Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

The Grand Magic Games arc will begin after Red Rock gets settled down. Was thinking of a little beach segment? Come onnnn every anime needs to have one and so must our roleplay.

Notes about the GMG (Grand Magic Games), there is a preliminary round where it is wielded down to a specific amount of guilds for the tournament.

All Fiore's guilds are invited, but you must compete in a guild, no solo applicants.

Guild Masters can not participate.

5 members from each guild are chosen to compete (usually the strongest 5)

If one of the 5 members gets severely hurt and can not participate, the guild may have another member to fill in as a temporary replacement

The games are for FUN, but also have a reward of a large sum of Jewel.

We are NOT changing the outcome of the GMG from the anime, that being Fairy Tails win, but we are going to cram Red Rock and Polaris Flare in there and they WILL be important.

Something i do find quite funny about how our GMG will work, is that it will basically be everyone vs me at some point XD (Given Dakcka as an exception with Perpe)

@@Dakcka,

Also genuine question, do you already know what places our guilds are going to finish in, or is it tangible

@@dragon4111,

PM me. I might be able to work that out.

@@Skylord Nexus,  

Red Rock and Polaris Flare will be neck and neck for 3RD place.

1. Fairy Tail

2. Sabertooth

3. Polaris Flare or Red Rock

4. Polaris Flare or Red Rock

5. Lamia Scale

6. Mermaid Heel 

7. (Mystery Guild I'm adding)

8. Blue Pegasus

9. Quattro Cerberus 

10. Raven Tail (Disqualified) 

(edited)

But experienced linker who can use their own magic against them and keep them linked so they can't run away. If you even make the cut though Draco they want strong not strong mouthed so you and Lucis be out. -canteen grinned-

Edited by Arid_Blitz