Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

@@Techno Universal,

Well... Uhhmm, I don't really have anything to say I believe, since you still haven't edited your post or made a new one just for the sake of keeping up... That's why I haven't been responding.

So I guess I should get to it then!!! I just don't want to get anything wrong with your character like I did last time. :)

(I've edited the existing post)

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

Hello to all! Happy Holidays, be it whatever you celebrate! My apologies for my absence, this time of year is usually hectic for me, with my birthday on the 20th as well as Christmas a mere 5 days away. I'm going get back into the frequent posts, seeing as I have a break for a week or two that mean I can respond hopefully much more often. Now, I need to address a couple of things.

I will not kick anyone for inactivity. If you wish to leave, or feel you don't want to participate anymore, then we can discuss that. I also am not going to get up on people for infrequent posts, life comes first. It's only after you haven't posted in a couple weeks that I'll give you a little poke in the OOC to make sure you still wish to Roleplay! 

On that note, @@Venomous, just making sure you're still there. Would you like me to catch you up on everything that has happened, or do you think you can catch up on your own? (No rush, just need to make sure I know you're not quitting on us so abruptly!)

@,

Would you mind if I was to add another character?

For the 100th time, sorry for the ugly phone formatted post but yes sure feel free! The more the merrier as they say.

@,

Ok second character coming right up!

Character Name: Malygos Darkflare

Physical Description and/or Picture: Malygos is around 4 foot 7 and is 15 years old, Malygos tends to wear black trousers and a black shirt with a purple Polaris Flare guild mark on the back. Malygos also as pink/pale skin, his black hair is neatly spiked to the left. Malygos is quite thin and isn't very toned. Around his right wrist Malygos also wears a dragon bracelet with purple eyes (reference image down below)

Personality and Traits: Around people he doesn't know Malygos is extremely shy, and when fighting often lacks confidence to see the fight through, he looks up to his brother (Lucius) as a kind of idol and role model, despite this though a lot of Malygos' personality traits are often very different from Lucius.

Guild Mark: Malygos is also part of Polaris Flare, he also has a purple guild mark, this guild mark is on his right shoulder.

Fighting Ability/Magic: Malygos is a dark dragon slayer, a dark variant of dragon slayer magic, although he wasn't taught it in the conventional way most dragon slayers were taught it. Much like Lucius Malygos also has a magical weapon hidden within and inanimate object, namely his dragon bracelet, this weapon is a pistol.   

Weaknesses: Malygos' weakness is his lack of confidence when fighting, disputably this could be because of how sheltered Lucius keeps him in order to keep him safe. As well as that Malygos is quite weak physically and prefers to use his more far range attacks.

Need to Knows (no specifics):

To answer the question "Is the fact that Malygos' name is the same as the Polaris Flare guild master a coincidence?", answer: maybe, maybe not  ;)

Also another question likely to be asked is "If Malygos is a dragon slayer, why isn't Lucius?". answer: You'll just have to ask him or Lucius and hope they give you a straight answer :ph34r:

Dragon Bracelet:

post-33038-0-78368300-1483113952.jpg

Guild Mark... again:

post-33038-0-83292300-1483113994.png

• Brohoof 1

To translate how fast Eier is running, in both kilometers per hour, miles per hour and meters a second. I define a moment to be roughly 0.78 seconds in this case. Meaning he runs about 3.85 meters a second, or 13.86 kilometers an hour, and finally 8.61 miles per hour. And, no. It isn't his full speed as is shown, since I wrote "sprint" instead of "run" or "full out run". Just, to say the technical terms of it... Since, I didn't put those on the post...

• Brohoof 1

To translate how fast Eier is running, in both kilometers per hour, miles per hour and meters a second. I define a moment to be roughly 0.78 seconds in this case. Meaning he runs about 3.85 meters a second, or 13.86 kilometers an hour, and finally 8.61 miles per hour. And, no. It isn't his full speed as is shown, since I wrote "sprint" instead of "run" or "full out run". Just, to say the technical terms of it... Since, I didn't put those on the post...

Sorry guys I'm currently at a friend's holiday house and there is almost no mobile coverage out here. But I'll be back tomorrow afternoon when I arrive home from the trip. Thanks for your understanding. :)

PS: It seriously did take a painfully long time to post this from the slow data coverage.

@,

Is the guy Lucius knocked off the building conscious or is he out for the count

He's out for the count. It seems the sniper class ones don't take much of a hit. How curious, hehe.

Character Name: Elis Mentira [last name means Lie in spanish]

Physical Description and/or Picture: Standing around 5'7 when not in heels, Elis is slightly taller then the normal woman. Her eyes are white in color that used to be emerald green in color. Her natural hair color is light auburn in color however she dyes it all the time usually a mix of colors. Almost always in a skirt of some kind along with stilletto heels her top changes from anything from a blouse to a corset. Carries a pair of knives on her usually in her boots to hide them

Personality and Traits: Usually cheerful and smiling, likes to flirt with either sex. Has a twisted sense of justice as she believes she needs to have someone commit a crime to prove that anyone can fall to the dark. Usually getting them to do her bidding with her magic to trick them.

Guild Mark: Serves the magic council by bringing them guilds who have done wrong for judgement

Fighting Ability/Magic: Illusion Magic her powers being so great she is able to replicate entire cities and people for a small period of time for people to study, her illusions even go so far as to being able to fool some of the magic council. She is able to train with ease thanks to her illusions and how life like they are even able to move objects with her illusions.

Weaknesses: Her own powers can be her undoing most times. Using them in long junctions and being left tired or even passing out from the wear on her mind. She also has been known to fall in love easily with people sometimes jeopardizing  her work or even her life.

Need to Knows (no specifics): Her pair of daggers are edolas items meaning they were granted magic that runs out after a certain amount of uses and must be recharged with Lacrima. Her right one can change into a tonfa or a sickle at a moment's notice with the power of fire, the left can also do the same except when it changes it's coated in very powerful poison. Has a personal vendetta against Dawn and wants her dead along with anyone she associates with. Likes to make cute animal statues as not only a calling card but, as well hobby. Her  eyes used to be green and went white after an attack she is blind in her right eye but, makes up for it with her hearing and other senses

Edited by Arid_Blitz
  • Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,

So I was thinking that Techno gets involved with your characters in the future like if he fights them or interacts with them or something like that. Maybe Elis sees him in the forest and tries to mess around with Techno. But for now it's really only a future improvisation plan in case rolle drops out. :)