Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

@@Techno Universal

Sorry, sorry! I have been feeling kind of, hmm... How to explain it? Confused? Disoriented? Something like that. I can't really focus on much and its a bit hard to make a post when I can't seem to concentrate on what the character would be doing. i also have some side-stuff that I am doing in my spare time, that while I don't value them more than this, affects more people than just you... That sounds so narcissistic.

TL;DR: I've been feeling lost and can't concentrate. And have other things I have to do.

Anyways, I'll try to get a post out in about two hours or so. As, currently I feel a bit better. Even though I still am quite disoriented. Sorry yet again.

@@Techno Universal,

Sorry, sorry! I have been feeling kind of, hmm... How to explain it? Confused? Disoriented? Something like that. I can't really focus on much and its a bit hard to make a post when I can't seem to concentrate on what the character would be doing. i also have some side-stuff that I am doing in my spare time, that while I don't value them more than this, affects more people than just you... That sounds so narcissistic.

TL;DR: I've been feeling lost and can't concentrate. And have other things I have to do.

Anyways, I'll try to get a post out in about two hours or so. As, currently I feel a bit better. Even though I still am quite disoriented. Sorry yet again.

It's alright mate. It's just I naturally sort of get alarmed when you don't post for more than 2-3 days. :)

@@Arid_Blitz,

Well because of your latest post I've now got a really good idea that can be implemented for the next part of the storyline. So what I was thinking is that not long after Techno gets home Elis turns up at his place and asks him for his help to try and defeat the illegal guild you recently mentioned. :)

@@Techno Universal

The reason for my absence has been that, school has started again. Also, not sure what to write. Could you edit up to the part where they come to your house? They'd probably have nothing to really talk about on the way except exchanging names, and what magic (except for the curse enchant magic. He doesn't like talking about it... Obviously though.) They'd probably also ask each other about their particular magic etc. You're free to ball ideas with me in a private message if you want. Since, I can't get any ideas in my head to actually write. Unless I go and explain the whole of Magnolias weather.

• Brohoof 1

@@Techno Universal,

The reason for my absence has been that, school has started again. Also, not sure what to write. Could you edit up to the part where they come to your house? They'd probably have nothing to really talk about on the way except exchanging names, and what magic (except for the curse enchant magic. He doesn't like talking about it... Obviously though.) They'd probably also ask each other about their particular magic etc. You're free to ball ideas with me in a private message if you want. Since, I can't get any ideas in my head to actually write. Unless I go and explain the whole of Magnolias weather.

Or we might just skip the long walk and then have the two arrive at Techno's place. :)

Well techno Elis wouldn't go to anyone to get the job done, it's a bounty hunt now so if he sees it he can join the gray XD elis is a bit of a needing no one kinda person

So I'll have Techno get a notification on his PC about the bounty hunt when he arrives home. :)

@@Skylord Nexus@@Arid_Blitz@@reader8363

Would you guys be down with skipping the walk to the hideout and instead cutting right to the group in the shelter Lucius had prepared for them? Two reasons being 

A. The walk there will probably take us super duper long knowing how detailed we all are, lol. 

B. It will get us to a point where we can continue character building without the threat of combat.

I won't post until all three of you approve this. If you do approve, don't wait for me to post, just go right ahead and post something of them at the shelter just building characters. For example, in Arid_Blitz's case he could have Rouen and Canteen interacting a bit to get a bit more character developed. If you want to include my OC's s'all good I'll just post once I get mentioned. 

Also, Skylord Nexus, do you possibly thing in your reply to this that you can include a brief description of the place so we know a general idea of what it's like.

Sounds all good to me.

Ok so the place they are going to is, for starters hidden behind an illousion so your characters won't see it until the pass through the illusionary barrier. Ok or this place is the size of your average town, it's made up of three same size domes on the which each have a jagged spire coming of from the top, in the centre of these (connecting them) is a most larger dome (about ten times the size of one of the smaller ones) also with a much bigger spire coming from it's top, it's mostly black with some really dark red used in places.

