Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

@@Skylord Nexus,

When Lucius blushed, Perpe immediately got angry out of embarrassment. "I wasn't suggesting we date eachother, knucklehead! I was just suggesting.. That maybe we'd make a good team.. Brume is great, he's my best friend ever, any basically my only good friend.. But he's leaving, Brume doesn't like being cooped up, and seeing as I have begun to adjust to this lifestyle, I don't see a reason for us to be partners anymore.." Perpe frowned and looked at the ground, but smiled and looked back up.

"He can handle himself, but I feel like you'd be lost without me~" She nudged him, but responded to his servant comment next. "I was joking when I said that.. I don't expect him to protect me, and I don't expect you to protect me either.. I'm blessed with the opportunity to used God Slayer magic, and I've been using it since I was six years old, I think I'm more than qualified to handle myself, don't you?" 

--

@@reader8363,

Dawn giggled as Shadow started fighting back against this mysterious swordsman, and leaned back in the tree to watch. Even though Shadow had done his absolute hardest to deflect or dodge, the man's attacks were so accurate or fast that he couldn't block all of them. Dawn watched as suddenly the two went into darkness, and gagged a little. The dark of the magic reminded her of his magic, dark and disgusting. She almost wanted to stand up and tear the darkness from them with her light, but she'd figured this wasn't her fight, and spectating was much more interesting. 

@@Dakcka,

Lucius blushed even harder at Perpe's perception of things "W...well I didn't think you meant it like that, and I am not a knuckle head, I am a genius, the greatest mind of our generation! I know no-one really knows me right now, but give it time, soon everyone will know my name Muhahahahaha." Lucius continued his evil laugh with bolts of lighting coming down from the ceiling of the room for dramatic effect, it was then though that a small black dot flew into his mouth, causing him to enter a coughing hit for an additional minute "Sorry... I think I... swallowed a fly. Bleh!" Lucius then sighed at looked at the floor "Now don't get me wrong, I really would like that, it sound fun, but... I'm not really used to the concept of teamwork, it's more kind of: I enter a  room, I kill everyone in said room, I get Alexander to clean up the mess. If we did do this I can't guaranty that I'll be the easiest person to work with." At Perpe's comment about him being lost without her, Lucius picked up a pillow and chucked it into Perpe's face "Come on now princess, I think it would be you who would be lost without me, besides you may have god slayer magic, but the kind of magic you use isn't everything." Lucius then stood up and walked to the centre of the room and stood there, hands resting on the cane he held in front of him "Come at me, it takes more than just magical skill to make a good mage, it takes both physical and mental prowess as well, prove to me you have those things and maybe I'll deem you worthy to work in my shadow." As he spoke Lucius' smirk got even cockier with each word, (who knew that was possible?) however there was something in his eyes at the same time, however it wasn't a fire of passion or power or supremacy, well it was but the was maybe just a slight darkness in there as well.

@@Skylord Nexus,

Perpe was too busy laughing at Lucius swallowing the fly to actually care about his offering for her to come at him. "O-one sec! AHAHAHA! That was- BWAHA! Come on dude, I ate flies in the forest to survive when we couldn't spear any animals." She stood up and stretched. "Are you really sure you want me to come at you inside? I can tell you for certain that it won't be that great for the state of the room, any objections?" Perpe used her ability to jump to conclusions to speak before Lucius could take in what she just said. "No? Okay. Let's fight then." 

Perpe lunged at him, not at an inhuman speed, but in a way that was almost as unpredictable as fighting a tiger. She made sure to slide across the ground before bringing up her foot, aiming for the spot where any man would cry thinking of being hit in.

--

Leege opened her eyes, noticing that Brume was gone, she stood up in a panic, not even caring about anyone else at this moment. "Brume?! Brume?!" She looked to her feet, hoping Taigor was on her lap and fell onto the bed, but to her shock he was gone too.

"Brume?? Where are you?!" Leege quickly pulled her pajamas around down her ankles,this was hard to do as it was a onesie, but she still managed it without harming the pajamas. She didn't even bother putting on clothes as she peered out into the hallway, but figured that Rouen would be upset with her if she didn't at least wear some clothes. She quickly put on her undergarments and pulled on some tight leather pants, a white tanktop and her black cloak.

Leege ran out into the hallway, and tripped, falling face-first right outside Lucius and Perpe's door, right as Perpe was attacking him. She let out a cute cry as she thudded into the ground.

--

@@Arid_Blitz,

Brume pulled a small hobosack-like bag over his shoulder, he figured Lucius wouldn't mind if he'd borrowed it, as it was empty when he'd taken it, now it was filled with a bit of food that he 'borrowed' from the kitchen.

