Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

@,

As Lucius hit the sniper of the roof a look of astonishment went onto his face "Wow i do not believe that actually worked i thought he'd like at least counter or something... I guess assassins just aren't what they used to be." Lucius then looked at Dawn with anger as she called him an idiot "Oh well sorry little with clever, but last time I checked you were the one that got shot, and seeing as how I just knocked the guy who shot you off of a building I think you should be giving me a little more respect!" Lucius rolled his eyes at Dawn "Fine I'll help out, give me a sec" It was then that Lucius jumped off of the building and landed next to Brume "Evening Brume hope your having a nice time fighting this guy, it seems your doing good...ish, just keep at it and I'm sure you can take him out!" 

Meanwhile the cloaked figures who had been spying on the group continued to watch as the events unravelled causing dismay with the small one in the black cloak "Guys, I'm kinda worried, maybe we should step in and help then a bit." The member in the white cloak lay a hand on the small one's shoulder and gave him a small yet warm smile "Don't worry master Malygos I've known your brother since he was born, and I can assure you that it will take more than these pawns to defeat him, besides if we intervene there is a likely chance that we'll blow our cover." The small one known as Malygos gave a heavy sigh but then giggled "Yeah your right Alexander my bro can take down anything! Although are there any more on the way, you know just for recognisance purposes." Alexander then chuckled before closing his eyes and concentrating "Let's see... I sense three, I'll inform you if I sense anymore Master Malygos

Rouen regain his composure as his eyes now looked towards where Leege, Brume, and now Lucis was fighting. He took off like a rocket across the snow making it fly up behind him as he stopped in from of Lucis and the others. "Leege." he said softly at her "I'm sorry you almost got hurt." he looked at the hooded figures and placing a hand on his neck he began to crack it a bit "Ah so long since I've been in this form." he lifted his left hand up and dark energy began to glow beneath some of the men in cloaks, tendrils came up grabbing hold of their legs and dragged them towards the center of the circle. Once there the circle exploded upwards with dark energy leaving nothing but ashes where the figures were. "Leege how much time do you need?" he said as a man with a sword came charging at him and slashed the sword, raising his hand up he let it strike his palm clenching the blade it shattered as he chuckled some "Seems we are a bit over powered for these people. Seems a shame really."

Canteen heard Dawn say three people were coming up with devilish magic, he shrugged a bit letting the coat drop to the ground "I suppose sweet heart." he ran towards their direction as he saw them he slide to a stop "Come here...LINK." he tossed his energy out and nabbed the one in the middle, his eyes rolled back a bit as he licked along his lips "Oh I like this guy's energy..it's gonna be a fun time." his eyes set on the people and began to charge his attack "Flame of the underworld." as he said that Flames shot up through the snow sending the other two spiraling back slowly struggling to get to their feet

A woman sat at the edge of a building watching the fighting down below. "Ugh they are so petty look at them." she scoffed a bit as she pulled out a knife from her leather boot "I could kill them myself or simply say one of them said this and let them kill each other." she looked over at Dawn now sitting waiting on the show to end "Soon, don't worry though I think what happens soon will make you smile Dawn..you sick little girl." the woman sat there wearing a pair of knee high stilletto heel boots, then a plaid skirt that went down just below her thighs, her top was a black blouse. Her eyes looked over Dawn as she clucked her tongue some "I cant wait for your inevitable death." her eyes were white in color as her hair was held up in a pair of pig tails on either side of her head. Purple in color with some light blue going through it. Pulling up a wooden statue of a bear she began to widdle more of it's shape "I'll allow it to go a bit longer. Till I get this done at least."

• Brohoof 1

@@Techno Universal

Eier was gaining distance and continuing his run until he heard a sort of... mechanical noise 'What is going on?' he questioned himself as he looked back only to see the person whom he previously met... lifting the mess he made, with one arm... And making mechanical noises, he had no idea that robotics existed as it wasn't common place in Fiore, at least to his knowledge. He knew that magic cars did make a lot of noise, but. There clearly isn't one here. And by the act hes doing physically. Without using magic noticeably. The person before him should be a very powerful magician... A powerful magician should have a lot of knowledge, so they should know something about how to remove his curse, so he decided to move closer. And inwardly questioned himself once again 'Should I ignore this or should I ask him, maybe... err, lure the knowledge out of him?' this was a hard decision to make, he hadn't noticed. But he was dangerously close to this... Thing, moving all mechanically. What a strange man, there's no such thing as mechanical people. Or at least, not yet. Or there is, but not in Fiore. Exception to the man before them, or lost magic technology.

He thought about what to do, for a good deal of time. The weird mage before him had actually finished cleaning up his mess, he noticed he couldn't exactly run away... It is a good chance he might get rid of the curse too! Even though, it is supposedly impossible to do so. But, nothing is impossible with the correct amount of power...! Or so he thought "...Why are you acting like a machine...?" was the only question he could utter, mostly due to robotics not being a real thing in Fiore, at least to his knowledge. Which, shouldn't be surprising. As the last time he has met society, has been a long time. And those times have not been very... Long lasting.

