Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

Preparing the platters still as he listened to Alexander speak of Lucis and how he was raised. Experimented upon by his own flesh and blood was horrible to think upon as he looked to see Alexander looking at the floor now. "I understand that it is hard to get over things and try to bury them under everything.  Put up a front to be strong for others while inside you scream in agony." he reached out and patted Alexander on the back softly "One day he needs to release all of it and hopefully some weight will be taken off his shoulders. If you would like I'll spar with him and allow him to take out some of that frustrations. I may not look it but, can handle my own." he looked at the food before hearing Leege as she spoke "Yes yes it ready why don't you go get the others and we can eat. I got your nuggets of course." he said that as he picked one up and tossed it at Leege "Try it."

Canteen was outside as he heard another come out and he looked over at Opus laying there he rolled his eyes and spoke towards him "Where did she go?" he was referring to Dawn of course and began to tilt his head "I know you know, you wouldnt of traveled with someone without picking up on where they might go."

@@Arid_Blitz,@@reader8363, @@Skylord Nexus,

Leege happily caught the nugget in her mouth and bit it clean in half. "Here, Taigy, you have some too!" She plopped the half in his mouth and Taigor chewed and swallowed the food. "Wow, yum! Rouen you're a really great chef!" He finished munching and quickly flew into the dining area and began setting up the plates with the help of Leege. Brume walked in, stretching and yawning as he entered, and sat at a nice seat.

"Wow... Looks so fancy... Who set this thing?" Brume was thoroughly impressed as he looked at the array of forks and spoons for fancy people to use.

"Me! Ooh! I did it! Brume can I have a treat?! I'll be a good kitty I promise!" Leege pawed playfully at Brume's leg and sat down in the chair next to him, placing Taigor on her lap. "If you stay quiet I'll give you some of my food, Taigor." Leege patted the cute little animal on the head.

--

Perpe sat down at the table, purposely avoiding sitting near Brume, as she did not want to have to speak to him any more tonight about his delusions, and maybe if she was very lucky he would come crawling back on his hands and knees pleading for his Goddess... Heheh... Perpe blushed a little bit thinking of it, but her blush immediately vanished as other people started entering. She waited patiently for her food, even though it was going to end up in her belly sooner or later so it might as well just have been there already.

--

Dawn watched as Shadow knocked out a guard and disguised as him. She giggled, as he had thought he was being so sneaky but her "God's Vision" allowed her to pick up people's signatures through objects or even trees. She hopped to the top of the tree and watched as they marched towards the base. "Well.. Sorry my sweet Opus, and my dear Canteen... It seems as if playtime will have to end... For some reason I almost hope you don't die in that place.. Not yet... Not now." She smiled and after adjusting her coat continued to walk through the harsh snow and now-forming blizzard.  

@, @@Arid_Blitz, @@reader8363,

Lucius chuckled as Perpe started acting all tough and walked out the room, "You know Malygos, she really does remind you of someone doesn't she?" Malygos giggled a bit and looked up at Lucius "Yeah!" Lucius looked at Malygos looking at him "Wait... you think I'm talking about me?! Now way! I was thinking um..." Lucius then sighed a bit and looked at the ground "Fine I was thinking about me but a younger me, although it was a rhetorical question; I hope you haven't been skipping out on your schooling have you?" Lucius gave a suspicious look to Malygos who began nervously laughing "You know what bro, I think dinners pretty much done, I'll go get the others!" Before Lucius could get another word in Malygos scarpered out the room in the direction Lucius' other 'friend' went.

Lucius smiled and looked at Leege while giving her a pat on the head "Thank kitty!" before letting her go. After she had left the room Lucius began contemplating to himself "Hmm it's strange, I hadn't expect guards to be all the way out here so soon, best hope they don't find us while we're sleeping, I can deal with them in the morning."​ His train of thought was some what de-railed however by Brumes talking, however before Brume had a chance to walk out Lucius shouted to him "Hey Brume! Don't think like that, now I've not known her a lot, but I think Perpe cares for you in her own way, HECK! she probably likes you more than me. Although if she does choose to stay, I'll do everything in my power to keep her safe... I promise."

Alexander sighed "It isn't that I don't like his personality, in fact I think he is happier in a way, I just worry for him that's all. Usually he doesn't care about anyone, as such him taking you all in comes as quite a surprise to me." Alexander then struggled to hold in his laughter at Rouen's proposal to spar with Lucius "Well I have to admit you have spirt friend, but no one goes up again Lord Lucius, it's common sense; he almost never takes his fight seriously, even if it may seem like he does! no-one here challenges his, and anyone that has ever challenged his has ended up dead! Of course they were just attackers and Lucius does have a large sense of chivalry and honour most of the time. By all mean challenge him, although it may end badly for you." Alexander then took some of the food and took it to the dinning room.

