Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

@@P-Jay

Shadow looked at him with suspicion of what he was planning to do and said as he grabbed the hilt as wiggled it a bit so he could pull it out if need to, "Yeah, I haven't met anyone that disarmed me or made me surrender, and they always go after my arms, since they think that it's my disadvantage. Why are you asking me something you know. " He stepped on the relic and relaxed a bit, but kept the shadow poised for defense or attack if need to. All mages use different things, so it hard to know what it is when meeting them for the first time. A lesson he learned awhile ago, after getting hit with some lighting and making jumped. He reached into his coat inside pocket and held a knife. 

@

Opus looked at Dawn and said, "you could say that it was my families favorite rhyme, but as it was past down, got mixed up a bit. Somehow got the parts of it from the trumpet. I died six years ago, and I haven't aged at all." He looked at his feet and added, "I wonder how my family is doing, haven't seen them since I died." He laid down and closed his eyes to try to remember what his parents were like.

• Brohoof 1

Shadow looked at him with suspicion of what he was planning to do and said as he grabbed the hilt as wiggled it a bit so he could pull it out if need to, "Yeah, I haven't met anyone that disarmed me or made me surrender, and they always go after my arms, since they think that it's my disadvantage. Why are you asking me something you know. " He stepped on the relic and relaxed a bit, but kept the shadow poised for defense or attack if need to. All mages use different things, so it hard to know what it is when meeting them for the first time. A lesson he learned awhile ago, after getting hit with some lighting and making jumped. He reached into his coat inside pocket and held a knife.

"...Hm..." He looked left, then right, focusing his sight on the door leading outwards. 

"...No-one that's disarmed, or made you surrender?" He reached up, scratching the back of his head, lowering his hood, revealing a hair that was pitch black, save for a few sandy-white streaks. Mostly tanned skin, with piercing green eyes. "Well, I must say, that's quite the claim...But as someone great once said, 'a man who never makes mistakes, is a man who never tried anything new.'"

He reached for his staff once more, a few markings along the wood beginning to glow softly. "...Now, I'm not saying that you haven't fought powerful beings...But I am saying a toddler who steps on ants all day long, can make the same claim as you." His smile turned into somewhat of an arrogant grin, "how's about we make a deal...I wish to spar with you. You're free to accept, or refuse. But in the event you last more than a minute against me in combat..."

"...Well, I'll decode that text inscribed on that relic you've got there. I think you'd be quite intrigued as to what exactly it says..."

@Selkie

Rouen looked at Leege throwing up as she complained about the taste. He blinked and looked at the men on the ground "Right...maybe I shouldn't of let you do that, I didn't think they were that drunk though if you want you can come with me and we stop at a place and get you all the juice boxes you can carry. Sound like a deal? This was sorta my fault anyways." he walked up towards her "Though you have to carry the ramen." he offered her the bowls as he smiled softly at her

@Skylord Nexus

"Aww and here I was hoping for a bit of fun with that handsome man." he swooned a bit as he fanned himself some, when he heard Lucis speak of being called weak and called Perpe pretty. Going on and on he began to look around him almost disinterested in his little rant "That's nice you should head home to your mother before you get hurt buddy." he smiled looking right at Lucis. Seeing the dark fireballs surrounding Lucis he rolled his eyes some "Dark this dark that blah blah..darn dark magic users always gotta be a dark in the name." he looked at Perpe as she sat in the snow eating some crackers now "No refinement I swear it gets old."

He began to dig his right foot into the snow a bit as the fireballs came towards him "Oh boy guess it's time to play.." he kicked the snow up at a fireball as he jumped back, they were coming fast as he grabbed his shirt he ripped it with ease from his body seeing it was still wet he wadded it up in front of him as the rest of the fireballs landed knocking him back towards the ground. "AHhhhh..HOT HOT....COLD." he flailed a bit on the ground before he went still..his arms buried in the snow now. His power became active as the white rope began to appear around his left wrist. It snaked it's way through the snow a bit "Ugh...you know fire was probably a bad idea. So easily defeated by snow or water. Seems I was right about one thing...you are weak." he raised his head up looking right at Lucis "Weak as you are HOW MUCH FUN CAN YOU BE!?"

@@Arid_Blitz, @,

Lucius looked back at Perpe who was sat down eating cracker's "Don't worry this chump ain't got nothing on me princess."

Although his facial expression didn't change there seemed to be an unbridled fury in Lucius' eyes at the mention of his mother, however despite this Lucius still chuckled at Canteen's insult about dark mages and the magic they use "Yeah you're right there, the who 'dark' troupe is really over used, I only cast dark flame as a starter to get a taste of how my opponent moves or counter's, there isn't really much other use for my weakest spell." Lucius then pushed his cane into the ground a little harder (leaving a small hole on the ground where the force hard pushed it in) before going behind Canteen at a speed almost too fast to see "Just in case you didn't see am behind you now, I don't really like to back stab people so I prefer to tell people where I am, unlike you who is perfectly fine with firing off an attack at a lovely little lady while her back is turned."

