Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

@,@@Skylord Nexus,

Opus watched as the clothes he took from the dead people went into the tube. He quickly grabbed his old coat and pulled it out. Then he went over the pile next to the center of the throne room and started sorting it out and taking the money out of the wallets or coin pouches he came across. Once he was done. He picked up his trumpet and placed it out of the way of the pile. He found stuff animals, wallets, coin pouches, keys, both magical and non-magical, crushed food. toys, a pocket watch, and a folded-up picture. He turned to Brume and said, "That really won't work. If we try to get revenge, she could just twist it to her side rather than ours. The best we can do for now is to wait till the whole thing dies down and they stop searching for us." He picked up a sewing kit, took off the coat that he took off the dead body and started adjusting coat with pieces of his old coat. 

Shadow stood up, feeling relief from the gravity magic, then he pulled the artifact out and started looking at it. It was a type of jar, but he didn't feel like knowing what was inside it. 

• Brohoof 1

Canteen tilted his head as sitting down with Dawn on the bench. She wanted to know more of his powers and what his motivation was. Even calling him not sane with made him roll his eyes a bit "You know Miss Dawn one person's insanity is another person's normal. I am sane just as you are, it is the other people who judge us and call us insane or not right...crazy even." smiling he looked up at the ceiling a bit to think on his ability "My power is link, even after I have linked with someone their info still stays in here." he pointed to his head and started to shake a bit with his hand "It gets so much, each power stays in there people with the same power but, different attacks still make it easier to adapt."

He looked to the floor thinking a bit on stuff "I linked with Lucis, the next time I do I will already have his info in my head. Everything has been sorted even the attacks he never used..which ones do the most damage. I can attach to two people at the same time..when I do it...it takes a bit but, I can combine their powers. With all of this info in my head it is no wonder people believe I am insane." thinking about the motivation he looked at her smiling "Motivation? What drive Canteen to do what he does..why he acts the way he does. What do I fight for? It is obvious, a means to an end. To get revenge on the one that hurt Melio my little brother all those years ago. Revenge I guess is cliche to do, then again I also have motivation to link with someone. This person will fix what is broke inside of me."

Rouen looked and nodded at the instructions, walking down the way he happened upon Leege as he saw her in a kitty pajamas "Oh hey there Kitten have you seen Leege anywhere?" he teased some as he stopped to speak with her "I'm glad you got out safe and seemed to have recovered fine. You hungry I'm on my way to help prepare a feast anything in particular you want?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,

Dawn smiled, Canteen thought much more logically than she had taken him for. If only she could think the same way, but alas, having your mind bombarded with thoughts of murder and a magic stronger than anything Fiore has ever seen before tends to put a little damper on the noggin'.

"We are more alike than I'd originally anticipated. Both corrupted to the core by our magic flooding our brain with unwanted knowledge. My magic was enough to drive me from a child to a nutcase instantly."  Dawn smiled warmly at Canteen, putting on her normal pretending to care face, which was actually fairly convincing at this point.

"Lucius just doesn't understand you, that's all. I don't know if you two should be drawn to murderous thoughts over such a petty argument as what happened back there. But if the time comes to it, and if you wish it so, I'll help you in your fight against Lucius. On the condition that you assist me when I fight my brother. Sound like a deal?" Dawn grinned, she was sadly sure that Canteen couldn't copy her brother's magic any more than her own, maybe even less likely. "You do seem pretty quick on your feet and magically inclined, after all."

--

Leege giggled when Rouen commented on her cat pajamas. "Mew! Thanks a bunch Rouen!" She dropped Taigor face first on the ground and struck a cute lil' kitty pose. "I am STARVING! Can Brume come too? He bought me these cute pajamas! We're even sharing a room now! He's really awesome!" Leege poked Rouen's face.

"I'll have chicken nuggets please!" Leege pretended to groom herself, she REALLY loved this cat suit. 

@, @@Arid_Blitz, @@reader8363,

At Brume's statement a serious look came onto Lucius' face and he got up off the throne and began pacing from side to side "Hm... I think that we can't risk a fight, in theory we are now up against the entire magic council and the forces they have at their beck and call. This is why I am proposing a much simpler idea; I have a friend who should be able to help, he's pretty high up in the magic council and should be able to put in a good word for us! However I feel like a fight may be inevitable... what to do, what to do... Oh I have it! We'll us you!" Lucius then did a very dynamic point at Brume "Your a member of Fairy Tail, so is Perpe, that my friends is our advantage! All we have to do is get to the Fairy Tail guild hall and explain ourselves to the guild master. I think his names Makarov or something, if there's one thing I know about Fairy Tail it's that they do not care what the Magic Council say or think. All we have to do is get there!"