"Brume! Do you see that?!" Taigor hovered in front of Brume and pointed to a direction where a huge army was meeting, they must have been around a five minute walk away from the castle. It must have been around 5:00 in the morning, as the sun was barely peeking over the sunny hills, luckily the snow had died down, making this all the more visible. He immediately smelled something familiar. "Dawn..?" He glanced over to see a hooded man talking to the Magic Council lady who had spoken with them after they'd taken out those innocents.

"Hey... I know her... Taigor... Go fly back, get Lucius. I'll hold these guys off, just leave it to me." Brume grinned, cracking his knuckles, before sprinting towards the man and the lady, immediately unleashing a kick into the man's side, sending him backwards into the snow. 

"Come at me, all of you! It's time I showed you how a dragon protects it's family!" 

@@Dakcka,

Lucius began to pout and turned away from Perpe "Well gees, I can't help if while you were scrounging around in the forest I was living a life of luxury and eating like royalty. Oh that does remind me of something actually, if you lived in the forest and stuff, then how did you learn to read, and write, and not be a complete and utter idiot?" However due to this train of thought, Lucius had not heard Perpe continue on about how his room could get damaged, which was probably a good thing, otherwise he probably would have rethought his plan; alas though now it was to late, and Lucius came out of his train of thought just in time to see Perpe coming at him. Of course, even with the female god slayer coming at him in such an unpredictable way, Lucius still kept his demeanour and say Perpe went to kick him, Lucius did a rather impressive backflip on the spot at such a height that ,with Perpe's current momentum, allowed her to head right on past him, then to top it off Lucius landed in the exact same position as he had started and pivoted around to look at Perpe "Nice try princess, wanna try again?" However before Lucius could say anything else he heard someone in front of the his bedroom door, "Give me a sec." Lucius said, turning away from Perpe and opening the door to see Leege there "Well hey there Leege, what can I do for you?"

• Brohoof 1

@reader8363

@Dakcka

Draco blocked with his sword as he concentrated on blocking the more fatal strikes. Cuts were forming. Darkness magic. HE began to move like he was skating on the air. When the neck strike came. Draco slashed with his own blade. He sent out a magical blast from his sword . AS he recovered he let loose a roar. He began to go all out his blows now hit harder faster. He swiped and parried. His sword was disarmed thanks to the dagger. "Well it's come to this," Draco stated as he pulled out his own scythe. As he began to swipe it in a circular fashion the scythe extended out with a red around. He was cutting into the darkness. A wing that seemed to be made out of both crystals and magic. Along his sword arm was made of the same stuff. On his back was what looked like a core surrounded by the crystals and magic swirling around around the core quickly.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/godeater/images/d/de/Blood_rage_core.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20150306082706

Draco wanted to win he needed to go all out. That was how he was raised by his village. For he was an orphan. Self taught his own magic. Body enhancement magic for a limited time. There was a time where he burned himself out. But now his eyes glowed letting him see in the darkness. He then came at the fake guardsman with a renewed force. "Found you," Draco stated with a vicious grin on his face.

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

Looking at the circle as it appeared he took the paper and writing utensil, bowing his head Rouen began to write an apology to the elderly couple he was gonna help out again. Getting done he placed it on the circle as it disappeared he chuckled some "Thanks." as he heard the story of the bandits and how Lucis killed the leader with ease he nodded his head "Aye speed is very good in a fight, because of my great girth I have trouble keeping up with speedy little guys." he grabbed a rag going over to some of the weapons "So leave the blood, nasty but as you wish." he began to polish the spots where no blood was "If I use my power however I have no worries then. Becoming fast and stronger in my new forms." moving around he polished a pole arm as he chuckled "Lucis sounds very interesting Alexander be nice to spar when we are free of our hardship or maybe me and him could go on a bounty hunt one day."

Stopping in her tracks Elis looked back at the man in a robe asking where they were going. She could feel the power flowing off him it seemed similar to Dawn. Turning to face him she smiled some "Well we are after a group of people who killed innocents in the town of Magnolia. Also after a very strong woman named Dawn who is wanted on multiple accounts of murder and destruction." she reached behind her and tossed a coin to the man "Take that, it's from the magic council and if you present it at the shop will be granted one free armor and weapon. Nothing but the best of course."

The moment something hit the man away and then the loud voice was heard she looked at Brume tilting her head a bit "Oh mister, could you follow my men to their destination." she leaned down moving a hand sensually along her leg downwards to her boot as she looked at Brume in the eyes "This one is mine, oh and take them prisoner when you are there. Well except that Dawn woman..bring her head back for me." she looked at the man winking at him before back at Brume "I hope you dont disappoint." grabbing hold of the knife in her right boot she pulled it up slicing the air some "Come here draggie, it's time to train you. First thing is Obedience."

