Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

@Dakcka @Arid_Blitz @reader8363 @dragon4111

Cecelia's eyes glimmered in an adorable fashion as Antonio described school to her "That sounds really fun! when this entire adventure is over I want to go right away, is that ok Mr Antonio?" Vanderbilt sighed and nodded "Yes I do believe that vould be for the best. According to my map there is an inn towards the centre of town  that way, bit of an ominous name though, The Dead Man's Rising." 

Gale, Alexis and Perpe would find themselves being woken up by a knock at their door and a particularly perky voice "Hello ladies! It's Alexander, I have come to inform you it's time to go, sorry for the early wake up call but Lord Lucius prefers to not travel by carriage so we all have to walk." Gale jumped out of her bed and let out an extremely loud "WHOOP" She then rushed to get ready and bolted out the door "Come on Perpe, todays the day we kick their asses!" Alexis meanwhile slowly slumped out of bed and rubbed her eyes "Yeah... you go get them Gale, you to Perpe." Alexander then went to wait for everyone in the lobby, where Lucius had just woken up, it seemed he had fallen asleep whilst drinking, the table he had been at was obvious, there was probably around fifteen wine bottles laying there "Hung over sir?" Lucius chuckled "You know me old friend, of course not. In my current state it's impossible for me to feel the effects of alcohol, nice to pretend though." Lucius then stretched his back a bit before beginning to leave "I'm going to go ahead and get ready, I have a delivery to sort out, should arrive at our seating area later on today so if you could be aware of that I would be grateful." Alexander nodded and bowed "As you wish sir." By the time then others would have go there Lucius would have been waiting, dressed in his costume, with the colours of his cane changes to white and orange to match the clothing.

post-33038-0-01251800-1489436354_thumb.jpg

(Note: Female version is nowhere near that revealing, nor does it have heels. Though feel free to have slight changes for Perpe Dakcka)

• Brohoof 2

@@Arid_Blitz,@Dakcka, @reader8363, @Skylord Nexus

Draco walked out of his shower with his uniform and sighed to himself. Gods he hated this uniform so he placed his original set of clothes which he had sewn the guild's insignia onto it's shoulder into his back and went to the preparation area with Merri "Merri remind me to kill Brume and Dawn for these ridiculous clothes," he said as his eye was twitching. "This won't last you know that right?" Draco asked with a sigh. "The clothes when we activate our magic it's like the hosts are trying to make the females have flimsy clothes," Draco muttered as he sat sits to Merri his muttering was probably getting on her nerves.  He sighed to himself as he had an idea about this requip magic. He said looking at the sand dragon slayer "Nervous?" he smiled as he gently places a gloved hand onto her shoulder.

(edited)

@Dakcka @Skylord Nexus @reader8363 @dragon4111 

Nodding his head he chuckled "You may begin as soon as we are back at the council. You may also just call me Antonio no need to be so formal with me." he chuckled before Antonio heard of the name of the inn they would spend a bit at "Oh what a lovely name, I am sure it's not as bad as it sounds." he began to chuckle as they pulled into town looking at Vanderbilt "If things turn rough for any reason you need to get out with Cecilia and her little cat. Also while we are at the hotel maybe Cecilia will help about the shard and what to do with it."

Struggling as his hair was being yanked, pulling him out of jail he flailed around a bit Canteen yelling out "OH Come on I was just getting some sleep, you better have my breakfast." he grumbled as he was dropped face first in the preparation room standing up he went off to the bathroom. Taking a fast shower as well brushing his teeth to get the puke taste from his mouth he began to put his outfit on, he had left the colors alone with his. Slipping on his pants he walked out of the room stumbling some as he was getting the shoes on. Standing there he began to put the hat on, looking over himself some he smiled brightly at Draco "Aww you look like a little sailor boy Draco." he grinned some before placing his hat on "I however make any clothing look good."

Arriving at the preparation room Rouen began to look around, Draco and Merri already here and ready. Canteen coming out being loud as normal, there was still one missing it seemed. Walking into a little fitting room he began to get ready, the clothing were a bit tight on him. Walking out he had a bit of a different color scheme with light red instead of the grey. Keeping the black though as he kept his boots on instead of the little shoes, walking out of the room he placed the hat upon his head and looked at the others "So I assume we are ready for the fun ahead?"

Coming up behind Brume a voice softly said "Aww you think Rouen is unbeatable that is adorable." walking around it was Elis, just her face changed a bit. She was wearing a crimson silk dress that flowed over the floor, along the bottom hem was black lace as she wore a pair of stilletto heels black in color. The top of the dress was off the shoulder design, black fur along the top of it. She was removing a pair of red gloves from both hands as she placed them inside a black fur hat "I altered my looks to hide, figured it would be more fun this way."