As Perpe walked in and began ranting about there not being enough places to sit, Lucius began to chuckle "Tsk My dear Perpe I'm surprised you haven't worked it out yet, there can be what you want there to be!" As he said that a chair seemed to form from the floor and become solid "Anything material you can thing of and it will be made for you, whether it's a chair, a slide or a super deadly unstable ceiling gun!" As he listed them off, all of the items appeared around Lucius in the correct places, however the gun quickly exploded due to being unstable, however the rubble seemed to just melt into the floor and the hole the explosion made seeded to re-build it self.

Rouen chuckled as she dropped Taigor to strike a cat pose for him. "Chicken nuggets it is then." he leaned down and offered to help Taigor by extending his hand to him "Need help little guy?" he smiled warmly as his eyes looked up at Leege "You still have that gem right? Why don't you when you get into the main area ask about it. If someone tries to take it let me know I'll break their hand that touches your gem." he began to move his other hand up and moved it through his hair "Hopefully I can get a shower in later I feel all icky after all the sweating and stuff."

Canteen was chuckling at Dawn as she spoke of not being murderous thoughts for what had happened even saying they were more alike then not. "Your power...is nothing compared to most. Rouen has that satan soul and I wonder if that could even handle what you possess. I dont know much about that power maybe I should link with him one day and get a taste." he smirked before he tilted his head at Lucis "I dont hate him for what happened, his egotistical ways and creepy attitude is why I want him dead." he pointed at how he was on a throne "Who needs a throne? Why act like you are the most powerful when you nearly stuck him through like a kabob. I hate people that act high and mighty like that." he looked at her and smiled "Even if I cant take on a power I can link and use my chains as a way to keep your brother from getting away if that helps. I would love to help you deal with him."

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz

Dawn smiled and looked to him. "Great. Chances are we won't have to worry about that for a little while. Until then you just be careful, Canteen. Now that we're wanted we have more enemies than friends." Dawn licked her lips and stood up, walking off and giving a little wave before heading into her room to rest. And think.

Oh that Canteen. He's so interesting... Probably one of the only allies I actually feel I could get close to... The others... Lucius.. He's too headstrong... Would be hard to manipulate... Brume.. that one is too energetic, would focus more on protecting than winning... Perpe... She's just a wildcard... Hair trigger temper too...

Dawn leaned back in her chair and put her legs up on a desk. Starry is very interesting.. She's very determined I'll give her that. Leege is an idiot... She is simple-minded but at the very least she has potential of being a ruthless killer.. Rouen is very protective of his friends and family... he won't let any crime go unanswered when performed on Leege... I couldn't use him if I wanted to..

She grinned, coming to her final conclusion. She continued in her thought. Opus is a very sweet boy, but he doesn't want to be manipulated. He doesn't know I'm manipulating him of course, but I don't know how he'd take it if he did. Canteen on the other hand... I feel he'd let me manipulate him so long as it's mutually beneficial... He gets revenge and is able to end Lucius... I'm able to kill my brother.

Dawn let a small frown out, almost concerned for her "allies" well-being if they got into a conflict with her brother. "It wouldn't be a problem... I'll just tear him apart before he can move." 

--

@@Skylord Nexus,

Perpe stood up. "I'll just stand. I don't wanna sit on anything in here anyways." She crossed her arms and turned her head to face a wall. "What's with the throne anyways? Are you royalty or something?" 

"If he is that's pretty cool!!" Brume leaned back and fell right over on the floor. "I'm tired when is bedtime" 

--

Leege smiled at Rouen as he told her she could feast upon the bodies of deceased chickens in nugget form. "YAYY! I have my gem! I'm keeping it my kitty pajamas cause nobody would suspect the kitty." She struck another kitty pose and then pointed to the throne room. "That way, Rouen! There's blood that way so that means there's gotta be people!" 

Leege happily frolicked into the throne room and sat down on the floor.

Once Opus was done with his new coat. He tried it on, then he set it down next to his trumpet. Then he got up and started looking around the room to find something interesting. 

Starry tossed and turned from a nightmare of her parents and her brother asking her why she left and placed the curse on them. She woke up in cold sweat and sighed. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw something moving. She made a crystal stalagmite and threw it. It embedded it, then she sighed when she realized that it was just a pole.