Now that he was alone Lucius took a small breath and relaxed for a second before starting to head for the door which led to the dinning room but stopped for a second when no-one was there and gave the wall a little pat "Hey old girl, you mind keeping watch and telling me if the soldiers are coming." As if in response a small humming sound seemed to echo through the hall and Lucius smiled "Thanks." Lucius then took a seat in the dinning room, at the front of a long table, he then seemed to grab a wine glass full of wine and just sat there spinning the red liquid and staring at nothing in particular as if in deep thought.

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,

Opus jumped and said with a shrug, "I have no clue where Dawn is." He got up and headed in. He entered the throne room to see no one there, he shrugged, grabbed his light trumpet and started to play some random notes that seemed to join together perfectly as he sat down on the throne. He didn't really care about the food since his system died years ago. He decided that he could help around the building while hiding here and entertain them, now that he could play without taking a part of a soul from anyone and he could make honest money than putting people to sleep and stealing money from them

@@Skylord Nexus,@,  

Starry entered the dining hall and surrounded the light with crystals to dim it. Then she took the mask off and sat down. She looked around the room but didn't say anything. She was thinking about her stuff that she left at the hotel, someone could take it and she wouldn't see it again, or they might junk it since it doesn't really have value.

Shadow followed the guards but couldn't see anything close by to tell him where he is.

Edited by reader8363
  • Brohoof 1

Rouen began to chuckle as Alexander told him he had spirit and how facing Lucis in a spar was a bad idea as he could get hurt or worse "Now Alexander we all have our little secrets and I'm a lot more then meets the eye pretty sure could handle a spar with Mister Lucis. Will talk to him tomorrow about it if we are still around. Till then will help you with your chores and get a nice hot shower." he picked up some of the food and followed Alexander to the dining area, smiling at how it was set up "Nice work setting up out here." he set down some of the food and looked around "We got some noodles, pizza, chicken nuggets for Leege of course, salad, some pork sliders, and a few other knick knacks." he said as he bowed his head to the others "Please eat up so you regain your energy." he looked at Leege with Taigor in her lap, he grabbed up a small plate and set it next to Leege's plate and winked "Leege you forgot his plate."

He went over and took a seat looking around "Well it seems a few are not here yet but, please go ahead get your plates. They will be along shortly I am sure." He reached over and took up a slice of the pizza and a slider to his plate, along with some of the salad

Canteen looked at Opus being a jerk and walked off after claiming he didnt know, he grumbled some "Gonna have to destitch that ragdoll." he said to himself as he went inside, he could smell food and went towards where he could smell it and entered the dining area "Seems like dinner is done."

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,

Techno then paused as he realised something...

TU: Wait are they even out here or how did I even choose to get out here in the first place.

Techno then accessed a memory file from 10 hours earlier. He at first didn't go straight to the snowy plains but he went to a reported battle site where the wanted guild had been very recently.

TU: So first I need to figure out where they are based so I could probably calculate the environment and geographic location that they spend most of their time in.

And before he even started searching for evidence his system pointed him to magic based remains from what the system claimed to be from Entity-303.

TU: Wow! I didn't even have to search for Anything as my system automatically pointed me to magic remains that I can analyse to find the environment history of where he's been in the last few months or so. And it's obviously from Rouen as it's from Entity-303 according to my system.

He then walked up to it and analysed it to find that he had been in a northern based extreme snowy environment for the last two months.

TU: Well I've never been in conditions like that before but I guess I have no choice but to travel up there if I want to defeat Entity-303. So I guess I should get going then!

He then set a route to a random location within the northern snowy plains and then ran off into the night to arrive there early the next morning.

TU: Why did I have to forget about that as that's the reason I'm out here! Ad least I know that this is the place to search now!!!

He then just resumed his search for the guild base as he was going...

@@Skylord Nexus,@@reader8363, @@Arid_Blitz,  

"Boo!" Leege popped up as Canteen walked into the dining hall and handed him a plate full of food. "I saved you some, because a friend of Brume's is a friend of mine!" She really was still afraid of Canteen, but she knew that he couldn't be that bad because Rouen hadn't punched his face in yet. She somersaulted back to her chair and wolfed down her food, quickly leaping back to her feet. She proceeded to frolic over to Lucius and poked his nose with her little kitty glove. 

"Lucius! Can I go to my room and sleep pleeeasseee? Oh oh oh! And can Brume come too?" Leege happily skipped to the hallway and continued dancing around like an idiot. 