Inserted is her dress

2005-1927691914.jpg

Edited by Arid_Blitz

Shadow sat down on the top of the hotel, while dripping with sweat. He used the hotel's shadow to get down from the roof. He saw that Opus was lounging next to the door. He picked up Opus and headed to the arena to find someone good at healing magic.

Dark walked to the cell to see the canteen was gone he slammed it shut and headed to the arena to look for him.

Starry woke up to see that she had a blanket on. She blushed a bit, since she knew that she didn't fall asleep with a blanket on. She shook her head and said, who are you and why did you attack that guild. The person in the broken cage said that his name is V and that he doesn't remember. Starry sighed and trapped him in crystal. She got up and carried him to the arena.

V woke to someone yelling at him. He said as he sat up, "My name is V, and I don't remember." Then next thing he knew, he couldn't move at all

@Arid_Blitz 

Brume gasped, mostly because Leege's sudden dart behind them had dug her knee into his tender area. His eyes welled up with tears as he smiled and looked to Elis. "Hi, Elis! I'm super happy to see you!" 

--

Seeing the lady who tried to kill Brume made Leege mad, but she would stay quiet unless Brume told her to eat her. Leege turned to look at her but just went back to her seated position. 

--

@reader8363 @dragon4111 

Merri flinched as Draco placed his hand on her shoulder. "Yes! I'm extremely nervous! What if I mess up! Or if my pants fall down or something!" She shivered slightly, but sighed and leaned back. "I should be calm, cause just in case Subsume is watching from wherever he is... He'd want me to be brave." She looked over at Shadow and Opus entering and waved. 

--

@Skylord Nexus

Perpe put on the outfit before looking in the mirror and sighing. "Why am I wearing this?" She quickly used her cat-like claws to tear chunks of the outfit off, making it look more akin to the one in the picture. She sighed again and admired her handywork. "More revealing, but much less difficult to move in." She wandered into the room, looking at Lucius' outfit and smiling a bit. 

"Nice look for you. How do I look?" 

• Brohoof 1

@Arid_Blitz @Dakcka

Cecelia lent her head on Antonio's arm and nuzzled into him a bit and nodded "Ok that sounds good." Vanderbilt got out of the vehicle and began walking "I understand Antonio. Although I vould mock the name of a place, there is alvays some reason behind it." After walking a bit the group would find themselves in the town centre, in the centre was a massive statue made of what seemed to be onyx or some kind of other black rock; the statue itself seemed to be of a man in his mid twenties to mid thirties holding some kind of book in one hand and a flask in the other, on the other side from where Antonio, Vanderbilt and Cecelia were was presumable a plaque although it was hard to work out from the angle they were at. Closer to them however was a reasonably large building with a sign above the door which depicted a withered hand rising from the ground, a tombstone behind it saying "The Dead Man's Rising" less threateningly however was a sing in the window which said "Family restaurant and Inn, anybody welcome" Vanderbilt looked at the signs and slightly shifted his spectacles higher up his nose "Vell... that's slightly disappointing."

When everyone had arrived Alexander, Alexis and Malygos had gone up to the stands while the others got changed, needless to say Perpe had been the quickest if only because of the argument between Jack and Gale, who were both shouting at each other through the walls. Lucius meanwhile slowly began to look up as he heard Perpe "Oh why thank you, you look nice yourse-" Lucius trailed off as he looked at Perpe in the outfit, a hint of red appearing on his cheeks, however that would have only been visible for a second as he quickly faced the other direction "Um... i'm not sure if you know or not, but um the fabric I used is made to be extremely flexible, basically the only thing you have achieved from this is being slightly cooler." It was at that moment that Jack, Lance and Gale entered the room, needless to say, Perpe was the fruit of Jack's eye "Well hey there hot stuff, lookin' pretty sexy in that, i'd love to see you out of it." Lucius however quickly interjected "Leave her be flamehead,or the only thing you'll be seeing out if your heart when I rip it from your chest." Jack then skulked into the corner and began murmuring to himself "Anyway, ok everyone this is it, now I want all of you to do your best and get us a good spot, and by that I mean you better get us first or I will be very...'unhappy', got it?" Jack, Land and Gale all nodded there head in agreement "Ok great, now who's ready to kick some ass!"

• Brohoof 2

Draco chuckled as he looked at Merri and said "Calm yourself that's just the jitters before the storm," he smirks as he looked at her. " Just gotta ride out that very storm until the end my friend," Draco stated with a grin on his face. "You'll have your guild to stand behind you and pick you back up should you fall Merri," Draco said gently as he let a small grin form on his face. He sighed as he looked at Canteen and said "Shut it," he stood up and he chuckled "I may not look it but I am nervous make no mistake. But worrying about it will only make it worst," he stated simply as he steeled his resolve as he looked at his hands. He shook his head as he pulled out his gloves and boots. He took off the shoes that came with the outfit and began to put them on. He laced up his boots. He then placed his hat onto his head. "Well?"

