulder.

Fighting Ability/Magic: Whilst his physical strength isn't great without his magic, his speed is in leagues of people enchanting their speed. This is because of a permament curse magic he has upon him, he never ages and can't grow stronger physically. But he is in a speed league of his own. His magic is Enchant, specifically "Curse Enchant" and normal enchant. He can by using enchant boost a person's physical or magical properties, using curse enchant he can apply 'curses' to people. These can be permament if something goes wrong, they're used to either make someone stronger or weaker depending on what curse it is. For example, one might get a curse in which they become super slow whilst getting super strength. Basically, it improves one aspect much much greater than a normal enchant would but decreases another one with the same amount. He had a curse casted upon him by himself by mistake.

Weaknesses: He is afraid of being with others, he dislikes crowds, he hates spiders. If you tell him he'll end up hurting other people, he'll start hesitating and be more cautious. He likes sweets, way too much. Is afraid of joining a guild again.

His former guild was "Lion pride". He joined the guild at the age of 10. He wont betray friends for sweets, he'll think about it though.

Have a good day, that's all.

Edited by rolle

@

Um, is dawn asking about the trumpet when she asks, "What is that." Just want to make sure. 

Yes indeedily! 

For some reason I lost the thing I was writing on... So, lets do this again!

Character Name: Eier

Physical Description and/or Picture: Eier is forever stuck looking like a twelve year old version of himself, he has black hair with blue tops. He has tried cutting them off, but it stays. His eyes are blue unless he uses his magic. His build isn't that different from other twelve year olds, however. He is a whole lot faster, even though he has almost no strength. His body is a ghastly white colour. To hide this he wears a tattered black robe, underneath it he wears a brown shirt with green floral patterns on the sides and shoulders. His pants are blue and go down to his legs, afterwards he got another pair of black thin pants. He has a black hood and a white mask which has a black fire going from the right side to the left side.

Personality and Traits: He likes being left alone, due to him not trusting himself with others. He dislikes large crowds. He really likes sweets, so much as to the point where he would do almost anything for some. Some things he never do, due to his former guildmaster are. 1) Kill someone unless needed to. 2) Do not use others. There are things he almost always do however. 1) Protect anyone close to you. 2) Repay what is given. 3) Never give up, as long as there is hope. These were the wishes of his former guild. Due to him not wanting to be with others he often puts on a cold attitude or an insulting one. However, he is kind under the surface.

Guild Mark: Currently guildless, former guild mark was removed by magic, forcibly. Leaving a scar, it looks like it was a weapon that harmed him. Located on his upper left shoulder.

Fighting Ability/Magic: Whilst his physical strength isn't great without his magic, his speed is in leagues of people enchanting their speed. This is because of a permament curse magic he has upon him, he never ages and can't grow stronger physically. But he is in a speed league of his own. His magic is Enchant, specifically "Curse Enchant" and normal enchant. He can by using enchant boost a person's physical or magical properties, using curse enchant he can apply 'curses' to people. These can be permament if something goes wrong, they're used to either make someone stronger or weaker depending on what curse it is. For example, one might get a curse in which they become super slow whilst getting super strength. Basically, it improves one aspect much much greater than a normal enchant would but decreases another one with the same amount. He had a curse casted upon him by himself by mistake.

Weaknesses: He is afraid of being with others, he dislikes crowds, he hates spiders. If you tell him he'll end up hurting other people, he'll start hesitating and be more cautious. He likes sweets, way too much. Is afraid of joining a guild again.

His former guild was "Lion pride". He joined the guild at the age of 10. He wont betray friends for sweets, he'll think about it though.

Have a good day, that's all.

Approved, my friend! :D

@, Ah, figured that after seeing the earlier posts. Is magic banned within the universe of the RP?

Hm.. What do you mean by banned exactly? The magic used in the Fairy Tail roleplay is that similar to what is found inside the anime (and manga). If you mean is it banned by their world, no. It is accepted by everyone (obviously with restrictions for violence reasons).

