Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

@, @@Arid_Blitz,

​Lucius glanced over at Perpe when after saying mother she trailed off "I assume families a bit of a tough subject for you then... you and me both sister you and me both." Lucius then gave Perpe a really serious look "I'm not going to leave someone like you to just sleep in the snow and probably freeze to death in a stupid wimpy position like the one your in now, do you really want people to think that you were just some sleazy ally kid who froze to death, or do you maybe want to get up off your lazy butt and find a place to sleep that is nice and warm?!"

Lucius was kind of lost for words when Canteen said that his magic tickled "Yeah um you shouldn't be able to feel anything, I would really go and get yourself checked to make sure I haven't caused you any sought of long term damage, god know it hasn't been the first time I've done that to someone." Lucius then stepped back a bit when Canteen announced that he had a mental illness, Lucius then backed up even more so that he was now just behind Perpe after Canteen started having a go at him for laughing at his illness "Hey now buddy I didn't laugh at you I promise." Lucius then put his head right next to Perpe's ear and whispered to her "Yeah...um if you need another reason to leave, this place now has a mental patient here which, and call me mad for this if you want, is generally a bit of a turn off when I want to have a nap." Something then just clicked in Lucius' head and he looked back at Canteen "Hey who is Melio, I don't anyone is on that roof, and if your friends I think this person will have came to help you by now."   

@@Skylord Nexus,

Perpe grinded her teeth at his request to leave, but was more than satisfied with the care she was getting. She wouldn't show this of course, as that would make her soft or actually likeable or something. "Pshht. I was gonna go anyways, least you can do is let me stay in your place." Perpe chuckled to herself, paying no mind to Canteen at this point, as she was more than occupied with speaking to Lucius. She averted her attention back to Canteen and gave her signature you want some look.

"Is there a reason why you dropped down here? Maybe trying to pick a fight or something? Not that I would want to fight someone in this state, just curious." She took it upon herself to stand in front of Lucius, acting as his guard. "Answer the man's question. Who is this Melio?" 

@@reader8363,  

Dawn gave a slight smirk at Shadow, remembering she had to conceal her magic power while in this town to stay incognito. She figured she might as well play along with the pathetic damsel role she's been playing, as she figured if she released so much magic power it would make Opus crap himself. "Please just leave my friend alone, sir! He didn't do anything!" She whimpered quietly, her sad-face looking impossibly menacing due to her eyes. 

Dawn smiled a cute little grin and turned around. "Opus, come. We should find somewhere to stay for the night." She made sure to make a point of winking back at Shadow as they walked away. 

After the fellow wizards had left, Wolf began to grow...curious. She knew what sort of magic they had come to execute, but what sort of people were they? The thoughts flooded her mind. She took another sip of her drink and began talping her fingers against the bar counter. She finally decided.

"I'll follow 'em".

She rose up from her seat and stretched. She gave the bar keeper exact change and rushed out with her hand raised.

"It's all there, man! No need to double count it. You can always trust a holder wizard!"

@

When she exits the building, she begins searching for the wizards. After looking for a little while, she runs into Perpe.

"Hey, you! It's you! What's going on? I'm sorry for being a total creep, but you and your boyfriend struck my interest. Why don't we team up for a little while; see how it goes?" she states with a wink and a nudge.

"Nah, i'm just joking. I don't mean that in a weird way. Or do I?" She lets out a laugh.

"Ha! So anyway, what do ya say? You can stay at my place any time you like. Besides, maybe we'll run into a battle or two".

@

Shadow rolled his eyes and dropped through a portal in the ground. He ended up on a rooftop, overlooking the city. From his point of view, everyone was ants, compared to him, in size and magic. He started scratching into the weathered stone that he sat on as he thought about what to do after he took the item that he stole to the one that made the quest, but he would have to find a way to make the person think that he's from the guild. He shrugged and decided to figure out when the time comes.

Starry was enjoying the night, then she noticed an empty bottle. She picked up the bottle, turned the glass into a weak crystal, then she placed it on the ground and gave it a kick. The bottle went rolling down the street until it hit a building and shattering upon impact. She smiled for a brief moment before she thought about what if that happened to her parents.