• Brohoof 1

As the others were fighting, Opus looked around for a spot that was out of the way, but he could see almost everyone. After a few minutes, he saw a few boxes that were placed like a throne. He sat down and pulled out a knife that was stabbed into a box. After looking at the knife thoroughly, he placed it down next to him and pulled his trumpet out and started playing a song that was in his still heart, a song that was full out feeling, including cold, the trumpets tune seemed to not have an effect on the song. It seemed like it was full of life and energy. 

Starry tried to get up, but she had to lean on the wall to keep from face planting into the snow. She tried to look ahead, but couldn't see anything in front of her. She felt the wall until she felt a door and stumbled in. She knew that with her not getting a lot of sleep, making a dome to keep the others from getting hit with more snipers, and making multiple pillars to catch her papers earlier have drained most of her magic. Once she was sure she was out of the way, she collapsed on the ground and the dome outside shattered into chunks and embedded into the snow. 

@@rolle,

When the boy asked Techno about why he was behaving like a machine he smiled and replied to him in a very exited/cheerful voice.

TU: Well that's because I am a machine!!! A very advanced one that wouldn't be possible to create with the current technology in this world. It's because I definitely come from some other much more advanced civilisation that is out there somewhere that I annoyingly don't know who they are or where they are in the universe.

ER: So how long have you been here?

TU: To be honest only around 2 years. I actually first woke up in the centre of a massive impact site at the base of the hills just outside the city. Even at the time my house also appeared around 50 meters away directly in front of me. It was already fully equipped with everything even a computer based of the same technology as myself that I could program myself with. I later released that it was a really futuristic house compared to the design of all of the other structures in the area and I really can say that it's ultra modern. So I can tell you may need protection from the outside world as based on how powerful other people are getting with their magic you may not last long if you get attacked by a hostile individual. So maby we should head down to my place as seriously you'll be a lot safer there than out here and we'll get to know each other a lot better. So follow me it's this way!!!

Techno then started walking in the direction of the city with the boy following him.

@@Arid_Blitz,@@reader8363, @@Skylord Nexus,  

Leege smiled at Rouen as he made short work of a group of enemies. "I'm ready to go!" She focused all her magic energy and tried her hardest to blend the Acid Magic, Brume's Dragon Slayer abilities and her own blood into one attack. "Elemental Leech's Finishing Blow!" She cried as she made a pose with one hand pointing to a group of enemies and the other pointing to her chest. Suddenly a huge blast of water, acid and blood busted out from the ground, single handed knocking all of the nearby enemies out with one fell blow. 

"Pueeff.... I think I'm going to need a break after that one!" Leege fell backwards, only being caught by the Dragon Slayer. She smiled up at Brume when he caught her. "I'm really hungry can you buy me something to eat?" 

--

Brume shielded Taigor with his jacket when the Acid, Water and Blood erupted everywhere. He was amazed that that child-like girl could conjure up such a storm. Brume rushed over when he noticed Leege beginning to fall and caught her from behind. "You deserve a good rest, Leege." Brume smiled at her warmly, before she asked him for food.

"H-hey! I'm not exactly made of money!... Fine... Just cause you saved my butt back there." He then smiled as he wiped some acid off her mouth with his jacket and looked to Lucius. "Don't make me splash this stuff on ya, cause I'm sure Canteen would change his opinion on you if you were in the nude, no?" Brume gave a menacing smile followed by a maniacal giggle. 

--

@@reader8363@@Arid_Blitz,

Dawn picked Starry up off the ground, she didn't want the poor thing to get cold, now did she? Dawn watched Opus playing his instrument, making sure that nobody was going to attack him, and walked back over to Canteen. 

"Hey, does something seem strange about these warriors? I already knew that they were illusions but I know for a fact that they are tangible. I can feel, hear and even smell them." Dawn tilted her head slightly, licking her lips as Canteen knocked the people to their feet. 

--

@@Arid_Blitz@@Skylord Nexus,

Perpe let out a breathless victory yell. She kicked the man while he was in the snow a few times, and then noticed someone nearby. She looked to the roofs to see a woman watching the group of them fighting. Perpe wasn't one to begin fights she didn't need to, so she went into thought. Why would someone be watching us in our fight? Perpe made a realization and slid on the ice to Lucius' location.

"Lucius, Rouen, Brume! Are you guys feeling something strange about these illusions? Almost like they aren't even trying to kill us! That man didn't make any movements to attack me while I was on the ground!" Perpe shouted this all, running out of breath. 