Edited by Selkie

@, *facepalms* Those moments when something isn't specified in the first post. Anyways, I can work with this. Gonna have to make an OC, for an anime I haven't watched (yet) from the ground up. Also, the title is confusing actually, I thought it was an RP, that was a fairytale, not that it was based off the Fairy Tail anime.

Anyways, the quizzing is over. I won't be asking any more questions, unless I need to.

Wait, actually, while I can still ask... do you plan to ever close this?

Well I guess I should join!!! So here he is!!! :)

Character Name: Techno Universal

Physical Description and/or Picture: His face looks very similar to Tom Hanks. Always wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans and he is around 160cm tall. He looks like a completely unsuspecting human.

Personality and Traits: his always very observant of everything around him as he naturaly wants to take in as much environmental information as possible. He is usually very quiet and fast when he is randomly wondering around but when he starts interacting with other people he really does like to get silly with his jokes.

Guild Mark: He has a blue mark printed into his upper right arm that is some sort of strange registration number that looks exactly like this except blue: UMH-051

He thinks it's his unit/model registration number that identifies him in the place he came from. He knows it must be an extremely advanced guild (possibly civilisation) that he was a part of. But he still doesn't know who they are or what they have to do with him. He also has a thought that they are watching him or useing him to study the world in a way.

Fighting Ability/Magic: He can do a lot with his magic as his system automatically dose it based on CMD commands that he has to manually program into his interface system. But once the commands are saved to the drive he can very quickly use them as the CMD automatically runs the nessacery procedure to do the function when he requests it. He also has a special mode that will activate in battle if he starts to fall back. It increases his speed and enables his CMD to attempt to improvise and generate new magic command presets.

Weaknesses: Primarily his biggest weakness is certain types of magic that interfere with his system that will slow him down and make it a lot harder for him to control himself. Also making it easier to do physical damage to him as it interrupts his Sheld system and even worse can stop his RAM refresh system that will likely crash his hole CMD basically completely disabling him.

Need to Knows (no specifics): he was actually made into robot with his original skin and brain kept original. He doesn't know where he came from or who created him as all he remembers was waking up in the centre of a astroid impact site. It even took him quite a while to figure out what he truly was. :)

@, *facepalms* Those moments when something isn't specified in the first post. Anyways, I can work with this. Gonna have to make an OC, for an anime I haven't watched (yet) from the ground up. Also, the title is confusing actually, I thought it was an RP, that was a fairytale, not that it was based off the Fairy Tail anime.

Anyways, the quizzing is over. I won't be asking any more questions, unless I need to.

Wait, actually, while I can still ask... do you plan to ever close this?

Not unless it becomes inactive or for whatever reason we conclude it. I don't see any reasons to close it in the near future though.

Well I guess I should join!!! So here he is!!! :)

Character Name: Techno Universal

Physical Description and/or Picture: His face looks very similar to Tom Hanks. Always wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans and he is around 160cm tall. He looks like a completely unsuspecting human.

Personality and Traits: his always very observant of everything around him as he naturaly wants to take in as much environmental information as possible. He is usually very quiet and fast when he is randomly wondering around but when he starts interacting with other people he really does like to get silly with his jokes.

Guild Mark: He has a blue mark printed into his upper right arm that is some sort of strange registration number that looks exactly like this except blue: UMH-051

He thinks it's his unit/model registration number that identifies him in the place he came from. He knows it must be an extremely advanced guild (possibly civilisation) that he was a part of. But he still doesn't know who they are or what they have to do with him. He also has a thought that they are watching him or useing him to study the world in a way.

Fighting Ability/Magic: He can do a lot with his magic as his system automatically dose it based on CMD commands that he has to manually program into his interface system. But once the commands are saved to the drive he can very quickly use them as the CMD automatically runs the nessacery procedure to do the function when he requests it. He also has a special mode that will activate in battle if he starts to fall back. It increases his speed and enables his CMD to attempt to improvise and generate new magic command presets.