--

Perpe put her hand on her face, not wanting to watch the display of idiocy before her in form of Leege. She was probably Perpe's age, but acted like a 6 year old child... A very STRANGE six year old. One who likes drinking blood and dressing as a cat. Why do I bother? Perpe thought as she stood up, having finished her food, and had remnants of sauce and other questionable food items on her hands. She began to lick her hands clean and stepped over to Lucius. 

"Where am I rooming, by chance? I kinda just want this day to end, as I have a pounding headache." She put her now spit-soaked hand to her forehead and adjusted her gaze to Lucius' eyes. 

--

Brume stood up and stretched side to side, he loved eating food because it tasted good, he didn't care if it was healthy or not, but no matter what he ate it never seemed to impact his physical shape. Having swam all his life and dining on fish for the majority of his childhood really has an impact on one's metabolism and health. 

He was shocked when Leege wanted to room with him, because just hours earlier she had been too afraid to even look at him. He stood up and grabbed Taigor by the tail. 

"Hey! Put me down, Brume, not funny!" Taigor wiggled around and tried to reach for the food on one of the plates. "No, man. If I did you'd just be hanging around under the table like some sad dog begging for food. How about instead we head back to the room?" Brume followed Leege out into the hallway, stopping before Rouen first.

"Thanks for the meal, Rouen! It was great! I'm leaving tomorrow morning, so chances are this is the first and last time I'll eat your cooking, but it certainly wasn't a disappointment." He held out his hands to give Rouen a fist bump, before walking out into the hallway.

@@reader8363, @@Arid_Blitz, @,

Alexander looked at Rouen with a serious look and his face "Rouen I'm gonna be honest with you, many, many people other the years have underestimated Lord Lucius, those people are all dead, they died in many horrible ways, sometimes hilarious, much mostly horrible... just keep that in mind." Alexander then stood just to the side of Lucius "Today for dinner sir we have noodles, chicken nuggets, pizza and some other things, I understand it may not be to the high level of food you are used to, however I feel that it is imperative to remind you that sine we have guests it is only good etiquette to cater to their tastes." Lucius then gave a long and heavy sigh "Alexander with all due respects, I really don't care. All I want to do is eat and then sleep and try to forget this train wreck of a day."

Lucius sat there for the next while with a couple slices of pizza, which he was cutting into small pieces with a knife and putting into his mouth with a fork, with what could only be the most snobby and unamused face ever, however when Leege came over he put on a laboured smile and addressed everyone "Yeah sure thing, the rooms are all on the top left door in the throne room, the room doors should have your names and should be in a style that fits your minds."

• Brohoof 1

@@Skylord Nexus,@@Arid_Blitz,  

Starry looked at her food, then she said as she made a crystal container around it, "I'm going to head to the room, I don't know why, but I just have a sick feeling like something's wrong. She picked up her food and a napkin, then she headed out the door while taking the crystal from the light, making the room brighter. She found the room she is going to sleep in and entered, She didn't bother turning on the lights, she headed to a bed in the corner away from a window and with a nightstand next to the bed. She placed the food on the nightstand, pulled out her crystal and placed it next to it, then she sat down on the bed and took a few deep breaths to get the feeling under control

Opus stopped playing his music, then he placed the trumpet flat on the throne and headed outside. He knew that if he was attacked in a vital area, it wouldn't kill him, but he would have to be worried about the others messing with them. He stepped outside and started taking a walk around as he looked at the surroundings.

Shadow sat down to catch his breath, the guards have been walking to wherever they are going for a while. Once he caught his breath, he stood up and walked at a brisk place to catch up. 

• Brohoof 1

Canteen was a bit taken back by a plate being presented to him with food on it, he blinked as Leege headed off and began to eat some of it standing off to the side by himself. He was looking at the others as he ate and split his food in half leaving it on the plate "Melio here." he said as he waited to see where he could rest his head. He was beginning to have a headache come on. "Hey pompous one where am I gonna sleep?" he directed it at Lucis

Rouen watched as people ate the food and he heard as Leege gave food to Canteen as a most kind gesture. A few of them were wondering where they would sleep and smiled as Brume came over saying it was delicious and may be the first and only time he could eat it, fist bumping him back "Stop by my house or my guild whenever you need a spot to relax and get away from it all. Plus I think Leege would like it if you and Perpe stopped by once in a while." he began to look over as he heard where the rooms were and how Lucis ate the pizza making him chuckle some "Well I'll get some rest in a bit, I am gonna help Alexander with the chores it's the least I can do seeing you allowed us to stay here."

• Brohoof 1

@@Skylord Nexus,@@reader8363, @@Arid_Blitz,  

Brume felt a sudden weight on his bed, and opened his eyes to see the red-haired leech herself. Brume made a very confused facial expression as she opened her mouth. 

"Brumeee! You asleep? My mommy used to read me stories, can you tell me one pleeeasseee? I'll give you a cookie tomorrow morning! I promise!" Leege begged, Brume didn't really have much of a say as she was already snuggling up next to him. 

