Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

So for tomorrow's post I was thinking that Techno released that he could reformat the gems that the others have into digital magic based items so they could have a specific function programmed into them plus it could be changed later. Techno would basically charge them with digital magic in his hands to change their format as it would overwrite them. I was just wondering what you think of this or if it's even possible in the RP universe. :)

@Techno Universal,

Please stop trying to have your character's magic be the end all be all. Is there disadvantages to it?

Well Te main flaw is that it can be extremely unstable and dangerous if it escapes the user like it exploded out of techno in one of the last posts now that was only for less than a second but if it kept going it would of done tons of completely random things and when this happens it could even have dangerous effects on Techno. So basically it's extremely unstable when it's not under control. Plus I was also going to introduce a new villain soon called Herobrien and it's basically when Techno attempts to clone himself later in the RP but it went horribly wrong when it created a inverted/evil version of Techno. :)

Sorry for my recent posts having no tags (including this one), as I'm on my iPad. But I figure I'll explain what we're going to do the the next arc.

1. We'll have a small timeframe where Red Rock is settling in as a guild, after finishing their Guild Hall and whatnot.

2. Were going to begin the Grand Magic Games arc, which I'd suggest watching if you haven't.

For the GMG arc we're going to conform it to our own benefits, as we choose who get in and how the games go. The events directly after the Grand Magic Games are going to happen too.

Also, another notice, as we're entering an arc including a LOT of canon characters, I'd be cool with controlling a lot of them, but it'd be nice if people applied to use a canon character. First come first serve, you can use any of them so long as you tag me and you're the first one to request them.

Make sure to tag me back. ;D

I might aswel do Herobrien's application now. :)

Character Name: Herobrien

Physical Description and/or Picture: He looks almost exactly the same to Techno except his eyes are always glowing brightly white and all energy and cables from him are glowing red.

Personality and Traits: He is primarily the same as Techno except he's a evil/inverted version of Techno and he's always highly aggressive.

Guild Mark: Is the same as Techno except it's red and has INE at the end of it

Fighting Ability/Magic: Generally the same as Techno except all magic beams are red instead of blue.

Weaknesses: Primary the same as Techno.

Need to Knows (no specifics): He was created when Techno attempted to clone himself using a new program that he had never used before.

Herobrien's stats are the same as Techno. :)

(edited)

Alright. Here is the roster of characters we're going to be using:

Sting Eucliffe

Makarov Dreyer

Sabertooth's Guild Master

Minerva Orland

Lyon Vastia

Gray Fullbuster

Erza Scarlet

Juvia Lockser

Gajeel Redfox

Miliana

(I'll be playing Natsu Dragneel, Kagura Mikazuchi, Lucy Heartfilia, Laxus Dreyer, Wendy Marvell and Rogue Cheney, if you'd like to play as one of the above characters take as many as you'd like. I'll take the rest.)

Edited by Dakcka

Some are more walk in than big parts, but Natsu, Jiemma (Sabertooth's guild master, thanks for the reminder, Draco), Rogue, Lucy, Sting and Erza will be important. 

(I'm completely willing to play Erza if nobody wants her.)

@@Dakcka,

Uhh... I think you forgot to read and approve my application for Herobrien! :)

It's not that I forgot to read it, it's that I was busy. I only had a few minutes to post that message about canon characters.

I don't know if I really even need to approve it, if it's just Techno but evil, but approved.

Heck yeah! Just tell me which ones you're down for! 

Hey @dakcka I can take a majority of those canon characters. They sound fun hehe Jiemma will be fun especially