Weaknesses: Primarily his biggest weakness is certain types of magic that interfere with his system that will slow him down and make it a lot harder for him to control himself. Also making it easier to do physical damage to him as it interrupts his Sheld system and even worse can stop his RAM refresh system that will likely crash his hole CMD basically completely disabling him.

Need to Knows (no specifics): he was actually made into robot with his original skin and brain kept original. He doesn't know where he came from or who created him as all he remembers was waking up in the centre of a astroid impact site. It even took him quite a while to figure out what he truly was. :)

Approved, my friend! Post whenever you would like to, as I recently approved @@rolle, maybe you two could start together. 

Not unless it becomes inactive or for whatever reason we conclude it. I don't see any reasons to close it in the near future though.

Approved, my friend! Post whenever you would like to, as I recently approved @@rolle, maybe you two could start together.

Well I guess I should get started then!!! I'll start it with Techno meeting Eier for the first time. :) Edited by Techno Universal

could someone interact with Starry, she's getting into trouble, and the fact that it's getting a little harder to play her. 

I'm on it! I'll navigate the attention of Leege and Rouen to Starry ASAP.

@@@Techno Universal,

Sorry for the lack of activity, real life stuff. Although, I really feel like I can't even reply. I'll list the reasons, don't worry.

1. I feel forced into a place doing an action which wasn't natural for my character. (Without my consent)

2. My character was placed in an environment where he wouldn't naturally be going. (There being farms and such in that area, according to Techno)

3. I feel like my character was forcibly changed in personality to fit what Techno wrote, without my consent furthermore. (If it did match up with his personality and what actions he would take it'd be fine. In this case, that's a straight no from me.)

The above reasons is why, I personally feel less compelled to even write a first post. Also, yes. One of these is a rulebreaker. But, I'm being kind and seeing if we can resolve this eye-to-eye. Otherwise, I won't have any other choice. I just want all of us to have our share of the fun.

@@@Techno Universal,

Sorry for the lack of activity, real life stuff. Although, I really feel like I can't even reply. I'll list the reasons, don't worry.

1. I feel forced into a place doing an action which wasn't natural for my character. (Without my consent)

2. My character was placed in an environment where he wouldn't naturally be going. (There being farms and such in that area, according to Techno)

3. I feel like my character was forcibly changed in personality to fit what Techno wrote, without my consent furthermore. (If it did match up with his personality and what actions he would take it'd be fine. In this case, that's a straight no from me.)

The above reasons is why, I personally feel less compelled to even write a first post. Also, yes. One of these is a rulebreaker. But, I'm being kind and seeing if we can resolve this eye-to-eye. Otherwise, I won't have any other choice. I just want all of us to have our share of the fun.

As with often, my apologies if this message looks sloppy as I used my phone to type it. I'm very sorry that I didn't catch onto this sooner, as I had just assumed you two had prior contact and he was starting up the interaction. Although it might seem wasteful, I ask that Techno please change their original post. I can't tag him because of my phone being a pile of crap, so I'm just hoping you'll read this. Nobody here is in trouble, this was a small misunderstanding which we can now avoid in future circumstances.

PS. To everyone, I won't be replying as frequently over the next couple days, so feel free to progress without me. I'll get caught up once I'm back.

@, @@Techno Universal,

b]@@rolle[/b]

Ok I understand. But still I'll need to know how to edit the post as I tried to simulate your character the best I could from the application. So I'll need to know what location he would usually be and how he would behave in that situation. So thease things I had to sort of predict on as they were not well mentioned in your character application or if you want to pull out of interacting with Techno that's fine as I can still make you disappear if you choose to end the interaction. :)

Edited by Techno Universal

@@Techno Universal

Well, instead of being near anything that has anything remotely to do with the city's workforce he'd probably be off in the forest, either training physically or his magic. (As to try and break the curse, so that he isn't a burden... You get it) or he'd probably just be somewhere in the forest where he would have less of a chance to be found. (Although, you would find him :P)

In the situation that is being portrayed, and I'll use your text, since that's where the actions are.