Getting out of the vehicle Antonio walked around the ground, a few of his joints popping "Ahh, I hate being cramped in that thing." his eyes went to the statue, he couldnt see the plaque "I see someone has a statue, can you see what it says Vanderbilt?" looking at the inn and reading the signs he chuckled some "I know what you mean, to hear it be named such but, be so inviting. Well guess we'll get something to eat and some rest, you can do some research on what we acquired with Cecilia. I'll find out if they let cats in though, otherwise kitty kitty is going to be in the car."

Canteen heard what Draco said of being nervous, or needing to shut it. Seeing him in the outfit with the boots and gloves he tilted his head "Ha nervous over what? The only thing I feel right now is hungry." he began to walk out of the room waving "I'll meet you at the starting point thingie I dont know someone will point it out. I'm going to find some food." walking into the hallway he placed his hands on the back of his head walking around. He stumbled across a few tables with pre-made sandwiches, snacks and other things on it. He began to stuff his face with it careful not to get his outfit dirty

Walking back and forth in the preparation room Rouen was deep in thought, he was ready for anything the tournament had to throw at him. He just thought of how injured people could get if he used his full power, what if Canteen accidentally killed someone being the loose cannon he was. Draco was a wild card as well, his weapons plus when they went to rescue Brume he seemed to have no qualm killing. Merri he worried for her safety sure she was a dragon slayer but, that didnt mean anything. So much stuff was going through his head as he finally came to a stop in front of a mirror looking at himself "We will win." he softly said to himself 

@Dakcka
Dark walked up to the officials and asked where the Red Rock guild was. When he was pointed in the direction, he walked up to Brume and said, "Excuse me, but do you know where Canteen is?" He watched a girl carried a crystal up the stairs. He was about to ask if she needed help, but then he realized that it was his sister. 

Starry asked where her guild was sitting and headed up the stairs to it. She placed the crystal next to her and said as she sat down behind Brume, "How are you doing." Then she noticed her brother standing there. She was completely paralyzed in fear and embarrassment, she's been hiding from him and the one time she doesn't, he was there. 

@Arid_Blitz @dragon4111
Shadow walked in and placed Opus on the ground. He sat down and was soaked in sweat. He turned to Rouen and said, "Don't use all of your energy, you'll need it for the games."

@reader8363 @Arid_Blitz

Brume blinked as Dark walked over, and he shrugged. "I don't know where he is, and I'd rather not know." Brume wasn't lying, he didn't know, but he did know that Canteen was competing. Leege looked over and jumped to her feet, pointing at Dark. 

"If you're here for a snack then go somewhere else! Brume is mi-" Brume put his hand over her mouth, and was met by a warm disgusting dried-blood-covered tongue licking his hand. 

He smiled at Dark awkwardly. "Sorry, she assumes everyone is as weird as she is. I have no clue where Canteen is, but I'm sure Dawn would know... If you can find her that is.."

--

@dragon4111

Merri smiled. Draco was cute in the hat, she couldn't lie to herself. "You look adorable! You're right about everything! I'll play to my fullest!" She clutched her hand, steeling her resolve as Draco had done moments before. She looked to Shadow talking to Rouen. "He won't! Shadow, how are you feeling?" She grabbed his hand as she said this. 

"If you need any healing, I've got medicine with me!" 

--

@Skylord Nexus

Perpe grabbed Lucius' hand before the group got ready to walk into the arena, the stadium had already begun announcing to the people of the arena, just getting them hyped up. It was only a matter of time before their guild would get called. 

"Lucius! Hey.. So like... If.. I want to make all my new guild mates proud and... to do that... I might need to get a little scary... So can I please have permission to go all out? I've been holding back to save face, but with your permission I'll make the enemy teams beg for mercy." 

• Brohoof 1

@Arid_Blitz @Dakcka

Vanderbilt shook his head "No, i'm afraid not. I believe the plaque is on the other side, I vould suggest us getting accommodation sorted first though, then ve can have a look around." Cecelia looked up at the statue and cocked her head "Something about that statue looks familiar, I can't tell from the back though." Vanderbilt then patted the young girl on the head "Vell my dear, let's sort our rooms first, then ve can go look, yar?" Cecelia nodded ok Mister Vanderbilt!" Vanderbilt walked into the large establishment, the inside was pretty basic, just the same as any other inn, the first floor seemed to be a bar and restaurant and the upstairs seemed to be for guests. There was a man standing at the bar cleaning a cup, the man looked to be in his early fifties, his hair mostly grey with a few stands of fair hair left "Oh! Why hello there friends! It isn't often we get travellers coming through our little town. Though I should warn you about the er... nothing, it shouldn't be of any concern unless you intend to stay here over night."