@@Arid_Blitz,

Just as Techno adapted to the strange signal and reactivated he saw the people from the magic counsel outside the hole in the wall and they were being held off by one of the wanted fugitives.

TU: Uhh... Alright I think everything is now functional and I should now be ready for battle. Wait I think I missed something... Is that the people from the magic counsel out there!? Well they sent me that email to come here and they will definitely need my help if they want to win this! But first I need to get Brume out of their way so they can come in here!

He then shouted out...

TU: HEY ZINGER!!!

As he pounced straight out the hole in the wall with his eyes glowing red as he struck Brume forcing him onto the ground as he was never expecting the attack. He shouted out the the army to enter and that he would deal with Brume for the time being. The army then started to move in and then Brume blasted Techno off him and then took a good look at him as he had never seen him before. Techno also locked onto a stare into his face as Techno smiled back as if he was pleased to finally find him.

@@Arid_Blitz,@@Techno Universal

Brume stood up, brushing the dirt off his shoulder as if he hadn't been phased by the attack. "It's not nice to sneak up on someone, y'know? You coulda hurt me there." Brume grinned and adjusted his jacket. "But, the fight was between myself and this lady here, so if you could just kindly sit back and watch as I tear her a new one, that'd be kindly accepted." 

Brume looked to Elis as she grabbed her knife. "Nobody is gonna train me! The only person who's 'pet' I am is Perpe, and maybe Leege, but that's it!" He rushed at her and brought his leg up with a tornado of water circling from his foot to his upper-shins. "Water Dragon's Talon!" He brought his leg down, narrowly missing her, not from a dodge of her own accord, but from a black magic energy ball knocking his foot away.

--

The man looked to Elis as he stood up, firing a ball of magic right into Brume's attack, knocking him sideways and open for attack. "It will be done.. Don't hold your breath, though. I remember hearing about Lucius, he is a strong mage.. Although dare I say not to my standards, but he is definitely up there with the best. He could probably almost survive a real fight against the Iron Rock Jura." He pulled his hood back up, as to not reveal his dark green and black tinted hair.

He walked to the castle, as the troops dismembered the illusionary barrier around it. "Dawn... I sincerely hope it's not you... You can't be... Not here... Not now.." The man clutched his head and fell to the ground, tears streaming down his face though he felt no sadness, only worry. "You should be dead... It's been one hundred years... Unless she... No... The king would tell me about that..." 

The man then stood to his feet once more, racing through the hallway, arriving to a room that was labelled Leege, Brume and Rouen. Peering in, nobody seemed to be present. Thank the gods... Leege did not need to become involved in this, he thought, walking forward, clinging to the shadows. To his complete horror, the room he happened upon next had the Red-Haired Leech herself, along with Lucius and another Purple-Haired girl.

--

@@Skylord Nexus

Leege stood up, trying to speak through her tears and her holding her poor lil' nose. "Brume is gone! He's gone Lucius, and so is Tai-" 

As if on cue, Taigor flew in, right into Leege's arms, in tears himself. "Please! Brume is in trouble! He's taking on the Magic Council outside on his own!" Leege squeezed Taigor close and turned to see a man wearing a black hood and cloak, similar to the one Leege was equipped with, standing in front of them. "Lucius, who is this?!" 

Leege moved close to Lucius, too emotionally distressed to think about a battle-plan against this intruder. The man looked to Leege, although he was scary as all hell, Leege felt like she knew him... No... Did she? She thought for a second as the man took a step forward. 

--

As the man took a step forward Perpe grabbed a metal rod off the floor, conveniently placed for her use. "Who are you, and why are you h-" Perpe couldn't finish her sentence before the Man blasted the rod out of her hand, or better, it took it clean in half. "W-what the hell?!" She dropped the fragment and looked up to the man. 

"Please... No need for weapons.. I'm just here under the magic council's orders... I was-" Before the man could even finish, looking around at these three, he knew that negotiations was not a possibility. "Fine. If violence you want, violence you'll get." He got into a battle position. 

--

@@reader8363,@@dragon4111,  

Dawn watched as the two engaged in further combat, but quickly lost interest when she saw the castle getting invaded. "Tch... Pity... Sorry all, looks like either you slay more or be slain, it's all up to you from here." She looked down to Shadow and Draco fighting and leaped off the tree, walking to them calmly. 

"Excuse me, gentlemen, could I interest you in a job?" She held up some Jewel, realizing that she actually DID have morals. "I have some people I know who are staying in that castle over yonder... I'm just a frail little lady, I couldn't possibly take on the men inside, and thus, could I pay the two of you to take out the large mass of guards outside the castle? You don't need to go inside, just clear the numbers a bit... I promise you'll be paid handsomely..." Dawn winked, trying to add in that flirt factor that could hopefully get her 'friends' some help. 