Lucius then broke into a full on laugh as Canteen began flailing around, and then laughed even harder when the mage asked "how fun could he be!?" "Well my friend you could say this game is just getting started, Oblivion barrage" The about ten small magical circles appeared in a line and began firing purple blasts of dark magic at a fast speed, kind of like machine guns "You see my friend no only do these lovely little circles fire concentrated blasts of dark magic, but they will also follow you as you run and are capable of flying in any directing in order to get you. HOW FAST CAN YOU RUN LITTLE MAGE!?"

(I know that spell seems over powered but there are a few negative points involved for Lucius when it is in effect, although you'll have to guess what then are)

@@Skylord Nexus,@@Arid_Blitz,

Perpe watched in sheer boredom, it was just two men smack talking each-other. She really wanted to get to the part with violence. She sort of gagged when Canteen swooned over Brume, she didn't want him, but if she had to mark her territory she would. Perpe looked up as Lucius moved at high speeds, and was rather impressed, as it was almost too much for her to watch with her eye, but she had hunted wild animals that moved very fast so she was used to it. When Lucius called her pretty sure blushed a little, but also was kind of in disgust. She felt like she was being used as some sort of motivator, or like Lucius was treating her as a damsel in distress. She couldn't take it anymore! Her blood was pumping faster, she felt the heat building in her body, she wanted to be in this fight.

"I have.... to wait...." She rubbed her legs together like an impatient child who needed to use the restroom, she bit her lip and looked to Lucius and Canteen. She knew Lucius was just testing him, and so was Canteen, but she couldn't help but feel there was something else she was forgetting. She looked to Lucius and decided to warn him.

"Be careful, Lucius! This guy seems like he's up to something!" She called out, she felt like a good human being for once, and then went back to her snacking. She made sure to sit in a position where if she were to be attacked suddenly she could quickly respond to the threat, Perpe knew that she wasn't in the clear, and that gave her some sort of relief, as that would be lame if she were.

--

@@Arid_Blitz,

"I'm coming!" Leege dragged one of the men along the ground as she followed. Leege wasn't a murderer, not with her guild mates at least, she wouldn't do that in front of them. "This big guy is heavy!!!" She whined, as she pulled him through the snow and to the Hospital, after her and Rouen dropped the men off at the Hospital, she finally was able to take a break at his place.

"I'm so hungry I could eat a horse! Okay... Maybe not... Horsies are cute! But I could eat an entire man! I bet I could, Rouen!'" She took a sip from a juice box and looked amazed. "Wow! This is so good!" She drained the juice box surprisingly fast, but she was Leege, what else would she be good at. 

--

@@reader8363,

"I'm really sorry to hear that, Opus. I'm sure your parents would love to see you again if you make it back to them." Dawn smiled at him, trying to give him a warm sense. Truth was, she felt no sympathy. Her parents had been dead for at least 100 years, and her brother is somewhere MIA, doing whatever it is that traitors do. Dawn grated her teeth, and looked up at the stars. "Opus.. It must be hard to make friends when you don't need to eat or sleep to survive." Dawn smiled a bit, looking down at her hands, there was nothing on them but she could see blood all over them.

"Anything planned for tomorrow that I could tag along for?" 

@,

Opus laughed and said, "If I do meet them, I'll probably scare them or give them grief, since they are most likely the ones that put me into the ground for two years. He sat up and said as he took off his coat and made into a pillow, "It's sometimes hard but after four years, it got a little easier. I not sure what I'm doing tomorrow, maybe looking for a guild or something to get some decent money."

@@P-Jay,

Shadow grinned and said as he pulled his sword out of the ground and placed it in the portal, "I accept your challenge and I am curious what this person wants it for. The paper didn't really say much about it" He pulled out his scythe and said as he pulled out his throwing knife into the shadow,

"I'll let you make the first move."

When Starry was a mile or two away from the guild, she sat down next the nearest building and caught her breath, she did not run that hard since she ran away from home. She opened the bag and started looking at the damage reports that the guild has done ever since it has opened up for business 

• Brohoof 1

As Canteen laid there watching Lucis he tilted his head as he dashed through the snow, he was pretty fast as he heard him now behind him he smiled leaning his head back to look at him "Aww you are adorable in the non sexual way though cause still wouldn't touch you with a pole." his energy rope began to make it's way towards Lucis through the snow, as it got near him it came up through the snow as Lucis launched his attack at him aiming to snag his right ankle. As the attack came down at him and hearing Lucis yell about how fast he can run he just laid there "Boom." as the attack rained down on him his body convulsed and began to twitch "Ahhhh...they feel weird."