Shadow got up and stepped off the roof with the shadows of the building helping him get down safely. Once he got his bearing, he headed off to go to the address that was on the request paper. He found the building and broke in. He placed the artifact down and snatched the money, leaving a note that said, "Don't call the guard if you don't want to be connected to a theft." He stepped outside to see that the moon was more than halfway in the sky. Then he went into a random hotel. and found a few things lying around with the bed messed up and cold. He grabbed the stuff and jumped through the portal. Leaving everything else untouched. 

@@Arid_Blitz, @, @@reader8363,

​As Canteen began describing why  he wanted to kill Lucius, an image of his face appeared behind him, much in the same way it have for Brume, Perpe, and Leege, however Lucius waited for Canteen to finish before interjecting into him and Dawn's conversation "Oh my dear Canteen, I assure you that you are not the first to want to kill me for those reasons, nor are you likely to be the last. Ask yourself however, how much of that personality is really my fault, is it my fault that my family has been that way for generations, is it my fault my father was a sadistic egomaniac who would spend his time using me as a human Guinea pig for his experiments, and is it my fault that at a time this very throne acted as the only way for me to survive over wise deadly injuries... I'll let you decide that for yourself." The projection then dispersed and Lucius continued on like no one would have heard what he had said, even though pretty much everybody would of.

Lucius was kind of taken aback by Perpe's shift in attitude, and his seemed to shift in kind with hers "Well no I am not royalty, I'm aristocracy, also as well as aforementioned reasons, I really felt that the throne tied the room together, I tried getting rid of it, but the room just seemed bare without it. I even tried adding different things in, but the giant towering throne just seemed to fit the best. Any way on the subject of sleep you will have to wait until after dinner is served, after that your rooms should be ready, after all we have to make them based of your own minds, and that's only the décor, we then have to create the rooms themselves, needless to say, it's a lot of work to do."

Canteen jumped some as he looked at the face on the wall, his eyes trailed over to the real Lucis as he called out to him when his reasoning was done "Yes, it is your fault. You allowed someone else to change how you live your life and act. You could say I am doing the same but, that is wrong my madness is from my own magic. It's the toll I must face and face it alone, I dont allow it to make me act differently." he chuckled some as he watched Dawn walk off and waved at her, looking back at Lucis he sat there rubbing at his stomach some "Soon I will get you fed along with Melio."

Watching as Leege walked off towards the others he continued on his way to the kitchen, if Taigor tagged along he would probably be spoiled rotten by Rouen and allowing people or even creatures taste test his food "Alright Alexander if you are around let us whip up a feast, I'll wash up and just let me know what needs to be done ok? I have a request of chicken nuggets so gonna have to do that at some point." he smiled looking around and going over to the sink washing his hands in hot water and soap "We have a lot of hungry people be nice to actually relax and sit down for a meal and not have a couple people throwing punches or insults."

@@Skylord Nexus,

Perpe smiled a bit as Lucius talked to Canteen. This castle gave her the creeps a bit, seeing as she can be watched from anywhere. Even while she's chang- Perpe immediately had a moment of realization and her eyes widened. "Lucius can we just eat soon? I bet Rouen is almost done in the kitchen and I'm starving." She put her hands behind her head and stretched, still feeling the bruise from when the civilian had fought back through the illusion. She couldn't blame them, though, they were fighting back against her. Perpe must have looked like some crazed killer whilst she was attacking the poor souls. 

Brume looked to Perpe whom was obviously feeling guilt and he shrugged. "We might as well just venture out in the morning, Perpe. We're doing no good by being cooped up in here. If anyone wants to try and take us down over a mistake they can tell it to my Water Dragon's Roar." Brume smiled and clenched a fist. "Thanks for the hospitality, Lucius, but in the morning I'm going to set off!" Brume stood up and went to the kitchen to check in on Rouen. 

"What'cha cookin'? Could I possibly try some?" Brume said, standing beside his exceed friend with hopeful eyes. 

--

@@Skylord Nexus,@@Arid_Blitz,  

Leege stood up and waddled over to Lucius in her kitty suit. "Hiya! Wanna see my gem?! I found it in the snow in front of my house!" Leege pulled it out of her pajamas, the realm which none wish to traverse, and showed the colorful crystal to Lucius. It looked even more dark than it previously had before, which made it almost have a black tint at this time, and it almost seemed to react to Lucius and Perpe when brought close. 

"I think it likes you! Hehe!" Leege giggled and put the gem away, turning away and crouching on the ground like a cat ready to pounce before pouncing forward and playing with a fluff. She could feel a presence coming from the gem, it was comforting but at the same time it was scary. It reminded her a lot of creepy green-hair lady's power before... But since 'Gemmy' was hers, she wasn't scared. 