Lucius blushed a little again as he looked down at his hand and quickly pulled it out of Perpe's grip, now the moment drew closer Lucius seemed slightly nervous but never the less kept most of his normal attitude "Don't worry, at least half the people on this team have killed before, go all out! Just don't kill 'em, you can maim them, just not kill... unless necessary, but you didn't hear that from me got it? Just get out there and kick ass, most of those pitiful guild should be beneath us anyway, no need to take them seriously-" Lucius then became very serious as he looked out "Except Fairy Tail and Sabertooth, look out for them, NEVER underestimate them, when fighting them, fight as if your life depends on it... because it might." Lucius then took a step forward "Ok guy's let's do this." And then began walking out.

• Brohoof 1

"And yet again Canteen makes an ass out of himself," Draco stated with a chuckle. HE took off his gloves to see the chain brands. He then placed his own hat onto his head instead of the hat that was supplied to them. "There we go," Draco stated as he walked to the door leading to the coliseum.Dozens of people chattering out there in the stands waiting for the guilds to come out. Draco breathed in then out as he looked to his guild and said "Well let's go show them what it means to tangle with us," he stated simply with a small smile on his face. "Let's show them that we will not stand to be underestimated," he said simply as he chuckles. " Let us show them our hearts, and then show them theirs," he muttered to himself as he turned towards the door as he held a wolfish grin on his face.

@Skylord Nexus @Dakcka @reader8363 @dragon4111

Walking around to the inn he went in looking it over, smiling softly at the bartender as he went over to him "Oh yes, Well we have been on the road a bit, I was to head to the Grand Magic Games to help with things. Bringing along these two so they can see what the games look like instead of seeing it over a lacrima. I Doubt we will be there for the opening games or day one though and it's late in the day figured it would be wise to stop." stopping at the bar he bowed a bit "My name is Antonio, this is Lady Cecilia, and Sir Vanderbilt, may we have a few menus and two rooms for the night?"

Elis heard Dark as he spoke to Brume about Canteen. Careful to keep her disguise up she turned to look right at him "I want to know why you wish to know where Canteen is? You are part of the council squads, that symbol is not hard to mistake." she tilted her head some pouting her lips "Did little Canteen do something? Or are you just looking for an autograph? Then again you do realize if you are looking for him cause he did something you best have some evidence to back your claims." she turned back around looking down to the field chuckling a bit "I'd hate to see a member of the guild get pulled from the games, I am sure you can wait till after the games today to find him. Not like he will leave town being in the games and everything."

Still eating he heard people as they were talking the teams were heading to the field. He grabbed one of the knives from the table and rushed off with food in his mouth. Canteen ran up through the stands and could see the teams walking out there, looking he saw Draco and the others with ease seeing as Rouen was what 6'6? He fumbled through the crowd snagging a drink from someone as he took a drink from it. Getting to the edge he leaned over the railing before falling off to the ground behind another team, he groaned a bit as Canteen sat up yawning some "Damnit..right." he stood up getting filthy looks from the team before running over to his team "Hey guys.."

As they walked out onto the field Rouen looked around the place, thousands were in attendance. The king was watching them as well, he chuckled some as he waved to the crowd. "That is good you got healing items, I am sure some of us will need it." he began to choke as he saw what Canteen was doing, fumbling through the crowd then falling into the arena behind a team. He face palmed hard biting his lip as he was really wondering if he could deal with Leege and Canteen's antics in this guild. Leege was fine on her own...or away from Brume. Then you had Canteen who was just as bad if not worse...together though? He moved his hand to his forehead "I think my brain wants to commit suicide."

@Dakcka @Arid_Blitz
Dark turned to the lady and said, "Ma'am, Canteen broke into a clothing store, took and some clothes, they still had the tags on, then I had him in a cell and he broke out." He turned to Brume and said, "Thank you for your time, and if you see him, tell him to get back to his cell for his crime." As he was leaving, he said to Starry, "We'll discuss it later." Then he left to find Dawn.

As Dark left, Starry collapsed in the seat. He definitely hasn't changed over the years, he still wants to help her and the others while taking care of the ones doing wrong."

@dragon4111
Shadow said as he stood up, "I was looking for a healer to fix Opus' back, I'm fine." As he was walking out, He used his magic to place Opus with the rest of the guild. So he's not in the way. He looked around at the other guilds and people in the stands. Some of them, he had dealings with from afar 

• 2 weeks later...