If he had snagged Lucis with his rope then his magic would begin, a siphon/copy of Lucis' powers, he stopped moving as his blood stained the snow under him, the previous attack tore into him as he coughed some seeming to come back to life "Ooo..now that is what I am talking about. He may be skinny and a little crazy but, this gave him a serious jolt into his life. He seemed focused now

@Selkie

Rouen chuckled as he had two of the men on his shoulder and nodded at her "Yeah they are a bit on the fat side huh?"   After dropping them off and returning to his place he looked at her saying she was hungry then sucked her juice box down fast "Ok ok how about I fix something you know I have plenty." Rouen enjoyed cooking for his friends and Leege deserved a good meal after dealing with those drunks. She held back on them and could of killed them if she wanted to "Hey Leege I was gonna ask you to see your gem." he came out of the kitchen carrying a couple more juice boxes for her "Then I'll cook you a good meal if you wish."

• Brohoof 1

@@rolle,

Techno was randomly wondering around again like he usually does. But this time he wondered into a area where he had never been before in the forest lands. He knew that it was very far out from town and he usually never goes anywhere close to where he was. Out there it was extremely quiet and relaxing. He thought it was about time he took a break and sat down somewhere. As he was looking for a place to rest he spotted a 12 year old looking boy punching a tree extremely rapidly. He didn't look familiar in eany way to Techno and even his CMD identified him as unknown. Techno had never seen anyone rapidly punching like that and he originally thought that he was possibly the only one who could punch that fast. At this point Techno knew that he just had to investigate so he decided to introduce himself to the boy.

TU: Hello!? What's up with that tree there!?

The boy immediately stopped punching the tree and took a glance at him and then continued to stare at Techno as he walked up to him and learned back on the tree that the boy was punching.

TU: Well to be honest I've never seen you before or been out this far from town and I've never seen someone being able to punch that fast. I'm actually really interested of how you do that so maby we should get to each other as I seriously could do with a friend. So I'm Techno and what's your name!?

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz, @,

Lucius laughed at Canteen again "Wow you know man that really hurt me, in fact the got me right here." Lucius then motioned to his heart before continuing "Actually it hurt me so much I would give you a nasty look... but it seems you already have one."

Lucius still continued to stand in place, once again pushing his cane into the ground leaving a small dent in place before turning to Perpe "I do believe you're right princess, in fact I believe it could be the thing here" Lucius pointed his cane at Canteen's energy rope before continuing "the fun thing is as well I know all about this kind of magic, once it attaches to someone it found a kind of link with the user and the person it's attached to, the user then begins syphoning the other persons magical energy, the allows him or her to use the spells of there opponents, providing ,of course, they know the spell. The longer the link goes on for the more powerful and proficient the caster becomes with the opponents magic." Lucius then let the energy rope attach to his ankle "Now usually I wouldn't let that happen to me, but I feel if this is all that parasite has then this fight won't be very fair now, will it?" Lucius then turned to Canteen "So Mr Crazy Parasite, let's see how good you are at using my magic, shall we." As he said that a look of smug superiority appeared on Lucius face, showing how highly he thought of his skill compared to Canteen.

• Brohoof 1

Shadow grinned and said as he pulled his sword out of the ground and placed it in the portal, "I accept your challenge and I am curious what this person wants it for. The paper didn't really say much about it" He pulled out his scythe and said as he pulled out his throwing knife into the shadow,

"I'll let you make the first move."

Yamanu paused, and nodded, raising his staff. A moment later, a mask appeared on his face, seamlessly, as if it were there all along. Beginning to walk towards Shadow with a slow gait, he used the staff to aid his walking; the curious aspect being he betrayed no hostility in the slightest. As if he were simply walking towards the store in the morning, as he approached him.

When he was but a meter away, his staff snapped outwards once more, as the mask on his face glowed--shinning with a violet light. Immediately, Shadow would feel the air itself weigh down on him, as gravity began to build to an almost unbearable level. This stranger was not taking it easy on his opponent in the slightest, seeing as to a normal person caught unawares, such a hefty spell might leave them with broken bones and organs failing...

Of course, seeing as this was only the first strike, Yamanu didn't expect it to work flawlessly. Such a 'threat' would find some sort of way to counteract the gravity...

The mask from his face already changing, to an expressionless, iron one...

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,@@Skylord Nexus,

Perpe munched on a cracker as Lucius treated Canteen like a joke. She found it pretty funny, reminded her of something Brume would do. Perpe then gulped down the cracker, and looked at the snow. She knew Lucius was strong, and she couldn't help but wonder if Brume could even beat Lucius in combat. She frowned, but looked back up at the fight, she wouldn't let herself trail off again like that. If anything bad happened she was in the direct line of fire, she didn't want to be used as a hostage for Canteen or even worse, have Canteen using her magic. Perpe stood up and did a little stretch, not interested in the fight anymore.

"Might go grab a bite to eat. Know any good hunting spots?" She looked around, and sighed. "I guess you won't be much help while fighting.. Catch ya' later. Know I said I'd help Lucius, but I gotta fly. Just yell if you need me." She walked off with a slight wave, before leaping into a tree. She lied about getting food, she just wanted to watch from a safe distance.

--

@@reader8363,  

Brume finished his 5 minute sprint away from that creep. He was NOT going to have some dude hitting on him, especially not the guy who was potentially beating the crap out of his best friend as he-

No. Brume couldn't think about that right now, Perpe would be angry at him for having such low hopes in her. He sighed, watching his breath form in front of him. He looked to see a girl sitting next to a building. Her scent was.... off.... And as Brume had always said, a Dragon Slayer's nose never lied! He slid over in front of this girl, who appeared to be looking over something. 