• Brohoof 1

@@dragon4111,@@Dakcka

Shadow dropped the barrier and said as he wrapped the opponent in the shadows and with a bow, "You miss, got yourself a deal. So just kill the guards, I can do that." He turned to the barrier and said, "Hate to cut this short, but work comes first, even if it's dark." He made a portal and threw his scythe and dagger in. Then he pulled out a belt with throwing knives in it, a black coat, and a hat. He placed it on and headed for the group of guards.

Opus ran toward the castle, he wasn't good in a fight, but maybe he could save himself. If he grabs the trumpets and ran, he would survive without having to take anyone's soul. He saw a guard get close to his trumpets, he grabbed a pan from the pile and smacked the guard in the face, stunning the guard and possible giving the guard a nose bleed at best. He grabbed his trumpet and headed through the castle to find everyone. 

@@Skylord Nexus

Starry woke up to hear footsteps and headed out of the room she was sleeping in. She made a mask to help with the lighting and followed the voices. She entered the room where the voices were coming from and said, "What's going on?"

• Brohoof 1

@reader8363

@Dakcka

@Arid_Blitz

Draco's opponent was running hold on was that a woman's voice. A job? No she was flirting with him. But something seemed off.  He was wrapped in shadows. "Murderers," Draco said with a whisper as he could feel his blood boil with his rage. He concentrated on breaking out of this darkness first. He closed his eyes and concentrated the rest of his bloodrage time and with a roar he let loose a bright blinding light breaking free from it. But he looked tired. His skin was steaming as he grabbed his long sword. He let loose another impulse blast at the fake guard as a distraction. He had to go warn the guards quickly before these two murderers got to them. He began to tiredly make a tactical retreat towards the sound of battle.

He had time to run and regain his magic. He looked drained if anything. along with his cuts slightly bleeding. Yes the guards would help but he had a feeling he would probably be too late. again.He was always to late. He ran quickly towards the sound of battle. He was quick for a tired man a remnant of his blood rage. He saw a man and a woman fighting. "Help!" Draco yelled at he saw the two clash. He could only manage one more impulse blast. He used it to separate the two. A large ball of undiluted ball of magic came flying at the space between them and exploded. And like that Draco slumped against a tree unconscious.

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz, @@Dakcka, @@reader8363,

Alexander almost burst with laughter at Rouen's suggestion "Ha oh I'm sorry if that was rude, but the idea of Lord Lucius working with someone, I mean it's one  thing to want to spar with him, but he never works with anyone, the closest to a team mate he has is me, and I just clean up the messes he makes!"

Lucius was confused about what was happening at first, and did his best to comfort Leege , in his hilariously awkward way, but everything fit together for him what Taigor "It's ok you two, just relax and I'll take care of everything ok." however it was that this time when a hooded stranger walked into his room "No of course, everyone come in, it's not like this is private property of anything!" Then though, Lucius recoiled in shock at the man blasted through the bar Perpe had picked up, and went straight to assuming they wanted to fight; Lucius held a hand in front of Perpe for a second as a way to tell her to back off for a while before addressing the man, however as he spoke Lucius had a cold and calculating look in his eyes, as if trying to work out where to go and what to do if the man didn't listen "Well come now friend, I'm sure we can come to some kind of accord, besides from what I can tell you don't work for the magic council, as such you are hopefully doing this out of the kindness of your heart, which is why I must say that we were framed by the women who is ,most likely, commanding this attack, so as you can summarise: we don't want this fight, that being said of course I'm still going to attack any council lackey in the general area.". Although no one inside the castle could see what was happening, many magical guns were coming out on the outer surface of the castle, firing icy shots at the people below, these shots didn't really hurt any one of course they just kind of froze them to the spot. Back inside however Lucius began to walk past the man, completely unfazed be his battle stance, proceeding to give him a light hit on the back to get him to straighten it out "Just so you know, that's a bad position to be in for to long, gives you a really bad back." Lucius then proceeded to look at Starry "Oh not much, just... negotiations." The dark mage then turned back to the mysterious man "So, do you choose to take our word for it and help, or are you going to side with the council and try to take us out, because if you are can we at least do it somewhere that isn't my room please?" 