• Brohoof 1

Nodding his head as Leege fired her attack and even named it, he shook his head really not one to name an attack. He used his wings to block the acidic, blood, water combo back splash. After it was done he watched as she fell back and was caught by Brume "A big feast is indeed in the near future after this." he looked around as Perpe was making short work of her enemy as Dawn made a weird comment about these being illusions but as well can hear, smell. and feel them. "Wait you mean normal illusions dont work that way?" he thought and started to look at the remaining illusions as Perpe yelled about how they didnt seem to even be trying to kill them "They....feel as if they are trying to get away almost."

As he held his chain he looked at the figure he was attached to slowly, Canteen felt something was off as he heard Perpe he blinked some "Something is off I learned that magic so fast and the other two were easy targets." he tapped his energy chain as it disappeared he walked backwards till he met up with the others, he had even picked up Rouen's coat putting it back on to keep warm "What is going on here? Something is very off and...I dont like this."

Kicking her feet some as she sat there finishing her statue she blew some of the wood chips off it chuckling "Aww aren't you a cute one?" she set it to the side on top of a note. Watching as the people started to catch a whiff of something was off Elis clucked her tongue some before raising a hand up to her mouth before whistling very loudly with her fingers. She stood up on the edge and used her magic to form a cone to announce to the others "My name is Elis Mentira and I work for the Magic Council. Under the normal circumstances I can't issue warrants or bounties on people...or even close guilds down. HOWEVER Under the circumstances you are all wanted fugitives." she walked gently over the ledge she was on as she continued to talk "Aiding and helping a known criminal like her." she pointed at Dawn with a hand "In killing innocent civilians including children. Now then my report is also being sent to the magic council as we speak."

She giggled a bit and looked at them fully now moving her right hand to her hip "When they are done your guilds will also be done as well." she snapped her fingers as the illusions below disappeared revealing people from the village dead on the ground, women, men, even children "Even if you attempt to come for me, are you even sure this is really me?" she then pointed at Rouen "Also you would of been wanted anyways even if you were not part of this...Satan Soul is a very Forbidden magic and you know that dont you?"

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Arid_Blitz,

Lucius put a really smug and superior look on his face as Brume said that if he were naked Canteen would be more likely to go of him than Brume "Well obviously... but what makes you think you'd get the chance bud?" Lucius then watched as Perpe came over to them and said how the illusions weren't trying to kill them, this made Lucius think for a minute before looking down at the sniper "You do have a good point, I mean I was able to hit this guy and take him out way to easily no mage what so ever should be taken down that easily."

Lucius then glanced in the direction of the whistle and saw a women onto of a building, as she began to talk he listened intentively to every word, only speaking when he made sure she was done "Ok first Miss...Elis? was it? how were we supposed to know that Dawn is a criminal, secondly what do you mean innocent civilians as you can probably see, all these people are people who just tried to kill us, due to this I fail to see how your report have enough proof to send any of us dow-" Lucius trailed off as the illusions disappeared "Well...shit." Then the realisation of what may happen to his guild began to sink in "Wait, don't you dare do anything to my guild, you have no idea what I've done to get my guild where it is; the lies I've told! the lives I've ruined! Wait this isn't helping me." 

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz@@Skylord Nexus@@reader8363,

Dawn let out a loud and obnoxious yawn as Elis spoke. She was bored, this child lecturing her was not what she should be doing right now. Finding him was the only thing she could afford to do right now. "I'm out. It was great seeing you all but prison time is not something I'm looking forward to." Dawn began to walk away and was immediately surrounded by a group of Royal Guards with spears pointed right at her.

"Heh...heheh.... Lower the weapons, boys." The guards were yelling but she didn't care, she quickly made a beam of light pierce one of the men's head and rebound off the walls and knock every last one of them to the ground. "Hehe. Maybe you should have just moved?" She licked her lips and walked back to the group. "So it seems as if we're wanted now. All of us, not just me." She held Lucius' chin and looked into his eyes. "Don't forget about that weapon I gave you, hon. I'm sure it'll serve you well in due time. For now, don't think of attacking me as we're all in this together." She leaned back up and looked to Rouen.

"Any ideas?" She sat down on a tree stump and threw one leg over the other. 

--

Brume was getting so annoyed with Lucius, but he had to hold it in when the lady on the roof started speaking. "Hey!! Be careful up there! Don't fall on your butt or anything, especially not up there!" Brume laughed, for once not the only one who finds his joke funny, as Leege was giggling too. 

"Wait.. We're wanted now?! Oh COME ON! I just got into civilization for the first time EVER like last month, and now we gotta go back?!" Brume frowned, looking to Perpe who was not going to look at him. 

"Well we're wanted together so it would be better if we STAYED together." Perpe rolled her eyes, looking to Lucius. "Where should we go, anyways?"

--

Leege giggled up a storm after Brume told Elis not to fall on her butt, come on, there was a joke about butts.. How was she not going to laugh? Leege watched her breath form in front of her, and when the breath disappeared she saw a group of guards approaching. "Uh... Guys? Should we run?" Leege tilted her head and leaned into Brume, cause he was warm and Leege approves of warmth.