"Ugh... Fine.. How about I tell you about Aquados? How he trained me and stuff?" Brume smiled, looking to her. 

"Oohhh! A story about a dragon, yes please!" Leege happily barked, really wanting to hear a story. 

"Aquados was the best water dragon, the KING of the Ocean, they called him! He could swim faster than any animal that lives underwater, and could even eat the water itself, sorta like how I can. When I was a kid, Aquados taught me how to read and write obviously, but he didn't do much beyond that, he never told me anything about the world outside the beach we lived on. While I was learning how to read and write, I was also learning how to swim, so I've been swimming since I was probably about four?" Brume ranted on, smiling when he thought of Aquados and how nice he was. 

"Really?! I don't even know how to swim! Well... Kinda! I can doggy paddle!" Leege was really enjoying this story, dragons had always been such a cool idea to her. She really wished her mommy was a dragon, but nah, her mommy was dead. She shook her head and bit her lip, trying to get that thought out of her head. "What next, Brumey?" 

"Well, he also taught me how to use Water Dragon Slayer magic, as he could! I learned how to consume the water properly, not to satisfy my thirst, but to fill my magic energy. I learned how to fight, too! Not very well, cause I didn't have any human opponents to spar with, but I DID learn how to hold my breath for like 30 minutes. Anyways, one day out of nowhere Aquados disappeared. He was gone when I woke up one morning. I made it my vow to swim all across the world to find him, there's no ocean in Fiore that I haven't swam through. I met Perpe when I washed up in a jungle, two weeks after I met Taigor. I'll save that story though... I'm sure that you-" Brume stopped himself, noticing that Leege had fallen asleep. He patted her on the head and leaned back.

"Just hope you at least heard that... Sleep tight, Leege." Brume smiled and tried to fall asleep. 

--

Perpe walked into Lucius' room. "What. The. Hell?" She made a disturbed face and blinked rapidly. "Lucius. Lucius. There's only one bed in here. Before you get all "creepy uncle" on me I'm just gonna sleep on the floor. Kay?" She sat down on the floor, curling into the same sort of position she did when she was going to sleep outside when they'd first met. 

"Chances are I won't fall asleep for a while.." Perpe yawned and leaned against the wall with her back. 

--

"I bet 50,000 Jewel that you can't even hit me once if we fought! So swing first, man!" The teenager said, holding his sword, obviously going to pull it if he accepted his invitation to fight. 

"That seems unlikely, however I don't take invitations to spar seriously when they are coming from arrogant teenagers who are just checking to see if my wallet has much money." The man replied, his green hair peeking out slightly from his black hood, which he had up over his head. 

"Shut up!" The teenager swung his sword quickly, obviously coming to regret his decision as he saw the blood emerge from this man's wound in his stomach. This was an obviously fatal wound, would kill anyone, even a trained professional. 

"..Your aim and strength are rather above average, however you lack charisma." As the man spoke, his wound slowly mended itself and the skin closed, the hood having the slash mark still, making his strange recovery all the more visible. 

"What the hell are you?!" The teenager ran away, only escaping because the man wanted him to, if he had so wished he could have caught up and slaughtered the boy. That isn't how he plays. He wouldn't kill an innocent, ever. Even if he tried to murder him.

• Brohoof 1

@reader8363

Draco was currently new in this town. Though he couldn't help but see an army being marched through a telescope. This he needed to check out as he quickly picked up his two weapons a scythe and a sword. The scythe looked like it was made from Ebony a surprisingly hard metal which made the scythe's blade a black color . The sword looked like a normal long sword but the metal was that of Refined Moonstone. So it's blade was a pale white but the hilt had an azure sapphire stone. A gift from one of the ladies in his village who fancied him. Though he past a guard walking through the trees. "Oi aren't you supposed to be with your unit?" Draco asked/yelled at the walking guard. But something just felt off about this guard. He had a hand on the pommel of his blade.

He hadn't gotten far of course before he could rent a room now he was holding up a freaking guard? Seriously he could get in trouble if this was a real guard. But he kept himself from walking away. A long guard out here? that's not right. Usually guards were with a contingent of their fellow soldiers.

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

@@Dakcka,@@Arid_Blitz,

Techno then realised something...

TU: Wait a minute this place is HUGE and it would take me months to search this hole place at this rate. I think I should improvise.

He then tried to scan for entity signature trails and there where hundreds of them but he noticed a trail that stood out as it had been created just over 12 hours ago and it seemed to be from Entity-303.