• Brohoof 2

@@Skylord Nexus@@Arid_Blitz,

The man let up his battle stance, realizing that Lucius was actually not the person he's made out to be. He stood up, looking Leege in the eyes, making her clutch her legs together, so as to stop any leakage of the bladder. "Just consider this a warning. There is a force out there stronger than any of us, stronger than the magic council, stronger than the Wizard Saints themselves. I'm going to take my leave, but please.. If you ever hear of the Galaxy Crystal, please... Kill it and whoever it touches.. Good or evil... If wielded by a Necromancer, it can change the world for the better or for the neutral. Goodbye, Lucius." The man ran off, his hood flying behind him, but he slid immediately, running directly into Canteen. 

"Oh.. You're... Hm..." He crossed his arms and looked to Canteen through his hood. "I wonder if you'll allow me to pass without conflict, Canteen." 

--

@@dragon4111,

Dawn stood up, having been blasted by that fool's attack. She stumbled over to him, unconscious and placed her sword to his throat. "Looks like I'm eating good tonight.. Hehe..." She put her sword away, done messing around and lightly tapped him awake.

"Maybe you should get up? Those men are attacking that castle to capture the innocents inside who were framed for a crime they didn't commit. Would you mind getting up for me, hon?" She knelt down and gave him a warm smile. 

@Dakcka

When Draco felt a bade to his throat he awoke slowly. He looked at the woman curiously. But the second she mentioned innocents being captured Draco planted the butt of his scythe into the ground. His eyes scanned her over and chuckled "Well your pretty," Draco stated simply with a shrug. "those guardsman aren't going to go kill themselves," Draco stated simply and plainly. A fool he was for thinking this military was like that of his village.  now they will taste his blade and scythe. Though he had his magic back he couldn't help but give the woman a thorough look over as he stood up straight. He was a man of 6'0ft tall.  now overly muscled just well toned. As that would have been from him wearing heavy plate armor.  "Your name miss?" Draco asked with a gentle smile on his face. His dragon tattoo showed  around his right eye. On his left arm was abit of armor nothing to extravagant.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c19/dragon4111/wangye_by_heise.jpg

Draco chuckled slightly to himself as he crossed his arms waiting for an answer. Though what he saw before him atleast in his eyes was a broken woman. He could see the slight crazy in her eyes. He would need to be on guard constantly around her if associated with her. Though he stole glaces at her rack. Not bad a d cup.

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

Canteen had been woken up with all the loud noise and talking, as he was bumped into by someone and asked if he was going to stop them he shrugged "Do I need to stop you? Cause otherwise get going, I'm bout to let Lucis have a piece of my mind for being so loud when people are trying to sleep." he said stepping around the hooded man and then stopped for a second "I will be sure to soften you up for Dawn later." he grinned some feeling the others energy being similar to that of Dawn before looking around for Lucis "LUCIS Where are you? Trying to sleep and you letting in weird men in at all times of the night."

Rouen blinked as he heard commotion and began to head off to the side "Wait did you hear that?" he looked at Alexander before looking to where the noise was coming from "We have to go now." he said as his hand gripped the pole arm he was polishing before rushing out the door towards the room, he looked into the rooms seeing they were empty till he saw a man with Canteen. He walked up towards them as he didnt feel the need to attack the hooded man "Hey, who are you and where are the others? I don't wanna hurt you but, if you hurt Leege or the others I may have no choice mister."

It seemed everyone wanted to help Elis  as a man tackled Brume and then was tossed away like a toy, before she saw Brume come at her with an attack she went to move before it was shot away from her by the hooded man she just payed to help. "Aww boys boys I can protect myself." before another word she was blasted back with another attack before grunting a bit her hand with the knife moved a bit before it transformed to a tonfa. "Ugh everyone STOP HELPING." she flipped the tonfa and grabbed it by the top of it so the handle was now facing Brume. She rushed towards him being pretty fast she spun fast aiming to hood the handle to Brume's neck. If she did that she would drag him head first downwards as she would lift her knee up aiming to bust him hard in the face.

"If I wanted help with him I would of asked." she looked at Techno and narrowed her eyes on him "You Who are you and why are you interfering with Magic Council business?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,@@Techno Universal, @@Dakcka,

Shadow went through a few guards while seeing them look a little surprised that he basically came out of nowhere. He stopped next to the three and said as he injured another guard, "Pardon me, but may I ask where I am and who are you?" He stabbed his sword down without bothering to see what he was stabbing and started picking his nail while putting tentacles of shadow around the three's neck, not sure who's with the guards or not. 

@@Skylord Nexus

Starry nodded and said as she started looking around, "Okay, seems a little loud for negotiations. Where's the bathroom?"

Opus ran through the castle, looking for people until he almost ran into Canteen, Rouen, and the man he saw with the army, He skidded to a halt and grabbed his left trumpet, ready to play for his defense. He didn't say anything to draw their attention to him, but he watched closely. He didn't exactly know what to do in this situation, but he knew that he couldn't run to make sure he was captured, or worse, and with the counsel in charge of this, it wouldn't go well for them in court. 