"TU: Hello!? Who are you!?

The boy turned his head and took a glance at him and then seemed to ignore Techno by looking away as he walked up to him and learned back on the tree right next to the boy."

That's pretty much all that would be different. It might have been a blend of miscommunication and other things, next time. Lets resolve this in OOC before we post... That'd go faster I feel.

@@Techno Universal,

Well, instead of being near anything that has anything remotely to do with the city's workforce he'd probably be off in the forest, either training physically or his magic. (As to try and break the curse, so that he isn't a burden... You get it) or he'd probably just be somewhere in the forest where he would have less of a chance to be found. (Although, you would find him :P)

In the situation that is being portrayed, and I'll use your text, since that's where the actions are.

"TU: Hello!? Who are you!?

The boy turned his head and took a glance at him and then seemed to ignore Techno by looking away as he walked up to him and learned back on the tree right next to the boy."

That's pretty much all that would be different. It might have been a blend of miscommunication and other things, next time. Lets resolve this in OOC before we post... That'd go faster I feel.

RIGHT!!! I'm here!!! So I'll change the location to the forest lands and maybe we could have your character doing things that appeare to be extremely abnormal to Techno as he is experimenting on how to break the curse. But I'll still need ideas for when Techno approaches him so I'll get back to that tomorrow as its getting late here. BTW sorry it took me a while to reply it's just I'm really getting busy here with a lot of things. Usually I'm a lot faster to reply than this! :)

@@Techno Universal

No worries mate, don't worry. I'm really patient, although, I can be quite explosive sometimes. Either way, whaddya say that he's trying to destroy a tree by repeatedly punching it? And when you see him he was getting faster and faster? I'm sure we could discuss this further if you want. Just trying to pass a ball of ideas, or is it an idea in form of a ball? I'm not sure. Kind of a brutal strength training method if you ask me honestly, but. What else can he do? Benchpress a boulder :P ?

@@Techno Universal,

No worries mate, don't worry. I'm really patient, although, I can be quite explosive sometimes. Either way, whaddya say that he's trying to destroy a tree by repeatedly punching it? And when you see him he was getting faster and faster? I'm sure we could discuss this further if you want. Just trying to pass a ball of ideas, or is it an idea in form of a ball? I'm not sure. Kind of a brutal strength training method if you ask me honestly, but. What else can he do? Benchpress a boulder :P ?

Yeah we'll have him punching a tree to the point he uproots it. Techno would get confused and questionable over it as he thinks he's the only one who can do that since he's mostly robotic and he has never seen someone else punch a tree like that. So maby we could have Techno try and analyse his remote magic signature viewing some of his abilities and detecting the curse that is viewed by him as a TYPE:72-ABILITY INVERTER. So when Techno talks to him he really does get deep with your character. :)

@@Techno Universal

Uprooting a tree by punching it is rather... Common battle-mage strength in Fairy Tail though. Also, magic is not inherent to a person. So, you can't really analyze a body to learn of their magic, unless that magic has any internal or external changes. Curses and magic effects should obviously be able to be seen since they're active magic, but you probably wouldn't be able to analyze one's magic.

Explanation of Fairy Tail magic system for people whom are interested: The air is filled with magic particles, these magic particles are renewed indefinetely in Earth land (Fairy tail home world). A mage's body can absorb these particles and store it in a vessel known as a magical vessel. Normally a person only has two magical vessels, though, you can only use one normally. To use this extra vessel you have to have a procedure used on you by an arc of time wizard, a rather rare kind of wizard.