Opus nodded and said as he kept his hands in his pocket, "There's a cemetery that we could rest in for the night. Or you know a better spot, but could we stop by a store to grabbed a surgical needle and thread, or do you have some on you."

@@Venomous

Perpe finished her half-threat and half-genuine question on Canteen, and noticed the girl from the bar off to the side. Perpe turned slowly, a small blush on her face, which is very unusual. She coughed and sort of tilted her head to Lucius and Canteen, signalling that maybe this wasn't the best of times. 

"Ehm... Wolf.... was it? M-maybe you could like just forget you heard that or something... I'm really a nice person I swear PLEASE DON'T KICK BRUME OUT OF YOUR HOUSE, HE'LL BE MAD AT ME!" Perpe yelled out like a child caught in the act of stealing candy. She blushed again and coughed, regaining her composure rather quickly. "Um... Lucius.... Stranger who is on drugs.... I should probably be going now...." Perpe lowered her head and walked by Wolf in the direction of her house. 

@@P-Jay

Leege finished making her snowman outside of her small apartment. She was very proud with her work, so as a finishing touch she put her hat on the snowman's head. "Poof! Now you can turn into a living snowman!!" Leege stared at the snowman as it moved. Not even noticing that it was just the breeze making it's arm slowly twitch.

"Wow!!! I didn't think that would work! My name is Leege! Nice to meet you!" Leege patted the snowman's head and it fell off back into the snow, before Leege blinked. She put on her disappointed expression and went back to rolling the snow into giant balls. 

@@reader8363

Dawn licked her lips and followed behind Opus. She liked the idea of being non-suspicious, but at the very least knowing she could crush this poor guy if she wanted. She felt almost a little bit of pity for him, it's a shame he had to run into such a varied bundle of emotions. If she got angry he would most likely be dead. She created a thread with her light magic, it was very bright, but it darkened a little bit as she handed it to him. 

"That should keep your lil' pesky scrapes all patched up!" Dawn pulled his cheeks playfully and then patted him on the head. She sighed and looked up to the moon.

"Maybe we should get to that graveyard, eh?" She looked to Opus for directions.

Edited by Selkie

@

He smiled and said as he took the thread, "Thanks. Hope you don't mind sharing the crypt with a few animals." As he was walking to the cemetery, he hummed an ominous, yet cheerful tune as he stitched the deep cuts closed, knowing that they would never really heal. Once he was done, he reached into his pocket and grabbed his blue trumpet and started cleaning it, checking the valve to make sure they were oiled, the sliders, and that it wasn't clogged his anything. He didn't really check to see if there was saliva inside it since there never been in the past. When he got to the crypt, he opened the door and slipped in.

Shadow notice some teenagers snooping around the building, then he got an idea. He quietly slipped into the shadows and waited for them to get close, then he took their only source of light and started banging on random objects. Once they were frightened enough, He jumped out at them and sent them screaming about a ghost or phantom. He fell over laughing, he didn't know why, but he enjoys scaring kid and teens out of their mind. 

@Skylord Nexus @Selkie

He stood there as Lucius spoke about Melio now the lady was up next to him "Working together I see...guild members do I suppose." he tilted his head as he was asked again who Melio was by Perpe "Oh he is my younger brother, pretty shy otherwise he would of been down here. Pretty sure he is still on the roof watching us." his eyes looked both of them over as his left wrist began to glow a bit "He should come to even the odds but, he would just get in the way he isn't much of a fighter."

Hearing of picking a fight is the reason he came down here he shook his head "Oh no not picking a fight I was walking and got distracted then off the roof. You two are the ones being so..itchy for a fight and I'm about to oblige you."

@Selkie @Venomous

As the third member showed up he held up a finger as he pointed at her "You should introduce yourself or interrupt people as they talk. I swear people are always so rude. you know what I mean? Look at that I feel from a roof and took asking a cane wielding cripple to help as a very nice flower watched." he started to rant on as even he was motioned by Perpe it was probably bad time to do that and began to walk away he let out a shout "DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!" he threw his left hand forward "Link." as he did a white rope of energy flew out towards Perpe's left wrist aiming to catch her with it

Edited by Arid_Blitz

Shadow notice some teenagers snooping around the building, then he got an idea. He quietly slipped into the shadows and waited for them to get close, then he took their only source of light and started banging on random objects. Once they were frightened enough, He jumped out at them and sent them screaming about a ghost or phantom. He fell over laughing, he didn't know why, but he enjoys scaring kid and teens out of their mind. 