@@Arid_Blitz,

Techno then turned at Elis and replayed.

TU: Why you emailed me about this 2 days ago so technically you asked for my help. But still you've got the right guy for dealing with Entity-303 AKA Rouen. Tust me he's a lot more powerful than you think infact he doesn't even know about his full power yet. So he must be terminated before he discoverers that he's actually a universe destroyer so it's all over for all of us if he does. But for now I'll be after him!

Techno then run through the hole he made earlier and went to the other side where Rouen was. He stopped directly behind Rouen.

TU: Ahh! There you are Entity-303 I've been looking for you!

Techno was now directly behind Rouen with his nose almost touching the back of his head.

TU: You don't even know about your full potential don't you? But I need to make sure that your removed from existence before you discover your full power. Well let's say for now that I'm a machine running off digital magic and to be honest your really up for a challenge in battling me. I think it's about time now!!!

Techno then started by blasting a blue laser out of his hand slamming Rouen to the wall...

Edited by Techno Universal

@@Dakcka, @@Arid_Blitz, @@reader8363, @@Techno Universal,

Lucius gave the strange man a small polite bow as if to thank him before letting him leave. Lucius then went to his bookshelves, and used his magic to levitate every single book off them; the books began to circle around him, each books pages turned on the own before eventually returning to their places on the three shelves "DAMIT! It's impossible, there isn't even a single mention off a 'galaxy crystal' in these, I've never had this problem before, these books have always had the answers I needed. Don't suppose you guys have ever heard of this crystal have you?"

Lucius eye twitched as he heard Canteen, he then proceeded to walk out the room and yell back at Canteen "Gees sorry! I'll just go outside and ask the invading forces to be a little quieter shall I you TWIT!" Meanwhile Alexander glanced and nodded at Rouen "Agreed." As they approached the man Alexander stepped in front of Rouen "No need to worry Rouen, he's already been past Lord Lucius' room, and judging by the fact he is currently outside the door currently yelling at Canteen, I think it's safe to say that he doesn't pose any threat to us."

Lucius shrugged at Starry with a smug smile on his face "Well they are still in progress, he any of then are able to get to me then I'll be more than happy to negotiate. Oh you can use mine, it's just through there." Lucius then pointed Starry toward a door in the bottom right corner of his room

Alexander smiled at Techno as he rushed in behind Rouen "I apologies, we are currently not having visitors so I'm afraid that I must ask you to leave, if you will not then I will have to force you to do so." As he said this guns much like the ones outside came out the walls and aimed straight at Techno, as well as this, light began to flow our of Alexander's sleeves and congregated in his hands slowly forming two blades. After Techno had shot Rouen Alexander spoke again, smile still on his face "I must ask you one last time to end this violence, I would hate to have to rip you into pieces with my swords." What made his last statement extra creepy to anyone watching was the fact that Alexander still had his friendly smile on his face, creating quite a freaky contrast.

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,@@dragon4111, @@reader8363,

Brume felt his face hitting Elis' knee as his consciousness slipped slowly. "W-what.. I'm too young to... die.." Brume's consciousness completely faded and he fell forward into the snow. 

Dawn watched this with a somewhat disgusted look, and looked back to Draco. "Well? Are you going to go take out that large group of guys over there? I'm sure that that darkness magic-using gentleman you were fighting with would love some assistance, although it doesn't look like he's having much trouble.. But he fails to notice the twenty or so men approaching him." She crossed her arms and leaned back on the tree. 

--

@@Skylord Nexus,@@Techno Universal,

The man watched as Techno bursted through the wall. That was the same man he'd seen watching that old couple. He walked away down the hall, before noticing an assassin, he was hiding in the shadows, and through their distractions over Techno they didn't notice him. The assassin lunged out towards Leege, but the man quickly slid in front, the slash barely missing his face, slicing his hood away from his face and leaving a large cut on his cheek. 

"Ugh..." The man said as his hood dispersed, revealing his face. With one fell swoop, he destroyed the assassin's armor and knocked him to the ground.

--

Perpe looked off to the side as a man in full black armor lunged at Leege. "Hey-" Perpe yelled, reaching her hand out to grab Leege, but was too slow and the man quickly blocked Leege from this attack. 

--

Leege gasped and attempted to flee as suddenly a meanie came from the shadows and attempted to attack her. The man suddenly intervened and his hood was cut. He turned around and Leege got a good look at his face. 

One of his eyes was pure black, while the other was a bright green color. The main center of his hair was black while the length of his hair and some of the parts coming over his ears were dark green. He looked up at Leege and for a second she was sure she had met this guy before. Leege was about to thank him before he opened his mouth. 