@@Arid_Blitz, @@Skylord Nexus@,

Opus looked around the area to see the dead, then he sighed, slipped the knife and trumpet into his pocket and said as he left the building, "Calm down everyone, I had a few years of learning. He placed a bundle of bills out on the boxes and said as he climbed up the ladder towards the lady. Once He was up there, he said as he walked up to the lady, "Your statement and threat are stupid. As you can see, they were hidden by an illusion, and not a lot of people could see through it. I don't care if you're on the council or not. For all we know, you could've staged it. Why don't I take my opinion to the others? Since I didn't kill anyone, I'm not wanted, and you can't hurt anyone close. I'm not part of any guild. So, what's it going to be?" He put his hand into his coat, grabbed the knife, and hid it in the sleeve of his coat, just in case something happens.

Starry groaned a little as she opened her eyes to see that they were surrounded by guards and dead people. She jumped a little and said, "Um, could someone explain what's going on and why the guards are here. I'm a bit confused at the moment."

• Brohoof 1

@, @@reader8363, @@Arid_Blitz,

As Dawn once again reiterated the point of them now all being wanted, Lucius just shrugged seemingly unaffected by any of this "You know I though I'd be a lot more distressed by this, but honestly this exactly where I saw myself being by this time in my life when I was a kid." A half freaked out, half disgusted expression crossed Lucius' face when Dawn held his chin and looked into his eyes after she had finished Lucius' original look was replaced with a smirk "Oh trust me, I've got it and I intend to keep it, after all it was such a heart felt gift."

Lucius then looked at Starry who was now regaining consciousness "Well my friend in short when have all been labelled fugitives and are currently surrounded by the royal guard, basically we're screwed and so are all our respective guilds."

Lucius looked back to Dawn after coming up with a plan "Well if we need a place to go hide, we can always go to 'my' place, it's as tough as a fortress and most likely the closest safe place, being only about four miles into the forest. I'll have my assistant prepare for our arrival immediately. ALEXANDER!" Suddenly out of nowhere a man slightly taller than Lucius, hidden under a white cloak appeared "Yes Sir?" As he said this Alexander gave Lucius a small bow "I assume you heard all that from behind the build yes? I trust you can be ready for our arrival." Alexander was stunned for a second before he recollected his thoughts "Of course sir, I'll get right on it." Alexander then once again disappeared without a trace. "Excellent now with that out the way... Rest of you. Out. Now!" As if following orders the cloaked figured that had been spying on the group came out of hiding and join with the group "Now before you guys go blaming one another, because I know you will, I don't want to hear a word out of any of you. Just make sure no-body get's hurt and maybe I'll go easy on your punishment for spying of me!" All the figures looked down at the ground in defeat all depressingly uttering "Yes, Lucius." Lucius gave a heavy sigh before making a brisk walk towards the town's exit, swiftly followed by his scorned entourage "As for you lot, you don't have to come but I can promise that if you do you will be safe and well fed."  

@@Skylord Nexus,@@reader8363, @@Arid_Blitz

Leege fell asleep while leaning on Brume, so he ended up having to carry her. She was surprisingly light considering Brume had only carried women before anyways, maybe Perpe was just fat. He shook his head, as Perpe was definitely not anything less than the perfect picture of fit. Leege was just skinnier then Perpe was, despite eating like a large mammal.

"If we'll be well fed then I'm in." Brume smiled warmly, trying to at least look on the bright side.

--

Dawn heard the sound of the footprints surrounding them. "Well great. We've been completely surrounded. There is no way a damsel like myself could possibly fend off these men~! Lucius, protect me please!Dawn sang, obviously making fun of his mission to protect Perpe. She leaned back and looked to Starry. "Need any help getting to your feet, babe? Or you could say the word and I'll dispose of every soul in this god-forsaken city." Dawn giggled, winking at her.

--

"Lucius, does everyone get their own room or are we sharing rooms? If we're sharing I'm willing to go with anyone except the leech or the crazy white-haired lady." Perpe sighed, obviously not wanting to room with anyone here, but she could live with anyone. Maybe Lucius or Brume would be one of the best choices, after all she had spent years in a forest with Brume, she's sure she could handle a few weeks. 

Perpe sighed and walked over to Lucius. "Shall we get going then? I don't want to wait around long enough to see the redhead swallow an arm whole or the crazy one impale someone with her heel." 

Rouen saw the bodies he had helped in destroying, the ashes of people that lived in this city. When he began to shake he closed his eyes as the words from everyone around him just seemed to swirl in his head. Wanted, innocents dead etc. when he was asked by Dawn what to do now as Lucis made a comment about keeping them holed up he looked back at her. His eyes said it all his heart was broke from having hurt of all the innocents children "I'll...take care of the guards...then SHE." his eyes shot up at Elis "Is mine, best to not add more to your cares with meaningless fighting." he turned to look at Dawn and softly took her hand into his as he looked into her eyes "Take care of yourself, hope you find what you are looking for in life." he gently kissed her hand before vanishing with speed across the snow down an alley

As he disappeared shouts could be heard before unconscious bodies flew up into the air along with Rouen flying up into the air "Run." he said down towards the others as his eyes looked at more of the guards and went for them

Canteen watched Rouen and the others before making a gag face at Rouen being all sappy "Well I sure am hungry maybe we should take Lucis up on his offer." he watched bodies being tossed around before chuckling "Aww he looks like a puppy playing with toys. Good luck mister demon thing." he said waving his arm "Soo lets get going right?"