An eerie silence filled the building for a long moment after Shadow was done laughing; the creaks and groans of the foundation being the only source of noise indoors. The far-off sounds of the teenagers could be vaguely made out in the distance--clearly, Shadow had scared them to the point where it wouldn't be quite that ridiculous to assume one would need a change of underpants once they arrived at their respective homes...

But even as everything felt silent, Shadow would feel another presence within there, as if there was another hidden character. It would be confusing to discern exactly who or where the new arrival was, but all the same, Shadow was not alone where he stood. 

Yet another pause of silence, before a voice called out from the other side of the room--a character adorned in concealing clothes, with a staff and satchel hanging over the attire, was watching silently. A mask, permanently contorted into a face of hard apathy, sat on his face, hiding whatever true emotion this mystery character might be feeling.

Another pause, as he stared at Shadow, before finally saying something.

"...You've been causing quite the amount of trouble in this town today, haven't you...?" He asked softly, with a tone that suggested he was foreign from this land. "Pranks every hour, all of them involving some sort of...Questionable humor..."

• Brohoof 1

@@P-Jay,

Shadow tensed up when he heard someone behind him, How could someone sneak up on him, and follow his tracks. Was it a guard, cop, or knight. He quietly took a deep breath and said as he opened a portal connected to his house on a stone pillar next to him and grabbed his sword's handle, "I don't exactly know what you mean, I've been busy the whole day to cause any sort of trouble. Maybe you have the wrong guy, or mistaken me for someone that gets into trouble." He turned around and looked for the person who was talking to him. He pulled out his sword and lifted it onto his shoulder as he looked around

Starry walked into an empty guild and quietly closed the door behind her. She explored a few guilds earlier today, but there might be something that might change her mind about this particular one. She entered a room to see what she was looking for and took the pages about what the guild did. She took the pages to a table and started reading them by candlelight encased in crystals. She got through a few pages before exhaustion took over and she fell asleep.

@@Arid_Blitz@@Skylord Nexus,@@Venomous,

With Perpe's sharp senses it would be a crime not to notice that magic rope focused on her, but even then, she was facing the other way and there was no way she would be able to dodge it. Perpe for a second wondered what it would do when it touched her, and started her slow-motion turnaround as a large blast of Water hit the rope, and Brume with his exceed Taigor flew down.

"Wow. Nice reflexes Perpe, totally didn't just save your butt or anything." Brume grinned over at her, she was shocked that he was able to keep his cool at a time like this, when this sicko had just attacked her. 

"Uh, hey. Jerk. Maybe focus on being a loser later, and help me here?" Perpe angrily barked, before she quickly adjusted her gaze to Canteen, and glared at him. "Is there a reason why you're attacking me after I left you alone?" Perpe couldn't help but notice the smirk on Brume's face the entire time. That sicko, how was he enjoying this? She was put in harms way and he's laughing. 

"Hey, dude. Think you can help me protect Princess Perpe?"  Brume said, looking over to Canteen, evaluating the situation before the fight. Brume looked to Lucius, cracking up from his joke, which nobody except for Taigor seemed to find funny. He looked over to Wolf. "Please tell me I'm not the only one who has no idea what's going on here?" Brume looked heavily confused while asking her this question. 

@@reader8363

Dawn laid back, the dark wasn't ever a problem for her. Well, that was a lie. She was always afraid of it back then... back before she was dragged into this world of insanity and magic. She was just an innocent kid back then, but even then she still has that grim feeling while in the dark. On the other hand, the dark reminded her of time with her brother, so she was fine with it in that sense.

"So, Opus. How did you know about this place anyways? I mean, it's not exactly normal to hang out in crypts, is it?" Dawn played with a small pebble she had found on the ground.