@Arid_Blitz @reader8363 @dragon4111 @Skylord Nexus

Brume cheered as his guild entered the arena. He was one of the few. Nobody knew their guild, after all, it was a new guild. The small pumpkin man announced out loud, embarrassingly 

"And in 2nd last place, we have the not-so-infamous Red Rock guild!" Brume didn't even cheer at this one, but Leege did. Brume looked to Starry, and back to Dark as he walked away. 

"Someone you know, Starry?" He scratched the back of his head and watched as Polaris Flare came into the arena. He couldn't help but feel a little proud of Perpe. She was one of the biggest threats in the games, but he was sure that Draco, Rouen, Shadow or hell, even Canteen (if he took the fight seriously, that is!) could give her a run for her money. It was just poor little Merri he was worried about. 

Leege watched them walk out and looked at Lucius. She immediately loudly yelled out to him. "HI LUCIUS! GOOD LUCK IN THE TOURNAMENT!" And cheered in a very embarrassing manor, this made Brume hide his face. 

--

Merri blushed as the entire crowd was directed towards their guild, and was kind of upset at their comments. She watched as Polaris Flare entered and shivered a tiny bit. What if she was fighting any of them. She tried not to think about it, as the next guild was announced. 

"And in 3rd last place, we have the guild known as Tectonic Crash. Although apparently, this wasn't their original Guild name, it is the one they are sticking with!" Those in the audience who actually knew this guild applauded. Merri yawned, and studied the people entering. First was a skinny yet muscular teenager with brown messy hair and a scar down his face. Second was a beautiful girl with silver hair done in a ponytail, immediately followed with a guy who had grey and red hair, somewhat spiked. The last two Merri didn't get a good look at. She smelled something extremely familiar. It smelled like her brother. But that was impossible. Subsume was either fighting in the military or was dead. He couldn't have joined a guild, could he? And plus, the only guy who looks remotely like him is wearing a hood. Subsume had too much pride to ever hide his face. 

--

Subsume put his hood up as he looked around, immediately noticing Merri and hiding his face. If she saw him then who knows what his guild would do to her. He needed to pretend not to know her for her own safety. Lilina immediately caught on, and nodded at Subsume with an adorable smile on her face. She waved to the audience, plenty of people cheering Lilina's name. Austin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. 

"They had better let me fight somebody today." He grinned and looked, noticing Rouen. "I'd sure love to knock the big guy down a notch." 

--

The Man watched from the top of the arena. His masquerade blocked his vision at first, but he noticed a bright light approaching. He grinned as Dawn brought her blade down, only to realize that what she slashed was an illusion and her brother was already long gone. 

"Damn it!" She sighed angrily and stabbed her sword through the floor, probably scaring some people in the floor under her. She watched through the window, curious as to how the games would play out. 

• Brohoof 1

@Arid_Blitz @Dakcka

The older inn keeper chuckled for a bit "Ah I see, magic council are you? I'm guessing so, the uniforms are generally a giveaway. Well if you what to watch the games, I have a lacrima set up down here to broadcast it for the patrons. Feel free to use it as much as you like." Cecelia quickly whispered to Vanderbilt while this other conversation was going on "Mr Vanderbilt, what are the Grand Magic Games?" Vanderbilt smiled at the young girl "Ve vill tell you over dinner, how does that sound?" Cecilia just nodded cutely at him in response. At the mention of staying for a few nights the inn keeper gained a fearful expression "While i'm fine giving you food and stuff, I wouldn't advise staying here over night. People have been going missing recently, at least two to three people every night. The towns already been cut down to a third of it's population."

As Polaris Flare, or more noticeably Lucius walked out there wasn't much in the way of applause and more in the way of muttering through the crowd, although Alexander, Malygos and Alexis were doing the bet to cheer. Lucius gave a heavy sigh before smirking, he then proceeded to shout up at the muttering crowd above "All of you quit that murmuring, we're not here to gossip, we're here to watch amazing feats of magical prowess... and I for one am certainly not going to disappoint." Lucius then flurried his cane around in a skilful manner and made magic circles appear on the ground circling where they were standing. Great beams of different colours of magic suddenly shot up into the sky, proceeding to swirl around each other like a beautiful dance before shattering into small multi-coloured sparks which slowly floated down to the ground but it it's place was a shimmering Polaris Flare guild mark flying high above their heads. This warranted the crowd to cheer pretty load for the guild, or at least for the magic. After this however Lucius darted a smug, superior look up to Brume as if to say "I'd like to see your guild beat that."