TU: Okay I guess I'm in luck for the second time! I'm actually surprised that that trail was right next to me and I didn't even notice it until now. But the question now it what direction should I go? Apparently it seems that one way goes back to the forest and that's obviously the way I came so I guess I need to go the other way as in goes deeper into the snowy plains but I won't sprint there as I might already be close and I want to take a slow and sneaky approach to their base so I can surprise them real hard! Plus when I actually see the place I'll need to remember to set a TP waypoint so If I need to return home for something I can just teleport straight back to where I was! I now just need to be slow and sneaky!

He then started to follow the trail into the deep into the snowy plains and was going at normal walking speed to keep himself quiet and hard to notice from a distance...

@@Arid_Blitz,@@Dakcka,

After everyone had seemed to have left, Lucius motioned for Alexander to come over to him "Ok. Alexander you can skip most of your nightly duties for tonight, I just need you to inspect the armoury and ensure all our essential lacrima are working correctly... oh and check on the main storage and the core." Alexander was rather taken aback by this, he hadn't expected Lucius to ask him to skip ​his duties, he never did that "Um... Sir if I may, why the sudden urgency; if my memory serves i'm only supposed to do that in case of an imminent attack." Lucius paused for a long moment before Alexander a long hearty chuckle and a pat on the back "How very astute of you my light magic wielding amigo, I just thought a... well a um... drill, yes a practice drill is in order, you know to ensure you remain ever vigilant!... Byezees!" Lucius then quickly scarpered out the room to his room, leaving Alexander there alone and face palming "Oh god".

After that little episode Alexander collected what was left of the washing up, he took it back to the kitchen and left it by the sink before turning to Rouen "Ok Rouen, I have just been given new orders from Lord Lucius, all we need to do know, is inspect the armoury, ensure all essential lacrima are working correctly, then check main storage before finally making sure the magic core is still is one piece and will not blow up, rather simple I think."

Lucius shrugged at Perpe "Well obviously, this is MY ​room, I never really intended for anyone else to sleep in here. and also... WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN CREEPY UNCLE?!" As if on cue, two large flashing signs with arrows on them pointing at Lucius saying creepy uncle appeared from the wall before disappearing quickly as to not let Lucius could notice. However, Lucius walked over to Perpe and picked her and, placing her on the bed "You know it's a king sized bad, there's probably plenty of room for both of us, but if you are that disturbed by the idea, you can have the bed, I'll sleep in my armchair, besides I have work I need to do, so nighty night princess." Lucius then went over to his desk and began scribbling some stuff in a book which lay open on the top of it, but after a second he reached into a draw and picked out a pair of rectangular lensed glasses, he then proceeded to put then on and continued to scribble stuff down in the book.

@@Arid_Blitz, (sorry for moving around Rouen I just kinda needed everyone out the room, again sorry :3)

Edited by Skylord Nexus
  • Brohoof 1

[no prob]

Rouen stood there with his hands in the water as he was finishing off some of the dishes before the last of the stuff was brought in. He nodded looking at Alexander "Well that is good be done in just a few then we can head to the armory. Love to see what you have set up here." beginning to finish off the last of the dishes he set them off to the side drying them off "Alright where do you want these?" he pointed to the stack as he dried his hands on a towel. He went over and placed his coat back on and let out a soft sigh "Alexander I would like you to know a little secret of mine. Only Leege knows of it." he said as he opened his coat up showing the inside which had stitches of runes in there "My coat is a special coat, it weighs so much because of the padding on the inside, as well these runes help hide my powers. I appear mostly as a normal person, without it on it's sometimes hard not to be a beacon of energy." he chuckled closing his coat

As he tilted his head some he looked at Alexander "I have over the years learned to suppress my energy for a duration of time before I need to place my coat on." he smiled as he placed his hands inside his pockets and stood there leaning against one of the counters "If my power is discovered it puts people at risk cause of it being forbidden."

Canteen went to the room he was to sleep in, going to a corner of the room he sat upon the floor and leaned against the corner, shutting his eyes he began to fall asleep

[so Techno has something to do XD]

As Techno was following this trail of energy a cottage was coming into view, an elderly couple was outside of it the gentleman was chopping wood having some trouble with the heavy axe, he got a few chopped as he held his back "Oh Rouen is late, he must of got caught up honey. Poor chap should take a break once in a while." the older lady on the porch nodded her head as she knitted some socks "Aye I know what you mean I'm making him some socks for when he comes by."

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,

Techno then herd the conversation in the distance and then paused in his spot.

TU: Looks like I've hit the jackpot!!! I actually really want to help that couple with their work as it's extremely easy for me to do things like that but I don't want to reveal myself to them until I get Rouen plus I have do not want them to see or know about me attacking him. So I'll move like 100 meters along the trail and then hide myself in a place that Rouen should pass by when he comes here plus I'll definitely know it's him when he does as his face and magic signature codes are already pre-programmed into my system. And once I'm done with him I'll go off to find the others that are wanted.