"Let's go back into the kitchen to play with kitty, Gemmy!" She happily spouted, before hopping into the kitchen on all-fours. "Rouen! Is it almost reaadddyyyy.... I'm starrrrviiiinnnggg...." Leege pouted and sat on the floor.

@@Arid_Blitz, @,

Lucius shrugged at Canteen "If that's how you view me so be it, I was merely trying to show you that people can be drastically different under the surface, and maybe, just maybe you should give people the benefit of the doubt now and then... but hey that's just my view, if you want to view things differently, then by all means do."

As Rouen entered the kitchen he was met with the site of a very flustered Alexander, who was pacing up and down in front of a large work space of the kitchen, which seemed to be that of a restaurant only bigger. Alexander looked over at Rouen and briskly walked over, grabbing his hand and shaking it "It's a pleasure, usually I would welcome the help, but I am faced with a terrible issue... we have barely any food! We don't even have enough food too feed our normal numbers, now we have almost doubled in size, plus I don't know any of your dietary requirements, oh goodness! what if any of you are allergic to something!" Alexander continued rambling about how everything was bad, it would seem like Rouen may have to come up with a solution to the issue. On the counter were (presumably) everything they had, there were a few different cuts of various meats, a varied assortment of herbs and spices and many different fruits and vegetables, but from the looks of it there didn't seem to be enough ,just as alexander had stated, but surely there had to be some way to make it work.

Lucius looked at Perpe with a big smile "Well my dear, it rather depends on what they're making! Either way, I should know when it's time to eat... whenever that may be." Lucius then looked at Brume with understanding eyes "Ok, although I suggest trying to get straight back to you guild, you should be safe there." Despite seeming sympathetic, there did seem to be sadness in Lucius' eyes at what Brume said.

Lucius looked down at Leege's crystal "Yes, that is a very nice crystal, perfect for a nice girl like you." Lucius then gave Leege a pat on the head. However he reared back slightly when he noticed it become darker, and slowly moved next to Perpe and whispered to her "Ok now it just gives me the creeps."

• Brohoof 1

Rouen shook Alexander's hand and bowed his head to him, as he was speaking of barely food and what if someone is allergic. Smiling as he let the others hand go and looked at the stuff spread out for him to work with "Well if anything we can make some stuff and tell people what is in it, make a few different dishes that way if they are allergic to one they wont be with another. Now lets see what we have." he looked over seeing chicken, some pork, fruit and vegetable varieties "Hmm." he thought a bit as he looked at Alexander "We could make some home made noodles all we need is eggs, milk, flour and a little salt. Also if you have yeast we could make a pizza do and make a few of them. The dough should make people feel fuller. Also making some chicken nuggets upon request for Leege."

As he walked around the kitchen he removed his coat and hung it up on a chair. Rolling up his sleeves he went to the fridge and opened it up looking inside "So I was thinking with the pork we could make mini pork sliders. It isn't that hard to as well make our own sauces for it."

Canteen looked at Lucis as he spoke and stuck his tongue out at him before saying "If that is the case then as an outsider, I shouldnt have to dig under your bull crap persona to see who you really are. Not putting in that much effort." he said before looking at how people were spreading out most to the kitchen, as he was about to get up he saw the gem Leege had and how it was changing color. He stood there looking it over before it was back into her pj's and she was off to the kitchen.

Rouen heard Brume next to him and grabbed some of the pork he was working with. Cooked of course seasoned with salt, pepper, ancho chili pepper, and a bit of garlic "Here try, trying to make the food stretch. As well making some salad and other things."

Leege sniffed some of the raw meat and recoiled in disgust. It wasn't chicken nuggets, and Leege was officially disinterested. "I'm gonna go hang out with Lucius! Call me when supper is ready!" Leege skipped back into the throne room and threw herself head first at Lucius.

"PLAY WITH ME I'M SO BORED" Leege playfully scratched at his face with her cute cat gloves, and then looked to Perpe, who's eyes were not visible but she was shaking. "Uhh is she supposed to be shaking that much?" Leege got up and hid behind Brume. "Save me Brume she's gonna kill me" Leege giggled with hysterics, as she was genuinely concerned that Perpe might kill her.

"Uhh.. Perpe maybe we can t-" Perpe cut Brume off by spinning around and kicking him in the face. "Ouch." Brume fell over losing consciousness immediately in a very comedic way. Leege let out a small squeal of fear before passing out on top of Brume, much like they had outside a few hours prior. 

"Hmph... Can't believe how much of idiots they are." She looked back at Lucius, with a genuine and cute smile on her face. "But it kinda grows on you, don't you think?" 