Leege finished her snowman for the fifth time, and finally was starting to get tired. She looked up at the night sky and stared at the pretty stars. "Woow... The stars are so beautiful! I wonder if mommy and daddy are up there somewhere, or if they're down... there... somewhere. Doesn't really matter I guess, does it snowy?" She patted her snowman on the head again, and waddled a little bit outside her property. She noticed a small little gemstone on the ground, and was immediately drawn to it's glow.

"Wow! It looks almost as pretty as the stars!" She picked it up and examined it, while she did so, a group of shady-looking guys came out of an alleyway near her home. 

"Well.. well... well... What have we here? A cute one, huh boys?" The group of men all laughed, it was disgusting. Leege could smell their breath from where she was. "What do you say you give us that gemstone and we don't hurt ya that much?" They all laughed together again, almost in sync. Leege smiled at them innocently.

"No thank you! I want to keep this for myself!" She huddled the gem close to her chest.

Feeling his rope tossed aside by water he blinked a bit as it disappered, as he was looking around he saw the new person enter the place as he counted them up "Let me see four of you vs little ole me. Alright I can do this just need to link and trample you all." as he was asked by Perpe why he was attacking her he grumbled a bit folding his arms over his chest as he tapped his left foot "You know it is very rude to not say goodbye or even offer a name to someone. And then you seemed almost embarrassed by me and this one." he pointed at Lucis with a finger "When that one showed up." he pointed at Wolf

"Then you began to just walk off as you know a simple hey "Canteen see you around." but, Noooo you just had to be all..." he turned to look at his hand a few seconds before back at them "You ever notice how pruney your fingers become in snow? I mean I know it's frozen water but, I was in it for a few seconds. You know what else is pruney? Raisins they sorta look like little old men faces." he chuckled a bit before looking at Perpe again tilting his head "What were we talking about again? Something about prunes I think right?"

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Arid_Blitz, @@Venomous,

Lucius laughed for a bit at Perpe's request to stay at this place "Oh no I don't I've here, in fact I don't live anywhere close, I live about an hours walk in that direction." Lucius then pointed in a generally south-east direction. He then glanced at Perpe "Yeah you know I don't need you to act like a bodyguard or something, I mean by all means it's a nice gesture but a pretty pointless one too." 

Lucius then looked at the new person who just arrived and began addressing Perpe "I assume you guys know each other?" Lucius then burst out in a laughing fit at Perpe's childlike behaviour "Well would you look at that you do have a kind part of you after all, and who's the Brume? Your boyfriend?" Lucius then nodded to Perpe "Yeah sure you need to be off, see you around! Oh and try not to sleep in any snow again, you hear."

Lucius then turned around with a smile to Canteen "Hey you have a younger brother? Cool, I have a younger brother I bet then would get along famously!" But at Canteen's cripple remark Lucius snapped "How dare you I am not a cripple! This cane is purely vanity, look!" Lucius then threw his cane in the air and did a little tap dance before catching it again "There, see, NOT. A. CRIPPLE!"

Lucius then when wide eyed as Canteen threw a magical attack at Perpe "Hey look out!" Luckily the spell was directed by a water spell. At Brume's ignorance to the situation Lucius quickly went next to him and the other (mostly not wanting to be mistaken for a friend of Canteen) "Well my water wielding wizard friend I stopped knowing what was happening quite I while ago, and I've been here since this whole thing started." He then looked at Perpe "Hey, Perpe was it? are you ok after that attack, your not hurt are you?"

(Hooray for playing catch up!)        

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,@@Skylord Nexus, @@Venomous,

"So you're attacking me because I didn't say goodbye to you?! That is SO lame!" Perpe growled, starting to get aggravated. "I don't want to fight you, dude. So maybe try and catch a date somewhere else!" Perpe hid behind Lucius, as she didn't want to risk throwing her new guild into debt by destroying the area, and she was also afraid she would scare away Lucius and Wolf with her very disturbing magic. 

"Ahahaha!" Brume was on the ground, laughing so hard that he was crying. "Four on one?! I don't see how ya could win that! This dude seems pretty freakin' tough!" He patted Lucius' head, and smirked. 