Techno then walked off into a place where he was still in visual range of the cottage and it was too far for the couple to notice anything out there and then laid down in the snow to wait for Rouen to show up.

TU: So he shouldn't actually notice me here unless he has some sort of magic sense detection ability like I do. So I'll just set my auto-fight system to terminate him when he shows up so I won't stop attacking him until he's truly dead. So I'm just going to pounce out with a super jump straight onto him when he shows up.

Techno then waited for Rouen to show up...

@@Skylord Nexus,

Perpe glanced over as Lucius was scribbling. This didn't usually bother her, but for the first time ever she was actually curious as to what another person was doing. She crawled on her hands and knees over to the spot where he was writing and peered over his shoulder. "What'cha writing, Lucius? It'd better not be creepy or I swear I'll go vampire on you and bite into your neck." Perpe sat back on the bed and went cross legged. 

--

The man watched as the teenager fled, and kept walking. As he walked further through town he noticed that it was more quiet, and it looked like a crime scene. He looked around to see spots of blood and broken walls, where it seems as if mages had been fighting. Figuring it was just Fairy Tail mages, he began to walk away, but soon he remembered that Fairy Tail, although destructive, are very peaceful and don't believe in killing for the most part. 

Looking around, he was able to notice trails of footprints, it seemed to be around nine sets. They weren't rushed, but still were travelling at a decent pace. The man began to follow these tracks, through the town, into a foresty area, and finally into a land of pure snow. It was hard to see through this blizzard, and he was hardly dressed to go trekking through the snow, but he pressed forward. The man noticed a cabin, off on it's own, with what appeared to be an older couple living inside. This didn't phase him, and he kept walking. Mind you, he'd also felt the signature of another life form nearby watching this couple. 

Other people's affairs were none of his concern. He continued onward, and although he didn't know it himself, it would only be a few more hours until he reached the most chaotic event to befall Lucius' castle in a long time.

@@Arid_Blitz, @@Dakcka,

Alexander quickly motioned over to the side "Oh it's fine to leave them there, much like how any of us can control the interior of this place, this place can control it's self, it is fully sentient; the swirling magical mass underneath the throne room is infact some kind of magical entity, given none of us have any idea what she is or what she does, she just kind of exists, nether the less her and his lordship see to have... and accord." Alexander then nodded at Rouen and left the kitchen moving further down the corridor, which seemed to slowly be going deeper and deeper into the castle "Well even though it may be classed as an armoury, it's more of Lord Lucius' personal collection, he enjoys collecting various magical and non magical weaponry and armour, that being said of course they are available for anyone to use if they so need it; Lord Lucius just likes to make sure all his stuff is neat and orderly." They then reached a large vault like door which towered over them "Please stand back, this thing sometimes has the tendency t-" However Alexander was quickly cut off by the vault door swinging open incredibly fast and smashing him into the wall; he did however just plop out of it and dusted himself off as if nothing had happened. He then began walked into the large showroom of sorts filled with various weapons and armours, some in stands, some in cases, but there were a lot of them. 

Lucius looked at Perpe blankly "Well I guess it depends on your definition of creepy, by mine... no, by yours... possibly." Lucius then got up for a second and walked over to the book shelf and began routing through the many books he had there, if Perpe was to look at the book in this time she would not really be able to understand Lucius' hand writing due to it being so messy, however a few words may of stood out to her, mainly: dragon, dark, oblivion, Polaris, and possibly the most noticeable word seemed to have been written in extreme anger as the ink there was much darker, as if force had been applied, that word was Malik​. Lucius then returned to his desk with a book titled dragon observations, by Calbian Thaddeus Darkflare II. 

• Brohoof 1

The elderly man just carried some of the wood inside before coming out again, sitting down with his wife he pulled up a small pipe out of his shirt pocket "Well it just isn't like him to not tell us either so I wonder what has gone wrong." he began to fill the pipe with stuff before lighting a match, puffing on it a bit

Rouen was walking with Alexander as they got to the vault, as he heard to stand back he watched as he was smashed behind the door swinging open "You alright back there?" seeing him come out like nothing happened he chuckled, thinking he went into the armory and looked around "Nice collection here." he said before the realization something was forgotten "OH crude, hey is there a way to send a quick message I was to go to a couples house and help with chores and stuff but, as you can see I am sorta unable. Then maybe we can get to work in here and head on." he was eyeing some of the pole arms and smiled some, he liked to use hand to hand but, oh the days he used to work with weapons. He turned to face Alexander really quick though "No way to follow a message right?"