Opus was up near her as Elis chuckled a bit bringing her knife up and pointing it at him from a few feet away "Listen here stitch, you were in contact and aiding one Dawn a known felony." clucking her tongue as the other spoke of going and speaking his side of the story she rolled her eyes "Yes, go tell them how you a known associate of Dawn is trying to clear her name along with her new friends. I'm sure that will go over well."  she used her illusions to slowly transform herself to look like Opus as she turned to look at no one in particular "Oh please mister magic council, my friend Dawn who destroyed three other cities before going there had nothing to do with killing those people. Or attacking the royal guard." she pouted her lips as Opus and looked at him now  "Oh did I mention I'm an abomination and can be trusted over one of your own?" she rolled her eyes staying as Opus for a bit longer "You are a fool to try and a fool to get this close."

Rouen as clearing the way before he used his wings and shot up like a rocket towards Opus and Elis, she had been transformed into Opus and at this rate didnt care as his hand came up a dark orb began to form as he yelled out towards them "I'm NEVER FORGIVING YOU FOR WHAT YOU MADE ME DO."

Elis looked back over her shoulder as she saw Rouen coming up at her like a rocket and meeped a bit as Opus, leaning down she jumped up avoiding Rouen just slightly as she was up in the air she yelled back at him "HEY Dont blame me for who you choose to be friends with or having forbidden magic."

• Brohoof 1

@,

With Lucius' ever degrading mood, Dawn's consistent mocking (and terrible singing voice) was starting to drive the usually cool and collected dark mage over the edge "You know what Dawn, usually I'm good with handling murderous psychopaths like yourself, but given my mood and the state of today's events I'm done, I'm just done, so for once in for life I'm sure, can you just: Shut. The. Bloody. Hell. Up! Dark Annihilator!" A massive beam or sparking purple and red magic about seven meters tall and wide erupted from Lucius cane blasting anything in front of the group for the next quarter mile "You know I don't like using that spell, but at this point I'm so close to killing someone massive scale property damage is the only way for me to handle this!" Lucius then continued walking and his same fast walk through the town's new massive groove

Malygos heard Perpe ask Lucius a question but thought it best to answer it on his brother's behalf due to the little temper tantrum he seemed to have just had. He slowed down a bit so he was next too Perpe and tugged her back a bit as she began to walk closer to Lucius "Um... M-miss I wouldn't r-really recommend that, when he's in a mood like that it's best to leave him be and let him cool off, it's his way of... coping." Malygos then remembered the question Perpe had asked his brother "I however can the room question, well I can kind of... in truth it depends whether she likes you or not, or if she feels like messing with you, she's funny like that. what I'd say though is when we arrive that you treat the place with the up most respect and you should be fine." Malygos then lifted down the hood on his cloak, revealing his child like features and gave Perpe an adorable smile only a cute kid could give.

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,@@Skylord Nexus,@,

Opus rolled his eyes and said as he through the knife he had away, "Great, we have an idiot as a so-called powerful person. Oh, Don't try that again. The people I know will figure you out for sure. Rouen, I said to calm down, I'll handle it, one or another." He slid down the pole, ending up getting a deep scratch on his back. He pulled off his jacket and looked at the damage, muttering about how long he had it for. He walked over to a dead body, apologized, then he took the coat off the person and put it on. Then he started playing his trumpet as he went to catch up.

Starry stood up and said, "I think I can. and I'll be able to hold them back for a bit." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a crystal that was pulsing with energy, then she placed it into her mouth as she grabbed the bag. She lifted it up to get hit with a knife and all the paper she took fluttered out of it. Her eyes widened, then she turned around and said as she threw the bag away, "I think I can run as well as holding them off. Let's hurry and get going to wherever."

• Brohoof 1

Dawn sighed, having little to no energy after putting up with these fools. Now she was in some 'super top secret' base owned by Lucius. She bit her lip at the thought of killing everyone in this building, but she decided against it. She knew for a fact that she could overpower them ea h on their own, but all at once could be anyone's fight.

Dawn looked to where her bullet wound was, which was now gone. Recovery from such a petty attempt at a sneak attack wouldn't be difficult for someone of Dawn's skill. She thought about her brother a little bit. Even their memories were becoming blurred, nothing but figments of the past. She remembered playing with him every day before he went to study.