"Consider this all a warning. Remember what I said, Lucius." And he walked off, back into the snow. 

@Arid_Blitz, @Dakcka, @reader8363,

Draco saw the large group as he activated his magic once more. He ran towards the large group of soldiers. He then began to cut into them meeting his quota for his pledge of pursuit. Crystals formed along his arm and his core at his right shoulder blade. He was then seemingly skating through the soldiers slaughtering them with afew swings of his black scythe. It was extended to deal with as many of the soldiers as he can. His speed was unparalleled. his strikes were sending soldiers into the air. He was grinning as he said "Come o ye young soldiers come meet the Blood rager's blade!" he began to laugh to himself as  he skated through the soldiers. Though he felt like he needed another side of the story.

He was a butcher a monster to these corrupt men. one of them shouted "I have a family!" yet Draco didn't hear it. He was a blood rager. He didn't care for his opponents opinions he just wanted to fight. He grinned at a downed soldier. He then stabbed the soldier through the heart. Give him credit he didn't want to torture his enemies. never that.

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

Elis blinked as the man spoke of Rouen being a universe destroyer and ran off, she rolled her eyes some "I swear bounty hunters are getting dumber with each new generation." looking at Brume in the snow she ignored everything else as she leaned down brushing some of his hair from his face "Aww draggie go sleepy." she pulled out a scroll and placed it down reading from it a portal opened up to the Magic Council's prison, grabbing hold of Brume she dragged him to it "Come along we need to have a chat." with that she began to step through the portal dragging him with "Sound the retreat we have one we will just wait for the others."

A guard bowed and took out a horn sounding a retreat, the soldiers not in a fight began to escape as the ones currently being dealt with by Draco and Shadow where trying to give the others time to slip away. The ones frozen to the ground leaned down breaking off the ice before fleeing into the hills.

[ignoring techno's hijacking of my character and making him talk]

Canteen just rolled his eyes as Lucis yelled at him about the army "Well mister powerhouse do something about it." saying that in a sarcastic voice before looking at the man behind Rouen "Ugh more unwanted people."

Looking at how things were he heard the man behind him calling him an entity 303 and about his powers turning he tilted his head a bit "Look no idea what you are blabbing on about my full potential." he saw the person after Leege and turned to help, he let his guard down being blasted by Techno as he hit the wall he coughed some "Leege" he could see she was saved by the hooded man before his eyes looked at Techno "Alexander I think there has been enough violence for now, if this person wishes to try and extinguish my life then he will need to do so outside. This place is quite cramp and I'm in no mood to play tiddly winks right now."

• Brohoof 1

@@Dakcka,  @@dragon4111,

Shadow turned to Dawn and said as he pointed his sword at her, "you better pay me or there's going to be consequences." He grabbed Draco by the shirt and threw him towards the portal, but not hard enough to make him go in, and said, "You need to calm down if someone's pleading you don't kill them." He walked over the corpses and grabbed his weapons, and opened a portal to a cleaner to get the blood off of them. When he got into the castle, he walked into the throne room and dropped on the throne, while carving a bit into the throne.

Opus turned a corner and saw a few guards, heading towards him, he ran the other way and ducked into a room to see them head out the door. He sighed and looked down to see one of his fingers is almost chopped off. He sighed and headed to an opened area to get enough light to stitch it back on. 

@@Skylord Nexus

Starry nodded and said as she headed to the bathroom, "Thanks." She entered the bathroom and started washing her face off to get rid of the crystal dust. Once she was done with that, she went the bathroom, washed her hands, and headed to her room to get last night's dinner. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,

TU: Why of course we need to take this outside so let's go!!!

Techno then grabbed Rouen and ran straight through the wall smashing a hole straight through it. Both of them slid out in the snow and now they were quite a distance from the castle.

TU: Now that's much better!!! Except for the new hole in the wall but that doesn't matter now as it's time I terminate you!

Techno then head a toilet flushing back in the castle and it reminded him of something...

TU: Wait I need to flush and save a TP waypoint out here as I should of done it earlier but it was a toilet flushing noise that toggled that strangely enough!

Techno then saved a TP waypoint but then strange things in his system started to happen...

TU: Okay I guess we should get down to business then!!! Wait what's that!?

CMD: Unknown error detected-error details: 303303303----()$7;,66,66//5/5:"'vzztuhpoffeghebosbbsobsobbsob£*{%~|?'j¥??*]*?>,]>?^]>]+£[£+?71?717!!!9!!29?7?20!3@!*?]*^],%]*!+]+!+]+]+!swfjldgshrjaiidiz

[uNABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY READ COMMAND LINE DATA]

TU: Great... Not this again! Whatever it is it's dangerously interfering with my system. I really need to create a pach for this once I locate the root of the issue.