• Brohoof 1

@@dragon4111,

Shadow paused, turned around and said as he made a portal his arm and grabbed the hilt of his sword in case something happens, "It's none of your business weakling. Go home already." He started walking away but left a trail of portal in the shadows. He wanted to get to the other guards to figure out where he was. He picked up the bag that was in front of him and threw it over his shoulder while keeping the hilt of his sword hidden in the arm.

When Starry final caught her breath, she looked at the food sitting on the nightstand and didn't feel hungry, she made it that it won't go bad, then she laid on the bed and covered herself in crystal just to be safe, since she doesn't know a lot about these people and they might try to kill her. After taking her mask off, she rolled over and went to sleep, dreaming about the past before she crystalized her parent's feet. 

As Opus wandered around, he walked up to the barrier and stepped out, he knew where it was in case something as to happen, but he didn't really worry about getting stabbed or shot.

@reader8363

@Dakcka

"Hmm," Draco said as he felt like he was being watched. He drew his blade quickly. "Weakling eh?" Draco asked with a laugh. "How would you know that I am weak? Or if I am strong," Draco stated with a laugh. But his eyes hardened slightly, His muscles tensed as he readied himself for combat. He looked at the man as he was nearly tempted to bring out his magic and make afew pledges then show him what he's really made of.

Draco looked around as he advanced on this insulting man. Now he had to fight him as an insult like that wouldn't fly in his village. He cracked his neck with a sinister smile on his face. He ran quickly towards the man activating his blood rage. His eyes glowed slightly as he made his pledges to his sword.

Draco looked at the man as he began his assault. slicing at the man though that was to fulfill his pledge of pursuit. To finish his pledges was to use a double edged sword his wild slashes though had a purpose. boars was nearby and....There ll his pledges were made. He truly activated his magic. He tightened up his stance making sure he had no opening.

Edited by dragon4111

@@reader8363,@@dragon4111,

Dawn watched with a cute smile on her face as the impostor guard began to be attacked by another man, who seemingly came out of nowhere. She wasn't afraid of either of them attacking her, it'd take more than her head leaving her body for her to die, only he could kill her. She wasn't going to die until she could meet him again. Not a chance. 

As the man rushed the guard, she couldn't help but admire his sword technique, it was very impressive. In a sword fight it's easy to admit that she would lose, but she didn't need to use her sword, nor did she have any quarrel with this man. Dawn just sat on a tree branch and watched down, happily anticipating what was to come in this fight. 

--

@@Skylord Nexus,

Perpe was surprised as Lucius put the book down. "Dragon Observations? Hmm.. Maybe Brume would be interested in this, what's it about?" Perpe leaned back on the bed, fully laying down, and letting her hair fall free, taking off her small bandana over her mouth and putting it in her pocket. She wiped the remnants of meat chunks and grease off her mouth, as she almost never bothered cleaning her mouth, besides when Brume would force her to brush her teeth. 

"Hey. I don't know why, but I feel like I can trust you, Lucius. So I figure I'll just say it now.. Let me fight for you, and I'll trust you'll do the same with me. Companionship is not something I'm usually interested in, but I feel like as a duo we would be unbeatable.." Perpe said, not even sure why that came to mind, herself, but she blushed slightly as she said it. 

--

@@Arid_Blitz,

The man watched as the moon came out, it was a very beautiful sight. It must have been at least 2:00 in the morning, but that still didn't bother him, he needed no sleep, he needed no food, but sometimes those things were a nice refresher. He noticed, finally, the one who was leading the regimen of troops he had been tailing off to the side. It was a woman, with light auburn hair, and obviously hidden knives in her boots. She was headed somewhere, indefinitely, but he didn't know where. This is where he had to put aside his own ambitions for a moment and approach the woman. 

"Excuse me.. Ma'am... May I inquire where your group is marching at this hour? Are you by chance following the footprints in that direction?" He pointed in the general direction of the castle, not knowing what was ahead, but figuring it must have been important if she was leading this size of an army there. He usually didn't need money, as he didn't need any of the stuff normal people did, but he figured it might be time to purchase some armor, as without it, it becomes obvious of his freak of nature style magic, especially when he moves so fast his clothes can't catch up and tear from his body, leaving him in his boxers. 

"Maybe for some Jewel I could assist with whatever this mission is? I would need only a small compensation.. I don't take assassination jobs though.. That's my one rule.." The man looked up, his green hair slightly visible through his hood as he did, his eyes matched the dark green color of his hair. 

@@dragon4111,@@Dakcka,

Shadow pulled out his sword after the first slash barely missed him. He smiled and said as he blocked the fatal ones, "I call everyone weak, unless they can match me or beat me." As he did that, the shadow rose from around them and plunged them into darkness. Shadow stepped back into the darkness and checked his cuts. He had some on his legs and arms, a graze on his hip and a shallow cut close to his eye. He started laughing which echoed through the solid shadows, He stabbed his giant sword in the ground and pulled out his scythe and a curved dagger and said as he charged, "That's more like it, let's see how well you can do in the dark. He took a swing his scythe, then stabbed the dagger. 