• Brohoof 2

Draco just sighed to himself as he watched Lucius show off. "Bravo, bravo," he said with sarcasm as he clapped with sarcasm as he walked with his team. He closed his eyes as he shook his head. "By doing that you are wasting your mana. Good job Lucius," he said with a cruel laugh.But he then said "When the times comes," he said to his team as he rolled his shoulders. "Bring Ragnarok," he stated simply as he exuded confidence. he placed a hand onto Rouen's and Merri's shoulders. He walked forward as he saw Merry looked a bit up set. He then pointed to Perpe and said simply and loudly "You are next!" he exuded his magical aura. That of a chained wolf straining to break free from it's chains and unleash hell. "Easily pleased aren't they?" Draco asked with a mirthless laugh. Draco looked at Perpe simply disgust in his eyes but also pity or her.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Listening to the bartender Antonio nodded his head "Oh, yes please we will probably watch as we eat. I wish to make sure they are doing alright even without me." looking at Cecilia he smiled softly at her "Yes, it is quite the sight watching the grand magic games. You would probably do good in it, I am sure they would allow you to keep Myou to aid you." upon hearing of the staying overnight with people disappearing. It was almost shocking to know this has happened to almost a third of the population and nothing has been done about it "Wait, nothing has been done about it? No guilds taking jobs to help? No...Magic Council help?" shaking his head some he looked at the bartender "Well we still need a night's rest, plus while here we may uncover something about the disappearances. Besides we are more then capable of defending ourselves. You will be of course paid for the room, food and any damages that may occur."

As they walked out in the arena Rouen looked to the crowds, before seeing Lucius performing magic to draw attention to his guild. He didnt mind, some people enjoy being center of attention. Looking around his eyes landed on Austin, he smiled softly before he showed a side he never really let out his more aggressive side. Pointing at Austin he ran his finger along his throat narrowing his eyes on him "I have someone I wish to fight and teach a lesson." Hearing Draco he chuckled a bit at him "I'll do my best we all will."

Canteen was slowly falling asleep before hearing the magic Lucis he shot straight up like a rocket before he seemed to disappear from his team mates. Next thing Lucis would notice is someones chin resting on his left shoulder and a soft yawn near his ear "Ugh cant a guy get over a hangover without all the flare for dramatics? You know even though I reallly dislike Perpe and you, we should have a sleep over again at your place. I liked the grub Alexander and Rouen made...though next time you need to have more food. Also you were sorta a bad host, not enough food, you kicked me out of the nice chair."

Watching the arena and how people didnt cheer much for Brume's team she chuckled at the display by Lucis. Standing up she went over to the railing and leaned over it "Silly boy. He is attempting to make his guild look better." her eyes landed on Lucis as he was looking up at Brume "I should do something but, what?" she thought a bit before she sent her magic into the arena. She had the magic form images in the sky of Merri and Leege in hot two piece bikini's. She of course didn't leave the ladies hanging as she had Rouen, Canteen, Draco, and Brume appearing shirtless and in swimming trunks flexing

Edited by Arid_Blitz

@Dakcka
Starry jumped and said as she shook her head, "Yeah, just my brother that I've been avoiding ever since we were little." When their guild was called, she cheered a little. When Lucius did magic to show off, she wished that she had magic of the wind to get rid of the display

Dark was walking around when he saw a sword go through the roof above some spectators. He hurried above them to see Dawn standing there. He said as he walked up to her, "Dawn, come with me for some questioning on Canteen and his disappearance from jail."

@dragon4111 @Arid_Blitz @Skylord Nexus
Shadow watched the display of magic and sighed, then he said as he rolled his neck, "I hope I get to go against that smug wizard so I can teach him a thing or two about magic and wasting energy for stupid cheers." He released a little bit of magic toward the mark and swung at it to shred it, then he placed his hands back in his pockets and acted casually.

@Arid_Blitz @reader8363 @dragon4111

Blinking, Dawn turned to look at Dark. She giggled a bit and shrugged. "Nah. I had nothing to do with it. You know who it was though? I don't. Bye!" Dawn snapped and a giant flash of light appeared, and she was completely gone. 

--

Merri let out a loud screech as she saw the illusion of herself. "STOP! STOP IT!" She panicked, and to make it worse she looked in the direction of the illusions of Rouen, Canteen, Brume and Draco. "AHHHH" Merri ran around before hiding behind the real Rouen. 

--

"Ugh, really Elis? C'mon. Get those outta here." He chuckled and looked over. "You're gonna scar some people." He leaned back. 

Leege didn't so much as flinch when the shirtless illusions or the illusion of herself appeared. "Hey! That's me!" She scratched her head and looked to Elis. "There's no blood on my mouth. Sorry, that illusion is kinda fake!" She laughed hysterically as she watched Merri running around. 

"Run, little dragon! Get outta there!" She continued to laugh, tears welling up in her eyes from laughing so hard. Apparently it was a joke that only she got. 

Taigor rolled his eyes, but Leege grabbed him, squeezing him as she laughed. "Bru-me....h-ellp...." Taigor said, the wind being released from his body like a balloon. Brume yanked Taigor out of Leege's grip and threw her back into her seat. 