"Is there a reason why you're out in the cold, babe? Maybe you need some warming up?" Brume really had to stop doing that, one day someone might take him seriously. He shook his head, knowing that it's not right to tease people, not now at least. "Sorry. Anyways, is there a reason you're out here?" Even with his eyesight, he couldn't see the girl's face properly. 

--

@@Arid_Blitz

Leege held up her gemstone proudly to Rouen, she let on a smile and shrugged. "My momma would be very proud at this! Maybe when I meet her in hell I'll show it to her!" Her optimism about what she believes to be the afterlife is very scary. Leege believed that her "momma" was evil enough to warrant going to some worse afterlife, and that for her crimes she would be too. This didn't bother Leege at all, just a means to an end, she guessed. 

"Rouen! The ramen is icky cause it was out in the cold... Can we go get some steak for once?" She happily danced over to the door and put on her cloak, and then smiled. "You pay though cause I don't have any money!" She winked and stuck out her tongue playfully. 

--

@@reader8363,

Dawn picked up Opus by the shirt, ignoring the confused face he was making, and lifted him into the air beside her. She leaped down with him, narrowly missing a magical attack. Dawn knew that magic, it was coming from those fools fighting in the town. She was annoyed that they were catching the rebound from their attacks. She put Opus down, and looked over to the area where Lucius and Canteen were fighting.

"Opus, I have a few bugs to squash. Would you like to watch mommy take care of em, or would you rather stick back and take your nap?" Dawn licked her lips, ready to fight. 

@@P-Jay

Shadow slammed the scythe into the floor and said as he used it to get up, "Haven't dealt with gravity before, but I dealt with some rocks and it's kinda the same." He willed the shadows to form a crossbow and shoot the knife at Yamanu's hand that held the staff. He threw another knife into the shadows as he stood up all the way.

@,

Starry didn't notice the person and when she heard him talk, she jumped and dropped the papers. The papers scattered on the ground. She trapped each paper in crystal and said as she went to each crystal and tore them apart for the pages, "Could you not scare people, if I was more awake, I would've trapped you in crystal." Once she had all the pages, she turned the person and said, "It's kinda of a long story, but I'm catching my breath."

Opus stood up and brushed him off, then he checked inside the crypt to see if the animals were safe, "I don't take naps, I'll come with you, if things go from bad to worse, I could try putting them to sleep. When he was sure, he turned to Dawn and said as he picked up his trumpet, "lead the way."

Edited by reader8363
  • Brohoof 1

The copy began and Canteen laid there, he was silent for a moment as his mind raced through this new feeling. Dark magic once again, he could remember other times he had other magic, runes, white magic, even air magic. He sat up in the snow as the link rope went from Lucis ankle to his wrist turning into a chain link between them. Being about five foot long he had wounds on his body from where the barrage hit him and he slowly got his way to his feet. Lucis seemed to know about his magic calling him a parasite even "Parasite would take..and not give back till it was all consumed, I simply borrow." he got to his feet hunched over now as Perpe spoke of leaving and took off into the trees "Good..she shouldn't see what is to happen."

"People assume if you share the same magic...it's not effective against those have the same type. So people think I have this magic, as do you..it is pointless to fight cause it wont be effective." he moved his right shoulder cracking it a bit "Wrong...magic is unbiased...untamed...and very unforgiving." he chuckled some as his mine seemed to be very focus, he reached up grabbing his inhaler and tore it from his neck taking in the medicine. "Careful of this..it's the only one of it's kind." he placed it to the side in the snow as he brought his hand up to his chest "Dark Flame." the fireballs began to appear around him. His left hand shot up with the link clanking along the way grabbing a fireball "Come onto me." the fire began to form around his hand holding the fireball "Fire is fun to manipulate, warm to the touch." the fire began to grow around his hand tilting his head a bit "By the way...you know of my link then you know I can do this as well." his right hand shot out grabbing it twisting around in a full circle aiming to drag Lucis towards him

@Selkie

Rouen looked over the gem and heard what she said about her mom and hell chuckling a bit "I am sure she would be proud of it, never seen something like this one before unique color and shape. Sure hit the jackpot with your find didnt you?" he heard about the ramen being cold and tasting weird before nodding "Aye steak sounds lovely right now so let's go...of course you can get the next one if we get a good job soon." he walked to the door seeing her stick her tongue out "Watch it might make you clean the toilet with that if you don't keep it inside." he chuckled as he pointed to the door "Get going."

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz@@Skylord Nexus

Perpe watched as a large light shot like a laser towards Canteen's Dark Flame. The light pierced through his hand like a bullet, however there was no wound left in it's wake. Perpe jumped higher onto the tree to get a vantage point, just to see a woman with white and green hair, a glowing white sword and a guy with her. She was walking confidently, Perpe knew this would be escalating very quickly, so she looked down to Lucius and threw a rock at him, and then motioning towards the woman.

