Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

@@dragon4111,@@Skylord Nexus@@Techno Universal@@Arid_Blitz@@reader8363@@TheRealFlameBlues

Name and profile change. Just a note. 

--

Recap of the story so far. 

Perpe encountered Lucius whilst out near a stream in Magnolia, the two began speaking before Canteen quite literally fell from out of nowhere in front of them. Conflict ensues, causing Canteen to be enraged and attack, to which Brume intercepts, having lost Perpe earlier but caught up. Lucius began to fight Canteen and their powers appeared to be evenly matched. 

While this was happening, Shadow ventured around town causing a bit of trouble, and even being confronted. 

Opus is chased out of a bar by angry people, and encounters Dawn. The two venture back to find Opus' instrument and eventually get intertwined with Perpe, Lucius and Canteen when one of their stray attacks almost hit them. 

Leege is outside her house playing in the snow and is approached by men. Leege finds a very beautiful gemstone, which appears to hold some sort of power, although she didn't realize it at this point. Rouen arrived, helping to get her out of a situation. Leege and Rouen went to go out for dinner, but ended up meeting up with Brume, who had run away after Canteen made some advances towards him, and Starry whom Brume had encountered. 

Rouen called out to Canteen, Dawn, Lucius, Perpe and Opus, telling them that they could have some food at his house if they were hungry. The group followed, being hungry from their conflict. While walking to Rouen's house the group encounters some strange warriors who attack them. They are quickly over-powered by the group, and they kill these soldiers. A woman from the magic council appears, named Elis. She reveals that the warriors were but illusions, and were actually innocent people who they were killing. 

Most of the group is astonished, obviously some of the more 'interesting' characters such as Dawn are surprised but not at all appalled. Lucius suggests his castle as some sort of refuge from the magic council. While there, we are quickly taught some of Lucius' backstory as well as some of the character's morals and their takes on everything. They all sit down to eat dinner, with Brume declaring he is leaving come morning. Dawn leaves the castle to find her brother, whom she is trying to kill, and witnesses Shadow disguising as a soldier and marching with the Magic Council's men towards the castle, with an ETA of Morning. 

--

I hope that suffices, and it was fun to look over what we've finished so far! To anyone I've tagged who hasn't posted yet, please feel free to post ASAP, as I promise that the group won't be hidden forever and will return to Magnolia and other cities soon. 

So how far can we go with the blood?

Also I hope that's good enough because I'm not good with words my friends.

Blood can be referenced, and at the very most you can mention your character bleeding or blood in general, nothing too graphic however. Trust me, if I had more control here I'd make it as morbid as ever, but alas, this is a child-friendly website, and thus we can only make allusions. 

@@dragon4111,@@Skylord Nexus, @@Techno Universal, @@reader8363, @@Arid_Blitz,  

Here's a fun little game! I'm going to post STATS for my OC's (including "The Man"). Please use mine as examples and make one for all your OC's too! : D

Try not to make their stats catastrophically OP, but they CAN be OP. Not everyone HAS to have a stat at 1, they could have very balanced, fairly OP or weak. 

Please mention whether they are fully advanced yet and what you think a cool name for their class would be. 

(Characters who you don't think will be getting drastic new power upgrades or are OP as is can be considered Advanced Classes)

All Stats can range from 1 - 10

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REFER TO MY EXAMPLES OR PM ME!

-------------

Dawn:

Class: Heaven's Pupil ADVANCED 

STATS

Strength: 6

Speed: 10

Mental State: 4

Magic Power: 10

Tactics: 1 

Defense: 2

Skill: 5 

--

Brume:

Class: Water Dragon Slayer

STATS:

Strength: 5

Speed: 4

Mental State: 6

Magic Power: 7

Tactics: 4

Defense: 5

Skill: 6

--

Perpe:

Class: Poison God Slayer 

STATS: 

Strength: 7

Speed: 7

Magic Power: 6

Tactics: 2

Defense: 4

--

Leege: 

Class: Leech Mage 

STATS:

Strength: 3

Speed: 6

Mental State: 2

Magic Power: 5

Defense: 1

Skill: 4

--

"The Man":

Class: ??? ADVANCED

STATS: 

Strength: 9

Speed: 8

Mental State: 7

Defense: 4

Skill: 10

--

Just two things before I post this. 

ONE. Please try to update this every time something huge happens for your character within the Roleplay, i.e Brume gets a sword that boosts his stats, etc. (If it's a stat boosting item put (+1) for example beside the stat but keep it default. 

TWO. Level 10 stats do NOT mean the character is on Wizard Saint level, it just means that they have the most potential and demonstrates their ability in that regard. 

• Brohoof 1

Rouen:

Class: Satan Soul or also known as The vetitum anima mea [the forbidden soul in latin] ADVANCED will post two for Rouen one for not in satan form an another for when he is. Though when I looked up the class it said they have three forms pretty similar just one has like constant fire around them lol

STATS Based on normal human ability I guess and his constant training [i guess]

Strength: 8

Speed: 3

Magic Power: 9

Tactics: 6

Defense: 7

Satan Soul Rouen:

Class: Satan Soul or also known as The vetitum anima mea [the forbidden soul in latin] ADVANCED 

STATS

Tactics: 6

Defense: 8

Canteen:

Class: Link Mage

STATS

Mental State: 3

Elis:

Class: Mage of Illusions 

STATS

Magic Power: 8

Tactics: 7

Skill: 7

• Brohoof 1

@Dakcka, @Skylord Nexus, @Techno Universal, @reader8363, @Arid_Blitz,

Draco O'Malley

Class: Blood Rager ADVANCED

STATS: 

Speed: 9

Mental State: 5

Tactics: 3

Defense: 2

during blood rage

Strength: 10

Mental State: 5

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

Okay might just do it then!!! :)

Class: Universal Digit Binery ADVANCED-PROGRAMABLE

STATS:

Normal operation:

Strength: 4

Tactics: 9

Defense: 7

Skill: 8

Battle mode:

Strength: 10

Tactics: 7

Defense: 9

During external interference (under weakness effects)

Speed: 2

Mental State: 2

Magic Power: 3

Tactics: 3

Skill: 3

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

Shadow:

shadow manipulation wizard advanced

Strength: 7-9

Speed: around 6

Mental: 5

magic:10

tactic:6

Defense:8

skill:7

Starry:

crystal wizard

Strength: 5

Speed: 4

Mental: 7

magic:7

tactic:5

Defense:10

skill:6

Opus:

music wizard

Speed: 5

Mental: 7

magic: 6

tactic:5

Defense:4

skill:5

Hope this is right

• Brohoof 1

@dakcka @skylord nexus @dragon4111 I ask for You guys not to post because I sent mail to techno asking them not to auto hit me anymore, the blast and tackling me through a wall without a chance to do anything. Also giving Rouen powers he doesn't have forcing them onto my character so I asked for a redo of their post so it isn't tackle to ground and nearly kill me and giving of a power to my character thank you

• Brohoof 1