"Try not to embarrass the guild, Leege." He sighed and continued to watch as Fairy Tail Team A and B both exited. This made Brume gasp a little, realizing that they were going to be fighting one of the strongest guilds twice. Maybe those years on Tenrou would dull them down or something, he hoped. 

--

Subsume covered Lilina's eyes as the illusions appeared. He had an uncomfortable blush on his face and looked away. "Have they no honor?" He clenched his teeth as Austin began to chuckle. 

"Gotta admit. For obvious illusions, they've certainly got nice bodies. However, who is that red-haired girl? Is she a member of their guild?" He looked around, before spotting her in the audience. "I see. Maybe if I do well enough in this tournament then she'll "go missing" and wind up in my bedroom, huh?" He grinned evilly, as he looked to Merri. 

Austin noticed an immediate resemblance to Subsume and looked to him. He grinned evilly once more. 

--

@Skylord Nexus

Perpe smiled as Lucius did his act, but then she growled as Draco did his. She returned the look of disgust, but smiled, looking away. "No need for violence here. I'll destroy you in the tournament." She looked to Lucius, and then to the audience and at Brume. 

"It's a shame Brume isn't competing... But the least we can do is win all of our fights against their Guild Members."

As Sabertooth stepped onto the field, the crowd cheered loudly. Perpe knew they must be the fan favorites. As the applause finished, the Mascot of the Grand Magic Games began to announce the schedule for today. 

"Hello, Crocus! Now that we've got every guild on the field, we're going to announce the plan for today! We're going to start with an event, followed by the battles! Now, if all guilds will please choose a member to compete in this event!" The Pumpkin Man said. 

Perpe blinked and looked to Lucius. "Hey, I'm not here for any events, but if you want me to I can participate."  

@Arid_Blitz @dragon4111 @reader8363 @Dakcka

Cecelia's face lit up at Antonio's words and she hugged Myou close to her chest "You hear that Myou? We could play magic games together, wouldn't that be fun?" Myou just gave a rather neutral meow as a kind of "I don't really care". Vanderbilt just chuckled at the young girls cluelessness and leaned down to her "Vhy don't we go take a seat and vait for Antonio to sort everything out?" Cecelia gave the an one of her cute little nods and walked with him over to a table. The Inn keeper meanwhile had moved closer to Antonio and had began speaking quieter so that Cecelia couldn't here him "Well sir I can not stop you, but I will warn you to keep an eye on the girl, a lot of the people going missing have been young, so keep a close eye on her. Oh and also, I would advise not snooping around, the last people who did that ended up hung... but by none of us." Curiously he had seemed to skim over the question about help from people. The older man then handed Antonio a few menus and went down to some kind of cellar, leaving the group alone.                                                  (No idea what would be on the menu's, just have whatever you can think of)

Lucius glanced over to Draco at his comment and gave the man a kind of evil smirk and chuckled "Come now my dear boy, when your as good at magic as me a simple cantrip like that it nothing. I mean I honestly you would know something like that...Captain." As Shadow's small discharge shredded the symbol the residual sparkles of magic began to swirl around into a ball before shooting up creating a firework explosion which gained a few extra cheers from the crowd. Lucius, Gale and Lance then all looked down as the illusions appeared in the sky, trying their best to ignore them, while Jack just stood there taking in the view.

A bead of sweat trickled down Lucius' face as both Fairy Tail teams came out, he then proceeded to dart Alexander a rather irritated look to which his only reply was a confused shrug. Lucius sighed and looked at Perpe "Indeed. Just remember always try your best, and if you fail don't except it, get up and kick failures ass! And the answer to who's doing the challenge is pretty simple, it's gonna be Lance. After all he's the only one of us ,except me, who can control the amount of destruction he causes." As he said this he deliberately looked towards Jack and Gale. Lance just stood at attention and bowed "I'll do my best to do you proud Lord Lucius!"

• Brohoof 1

Draco's magical aura began to generate enough heat tio cause the ground around him to become red. He looked at the other guilds . He eyed Austin who was looking at Merri. Draco drew his blade slowly and pointed it at Austin as he stood infront of Merri. Draco was challenging him as his crystals began to form on Draco's right arm. He forced his blood rager form out as an intimidation tactic. but since he didn't fulfill any pledges there was no strain his Draco's body but the message was clear 'Stay away from my guild or I will make you disappear,' Draco was done playing games he knew that evil look in that man's eyes. He looked at Lucius and said "So you know humph well then I have something quite special in mind for you or which ever guild faces me here in this tournament,"

Antonio watched as the two went to find a seat as he listened to the man, he wouldnt let the fact people were disappearing and dying stop his job, As he grabbed the menus a chuckle came from him "I will be sure to keep an eye on her if any damages occur while I am here I will have you reimbursed though, thank you." as the other went off he found where the others were walking up to the table he set the menus down for them "Alright we have the room and now menus, soon we will be watching the GMG. Order whatever you two wish, you as well Myou if you want something." looking over the menu he had his order ready fast and awaited the bartender or another to come take their orders and set up the lacrima

Elis heard the screech from Merri making her giggle, hearing Brume she rolled her eyes making the images swirl before exploding in the air as the Red Rock guild symbol before disappearing. Watching Lucis still she gave a soft wave, seeing Draco almost be like a protective canine over pups she blew a kiss down at him softly saying "Aww look at the puppy Leege."