CMD: DNS-RESTARTING...

TU: It even effected the core DNS system and because of that it's something extremely dangerous that could possibly do permanent damage to my system if it's any worse.

Techno was frozen while the error was in his system but he was back to normal now as his system had corrected itself. He was truely reddy for battle now.

TU: I don't know what that was but let's get this battle started already!!!

Edited by Techno Universal

@@Dakcka, @@Arid_Blitz, @@reader8363,

Lucius did much in the same way as Perpe when the assassin lunged at Leege, he did however breath a sigh of relief when the strange man from earlier saved Leege instead. I sudden realisation came to Lucius when he saw the mans face "So ...would I be right in assuming you're Dawns' brother? And just to make sure it's the right Dawn, she's a psychopathic light mage who enjoys the idea, and most likely the act, of pain, misery and murder. That the right Dawn?" Lucius also glanced down at the assassin on the floor "Well now, we can't have you getting back up, can we? Unbind." With that Lucius' cane turned back into a sword, a sword which was swiftly stuck through the assassins' chest "There, that should defiantly ensure that he's not getting up." When the man started to leave, Lucius went running after him "WAIT! You need to tell me more about this warning, I can't find anything on any Galaxy crystal in any of my books, or how it's a bad thing to change the world for the better or neutral when in the hands of a necromancer. You need to tell me more, please!" In Lucius' voice there was something kind of strange, something hidden in his desperation... fear.

Still with a warm smile on his face, Alexander bowed his head to Rouen, his swords beginning to face into tendrils light which wormed their way up his sleeves "If you insist." After this was said, the guns on the wall also melted back in.

Lucius turned to Alexander for a second "Alexander I think it's best we prepare for a rather hasty retreat, can you go and make sure that 'you know what' lacrima are good to go please." From this it was still pretty obvious that Lucius didn't entirely trust everyone yet, nether the less, Alexander seemed to get what Lucius was saying and bowed to him "Certainly, I'll get on it post haste sir". As Alexander walked through the throne room, he saw Shadow on the throne, and stopped in front of him "Excuse me sir, I must ask you to get off my master's throne, and also make yourself known, as you probably know what are currently in a bit of a predicament and for security reasons I must know who you are and what intentions you have here."

@Arid_Blitz, @Dakcka, @reader8363,

Draco's blood rage then disappeared because he saw one soldier left. Draco looked absolutely beat. But he walked over to the traumatized soldier and stated  "Go tell your superiors what happened here today," Draco  placed a blade to the soldier's throat as the soldier nodded. Draco watched as the soldier ran away quickly to whereever  he was based at. He surveyed the carnage he did. "Unfortunate," Draco muttered as he cut another soldier's head off cleanly. He was merciful yet cruel. He just was tired and wantd a name. Two blood rages in one day? One more time and it will seriously hurt him.  "So portal mage tell me what do you know is even happening?" Draco asked with a raised eyebrow as he blocked blades coming at him as afew of the blades got through his guard.

Draco shook his head as these people were clearly outclassed by the combined might of him and the mage he fought. Well he'll give them credit they re fanatical with this magic council that everyone was talking about. He chuckled more to himself as he finished off afew more with an impulse blast.

@@dragon4111,@@reader8363, @@Skylord Nexus,

Dawn wandered into the throne room where Shadow was sitting on the throne and gave him a sum of Jewel. It was enough to buy some expensive armor, or even rent an apartment for a few months. She walked over to Draco and gave him the same amount of Jewel and let out a small wave. 

"It was nice, gentlemen, but I'm going to have to be on my way.." Dawn took a single step towards the door before Leege slammed the door open, knocking Dawn into the wall in a comedic way. 

--

@@Techno Universal,@@Arid_Blitz,

Perpe wandered outside, as Techno took Rouen through the wall beside her. "The hell?" She muttered to herself, looking back in to see Leege tearing up and bolting off. "Well it's up to me to clean this up I guess.. Or...." Perpe followed the trail that Techno had made, full intention to follow them to their location.

--

Leege watched as Rouen was tackled through a wall after speaking of fighting outside. "R-Rouen! Don't leave me too! I already lost Brume! Waaahhh!" Leege ran off squeezing Taigor tightly, to see Elis disappearing with Brume. "NOOOO! BRUME PLEASE!" She ran outside, and a group of guards circled her. 

"Leege, look out!" Taigor yelled, flying out of her grasp and kicking one of them in the face with his little paw. "Taigor!" Leege yelled as she timidly grabbed one of the guard's spears and swung it, knocking all of them down. "Sorry!"