--

@@reader8363

Dawn laughed hysterically as she watched her light destroy the Dark Flames. "What a pity! Darkness swallowed by the light! Now, who needs some cleansing?" She held her sword up, tip pointed toward Lucius, but pointed her hand to Canteen, ready to blast or impale whoever wanted to move first.

"Opus, just do me a favor and don't play that lovely little instrument. I think it's about high-time I show you why I'm an outlaw in four cities." Dawn grinned, as she looked back up to her opponents. "Now, this little standoff is getting a little stale, come. Tell me where I'm sending your corpses." Dawn spoke with shattering confidence, she had immense amounts of magic power radiating from her, it was almost like an aroma that filled the air. 

--

@@Arid_Blitz,

Leege skipped along happily, she was excited to finally get some steak for once, to be honest, though that's too mature for her. She was probably just going to get Chicken Nuggets again, and again... and again... for the rest of her life. Leege sniffed a little bit, and enthusiastically pointed to the waterside. "Blood over there!" She then paused, as the previously mentioned aroma reached her, and she shivered. "H-hey... Rouen... d-do you feel that?" Leege was visible shaking, she smelled the blood of a tainted Immortal. She wet herself and clung to a wall to get a good view without being noticed. 

"I-I want to see what happens... but there is no way I'm going to fight whatever that thing is..." She watched as Dawn made her threat to Lucius and Canteen. 

--

@@reader8363,

"Trapped in crystal? Wha... Is that even possible? Hmm... As for the whole catching your breath situation, do you need any help?" Brume held his hand out to her. "My name is Brume, nice to meet you." Brume looked back as Taigor hovered down and landed on the ground beside him. "Taigor, what's up?" 

"Brume.. who is this? Won't Perpe be jealous that you're talking to another girl-" Taigor barely finished before Brume punted him about a foot in the air and caught the now winded exceed.

"Sorry about that. What's your name?" Brume asked Starry, holding out his hand again.

@

Opus nodded and sat down on the ground, he couldn't really feel the cold of the night, but he knew from experience that it gets cold at night. He felt a stitch coming loose. He took his shirt off and started checking each stitch to make sure that they were snug as can be. Once he was done, he looked up and said, "Okay, but I will stop it if it looks like the buildings are going to collapse. I don't want any damage or give someone a problem after the whole fight of cleaning it up.

Starry said as she shook his hand, "Starry, nice to meet you and it's fine. I had to catch my breath after running a mile or two." Guards ran by, making Starry flinch out of thinking what they were heading for. She looked at Brume's foot and encased it in a hard crystal, but left enough room to wiggle the foot, but not enough to pull it out. She looked up and added, "As for trapping you in crystal, that is a possibility. I just have to form crystals around your body and fused them together to make a shell around you and make close it to your body so that you can't move and harden it to your body. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz, @,

Lucius turned around to Perpe and smiled "Maybe I do know some good spots, I might have to show you them at some point, just you and me princess, anyway stay safe and don't worry about me needing you, I'll have this guy eating dirt in another five minutes."

Lucius span his wrist back and forth a bit to get used to the sensation of the link and shrugged and Canteen saying he wasn't a parasite "Well you each there own, I guess it depends on what your opinion and experiences on the matter are." Lucius then looked at Canteen and began speaking in what must have mean the most egotistical smartass way ever "Please don't take me for an idiot that knows nothing about magic Canteen, I've spend just over half my life documenting different type of magic, which is why I also know-" As Canteen pulled on the link chain, Lucius did the same, matching the force "-That you can do that. You should know after all this chain is as much of a hindrance for you as it is for me. Corrupt Spark" As Lucius cast the spell a small purple lightning bolt appeared in his hand, with this Lucius made contact with the chain, sending the electricity down the chain to Canteen."

Lucius looked up and the stone Perpe through hit him "Yes princess?" Lucius looked at Perpe motioning to Dawn "Well you know if you care that much you could join in, I'd love to see what kind of magic you use, I bet it's as fierce as you." Lucius then gave her a flirty wink. 

Lucius then turned as he saw a women with white and green hair (who he assumed to be a light mage of some kind) destroy Canteen's Dark Flame and call it a pity, and use a really cheesy light bets dark line causing Lucius to give a heavy sigh "Oh for gods sake, a light mage, really? You guys give me migraines, i swear your all like light this, like that., you use dark magic so you must be evil ​get on my bloody nerves. Oh and well done you can destroy my weakest attack. Congrats sunbeam, what next are you going to pull a rabbit from a hat, or maybe change your hair, it looks terrible."

• Brohoof 1

@@Skylord Nexus,@@Arid_Blitz, @@reader8363,

Dawn chuckled at the ignorance Lucius was showing, she licked her lips and looked to Perpe in the trees. "Is that your girlfriend? Remember her face, because I promise you that I'll mess that pretty grill up so much she won't be recognizable as a human anymore." Dawn smiled, putting a small beam through Perpe's foot at a speed too quick to comprehend with the human eye. Perpe let out a scream of pure agony as she fell from the tree.