Opus heard a voice that he never heard before. He hid out of instinct and watched a man was talking to the commander of an army. He turned to see that he wandered too far away from the castle. He thought about his instruments that he left, if they were heading there, they might not know what they are for and might sell them or worse, but if he could stall them, that would be okay. He sat down, leaning against the tree he was hiding behind and thought about his options.

@@Arid_Blitz,

Techno had fallen asleep because he was waiting soo long plus he had been waiting longer than he expected until his system woke him up and gave him an automated recommendation.

CMD: ???What are you doing??? The fate of the universe is in your hands... It's only a matter of hours before Rouen discovers his true power. !!!YOU NEED TO ACT AND TERMINATE HIM NOW!!!

TU: It's right... I don't have any more time to waste! I need to get him NOW!!!

Techno's eyes then started glowing red and all of his magic capacitors came online. He then ran off at full speed in the direction of the castle expecting to get there within seconds. He then got to the castle and shot straight past the guards and smashed through the wall into the throne room. He then was rapidly turning his head looking around for Rouen until a strange signal got him...

TU: ROUEN I KNOW YOUR'E HERE SOMEWHERE!!! AND I NEED TO END YOU BEFORE YOU CAN UNLEASH YOUR FULL POWERERTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEUUP...

What is that!? Whatever it is it's interfering with most of my automated functions like it just glitched out the speech dialogue system there. Apparently my system is trying to adapt to it but it's going to have to do it quickly if that signal is coming from Rouen.

Techno was standing in the centre of the throne room completely frozen with his head jittering uncontrollably as he was trying to adapt to it...

@@Arid_Blitz, @@Dakcka,
Alexander smiled at Rouen "Why thank you, Lord Lucius prides himself on his collection." Alexander then went into deep thought to search for a solution for Rouen before casting a cream coloured magic circle on the ground in front of then and giving Rouen a piece of paper and something to write with "Here, write down the message you want to send then on this, then place it in the circle, as long as you keep in your head where you want it to go, it will arrive there for them to see." Alexander then walked over to a large piece of red armour with the letters 'L' and 'D' sliced into it with what was probably a sword " You see this here, this is one of our latest... 'acquirements'; a few weeks back me and Lord Lucius were in a forest, while there we were ambushed by a group of bandits, their leader wore a large set of red armour and a massive blood stained axe, he tried to mug us, however Lord Lucius refused to give him anything, so the man charged at him with his axe, however before he could even get half way to his lordship, Lord Lucius was already behind him, and the man just hit the ground, all is over bandit friends scattered in different directions, Lord Lucius then just started walking again, he told be to grab the chest plate and when I did I saw that some how in the space of a second, his lordship and carved his initials into the mans armour and deep into his chest, it was... kind of scary. I've seen how fast Lord Lucius can move, and how good he is with his sword, but this was on a whole other level." Alexander then shook his head to get the thought out of his head "Anyway all we need to do in check to make sure everything is here and is clean, ignore blood stains, Lord Lucius prefers to keep then on."

Lucius glanced at Perpe then the book "Well this was written by my ancestor Lord Calbian Thaddeus Darkflare the second, after the untimely death of his parents, he was raised by a dark dragon, although he nether went into any detail of what the dragons name or gender was, he was very secretive from what I understand; anyway every chance he got, he would write notes on his dragon, such as where it would go and what it would do, so on so forth, anyway after he has old enough he returned to claim  the family fortune and estates, although he would become a recluse, even after he had a child, he would apparently keep himself looked in his study all day, although we do recognise that while locked in his room, he did some amazing work in both the fields of dark magic and... 'dragon-ology' I guess that's the right term. Although from what I understand, Brume wouldn't find much help in this, different dragons have different preferences, for example the dark dragon mentioned by Lord Calbian was mostly nocturnal, where as a water dragon like Brume was raised by would likely spend a lot of it's time in water." Lucius then looked right at Perpe, and took his glasses of and lay them on the table, Lucius sat there just looking at Perpe for a few minutes obviously trying to say something be not being able to come up with anything. Before long Lucius stood up and took a seat on the bed next to Perpe "You know princess, companionship isn't really something I think about all that often either, I've never really worked with anyone properly, besides you like just joined Fairy Tail, plus what about you and Brume, I mean I know he's not your boyfriend, but would you be ok with just leaving him behind; one other thing-" Lucius looked down at the floor and blushed slightly "-what would I be to you, I mean you said Brume was a good servant earlier, is that all I'd be to you?"