How pathetic. She was letting her mind be swayed by such petty feelings and warm thoughts. She needed to be cold and ruthless, she wanted to be a murderous fiend. Dawn thought about her brother, thought about hugging him. Thought about squeezing him till his bones break and he is rendered unable to move while she carved her name in his skull. That's better. She licked her lips again and began polishing her sword. She smiled and stood up to go lurk around and maybe watch some of her allies.

--

Leege woke up from her little nap and looked around. It was dark but at least she was indoors. Leege looked around for Rouen but came up empty. She decided to fiddle with that gem in her pocket, and played with it a little. She really did love the way it glows and shines when under light. It reminded her of her momma, bright and happy. Leege licked the gem to taste it. It tasted like nothing. She sniffed it. It smelled like bad breath. Maybe this was a clue. Leege really loved playing detective and in her eyes was good at it too. Leege used her nose, trying to be like a dog.. or like Brume.. and sniffed around. She eventually found Brume. He was in the same room as her the whole time. He was snuggling a little kitty and having a cat nap. Leege was always more of a rat person, but cats were cute too. Leege sat down on the floor criss-cross-applesauce and watched Brume. She was waiting for him to wake up. Waiting for him to feed her.

Having caught up with the rest of them after they made their escape Rouen had come out of his demon form and stood outside the building. He moved his fingers through his hair lowering his head a bit "I'm sorry." he said softly to the souls he took. Turning around he went inside, walking with no real thought in his head he bumped into Dawn and stepped back "Oh..ha sorry wasn't paying attention there." he rubbed at the back of his head some looking down at her "Was going to see if I could step into the kitchen and prepare a meal. Would you care to come with me miss Dawn?" he had his coat back from Canteen as he just smiled softly at her "It's no big deal if you don't want to, besides be nice to get down to chatting about earlier with you."

Canteen walked around looking over the decor and even seeing a throne on one side of the room. Running up to it he sat down on it and leaned back a bit "Seriously who needs a throne in here? Must have an ego the size of Fiore." he said to no one in particular, hearing something off to the side he looked over and sat there talking with Melio..well at least to him he was "What do you mean I started that fight? Lucis was egotistical and burned my shirt."

He lowered his head some as he still spoke "You know that isn't right to say. I try my best to behave, Lucis even said he had a brother who would get along with you. I wanna meet him if he is anything like you be great to see you get out once in a while." he chuckled a bit as his head tilted a bit "You know I wish I didn't leave the band." he moved his hands out like he was holding a guitar and moved his fingers along the air "Sitting in a corner all alone, staring from the bottom of his soul, watching the night come in from the window window." he stood up on the throne and played his air guitar a bit more

• Brohoof 1

@@Techno Universal

The walked went swiftly as it wasn't too far, however it felt as eternity for the two of them as they had nothing to talk about. They didn't know the other individuals interests or anything, whilst Techno tried to figure out what to do to break the awkwardness they had already arrived. The building was located on a hill, something about it was very off according to Eier's inner thoughts. In face, the thing that made him shocked was its... rounded corners, he didn't see the point. But, more importantly. The house was suspended on stilts, which wasn't helping his already off putting emotions about the place. Techno went on ahead and went up the small ramp leading up to the double doors which were the main entrance into the building, however Eier stood on the ground. Techno turned around and asked "Are you scared of heights or are you coming in?" Eier narrowed his eyes, however it couldn't be seen due to the light coming from his mask. He started walking up and when they were finally inside he saw the strangest and most amazing decor as well as a weird sort of glowing pattern on the walls. The windows that he saw while looking on it from the inside were also real 'Those are some big windows' he thought to himself as their conversation were gonna start...

@@Arid_Blitz, @, @@reader8363,

Lucius walked into the room and although nothing seemed to be different, the entire atmosphere seemed to someone be happier, almost as if the room was happy to see him. Lucius originally was heading towards the throne which Canteen was going towards but quickly deviated when he saw Dawn with her sword polishing it and quickly put some form of magical bubble around it, tacking it from her hands "Sorry but weapons are not allowed to be out while in the throne room, as to not endanger the integrity of the sealed magical container below " Lucius the tapped the bottom of his cane against the glass on the floor a couple of times as to add to his point before continuing "I'll give it back when you leave the room.

Lucius then got over to Canteen as he stood on the throne playing his guitar "Ok that's very nice, but get off the throne now, that is the property of the guild master." Lucius then pointed his staff at Canteen, and some kind of outside force seemed to levitate him and place him down to the side of the throne. "Ok you lot here, now!" As Lucius shouted the group of 'his people' lined up in front of the throne "Ok so we all know that by this point I would quite possibly be about to kill someone, however given the fact we have guests and the fact I myself am no longer in the mood... you are all confined to guild until the end of the week, no please leave... oh except you Malygos I do need to talk to you in a sec." As he finished everyone except Malygos made a sharp walk through the top left door.

Lucius then lay sideways on the throne, with his legs crossed and put over the arm rests "Ok now before I let you go off and explore I will now answer any questions about this place you may have."