@@Arid_Blitz, @,

Alexander nodded very briskly at Rouen "Yes, yes of course, we can just tell them, and make multiple stuff, that should be fine!" Alexander looked at Rouen with confusion, almost like he had never heard what noodles or pizza were before "Um... we do have all of the required items, let me just get them for you." Alexander then went through a door (which presumably acted as some kind of cold food storage room) and came out again with all the other items that Rouen required and set them down on the work surface "There you are, that's everything you asked for, the salt should be in with the spices somewhere, I think that's where I last left it. I am afraid though, I may not be much help, I've never really heard of new-dells or pee-za, they must be very exotic delicacies."

Lucius yelped a bit as Leege playfully jumped on him "Ah! Malygos what do I do! I'm no good with children!" Malygos just started laughing "Gees bro why are you so scared? it's just a little cat." Lucius then however became a lot more serious as Leege pointed out Perpe "Hey Princess are you all righ-" Lucius quickly trailed of as Perpe kicked Brume and Leege fainted, Lucius then chuckled a bit "Honestly I'm surrounded by idiots every day, this is a welcome improvement." before looking back on her with a very serious face "Ok now no ones likely to hear, what's wrong?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,

The computer then automatically opened up an email that had just been received from the magic counsel.

EI: Uhh Techno what is it doing or is that even normal?

TU: Ohh of course it's normal because it's an email from the magic counsel!

Techno walked over to the computer to read the email...

WANTED: blue Pegasus guild

Offence: Prohibited magic

Known guild members: Rouen Blackrose, Leege Olarus and there may be other guild members that are currently unknown.

If you have any information about this guild or want more information please reply to this email.

TU: Wait how does Rouen Blackrose seem familiar to me in a way even though I can't recall ever knowing about someone with that name.

EI: I seriously have never heard of him before or even heard of the Blue Pegasus guild.

TU: I think I should look this up.

Techno then went searching for information about Rouen in his inbuilt database. He then mysteriously found a huge entity information file that was named: Entity-303/Rouen Blackrose. The file information deemed her as a universal threat and also had information about his magic abilities and his general personality. Techno then got a strong sense that it was his job to defeat him before he discovers his true magic potential.

EI: Uhh Techno are you there?

TU: Ohhh sorry! I was just looking up information about Rouen in my system files. He is apparently deemed a universal threat by the system and it's my job to defeat him before he discovers his true magic abilities. Ohh! I just remembered that I just finished programming my waypoint teleportation system last night and I haven't set any waypoints yet so I'll set one right here so I can TP back here at eany time if I remember to that is. Now since its not too late I'll head off now to find that guild wherever it is so I'll probably gone for a few days but you'll be safe here as it's an automatic security system.

EI: Well I guess I can wish you good luck on your trip.

TU: Just remember that I'll be back. Err sometime!

Techno then walked out the door and then sprinted off at full speed.

EI: Well... I guess I'm alone again. For now...

Opus created a trumpet picked up a trumpet that he picked up off the streets and the dead, and started playing it. The place figuratively lightened up with cheerful tunes that seemed to be picked up and blown around the throne room by an invisible wind. He quickly stopped and grabbed a notebook and started writing ideas to combine the two instruments without damaging it beyond repair and killing himself in the process. 

Starry pulled the shard out of the pole and saw that it resembled a dagger made of a dark red crystal. She walked into the throne room, keeping her mask on and her cloak. She stood in the shadows, watched everyone there, and listen to the music. When it stopped she walked more into the room, while creating a film in the eye holes to lower the brightness. 

Shadow was walking then he noticed a shadow of someone running. He quietly slipped around the corner to see guards running by. they turned a corner and judging by the corner, Shadow had to guess that they are heading to the building that he dropped the artifact off at.

Edited by reader8363

@@Arid_Blitz,

TU: I guess I'll head up to the Northern ice plains as I'm conveniently already heading up in that direction.

Techno then changed the route from a random line going north to a route that would get him to a random location within the ice plains.

TU: Annoyingly it's going to take me all night to get up there as it's 2,400 kilometres away and even at full speed it's going to take me around 12 hours to get there. I'll probably set a TP waypoint up there somewhere when I get there. Hopefully I don't have to search around up there for too long when I get there.

Techno then started the route and because it was an all night trip he put himself to sleep while his system kept him moving automatically while he was asleep.

12 hours later...

TU: Uhhh... FINALLY I'M HERE!!! Oh boy it's certainly freezing out here Like it's -14 degrees Celsius but still I'm been kept warm by my internal mechanisms and I don't even seem to feel the cold. But I can also see the heat radiation that's coming from me and you could probably see that from quite a distance but for now I need to start searching!