Kind of like this:

post-33038-0-08986700-1484218432_thumb.png

Sorry there aren't really any pictures even close to what I had imagined

I am OK with this and I would like to get some character building going on be fun to show how Rouen and canteen are or even why canteen is crazy

I would love to see that as well, hehe.

Sounds all good to me.

Ok so the place they are going to is, for starters hidden behind an illousion so your characters won't see it until the pass through the illusionary barrier. Ok or this place is the size of your average town, it's made up of three same size domes on the which each have a jagged spire coming of from the top, in the centre of these (connecting them) is a most larger dome (about ten times the size of one of the smaller ones) also with a much bigger spire coming from it's top, it's mostly black with some really dark red used in places.

Kind of like this:

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Sorry there aren't really any pictures even close to what I had imagined

Okay, and what about the interior? As for the illusionary barrier I was thinking that we continue already IN the base, so the characters don't have to worry about it, but that would mean they have already found out about that so I'm sure it will come up in conversation.

@,

the interior is very ornate (in a dark and evil way) with the same colour scheme as the exterior, I guess they would start in the main room which is a massive dome, taking up a lot of the centre floor are massive glass panels in a circle on it the panels sit in-between a cast metal version of the Polaris Flare guild mark in order to keep stability, connecting then is the guild mark. there is also a very big throne at the opposite end of the room to the entrance, along with four large red and gold doors (two on the left and right). Under the glass is a powerful swirling mass of white coloured magic with the occasional over colour able to be spotted.

Floor plan:

post-33038-0-68678900-1484258374_thumb.png

Will describe more as everyone explores.

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363,@@Skylord Nexus, @@Arid_Blitz,

You may all post a little bit of character development in the Roleplay now. It doesn't have to be directed at anyone. Only characters who are not open for communication with of my OC's are Brume and Leege, whom I'm going to develop together.

Perpe and Dawn are up for grabs if you'd like to develop character with any of them.  

Sorry, the holidays had me like  :scots:

Hey! Sorry to pester ya, but I noticed it has been a while since your last post. This isn't a warning or anything, just figured I'd ask whether you plan on posting soon or not. It'd be nice to have your OC and Shadow join with the larger group eventually. Take your time if you need it though, no hurries!

Yes it is, my friend! It will continue to be open until I actually specifically say closed! (Which won't be for a long time I'd hope)

Dope! His character page is right here: http://www.fairytail-rp.com/t25838-terrell-dimaggio

Other that

Magic Type: Lighting Magic

Weakness: Although he is a ruthlessly fighter, Terrell is usually able to fight with skill rather than power. However, the longer and longer a fight takes, the more desperate and sloppy he is while in combat.

Is that good?

Edited by TheRealFlameBlues
  • Brohoof 1

Dope! His character page is right here: http://www.fairytail-rp.com/t25838-terrell-dimaggio

Other that

Magic Type: Lighting Magic

Weakness: Although he is a ruthlessly fighter, Terrell is usually able to fight with skill rather than power. However, the longer and longer a fight takes, the more desperate and sloppy he is while in combat.

Is that good?

Approved! Feel free to hop in! I believe there is a few stragglers who aren't hiding right now.

Um, Shadow is on top of a build, it might be where the others are or not. I don't know, but I think it would be kinda funny and interesting for the illusionist (the one on the council) and Shadow if he teleported next to her or the rest of the council. Just a small thought.

@@reader8363,

It wouldn't make sense for it to be the one that the group is in, as Skylord Nexus said that it isn't visible due to an illusionary barrier. But as for the thought of him appearing in the council, you'd have to ask Arid about that one, but don't worry! I'll get his attention for ya!

@@Arid_Blitz,

Your take on this? (Don't bother replying to me, only to reader) 

I have arrived o3o now the thing with this is, if she were at the council and someone got into the place. Pretty sure [never seen much of anime just assuming] that the party who got in would be jailed and or killed for that. If she wasnt at the council and someone appeared next to her Elis would attempt to kill them. She is an illusionist and likes to make herself scarce to find making clones of herself so people have a hard time tracking her. It's why Rouen didn't kill her, it was an illusion. Hope this answers it o3o

• Brohoof 1