Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

So I got an idea that Techno quickly created his own guild by cloning himself and creating 10 others him and of course he made them all look different to each other to make it less obvious that they are clones. The clones also had a personality that was a simplified version of Techno and they were mostly dependent on Techno for task commands. Plus Techno named the guild digital-nation or I might come up with a better name for them in the future.

PS: The clones are named in numbers like T-1 to T-7. :)

So I just had a interesting idea that I wanted to confirm with you guys. So it's basically the strange mysterious man in the underground castle notices the incredible technology on Herobrien as currently he's directly outside the front door of the place and knows he could take control over everything with it so he maybe teleports Herobrien down to him to try and get him to join him. It's another potential plot for the RP as both of them go against Techno to try and kill him as he's the only thing in their way of taking control over the world. :)

@@Arid_Blitz,@@Techno Universal, @@dragon4111@@Skylord Nexus@@reader8363

2 more Character Application timeee!

Oh god I have too many characters. Meh... The more the merrier.... kekekekekeke.. I'll probably have only like 1 or 2 more after these 2. 

Character Name: Subsume

Physical Description and/or Picture: About 5'10, with dark grey hair. His hair also has some dark red highlights in it, but these become extenuated when he uses Dragon Force. He is rather handsome, but almost never smiles. His eyes are both bright red, almost looking vampiric. 

Personality: Subsume is a born warrior, as he will carry out orders no matter what they are. He does have his own morals though, as if he deems the order out of line he will refuse. He is usually calm, cool and collected, but can occasionally get heated when put up against an opponent even to him in magic or physical prowess. He loves his sister Merri and will do all in his power to protect her, and thinks the same of his lady, Lilina. 

Guild Mark: Subsume is part of the guild Blood Lurkers, and his guild mark is on his right shoulder. 

Fighting Ability/Magic: Having trained in a special military program, Subsume is very powerful in hand to hand combat, even being able to take on sword users or powerful martial artists on his own. This with his magic makes him an almost unstoppable force. Subsume uses Dragon Slayer magic, much like his sister. Unlike Merri, he wields the element of Ash. He can consume Volcanic Ash and use it more as a distraction or to block enemy attacks. His ash is typically not used for brute combat, but it can be used very well with his physical fighting. 

When he activates Dragon Force his element changes to Magma, and he becomes much stronger, faster and has even further heightened senses. Being a third generation Dragon Slayer with training, Subsume can activate Dragon Force at will, but unlike Sting or Rogue this tires him out very quickly as it heightens his abilities more than theirs does. 

Weaknesses: Subsume will always throw himself in front of attacks for Lilina, not wanting her to take any damage. He will also do anything to protect Merri, even if it would lead to his own death. Subsume can also tire out very quickly in Dragon Force, as it takes a lot of power for him to change his element to Magma.

Need to Knows (no specifics): Is Merri's twin brother, younger by around an hour. He was trained by the Volcano Dragon; Scoria. She taught him everything he knows. Subsume serves as Lilina's personal butler and bodyguard. 

--

Character Name: Lilina

Physical Description and/or Picture: Around 5'4, rather petite and small chest (not flat-chested but close to it). She has long bright silver hair that extends down her back, but she tends to put it in a long ponytail when she is about to get into combat. Lilina has bright green eyes, and a very adorable smile. She tends to wear luxurious clothing, even her combat wear is more expensive than most of her Guild Mate's armor. 

Personality: Lilina is very nervous when it comes to her combat abilities, but will do anything if it means protecting her friends. She is rather timid and hates confrontation too, as her father is a very cruel man who manipulates their guild from behind the curtains. Lilina will put on a false arrogance for means of a joke only, but will never intentionally hurt someone's feelings or talk down to anyone. 

Guild Mark: Lilina is also part of the guild Blood Lurkers, her pink guild mark being put on her cheek. 

Fighting Ability/Magic: Lilina is decent in hand-to-hand combat, but really excels in magic. She could be considered a glass cannon in that regard. Her magic is enchantment magic, which can be used to enchant her allies and give them strength, or to enchant her gear to make it stronger. She can also use healing magic to restore wounds.

Weaknesses: Her fragile emotions and her inability to take hits are her downfalls. 

Need to Knows (no specifics): She is part of a rich family, and is considered a noble. Most of her guild loves her, assuming that she is cruel like her father, and thinking that they need to stay in her good graces. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Dakcka,

So at this point I haven't gotten the oprtunity to post in the RP because both of my posts haven't been replayed to yet. So to keep myself going I'll have Herobrien make his way down into the castle's secret basement as it's obvious to him that they were down there as the door that leads there was left wide open. Now I think you forgot about Techno's team in your most recent post. :)

Edited by Techno Universal

@techno universal

If I may you had you and your clones go to Malygos who is skylord's character who is unable to make them a guild, second he doesn't approve anyone for the gmg. Malygos is the leader of a guild. The castle and a secret basement most of us are wondering what you are talking about. If it is about what Antonio and Vanderbilt are talking about that is not a place with a door to be left open. If Antonio is right it would be a secret area with only a magical way Malik knows about to enter and exit. Herobrien was outside red Rock guild hall so how would he go to about castle secret basement. The reason some are not replying, is because they are confused and how you are pushing this digital magic and how you are this alien robot, and assume things of people's characters like Rouen doesn't know own his full power and being a universe destroyer. Or wanting to have techno give them digital magic and or make them into these file things that can be accessed and their memories like files on a computer. I have tried to help you but I can't follow where you are trying to go and stuff.