"Y-you're gonna pay for that!" Perpe growled, as she stood up. She was stopped however, remembering that she should wait. Her magic would probably hurt those around her. She held her now-bleeding foot, and sat down. "Lucius, wipe the floor with her!" Perpe yelled, underestimating her opponent.

"Haha... I'm not one to talk about dark magic users being evil... My brother uses dark magic, and although I want to skin him alive, I don't think he's evil!" Dawn smiled, tilting her head a little at Lucius. She felt no fear while looking in his eyes, she knew he felt the same way. That aggravated Dawn, she wanted to make him bow before her might. She looked to Canteen, and back to Lucius, following the magical rope with her eyes. "Oh! Haha! Link magic! I'd think twice before tracing my magic, sweetpea. My magic isn't exactly the best for the mind, nor actually usable by mortals." She licked her lips again, and turned to Opus. 

"Ready to take these jerks on, hon?" Dawn winked at Opus.

Canteen felt the chain get pulled back and chuckled as the electricity went over the links towards him, he placed his hand full of fire on the link taking the hit. The moment his hand was pierced with the white light destroying the attack he blinked "Ahh.." he turned to see where the attack came from tilting his head some "Hey that wasn't very nice you know." as she spoke of the light destroying the dark and on then Lucis speaking similar to how he spoke about his dark magic he chuckled some "Soo many pretty ladies out tonight, first it was Perpe, then Lucis, and that one person who ran off. Now we have you." he pointed at Dawn and smiled some as she laughed about his Link magic and making a bad judgement

"Oh that is okay sweet heart I am sure it is hard to pick up a trace of Lucis' magic. When I linked with her I was uncertain I could copy that little amount of magic." he smirked looking at Lucis, he knew lucis was a man but, knew that may get under his skin though his attention was caught as Perpe was on the ground bleeding from her foot "Oh hey you came back awfully fast..almost didn't see you." he smirked as he was asked where to send his body "Oh you can just hold my body in your arms miss." he reached over and tapped his link and made it disappear "Dont worry I wont try to link with you unless you want me to chain you up."

Rouen walked with Leege as they went down the streets then she took off saying she smelled blood. As he followed her he felt the energy as well and watched as Leege seemed to  be like a child scared hiding from view "You dont want to deal with someone? Well that is pretty shocking for you." he smiled softly at her before his eyes set on Dawn tilting his head some "Where have I seen her?" he patted his pockets and dug through them some before pulling out a paper with Dawn's face on it and how she was a wanted outlaw "I knew I've seen her somewhere. Leege she's wanted."

@, @@Arid_Blitz,

Lucius gave Dawn a sarcastic look "No not yet, but I'm making progress." Lucius then went into a protective stance "I swear if you hurt one hair on her head then I will use every resource at my disposal to make you wish you were never born." However it would seem that that was a promise Lucius would have to keep as the attack hit Perpe and made her fall out the tree she was in. Lucius ran for where Perpe was, totally ignoring anything Canteen said (in his eyes he had bigger thing to worry about). Lucius lent down next to her checking Perpe over "Ok how bad is it and do you need me to get you out of here?" However he stood make up and nodded at Perpe when she told him to wipe the floor with Dawn.

Before Lucius went to face Dawn he put a hand into his flared cape and pulled out a small shield and chucked it to Perpe "Keep hold of that, if you get into danger pour your magic into it and it will create a barrier that should protect you... also you shouldn't be scared about using you magic, I can tell by the way you've been acting that your scared to use it, you shouldn't be especially if your going to part of a guild, what if your guild mates are in trouble and then die because you were scared to help them, what if one of them was Brume, think about that and then maybe go find him because honestly I need someone here who isn't afraid to fight." Through the cause of that entire speech Lucius talked with a large amount of seriousness and anger, yet another side of himself people were yet to know.

Lucius then took a deep breath and regained his cocky composure and aimed his cane at Dawn "Now as for you, let's see how to handle this. Dark Armageddon!" At that point about fifty magical circles of varying sizes appeared and shot of a purple projectile eat of equivalent size which then began to move around erratically in different direction, but all were heading for Dawn and if any were to make contact they would explode.    

@@Skylord Nexus,@@Arid_Blitz@@reader8363

Dawn smiled at Canteen, and then looked back to Lucius. "You two truly are the CUTEST couple! If you want I'll bury you together!" Dawn chuckled to herself, as she noticed Lucius giving a rant to Perpe. Dawn yet again smiled, knowing that Lucius would be BEGGING Perpe for help soon. Dawn let out a yawn, and looked Lucius in the eyes. "I'm sure I'll handle it just fine." 

As the circles flew at Dawn, she moved with extreme precision as she dodged them. Well... Dodge was a strong word, she was more frolicking through them, slashing the occasional one with her blindingly bright sword. Before too long she was in Lucius' face, with her sword pointed at his chest. "Now, if you'd wish to surrender, I would gladly spare you. Not that your life is meaningful to me, I just don't want Opus to have to witness me cutting you into tiny pieces... not yet anyway." Dawn spoke with complete calmness, which was strange seeing as how she was talking about murder. Dawn licked her lips, as a blast of reddish-purple and black magic hit her sword. She'd known Perpe would attack, so her sword was already in position.