A wizard that can eat certain types of magic can only eat that type of magic, it is unknown if there is a wizard able to eat all kinds of magic. However, it is known that if a wizard can control the magic that isn't their typing inside of them they can fuse the two forming a dual mode. If one empties their magical vessel they can also temporarily store another, albeit similiar magic. Such in the case of Fire dragon slayers eating fire god slayer magic. The reason is because a fire god slayer's fires are not ordinary. While a fire dragon's magic flames are more or less the same as any other flame, just a whole lot stronger. Also, your vessel size determines your magical power. This according to Fairy Tail is set at birth, but you eventually become stronger through training. It's strange. If you have no magical power you are very weak against magical attacks, basically. The more magic power = the less damage taken. Aswell as the more magic power = the more damage done.

The only way one would be able to analyze someone is if they have eaten a magic, but all that would give you is that they can eat that sort of magic. Example: A fire dragon slayer could be a fire god slayer or any other slayer or fire absorbing magic user. However, some magics do have easier ways than other to be recognized, such as dragon slayer magic... As it actually makes your body into that of a dragon. Although, not entirely.

Hope that explains it all... Not sure. If anyone wants to point out something, go ahead. (Though, @, you should probably put up how the magic system roughly works in the first post :P )

• Brohoof 2

@@Techno Universal,

Uprooting a tree by punching it is rather... Common battle-mage strength in Fairy Tail though. Also, magic is not inherent to a person. So, you can't really analyze a body to learn of their magic, unless that magic has any internal or external changes. Curses and magic effects should obviously be able to be seen since they're active magic, but you probably wouldn't be able to analyze one's magic.

Explanation of Fairy Tail magic system for people whom are interested: The air is filled with magic particles, these magic particles are renewed indefinetely in Earth land (Fairy tail home world). A mage's body can absorb these particles and store it in a vessel known as a magical vessel. Normally a person only has two magical vessels, though, you can only use one normally. To use this extra vessel you have to have a procedure used on you by an arc of time wizard, a rather rare kind of wizard.

A wizard that can eat certain types of magic can only eat that type of magic, it is unknown if there is a wizard able to eat all kinds of magic. However, it is known that if a wizard can control the magic that isn't their typing inside of them they can fuse the two forming a dual mode. If one empties their magical vessel they can also temporarily store another, albeit similiar magic. Such in the case of Fire dragon slayers eating fire god slayer magic. The reason is because a fire god slayer's fires are not ordinary. While a fire dragon's magic flames are more or less the same as any other flame, just a whole lot stronger. Also, your vessel size determines your magical power. This according to Fairy Tail is set at birth, but you eventually become stronger through training. It's strange. If you have no magical power you are very weak against magical attacks, basically. The more magic power = the less damage taken. Aswell as the more magic power = the more damage done.

The only way one would be able to analyze someone is if they have eaten a magic, but all that would give you is that they can eat that sort of magic. Example: A fire dragon slayer could be a fire god slayer or any other slayer or fire absorbing magic user. However, some magics do have easier ways than other to be recognized, such as dragon slayer magic... As it actually makes your body into that of a dragon. Although, not entirely.

Hope that explains it all... Not sure. If anyone wants to point out something, go ahead. (Though, @, you should probably put up how the magic system roughly works in the first post :P )

OWWW RIGHT!!! How didn't I know this!? Well this actually dose explain a lot of how Techno's internal mechanisms function. So Techno actually has four magic capacitors that cycle several times every second. Instantly charging up and discharging as they send the magic to were it's needed as it powers him. So he basically needs magic to be always in his surroundings for him to function. But he does have a magic generator inbuilt that he doesn't know about. Even though it's linked to his main system and it will automatically start if magic isn't present in the environment. usually only one capacitor is running but the others will start up if his system needs more magic like in battle. If the capacitors are damaged they will ark magic uncontrollably and do tons of random things even deleting and spawning things. The thing is with his magic is that it's a digital format and it has the potential to do incredible things but it has to be programmed into the users system with a long and complicated code line. And of course Techno is still learning how to program his own system but he also had a number of basic spell functions pre-programed when he arrived.

Well now we have a better understanding of how Techno fictions from how magic works in the world. I seriously needed to know that to understand the inner workings of Techno. :)

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1