"He is not my boyfriend." Perpe groaned, making sure Lucius understood her lack of amusement with Brume's attitude. She looked to Canteen, and back to Lucius. "What are you standing around for? Aren't you gonna beat him up or something? You too, Brume you oaf." She knew that nobody would look negatively to Brume's magic, but she was still somewhat confused by Lucius, she could feel a lot of magic power coming from him. She was curious to see what he had in store. 

"Can't we just resolve this a little more peacefully...?" Taigor mumbled, still flying behind Brume. He really did not want to see anyone get hurt over something so trivial. 

Shadow tensed up when he heard someone behind him, How could someone sneak up on him, and follow his tracks. Was it a guard, cop, or knight. He quietly took a deep breath and said as he opened a portal connected to his house on a stone pillar next to him and grabbed his sword's handle, "I don't exactly know what you mean, I've been busy the whole day to cause any sort of trouble. Maybe you have the wrong guy, or mistaken me for someone that gets into trouble." He turned around and looked for the person who was talking to him. He pulled out his sword and lifted it onto his shoulder as he looked around

The person tilted his head, the mask's strange apathy staring back at him. But you could feel that this character was disbelieving towards Shadow. Getting up slightly, walking towards him slowly, deliberately...

"...You..." He muttered, "do you believe me to be hostile...? How curious..."

He reached up, touching the current mask on his face. Taking it off, to reveal a rather caramel-colored skin tone, and a stoic expression; one that didn't harbor any malice towards Shadow...Yet, didn't convey a trace of kindness, either. Of course, this was from the limited view of his face--his cloak's folds still shrouded much...This, combined with his accent, would be all too easy to figure out that this particular person hailed from Egypt. 

He set the mask down, securing it to his belt, almost subconsciously as he approached. "A portal to escape...A sword for combat...I feel a strange need to indulge in what you believe me to do, but alas...That would be a misuse of my magic."

A pause, before he seemed to smile. "...Of course, assuming you don't attack me. That would be a poor choice on your part...I'm simply here to say, that every action bears a consequence...Including lying."

• Brohoof 1

@@P-Jay

Shadow clenched his sword, closed the portal behind him and said as he walked up to the stranger, "I don't run from anyone and I don't lie. I really think that you have the wrong person, why don't you tell me what you think I've done, besides scaring teens from this building, and I'll tell you if I'm the person you're looking for. Who are you? Also, it's up to you if your hostile or not, and if it's for combat or protection."

@,

Opus sat down and said as I fox came through the door and laid down next to him, "I found this place a few nights ago, people don't like me playing my trumpet when they are trying to sleep, but they really don't complain once they are asleep. I can't sleep or eat, well works great when I have to get somewhere in a hurry. Hope you don't mind the music, the animals seem to like me playing for them at night." He licked his lips out of habit, placed his mouth on the mouthpiece and started playing a mixture of an eerie and soft lullaby, that felt like it was taking a piece of your soul. The more he played, the more animal came and fell asleep. 

• Brohoof 1

Shadow clenched his sword, closed the portal behind him and said as he walked up to the stranger, "I don't run from anyone and I don't lie. I really think that you have the wrong person, why don't you tell me what you think I've done, besides scaring teens from this building, and I'll tell you if I'm the person you're looking for. Who are you? Also, it's up to you if your hostile or not, and if it's for combat or protection."

He made a bemused expression, tilting his head slightly.

"Firstly...It's really a matter of deductive reasoning...If you genuinely found it enjoyable to scare those kids, and you felt no remorse for actually doing so...It's obvious you've done it before. I'm not sure how many times, but, you've caused trouble, that much I'm sure of..."

"Secondly...You lied when you said I was mistaking you for someone who caused trouble...You just did scare those kids, after all. That's twice you've lied to me, now..."

"Thirdly..." He paused, "my name is Yamanu...And you're not someone I've been looking for. I'm just watching...As if you were entertainment, in a way."

He paused, looking at Shadow's reluctance to sheath his sword, and sighed, slowly reaching behind him to pull out his staff from behind his back. "...I don't commonly interject like this, truthfully...But I suppose I simply couldn't resist interacting with you. You're so...Intriguing."