"This is the part where you scream and run away, or alternatively I take you home and eat ya, all your choice." Dawn smiled at Perpe's threats, and laughed, sheathing her sword. She backed up from Lucius and sat down on a rock beside where Opus was sitting. 

"To be quite frank, this fight is meaningless. Lives don't need to be taken over a simple misunderstanding. Lucius, Perpe. Canteen had no ill intentions harboured to you, he only brought them out because you had shown a sign of threat. Canteen. Perpe had meant nothing by threatening you, as it's just the way she is. As for myself, I only joined into your petty squabble because I and my friend Opus here were almost hit by one of Lucius' attacks. I think if we set aside our differences for a moment, this will all be resolved without the need of further bloodshed." 

Dawn puked in her mouth a little, the thought of letting these insects live was seriously messing with her head. She could see the white light in her eyes, and no matter how much she blinked it wouldn't go away. She only made it go away this time because she'd thought of this more strategically as-opposed to sparing the lives of innocents. If she had murdered these wizards, she would have her cover blown. She put on another fake, warm, friendly smile, and held out her hand to Lucius. "The name is Dawn."

@@reader8363

Brume looked at the crystal, very intruiged. He had never seen magic used so... so... beautifully. He was used to Perpe's magic which was used for nothing but torment, pain and brute force. He looked around, and then looked back to Starry. 

"Would you like any help getting somewhere, Starry?"

Edited by Selkie

@@Arid_Blitz,@@Skylord Nexus, @,  

Opus walked up to the group of mages and said as he walked out of the shadow, forgetting that he didn't have his shirt on, and show his stitches all over his body, "Hopefully, all of you are calm now. I wouldn't want to take away a part of your soul." He placed his hand in his pocket to hide that it was trembling, everyone could bring down a building on all of us, and he can to is put them to sleep and steal a part of their soul. He calmed down and placed his trumpet up to his mouth, waiting for something to happen.

Starry nodded and said, "Um, yeah, I guess I need to find a place to sleep. The hotel that I was staying should be closed for the night by now, So I don't really have a place to sleep." She bent her head down, hiding her face and said hiding her blush, "Um, do you know or could you take me to a place to spend the night. If not, then I'll be heading back to the hotel and breaking and entering through the front door." She picked up the bag and began to leave as she created a crystal version of her mask that she left in the hotel

• Brohoof 1

Canteen watched as Lucis ran to Perpe, he was making threats at Dawn and now a big speech of not hiding her magic "Ugh." he said softly as the attack was launched at Dawn he tilted his head studying it he would have to remember it for later against Lucis should the need appear. As Dawn seemed to just go through the attack like she was frolicking through a forest he chuckled as she was already ready to strike Lucis down...the moment however an attack hit her sword he looked at Perpe the origin of the attack frowning a bit at her before Dawn made a speech of not throwing their lives away and about no one meant to insult blah blah "Shut up." he said towards Dawn his eyes focused on her now "Enough of your silly little speech before I throw up. If you want to kill someone just do it and be done with it before I do it for you."

He started to move towards her even after Opus appeared and began to talk of being calm now and take some of his soul "Shut it.." he kicked the snow up and his inhaler came up grabbing hold of it "Miss I think you would be in need of help." he tilted his head a bit at her smirking a bit "I wouldn't mind joining up with you only if you allow me to kill Lucis when the time arrives." he cracked his knuckles some as he looked over at Lucis "We have unfinished business and the silly dark mage cant be late for his own burial."

As Rouen watched this he was shaking his head as he looked at Leege "Leege we should head off, she is wanted unless you wish to collect her bounty. Besides this has nothing to do with us as of yet." he said walking a bit closer to her and leaned a hand out to her "Come on if you want I'll let you piggy back all the way there to get food."

@@Skylord Nexus,@@reader8363, @@Arid_Blitz,

Dawn snorted as Canteen talked about wanting to kill, and how her speech was useless. Great. Now she looked like she truly wanted peace. When he said he wanted Lucius to die, however, she was a little intrigued. Dawn was getting real tired of everyone here, minus Opus of course. She threw Lucius a sword made of pure light, and started to walk in the opposite direction. "Consider it a gift. Before you think of throwing it away, that thing has enough concentrated magic power to destroy this town, let alone slice and dice a pesky little Canteen." 

Dawn looked at Canteen again. "Thanks for the offer, but I don't take sides. Not in such petty conflicts that don't involve me. I just simply don't want you people scaring my precious little Opus." She grinned, and looked back to Lucius. "Before you go all tough and throw that at me, it's my magic, remember. That thing won't be able to touch me if I just absorb it." 