Sighing a bit he felt ignored before Canteen grumbled "Fine be that way, I hope your throne falls over and breaks." he huffed as Canteen walked back to his guild...his attention was caught though as he felt incredible power as three teams came out, Sabertooth and two Fairy Tail teams. Licking along his lips he leaned over talking to Melio but, appeared to be no one to everyone else. "Melio you cant be down here you should be up with Brume and Leege...and that flying cat thing. I dont want you hurt, those people have incredible power. Also when up there check on Aiden when up there."

As Canteen was coming back Rouen just looked at the others "Can we put him on a leash or something?" grinning he looked at the images in the air before it turned to the insignia of their guild. When the other guilds came out he stood there looking them over, they had just power coming from them he knew of the Sabertooth guild and even Fairy Tail who used to be the strongest out there. "Look like we actually have competition, those two guilds are incredibly strong and a lot of dragon slayers at least three." as Merri was behind him he put a hand on her head "It will be alright, I wont let anyone harm you during this tournament."

• Brohoof 1

@Dakcka @dragon4111 @Arid_Blitz
Shadow watched Merri run around about the picture, He shrugged and said as he listened to the pumpkin, "I guess I'll do the first event, whatever the event is. It will be  warm up for me." He walked over to the wall's shadow and made him a seat.

Starry couldn't take the laughing of Leege. She made crystals form around Leege's legs and around her mouth to keep her sitting down, quiet, and busy. She noticed that V was getting a little antsy. She said to Brume, "I found this one attacked a few members of a guild. What should we do with him 

Dark lightly stabbed the roof, then he sat down and watched for Canteen to show himself. 

V wiggled in the crystal container decided to watch, since he couldn't do a thing

Opus sat in the room until he heard his back form together, He opened his eyes to see no one there. He shrugged and headed to find the rest of his guild

@reader8363 @Arid_Blitz @dragon4111

Leege wiggled around uncomfortably as she had the crystals formed on her body. She groaned and sat quietly, glaring at Starry the whole time. Brume, not even taking note of this, looked down at their guild, wondering who they would elect to participate in the first round. 

--

Merri looked around at everybody. "Anyone? No? Okay, Shadow it is." She was fine with this, as it just meant saving her energy another day. She sighed with relief and watched as each guild's participants were called. 

"And from the Lamia Scale guild, we have Lyon Vastia! From the Raven Tail guild, we have Nullpudding!" Merri was a bit appalled at this guy's appearance, and quickly was further appalled remembering Raven Tail's track record. She bit her nails and tried to push the thoughts out of her mind. 

The Pumpkin Man continued with "From the Fairy Tail Team A we have Gray Fullbuster, and from Team B, Juvia Lockser! From the Tectonic Crash guild, we have Lilina Resalus! From the Polaris Flare guild, we have Lance Steelstorm, and finally, from the Red Rock guild we have Shadow!" 

Suddenly, around the contestants, a huge city is magicked into the arena. Only the participants for this event are caught inside, however. As the city appears, Merri yells a quick "Good luck, Shadow!" and the city finishes appearing. Shadow would find himself isolated from the other contestants almost immediately.

--

Lilina gasped somewhat as the buildings appeared around her. She was somewhat surprised by her guild's decision to elect her, but it would make sense, after all. She wasn't the best at combat, so maybe an event like this would let her talents show. 

--

@Skylord Nexus

Perpe rolled her eyes as Lance was chosen to participate. "You'd better win this. Or at least don't suck." She was also met with shock as Lance was suddenly in a large city, and the only way she could see him was via the lacrima vision. 

--

The Pumpkin Man quickly followed up on everyone's confusion as the city appeared. 

"This game is called 'Hide and Seek', in which, your goal is to attack the other contestants before they attack you. If you are attacked and successfully hit by the other contestant, you will lose a point and they will gain one. Though, to make it harder, there will be hundreds of clones of each contestant in this arena. If you hit one of the clones, then you lose a point." The Pumpkin Man continued.

"You must stay inside the arena, and once you are attacked and hit, you will be respawned in another random location of the arena. Good luck!" With that, he stopped talking and the contestants were left to do what they did best as the timer started.