Another smile.

"You'd do well to put away your weapon. I just might begin to consider you a threat...You wouldn't want that."

@Skylord Nexus @Selkie

Watching as Lucis moved away from him to stand with the others he tilted his head to the left looking them all over now. A date? What was she talking about...he blushed some and wrapped both of his hands together acting all shy "Oh my miss you know I never really went on a date with a girl I just met..or one as energetic as you." he looked at Burme seeing him laughing hard on the ground saying he was tough he smiled some "Indeed I am, however miss if I were to date someone it would be your handsome friend there." he pointed at Burme and licked his lips a bit "

Unfolding his hands he began to walk towards Burme and smiled big at him "How about you and I go get a drink?" he gave a wink as he looked at Lucis talking of his younger brother would get along with Melio "Oh that would be wonderful if Melio could get more friends." he thought a bit as he reached into his shirt pulling out his inhaler taking a hit off of it "I think though be nice to get out of this hostile environment she." he pointed at Perpe and frowned at her "Is a crazed lady I swear."

Walking down the streets Rouen held a bowl of ramen in each of his hands. A cover was over the bowls to keep them warm as he wandered the streets "Let me see Leege's place should be close." he went around a corner and bumped into one of the men that was there harassing Leege "Oh, sorry about that almost got hot ramen all over you as well." he smiled as he looked at Leege "Ah hey I knew your place was around here somewhere thought you would like to eat some ramen with me."

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz, @,

Lucius was taken aback when Perpe hid behind him "Um are you ok? after all the conversations we've been having I didn't really take you for the type of person who would shy away from a fight, all bark and no bite I see." Lucius the started laughing for a second "But don't despair if you need protecting I will be your shield!" Lucius then proceeded to make a very extravagant pose to show his 'heroism', however when Canteen thought Perpe wanted to go on a date with him Lucius grabbed Perpe head and pressed it against his chest in a overprotective hug "No, bad mage, bad crazy mage this lady is already taken." Lucius then quickly let go of Perpe "Hey Perpe? Just ignore what I just said ok?"

Lucius then shuddered as Brume patted him on the head "Hey man firstly personal space, secondly you are right, I am pretty powerful, in fact I'm the strongest mage in my guild, that's what earned me the title of Lord Of Corruption! ​No one in the guild can beat me, I'm just that good, so naturally a mage such as this would be easy for someone of my powe..." Lucius trailed off as Canteen liked his lips at Brume "But you know what, why should I hog all the spotlight, he's all yours man." Lucius then proceeded to push Brume in front of him so he was mire inches away from Canteen. 

Edited by Skylord Nexus
  • Brohoof 1

@@P-Jay,

Shadow sighed with relief, he wasn't here about the items he took, so they don't know about him yet, then he said as he lifted his heavy sword off his shoulder and stabbed it into the ground till half the blade was sticking out, "I don't lie. Scaring teens isn't making trouble, they weren't supposed to be here this late, and why would I need to feel remorse about that. If I'm correct, they were trying to do something illegal here. Name's Shadow. Pleasure to meet you, Yamanu. Thought you were a guard or knight, or something I am a threat to anyone, but no one has the power to stop me. If you want to watch something for entertainment, maybe find a tv to watch." He opened a portal and pulled out the item he took from the house earlier that night and began looking at it as he leaned against his sword's hilt, making it bend a little bit. There was an inscription on the side of it. He couldn't read any of it, perhaps it was in some other language. He took a rag out of his coat and polished it up to see that it was gold. He placed it down next to his sword and stretched out his back

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,@@Skylord Nexus,  @@Venomous

"Hey!" Brume leaped back behind Perpe and gulped. "Dude I don't exactly roll that way usually so like maaaaybbe you could go with this dude instead." He motioned to Lucius and loudly whispered. "Top notch catch this one." 

"Okay so, um... are you still gonna fight him? Or do you think he's chill?" Perpe whispered to Lucius, not taking Canteen as a threat as much. 

"So, like maybe I should go and um... you know... SOMETHING!" Brume ran off and on ice in front of Wolf and stopped. "Just call my name or something when you need me. But uh..." He looked back to Canteen. "Gotta dash!" Brume ran off quicker than he's ever run before. 