• Brohoof 1

@techno universal

If I may you had you and your clones go to Malygos who is skylord's character who is unable to make them a guild, second he doesn't approve anyone for the gmg. Malygos is the leader of a guild. The castle and a secret basement most of us are wondering what you are talking about. If it is about what Antonio and Vanderbilt are talking about that is not a place with a door to be left open. If Antonio is right it would be a secret area with only a magical way Malik knows about to enter and exit. Herobrien was outside red Rock guild hall so how would he go to about castle secret basement. The reason some are not replying, is because they are confused and how you are pushing this digital magic and how you are this alien robot, and assume things of people's characters like Rouen doesn't know own his full power and being a universe destroyer. Or wanting to have techno give them digital magic and or make them into these file things that can be accessed and their memories like files on a computer. I have tried to help you but I can't follow where you are trying to go and stuff.

Well thanks for pointing out that mastake with me mentioning Maligos in that earlier post. Apparently it was a miss understanding of me following on of what you've been up to as basically I was looking for the name of the place where you apply for the GMG so I then come across Dakcka's post that mentioned Maligos so naturally I thought that was right but because of the way it was written you would for sure think that Maligos was right if you didn't know that it was actually a guild leader named that. So for now I've fixed that post but still I really need someone to like proof read my posts and point out mistakes I made. Also just remember that Techno is actually based on my real life personality and I'm constantly tuning myself so when I pick up on a mastake I try to patch it in my personality to it likely won't happen again. So these mistakes are usually miss understandings of things but I'm ok when I actually learn about it and it just all comes down to the way that my thinking system works. :)

@@Dakcka,

So today me and Arid-Blitz were talking about the future of my characters in the RP. We came up with the idea of Techno becoming a golem when he unexpectedly out of nowhere automatically ran the golem process. I was thinking it would take place in the GMG if Herobrien joins the Red Rocks guild and him and Techno end up getting into a fight. It's also an oprtunity to reform Techno into a more magic based character instead of an alien robotic machine. Plus I've also fixed the post where Techno applies for the GMG as the mastake was a misunderstanding originally but I've now fixed it and there shouldn't be any more confusion about what Techno is doing now. :)

@@Dakcka,

So today me and Arid-Blitz were talking about the future of my characters in the RP. We came up with the idea of Techno becoming a golem when he unexpectedly out of nowhere automatically ran the golem process. I was thinking it would take place in the GMG if Herobrien joins the Red Rocks guild and him and Techno end up getting into a fight. It's also an oprtunity to reform Techno into a more magic based character instead of an alien robotic machine. Plus I've also fixed the post where Techno applies for the GMG as the mastake was a misunderstanding originally but I've now fixed it and there shouldn't be any more confusion about what Techno is doing now. :)

All of that sounds well and good except the Herobrien joining part, as Brume has already chosen their 5 members to participate.

All of that sounds well and good except the Herobrien joining part, as Brume has already chosen their 5 members to participate.

Yea that's the question how dose Herobrien clash with Techno in the GMG? Maybe he breaks in and crashes the event out of desperation to go and destroy Techno or something like that? :)

Yea that's the question how dose Herobrien clash with Techno in the GMG? Maybe he breaks in and crashes the event out of desperation to go and destroy Techno or something like that? :)

Maybe after the games? There is a giant plot moment after the games, which I will tell you over PM, but he could attack Techno during that

Maybe after the games? There is a giant plot moment after the games, which I will tell you over PM, but he could attack Techno during that

I could do that but still the question is what can my guys do at the in the moment as it's boring just waiting around for the end of the games. :)

I could do that but still the question is what can my guys do at the in the moment as it's boring just waiting around for the end of the games. :)

You could do some character building for Techno on your own if you wanted. Have him maybe have his first meetup with Herobrien and make them have a small fight to develop both their characters.

You could do some character building for Techno on your own if you wanted. Have him maybe have his first meetup with Herobrien and make them have a small fight to develop both their characters.

I actually might consider doing that in my next post plus I'll try to write it up tonight if I can! :)

I actually might consider doing that in my next post plus I'll try to write it up tonight if I can! :)

None of our characters are really in a position to interact with Techno and Herobrien at the moment, when I was implying a solo post I meant more interaction between the two because none of us can really interact yet. 

None of our characters are really in a position to interact with Techno and Herobrien at the moment, when I was implying a solo post I meant more interaction between the two because none of us can really interact yet.

Maybe they are as Techno and Herobrien are currently fighting in front of the red rock castle and their making a lot of noise so anyone who's home is bound to hear them outside. Unless there's nobody home of course! :)

Maybe they are as Techno and Herobrien are currently fighting in front of the red rock castle and their making a lot of noise so anyone who's home is bound to hear them outside. Unless there's nobody home of course! :)

There is in fact nobody home, and their guild hall isn't a castle, just a building.

Just a few things:

Shadow knows what aether is made out of. 

Opus is helping out a kid with music, so he really won't be in the pic. 

Starry is in the main area passed out and trying to recover

Dark is going to be tailing the guild. (stalking if you want)

and I might be adding another one. 

• Brohoof 1