His eyes then started brightly glowing blue as his long range entity radar come online. He was now walking around slowly and scanning around to try and find them...

Canteen watched the interactions between everyone and leaned his head back against the wall "Wake me when there is some food and less...whatever this is." he pointed at the people fainting and being kicked. Closing his eyes trying to sleep against the wall before sliding to the side and laid upon the bench he was on. A couple cracks could be heard as his back popped and he sighed relaxing now

Making the noodles and pizza he just worked away on the stuff trying to get the stuff to stretch far as he could. He looked at Alexander and tossed him a few raw noodles "Try." he said as he pushed the rest into a pot with veggies and a few chunks of meat. The pizza was placed into the oven and he smiled as he went along his business "Alright we got some stuff going now if you wanna relax. No need to get over worked when we have maybe 15 minutes to relax. I am gonna just cut some chicken for the nuggets for Leege. So Alexander what else you do around here? How long you been with Lucis?" he tossed the cut up chicken into some seasoned flour and put it into a basket then lowered it into the hot oil

@@Skylord Nexus@@Arid_Blitz,@@reader8363,

Perpe looked to Lucius and smiled. "I just didn't like the way she threw herself at you, that's all. As for Brume, he's just a plain idiot." Perpe pouted and looked away. "Maybe it's also because I'm hungry. I haven't eaten since lunch." Perpe sighed and sat down against a wall, looking down at the floor, but pulling her knees closely to her body. She used to cradle herself like this as a child when hiding in a bush from a predator. The forest was so scary to her as a child.. She didn't ever want to have to feel that fear again or even expose anyone else to it. 

"I wasn't kidding. This group kinda grows on you.." Perpe said, looking Lucius in the eyes. "Of course, maybe it's just because I hadn't had these kind of friends as a girl..." Perpe mumbled, not intending for Lucius to hear that one.

--

Leege played with her gem a bit more, and even tried chewing on it. The slobber covered gemstone turned back to it's original color after she had left far enough from Lucius and Perpe. "Weird! Maybe it likes me more!" Leege put it back in her pajamas. "Eep! Ew! That's gross! I feel it going down!" Leege uncomfortably wiggled around as the gem slid down and eventually stopped. "Ew..." She stretched before looking to Taigor. "Hiya, Kitty! You excited for supper?! I am!" 

"Yep! I'm super hungry and I could seriously go for something to eat.. Maybe some fish or something." Taigor smiled, sitting up and even allowing Leege to pick him up. "You and Brume are pretty close, huh?" Leege pet Taigor while inquiring about his past. 

"Yep! We met when Brume was wandering around looking for Aquados as a kid! Aquados just up and vanished, and Brume's been looking for him since. He's swam almost every ocean looking for him, but he ended up just settling down in a forest after meeting Perpe cause she was in real bad shape and so was Brume." Taigor almost seemed to feel bad just thinking about it. "I was a kitten so I couldn't do much... But I've always wanted to repay Brume for that!" He smiled warmly, Leege blushed a bit from how much love she was feeling. 

"I'll help you with that one then! We'll protect Brume together! I'll also protect you! We can all be friends!" Leege giggled and squeezed Taigor much harder than she ever had, and that was saying something. Leege was happy to finally have a family. 

--

Dawn made a slightly menacing smile as she exhaled, watching her breath take form in front of her. She had left slightly after pretending to go to her room, she figured if anything they'd just be slowing her down. Dawn didn't need to bother with such fools. 

"Sorry Opus.. Sorry Canteen... But this eagles gotta fly." She continued walking through the snow, killing any mangy animals that would attack her in her path. She clutched her jacket close, simply as a force of habit. Dawn could feel pain, yes, she could feel cold, yes. But Dawn had been so used to pain that almost no pain actually hurts. Immortality tends to strengthen your body, and depending on the person it could either impair or strengthen the mind too. Dawn was a perfect example of the former. 

Dawn grinned and sighed as she heard some guards approaching. She let out a small giggle, followed by an unamused sigh. 

"Freeze! You're coming with us, lady! You're wanted for counts of murder and associating with criminals!" The guard lifted his spear, obviously an anti-magic weapon meant to wound mages who were unruly. Dawn wasn't frightened at all. She simple smiled again, her iris both shrinking as she looked with her psychotic smile to these foolish men.

"How unfortunate... I'm alone... Without my 'comrades'.. without a person to survive and tell of my magic... How unfortunate for you that I don't plan on foolishly holding back anymore." Dawn grinned as the man charged with his spear. 