• Brohoof 1

@@Skylord Nexus,@@Arid_Blitz, @,  

Starry walked through a door into a dark room, while not really caring what was in it and what people will think of her, she was still tired from using too much magic in the last 24 hours. She took a small nibble of the crystal, made a replacement of her mask that she left back at the hotel and curled up on the floor while wrapping herself in her cloak. She placed the mask on and almost instantly dropped into her dreamless sleep.

Opus enter the place with the stuff that was left there and dirt on his pants. He placed the stuff close to the center of the room, grabbed the money and placed it in his pocket. He picked up the clothing that had blood on them and said as he picked up a knife, "Where's the laundry room if you have one that is."

@@P-Jay

Shadow heard guards marching through town and said as he picked up his stuff and the artifact, "Have to get out of here before the guards find me. It was a pleasure to fight you and see your power." He pulled his shadows back, changed the portal location and jumped through. He ended up at some random building and sat down on the roof.

Edited by reader8363

@@rolle,

EI: So I'm actually Eier and I should of told you my name earlier but still I've never seen anywhere as modern and futuristic as this.

TU: Well this place is probably the standard building and decor design in the civilisation I came from. I was apparently manufactured by a company called Celestial labs.inc as their company name and logo are in my CMD's operating system and their also engraved into the side of my computer over there.

Eier turned around to see a full computer setup on a desk that was the same shape as the house. The PC tower looked like it was made out of a strange metallic navy-blue metal with 4X4 squares of small rapidly flashing blue squares. And like he said it had Celestial labs.inc and a unicorn head logo engraved into the side of it. The monitor was on a screen saver the was the words "ALSTROME standing by..." In deep blue flashing from place to place on a completely back background.

EI: So what is Alstrome as I've never even heard of that word.

TU: Ohh it's just the name of the operating system. In fact my CMD runs the same operating system and I primarily use that computer to program myself and add new magic abilities to my system. But I'm still learning how to program certain things into my system.

(edited)

@@Skylord Nexus, @@Arid_Blitz, @@reader8363

Dawn rolled her eyes at Lucius' statement about weapons in the throne room. "I'm basically a weapon in human form. My sword wouldn't be the thing that's specifically dangerous in a fight with me." Dawn walked out of the room, waving as she does. "Oh, Canteen? Would you like to come and have a conversation with me?" Dawn exited the room and sat down on a bench.

--

Brume patted Leege on the head, she had been working so hard and for whatever reason stopped being afraid of him. Brume leaned back and held Taigor by his little shirt, dropping him into Leege's arms. 

"B-Brume please! She eats people!" Taigor struggled, while Leege happily petted him on the head.

"So does Perpe, but you seem to be fine with her." Brume chuckled, and stood up. "I'm gonna go find Lucius or someone to talk to. I don't like this sense of hostility that is still deep down in this group." He waved and walked out. 

--

"You're such a cute kitty! Can I please name you Muffin?!" Leege was totally freaking out at how adorable the talking kitty Brume had gifted her was. Maybe it was lost in translation that Taigor was NOT a house cat, and he does NOT appreciate being petted. 

"My name is Taigor! Let me go so I can go and find Brume!" Taigor considered his struggling, and the merciless death-grip tightened. "Okay! Okay! I won't run just don't break me!" Taigor's eyes were emitting his classic comedic water as his spine was being squashed. "Why do you like cats...soo....much..." Taigor was too tuckered out from his struggling that he just stopped and so did Leege's death-grip.

"My mommy had a kitty. Her name was Muffin. I loved her almost as much as I loved mama, but eventually when the villagers stormed our house and killed mama and papa they stole my kitty too, I'm sure. Muffin wouldn't be alive now anyways cause that was over ten years ago, but I'm sure they gave her a painful death." Leege petted Taigor gently, much less obsessive and more as a therapy cat.

--

Perpe rolled her eyes and hid behind a wall as Brume ran by. He peered his head right in front of her as he turned the corner. "Perpe, do you forget that I can smell ya' from a mile awa-" Before Brume could finish his sentence Perpe punched him in the gut, knocking the wind out of him and launching him onto the ground.

"Hey! What was that for?!" Brume jumped to his feet and got battle-ready.

"Leave me alone, please. If you ask any more questions I'll punch lower." Perpe glared into Brume's eyes. He made a worried face before bolting to go find Lucius. "What an idiot." Perpe sighed and petted Mias, whom had met up with her again on the walk back. "Maybe I should ask around to find out who I'm rooming with, don't you think?" Perpe wandered until she was tired and sat down. "I'm just gonna sit here and let them come to me. I'm too tired to search." Perpe yawned and leaned back.  