Perpe looked over at Lucius, and then to Canteen. "If you want to use the sword, go ahead. If not, I don't care either way. Let's just mess this guy up." Perpe was showing that same arrogance and excited tone as when she'd first threatened Lucius. She whistled as Mias flew down, he spurted some poisonous venom into the air, and she ate it all.

"This'll be fun." Perpe mumbled, wiping the remnants of poison from her face.

--

@@reader8363,

Brume smiled at Starry and helped her up. "I don't know any good places to stay, but I'll pay for a hotel room if you want." Brume felt his pocket to make sure he had at least a bit of coin. "Follow me, I smell freshly made beds this way!" Brume started to jog in a direction, but stopped immediately, noticing two mages hiding behind a wall looking out onto a field.

"Who are you people?" Brume marched up to Rouen and Leege.

--

@@Arid_Blitz, @@reader8363,

Leege closed her legs, knowing that she would probably end up releasing another bladder full or two if she kept watching that fight. "U-uh yeah! I don't need a piggy back though. Just food." Leege looked over to two strangers approaching.

"Who are you people?" The blue haired pretty boy asked.

Leege immediately leaped up in front of his face, probably too close for comfort. "My name is Leege! Nice to meet ya!" She then hopped over to the girl beside him, whom was wearing a mask made out of shiny stuff. "Wowww! Your face is really sparkly! My name is still Leege! Nice to meet you! This is Rouen, he's my friend in my guild with me!" Leege pointed to Rouen, and leaped back a little bit.

"If you need a place to stay you can come stay at my house! It smells nice and there's lots of food!" Leege let out a warm smile, and waited for the girl's response.  

@,

Opus watched the girl and played a single note without even knowing what he was doing. A bird dropped in front of him. He jumped back and quickly realized what he just did. He pulled the trumpet out of his mouth and stuffed it into his pocket, knowing that he can't blush from embarrassment because he didn't have any blood flowing through him, but he kept his hand on the instrument in case someone makes a bad decision.

Starry was following Brume when he stopped. She closed her to yawn a bit. Then, when she opened her eyes, a person was right in front of her. She jumped and formed crystals around the girl's legs, waist, hands, arms, then the chest. She was about to do the head, then she realized what was going on. She said as she disintegrated the crystal surrounding the girl, I'm sorry about that. I wasn't expecting anyone else to pop into my face like that."

She removed the mask and said as she smiled politely, "Name's Starry and to say I'm sorry for almost incasing you in crystal. I'll join you to your house. 

Edited by reader8363

@@Arid_Blitz, @, @@reader8363,

Lucius took a heavy sigh "You know I don't care if you kill me, torture me or even mutilate me, but please don't bury me next to Canteen that's all a ask." However Lucius then looked at Dawn in disbelief as she literally ​frolicked through his spell "But... but that's impossible, how were you able to dodge my entire spell without a single shot making contact, no one's ever done that before!?" He was then taken aback then Dawn's sword was pointed right at Lucius' chest despite this however he kept his composure "You know I make it a general rule not to surrender to peasantry, and your no exception." Lucius then got ready to hit the sword away with his cane, but before he could do that another spell hit the sword. Lucius then turned to see it to be Perpe who had cast the spell, this also caused Lucius' more calculating and devious side of his mind to think "Well isn't this interesting." however on the surface Lucius just smirked at Perpe "Nice of you to join the party, what took you so long?"

Lucius just rolled his eyes and gave a rather unimpressed look to Dawn "You know it isn't nice to lie, we all know you want to kill someone, but for whatever reason your playing the nice girl act, now I don't know why but I can just tell you don't like the words coming out of your mouth." However when Dawn put on a 'friendly smile' and held out her hand he looked at her for a second with a look of shear distaste but then reluctantly shook Dawn's hand "Lucius Darkflare, I'd say it's a pleasure, but it really isn't. Honestly I think you and your friend should just leave and maybe you should take some advice from him, he seems a hell of a lot nicer than you."

Lucius watched unimpressed as Canteen spoke about how he wanted to kill him, causing Lucius to bluntly and unenthusiastically say to no one in particular "Wow shocker, someone else to add to the 'Wants to kill me' list...yay" Lucius then looked at the sword on the ground in front of him "Thanks I'll hold onto it, though I have no particular need for it myself, I already have one that suits my tastes a lot more, unbind." As Lucius said that a dark mist began to swirl around his cane, when it dispersed the cane was gone and it it's place was a rapier with a long thing blade of purple dark magic and a silver looking metal embroidered with purple jewels the same shade at the orb on the top of Lucius' cane "Of course the real question is what came first, the cane or the sword?" Lucius then laughed a bit before turning his sword back to a cane. Lucius then levitated up the sword Dawn had given to him and opens a small portal looking thing and chucked the sword inside "Should come in handy later."

Lucius watched as Mias flew down "Ok Perpe I won't lie that thing is in my top ten of most awesome thing's I've ever seen, and I've seen some pretty awesome stuff." Lucius then smirked at Perpe "Well if you insist, after you princess" Lucius then gave Perpe a small bow and used one of his hands to gesture toward Canteen.

• Brohoof 1