It wasn't very difficult for her with one single slash of her sword to blind him with a simple light burst, or difficult for her to punch him so hard he lost consciousness immediately. She smiled and was covered in her beautiful light, before travelling at speeds untouched by a mere mortal. Even a speed magic user would be unable to react as Dawn sliced the men's weapons and armor apart, leaving them to fend for themselves in the harsh winter without a clue of where they were. 

"Maybe if you were my brother I would have actually have been forced to use stronger magic... Petty." Dawn pulled her jacket close to her face and smiled as she walked away. 

@@Arid_Blitz, @,

Alexander took the noodles and ,for a second, just stared of them not sure what to think or do before he finally worked up the courage to try them; he stood there chewing on the noodles a bit before swallowing "Hm, what an interesting food! Although it seems rather bland on it's own, i'd imaging that you would put them with some kind of sauce, much like pasta. Yes?" Alexander then looked surprised "Oh you want to know about me? Well lets see what I have to do today." Alexander then pulled out a white note book from his pocket and began flicking through it's pages "Well know: after dinner I need to do the washing up, then dry and put away the cutlery, and then I have to run the finances through to see where we are with money this month, then I need to run inventory in the armoury, treasury and lacrima warehouse, then I need to check to ensure that all lacrima essential to the running of this place are in working order, and finally I need to make sure everyone has a clean set of clothing for tomorrow. All in all I should be done in another thirteen houses!" Alexander then chuckled a bit "Ahh, Lord Lucius! I've been with him his whole life, he was born when I was two years old, my only ever purpose is to serve him, I guess I'm his loyal man servant in a way, as was my father to his, and my grandfather to his etcetera. No matter where a Darkflare is, no matter what they may do or what they may plan to do, a member of my family will and always has been there!"

Lucius got a cocky smile on his face and moved closer to Perpe "Gees princess no need to worry, as I said before, I only have eyes for you." Lucius then gave Perpe a wink, however as he caught the last part of what she was saying, that cocky smirk turned into a warm smile "Well then, it's a shame we didn't know each other all that time ago, that way we could have been lonely and friendless together."

@@Skylord Nexus,@, @@Arid_Blitz,  

Opus figured it out and dismantled most of the trumpet. He turned to his cursed one and said a little louder than he thought as he slowly took out the middle valve, "Slowly, slowly, let's not damage any piece of the trumpet." As he pulled it out he sighed with relief and felt that something was a little off, but disregarded it as just his imagination. He placed the second valve in and got started pulling some parts of at a time, but quickly putting the same pieces of the second trumpet and replacing the ones he took with the pieces from the cursed one. Once he was done, he sighed with relief that he didn't die at all, then he started playing it. The tune was upbeat and eerie at the same time, like light and dark. He felt alive than he ever has in the past few years he's been dead. 

Shadow decide to get out of there before he's caught, he jumped into a portal, wanting to get home, but ended up somewhere he never been to. He heard voices and hid. He looked out from where he was hiding to see a girl standing over bodies of guards. He decided not to deal with her, pulled out a lantern out of a portal, placed it on the ground and quickly made a dome while turning it on.

• Brohoof 1

Rouen bowed his head to Alexander "Of course and then we should be ready." he said as he began to move around the kitchen again looking things over as he started to set up the platters with the food they stretched out "Oh you have some more to do?" he thought a bit and chuckled "I'll assist, it is the least I can do after Lucis allowed us safe haven here and food. And if that is the case you should know pretty much this place and him like the back of your hand." moving over to a pot he opened it up stirring some noodles with broth he made "To tell the truth he eludes me, he acts one way however when I look into his eyes I see a different side." he sipped the broth before adding a pinch of salt to it shutting it up again "Every time, a different side as if he is even unsure what side to use." he smiled looking at Alexander

Canteen opened his eyes bolting upright from his position, standing up he looked at the crowd "If you'll excuse me, call me when there is food." he began to walk out of the room, he looked around the place a bit investigating the rooms they were to sleep in. Going into one he stood there a second before looking to his side "Melio I dont sense Dawn in here anymore. I wont be able to hold out long in these confines with such people." he began to look around and snuck a shirt out of a closet slipping it on. Heading to the exit heading outside