Edited by Selkie

Canteen felt his body being lifted up from the throne and set aside. Grumbling a bit "Figures ego maniac would be the one to need a throne." he turned his head as Dawn asked if he could come see her and wandered off towards her "Oh yeah sure what do you need?" he came up to her as he rubbed his arm a bit, still a bit chilly without a shirt...that darn ego man burning his shirt heck he could even have hypothermia after being in the cold so long. Lucis best pay his hospital bill if he was sick. As he stood there he looked at Rouen who was suddenly there "Oh hey sorry to interrupt you but, I think this may be a quiet conversation."

Rouen looked at Canteen and Dawn before chuckling "Sorry I have to go see if there is a kitchen anyways." he walked off heading to where Lucis and this new person was. As he got there he began to bow his head a bit "Ah yes, Lucis right? Thought it was time for me to make that feast for people I promised. Would you or your friend here care to show me where the kitchen is? Be nice to get a bit of help I know Leege eats a lot as do I so be a lot of food to prepare and cook up."

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363, @, @@Arid_Blitz,

Lucius rolled his eyes at Dawn "Oh yes you are so very dangerous, what would I do if you were to attack... oh I could do that, but who would clean up the mess?" It was obvious that much like Dawn, when it came to the right people the idea of mutilation and painful deaths were very appealing to Lucius.

After observing the room fully Lucius noticed that Perpe, Brume and Leege were missing. Numerous magical display screens then appeared in front of the throne, all flicking between different rooms in the base before stopping and dispersing, now there were only two left, one with a sleepy Perpe and one with both Brume and Leege on it with one appearing on the closest walls to them, showing Lucius on the throne "Ok guys time to hustle your bustles and get on over here, I'm sure you have questions, and since I'm such a nice host I'll even let you use my highly untested transport tubes to get here, now with only seventy-six percent chance to kill you!" A tube then appeared out of the floor next to Perpe, and next to Brume and Leege, however it seemed that if they so wished they could just walk there.

Opus firstly looked at Opus "Well we have one, where i'm not sure... but I promise that your clothing will have the upmost care taken with it!" It was the a small tube extended out of the wall and sucked the dirty piece of clothing into it, taking it to who knows where. Lucius then turned to Rouen "Really? That is wonderful news! I'm sure Alexander will need a lot of help cooking, I believe the kitchen is through that door, on your third right." The bottom right down then opened of it's own accord as if showing Rouen where to go. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,@@Skylord Nexus,  

Leege jumped when the tube appeared next to her. She didn't really know why she would be needed for important adult talk and stuff, so she just sat there, gently petting Taigor. "Taigor, Brume is a really nice guy. I feel bad for ever assuming he was a creep when I first met him." Leege whined, genuinely having second thoughts about her original thoughts toward Brume.

"He wasn't offended... plus I'm sure if you apologized you'd probably be forgiven even if he was." Taigor smiled, and Leege nodded. "Okay! I'll go apologize to Brume. For now though we should go find Rouen, shouldn't we, kitty?" She picked him up and clutched him close. She then proceeded to cutely march out in nothing but pajamas she was given by Brume and her cloak, she didn't care how she looked and PLUS these kitty pajamas were soft and she liked them a lot. She looked in a mirror, to which she noticed it had a hood and gasped an excited gasp. "I CAN BE A KITTY" Leege pulled the hood up, which had cute little black cat ears on the top of them, with pink inside the ears. 

With her new outfit on, Leege marched down the halls searching for the throne room.

--

Brume sighed and got off of the ground, he had noticed the throne room and decided to enter. Lucius was sitting on his throne, and Brume just walked in and sat crosslegged on the floor. "Lucius, shouldn't we possibly be like... I don't know... planning a counter attack on that person who attacked us in Magnolia and made us kill innocents and children?" Brume looked down at the ground, feeling a little guilty after murdering innocent people. He wasn't as strong as Perpe was, and he wasn't as badass as Dawn or Lucius. What was he even useful for, he thought. He shook his head and brought his spirits back up. He could at least try to boost morale for everyone else. 

--

Dawn yawned and patted the bench next to her. "Canteen, why not sit down for a while? I would simply adore to hear more about your abilities, and the kinda guy you are. You stand out from everyone else, don't you? You are a bit feistier and definitely not sane. Hehe. If anything I'd say you're the most similar to myself in that regard. No remorse, no burdens and no grudges, that's how I live." Dawn licked her lips and made another sword appear, beginning to polish it.

"Everyone has something they're fighting for, and what is it for you, my dear Canteen? Myself personally I am fighting to meet my brother again. I promise you that when I meet him it will go one of two ways... I'll either tear the head from his body and have a new wall mount, or he'll end up having to kill me and will most likely give me a quick and painless death. Hehe... I can't wait to make him suffer..." Dawn looked to Canteen once more. "Back to my question at hand, what are your motivations, Canteen?"

--

Perpe sighed and avoided jumping into the tube, she instead decided to take her sweet time walking there. She noticed Rouen walking in and approaching Lucius, so she herself just wandered in and stood near his throne with her arms crossed. "You really need to get more places to sit in this joint." She smiled at Lucius, although meaning what she said fully.