"Canteen, was it? Maybe you and Lucius can talk this out civilly cause I really don't want to see him try to act heroic again." Perpe snickered. 

--

Leege looked over passed the thugs, and noticed her fellow guild mate was there. "Oh hi, Rouen!" She didn't seem to be distraught by the men at all. 

"Hey, is this your boyfriend? Heh... Funny. Let's just kill him and take the girl, shall we?" The men chuckled to themselves, as they started approaching Rouen. "Hey, Rouen! Look at the cool gemstone I found! It reminds me of my momma!" Leege proudly flaunted her gem before him, and then turned around to the men again. 

"Hey, Rouen. I know you usually don't let me, but can I PLEASE just drink these guys dry? I'm really thirsty." Leege licked her lips and stared one of them in the eye. Much like a predator with her prey.

--

@@reader8363

"Hey, um... Opus? That trumpet of yours, why is it making the animals fall asleep? It doesn't seem to be doing much to me though, but that's expected as my magic tends to resist exhaustion and hunger very well." Dawn trailed off. "Oh yeah. Question was, what is that thing?" She looked Opus in the eyes, and then looked down at the instrument. 

Canteen looked at Brume acting all shy behind Perpe or at least how he took it. As he was told that Lucius would be a top notch catch he rolled his eyes a bit before looking at Brume again "Not if he was the last one alive. Besides I don't go for people who are weak." he watched as Brume was now running off and took off down the street "Oh my he is such a silly little man isn't he? I am sure he is just shy but, I bet he is a beast in the sack." he chuckled as he twisted around in the snow before looking at Perpe "Attack? Oh don't worry if I were to attack I would probably break you both. I am however gonna say a guild..does sound good to join. What does a guild do anyways?"

Rouen chuckled as he looked at the gemstone Leege showed him "Oh that is lovely looking where did you find it?" he tilted his head to look at the men who said to kill him and take the gem from her. The guy was drunk or stupid, he held the ramen up and nodded at Leege who questioned about eating them "Aye usually I say no but, if I worry for their safety the ramen will get cold, you can have them as long as you eat the ramen afterwards." he began to take a few steps back as he smiled at the men "Not her boyfriend but, she doesn't need me to help protect her."

• Brohoof 1

@

Opus stopped playing and said as he laid it down on his lap, "It's my magic. It's kinda like death magic, but on a lesser scale. It renders anyone that listens to it, even animal, unconscious for a few hours. I don't know if it's the trumpet's magic or mine. People say it's cursed, but I don't really see it being cursed since I'm dead and it's keeping me alive." He puts it up to his mouth and starts to play an eerie version of a nursery rhyme that he remembers from years ago. After the nursery rhyme was done, he got up and headed outside to sit on top of the crypt as he looked up at the stars.

Starry rolled around, groaning from having a nightmare. She jerked up and smacked the candle encased it crystal out a window, shattering the window. She realized where she was and sighed that it was a dream and that it didn't happen again. She cleaned up the papers, then she noticed that the window was broken. She grabbed a bag that was left in the guildhall, stuff the papers in and took off out the door, before someone could see what she did. 

@@Arid_Blitz, @,

Lucius quickly swung round to face Brume when he tried to set Lucius up with Canteen "Wait... WHAT! Don't you dare think about turning him onto me, given I am better looking, more powerful and generally better then you in most likely every sense, there is something I don't have... I am not gay, there for I would never even think of going out with a guy." By this point Brume was running off into the distance and Canteen was calling him weak, which caused Lucius' eye to start twitching.

Lucius' eye began to twitch even faster as Canteen called him and Perpe weak. Lucius then turned to face Perpe as she suggested that they all talk it out "You know Perpe usually I would be all up for that idea, however he just called me weak which is a stain on my honour, as such I have no choice but to teach this crazy son of a gun how to respect those better that him!" a cocky smirk grew on Lucius' face as an aura of purple energy radiated from him "You know it's one thing to throw and attack at my perfectly pretty Perpe, it's another to come onto her friend, however one thing you never... ever do, and that's call. Me. Weak! Dark flame!" Balls of dark purple fire then appeared around Lucius and when flying towards Canteen.