@@Arid_Blitz,

Alexander chuckled a bit to Rouen "Well I have to admit, having some help may be nice, OH! not to say I'm forced to do any of this, or that I don't enjoy it, in fact it is quite the opposite, I like to keep busy. Well now if you were to help me it would divide my work load down by two-point-three-five-six percent! I'll rework my schedule accordingly!" A look of sadness and regret then spread across Alexander's face when Rouen asked more about Lucius "Ah yes, that is an issue with him, you must understand that where we were born, there weren't much in the way of people to socialise with, only deluded megalomaniacs. I often think that it's all down to the fact that Lord Lucius was never taught how to act, however... then I would just be deluding myself, while in a way that's true, the fact is that he has a very fragile mental state that is capable of changing very easily and drastically given the right circumstances. His father hated him, for whatever reason I do not know, however it was obvious that his father wanted him dead, but instead of just doing it he found the worst things to do to him. Lord Darkflare ,as in Lord Lucius' father, was an avid spell creator and collector, however the problem with creating spells is that they are often unstable and can kill the caster, so Lord Darkflare used Lord Lucius to test the spells, as you can imaging, for Lord Lucius this was on the level of torture, however he always stayed happy and calm... one day though, there was an explosion in Lord Darkflare's workshop, by the time I got there, Lord Darkflare was gone, my father was gone, and Lucius was propped against the wall, from the looks the explosion had chucked him there. I won't go into the details of his many, many injuries, but his lungs were almost completely destroyed, I had to cut his chest open and implant two lacrima in there to allow him to breath, after his somewhat of a recovery, Lord Lucius spent the next two months locked up in the Library, not coming out... when he did, he was like he is now, more flamboyant and more confident, but also more unstable. To this day I don't know what happened in that room, but whatever did happen, it changed Lord Lucius forever." By this point Alexander was looking at the floor, obviously he hadn't spoken about this to anyone before, and it was obvious he had found it very hard.

Edited by Skylord Nexus

(edited)

@@Arid_Blitz,@@Skylord Nexus@@reader8363

Perpe blushed and quickly turned her head away. "Tch... I was fine with being lonely and friendless. It toughened me up! Plus, Mias is the only friend I need, and I guess Brume is an OK servant, but I think I should get someone better." She smiled and walked out, headed to go lurk around while waiting for dinner.

--

Leege skipped around happily through the throne room, happy to have found a purpose in protecting Brume with Taigor, and happy to finally feel like she belonged somewhere. She sniffed and smelled an awful lot of blood coming from the direction of the mountains, which she'd found strange cause those were the coldest mountains around.

"Uh, Lucius! I smell blood from that'a'way! It smells like a couple people got butchered, probably guards from the fragrance." She skipped back over to the kitchen, just in time for Alexander to finish speaking with Rouen. "Rouen! Feed me! Now! Please! I'm soooo hungry..." Leege curled up into a ball and sat in the corner, comfy because of her kitty pajamas. "I wanna eat and go to sleep! I had a big day!" Leege played with Taigor's fur a little bit, and squeezed him like usual.

--

Brume crossed his arms and sighed as Perpe left the room. "Looks as if Perpe won't be coming with me when I leave, huh?" He looked to Lucius and smiled. "Hey, thanks for all of this. And just promise me that you'll keep her safe, alright? Mias will do his part to protect her, but he is only a giant wasp, afterall." Brume began walking out, hands in pockets.

"You coming, Lucius? Supper is probably almost ready." He gave a smile and turned around to look at Lucius before continuing to walk out of the throne room.

--

Dawn let out an angry yell and sliced a tree in half, she was pissed to say the least. "Damn it! Damn it all! Where the hell is he?! I've been searching and searching, and he's nowhere! I thought that by now he would have reared his ugly head so I can slice it in half!" Dawn stomped around in the snow before watching as a Legion of soldiers ran by, spears in hand. They appeared to be from the magic council, there was a ton of them, but they didn't seem to notice Dawn.

She pulled her jacket up over her mouth and smiled. "Well well well... Lucius' crib is about to be stormed. I'd say by morning they will have a full attack on their hands." Dawn almost felt compelled to go back. "If he won't be there, then I won't be there." Dawn let out a grunt and continued to trek through the deep snow. 

Edited by Selkie

Opus stopped playing his music, placed the trumpet next to the other one and his coat, got up, and headed out the door to get some fresh air. He stepped outside to see the night's sky. It reminded him way back when he would play his trumpet in the park until through the night, and when he was tired of playing, he would lay down and look at the stars. He sat down next to the wall, and drift off into memories. 

@

Starry heard that supper might be almost ready, her stomach growled, and started following Brume, without bothering to take off her mask or her cloak. She looked at her crystal to see that she was down to half of it's original size.

Shadow heard a part of the tree next to where he was hit the dome and fall. When he couldn't hear anything, he broke it and started looking around to see no one close by. He picked up the lantern and started walking through the forest. He spotted a group of guards and decided to see where they go. He snatched one in the back and took his armor. He fell in line and followed the rest to see where they were heading.

Edited by reader8363