To anyone like Perpe who had just met him though, this Lucius was like a different man, he has more cocky and flirtatious which was much different from the bumbling chilled out Lucius then had seen.   

Shadow sighed with relief, he wasn't here about the items he took, so they don't know about him yet, then he said as he lifted his heavy sword off his shoulder and stabbed it into the ground till half the blade was sticking out, "I don't lie. Scaring teens isn't making trouble, they weren't supposed to be here this late, and why would I need to feel remorse about that. If I'm correct, they were trying to do something illegal here. Name's Shadow. Pleasure to meet you, Yamanu. Thought you were a guard or knight, or something I am a threat to anyone, but no one has the power to stop me. If you want to watch something for entertainment, maybe find a tv to watch." He opened a portal and pulled out the item he took from the house earlier that night and began looking at it as he leaned against his sword's hilt, making it bend a little bit. There was an inscription on the side of it. He couldn't read any of it, perhaps it was in some other language. He took a rag out of his coat and polished it up to see that it was gold. He placed it down next to his sword and stretched out his back

"...If they're not allowed to be here...Why are you so liberated in comparison?" He made a small smile, holding his staff in his ungloved hand; deciding to holster it on his back once more, exhaling softly...And as he did so, an uneasy pressure in the room, previously unnoticed, lessened. It felt like the room had previously been filled with an invisible water, only just now beginning to be drained. Such a powerful presence, could it be it came from the mage...?

He tilted his head. "Sadly, I don't own a television...I'm quite new to this town, see. I only came here to scope out a possible location for a guild...But I have a sneaking suspicion I'll need to build popularity first, for anyone to consider joining."

He paused for a long moment, taking in the relic, the blade, and the general layout of the area they were in. On one hand, he had yet another suspicion that this character--Shadow--had obtained the item, but on the other hand...It was far from any of his personal business. He was here to have but a casual chat with a fellow mage, after all...

"...You are a threat to anyone...And no-one has the power to stop you...That's what you said, right...?"

@@Skylord Nexus,@@Arid_Blitz, @@Venomous

Perpe was rather impressed, Lucius had put on a whole tough guy act to protect her. She hated those little remarks about her being all bark, she could bite as hard as she wanted to whenever she wanted to. If her magic wasn't so scary or generally frowned upon, she would have blasted him into next week. Or pulled her whole 'you want a kiss?' tactic she had been planning for weeks, where she would spit her poison down his throat. 

She grinned menacingly at the thought of this, but quickly shook herself back into reality when she rolled her eyes at being called "pretty Perpe". She watched the fire appear around him and almost smiled, as it was not anything he had hyped it up to be, and in her eyes Brume could put that fire out with ease using his magic. She backed up a bit when he was about to attack.

"This is your fight. Tell me if you need me to swap in." She let herself plop down butt-first in the snow, and took some crackers out of her pocket that she'd been saving. 

--

@@reader8363

Dawn smiled a bit, Opus was proving to be a most interesting pet. She followed him outside and once he was done playing, came out of nowhere and sat next to him. "That was rather lovely. I think I've heard it by chance? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that nursery rhyme is around 100 years old. How do you know such an ancient song?" She looked up at the stars, and felt a sudden blast of disgust run through her belly once she realized that he is somewhere under those stars, possibly even looking up at them. But that disgust was short lived, and she felt a sense of loneliness, she clutched her hand and looked back to Opus.

--

@@Arid_Blitz,

Leege threw up, it was everywhere, the dark red chunky mess all over the ground. "Ewww! Their blood tasted funny! Rouen! When you're bringing them to the hospital can you get me something to drink? I'm really thirsty and could use a juice box!" She continued her mess all over the ground. She didn't know they had consumed alcohol, and their blood had been polluted with it. Leege has the mind of a child, and can barely even stay up past her bedtime, let alone consume alcohol. 

She clutched the gem close to her chest, and decided to put it in her shirt to keep it safe. Although Leege didn't know it, this gem contained something that will cause everyone in this world joy, friendship and an impending doom.