Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

Canteen watched as Rouen was being attacked, going through a wall with a crazed person "You know it's days like these that make me realize how sane I really am compared to the rest of you CRAZY PEOPLE." he grumbled some as he watched the man that tried to attack Leege be dealt with, his eyes watched the man whose hood was taken down "Can we all just oh I dont know figure out where we are going?" he heard Alexander was gonna go check on something, he was gonna go with him before he saw Leege run off. "Great." he followed her through the door before noticing people in the throne room "Well this is just getting better and better." his eyes went around before seeing Dawn chuckling some "Aww you came back for me. We need to go."

Rouen was pushed through a wall as his feet slid along the snow. When he came to a stop he looked at Techno narrowing his eyes "Not what I meant." hearing Leege about leaving her and then about Brume he sighed "Never would I leave you Leege you know this, it seems this hunter wants to try and collect on the bounty on my head." he cracked his neck as the other was acting strangely before saying get the fight under way.

"I wish not to hurt you but, you are instigating against me. I have no qualms with you...leave and I'll let you walk. You dont I'll make you crawl back to whatever hole you crawled from. My mind is on more important things then your pitiful need to fight and collect a bounty on someone you know nothing about." he stood there bringing his hands up taking a boxer like stance. He was well versed in many fighting types and weapon fighting. If he really wanted to he could just transform and tear this man in half with ease but, he may see reason "Last chance leave, I have people to go help and comfort cause we just lost someone."

@@Dakcka,@@Skylord Nexus

Shadow started at the person that tried to tell him what to do and said as he accepted the pay, "I have had a rough and weird day, I think it would be wise to go do something, besides ordering me around." He turned to Dawn and said, "It's been a pleasure doing business with ya." When she was hit with the door, he rolled his eyes, reached into a portal and pulled a few bags out along with a mask. He watched a girl run at him, grabbed the bag, and walked away while looking in the bag. He shrugged and continued carving.

Opus sat down next to the center of the throne room and started a cheerful song with relief and calm. It lit up the place as the music went around the room, through the halls, and poured outside. 

Starry heard the music and her uneasy feeling and pain seemed to go away with the music. She ate her leftovers and headed into the throne room. She silently gasped when she saw her mask and bags sitting there next to someone she never seen before. She ran over to her stuff, grabbed it, and walked away as she looked through it to see if everything was still there. She sighed with relief that it was. 

Edited by reader8363
  • Brohoof 1

@Dakcka, @reader8363, @Skylord Nexus,

Draco just winced slightly as he saw poor dawn get slammed. "Ouch," Draco stated but he saw a woman crying. "Brume?" Draco asked with a raised eyebrow. "Strange name," he said as he looked at the new people coming in as he crossed his sore arms. A man came in seemed like a cocky son of a gun. He tried to hear what the man said.  He heard the woman's name. "Dawn eh?" Draco asked aloud to get the man's attention.  He could barely keep himself up but he looked at the man simply. Then he just fell back onto his arse as his legs gave out on him.

This wasn't one of those good days unfortunately for Draco. Two blood rages in one day heh the elders of his village would tan his hide if they were here right now. And those old codgers knew how to hit too despite their old age. Draco shivered slightly as he rubbed his neck. He sighed inwardly as that little display probably caused the people around him to laugh. Well it worked out he guessed if it did. He looked around the throne room with a critical eye.

@@Arid_Blitz,

Techno then narrowed his eyes on Rouen.

TU: You don't know about your full potential don't you? I would probably expect your to know that you're a universe destroyer by now as it's a core component of your magic abilitys! Wait did I just say the core root of abilitys out loud!? This is probably the end now... I guess I have no choice but to END THIS NOW!!!

Techno then ran at Rouen slamming him to the ground. He then tried to stab his hand into his chest but when his hands contacted Rouen he froze and his eyes started flashing on and off and his head started jittering.

CMD: SYT-Syntax read error 9759022

DNS-AUTO: ATTEMPTING BACKUP RECOVERY FROM DNS-BACKUP-99953123...

UNKNOWN FILE SYSTEM DETECTED-MAY BE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS: ANTI-BINERY CODEX-5632

TU: Okay what ever that foreign file system is I need to quarantine it. But still is it Rouen that's doing this? Or does he even know that he's doing this?

Techno then became active and turned his head to Rouen.

TU: There it is... What you just did then is only a fraction of your unknown abilitys. Do you even remember doing that?!

@@dragon4111@@reader8363,

Dawn stumbled out from behind the door and fell over on the floor. "I submit! You win!" She got up, having been done her drama act and looked around, noticing a drop of blood on the floor in a hallway. As she went to touch it, it dissolved into black and vanished. 

"No... NO... DAMN IT! DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!" Dawn yelled, punching holes in the wall over and over and over and over. "I MISSED HIM! HE WAS HERE! RIGHT UNDER MY FOOT AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!" She finished off by bringing her leg through the wall, knocking a part of it down. 

"Run while you can, brother. A bug can only run so far before it gets squashed." Dawn smiled, removing her leg from the rubble and watching her scratches and cuts repairing themselves.  

"Canteen. Stay, boy. Mommy's got a mission and I'm not going to stop until there's heads rolling."  Dawn smirked and walked away, completely leaving poor Canteen behind. 

She walked back into the throne room and grabbed Draco by the hair, lifting him into the air and onto his feet. "Sorry if that hurt. I'm hiring you again, no objections. We're going on our own little interrogation mission." Dawn cracked her neck. 

She looked to Shadow and smiled. "I could use your skill, think you'd be willing to help? I'll pay you double what I did last time." She held out her hand, hoping for him to join them. 

--

@@Arid_Blitz, @@Skylord Nexus

Leege, still sniffling and sobbing, walked over to Canteen as Dawn walked away from him. "Please, mister! Can we please go save Brume?! I'll pay you all of my moneys! He's just so nice and stuff that I don't wanna let any of the people who took him live! We need to get Lucius! And Rouen! And Starry and Opus and Perpe and Dawn and those two other guys, let's go save my friend! Please!" Leege tugged at his arm, and cried more and more. 

"Mr. Lucius please PLEASE help Brume! I know you don't like Canteen, but can you please just help this once? I'll hug you or something isn't that what boys like? I'll do it! I promise!" Leege pleaded, really demonstrating her lack of knowledge of the human mind or even of culture and ethics in general. 

--

• Brohoof 1

@Dakcka, @reader8363, @Skylord Nexus,

Draco looked at the woman who pulled him up by his hair and grumbled "That will have to wait miss Dawn. But I have a feeling if we're going somewhere we might as well help the girl there crying. It might also lead to your brother," Draco stated loudly as he walked over to to the girl then coughed to get her attention onto him. "Oi girl what's your name?" Draco asked as he had his scythe on his back. He pulled out what looked like a blue sparkling liquid. It was a Lyrium potion something from his homeland. He drank it. "And tell me what's wrong," Draco said as his guard captain training kicked in. He had a feeling these two quests were going to intercept eachother. He stated as he didn't look quite as tired as before.

Draco hated seeing a woman cry it was just in his nature to try and help a woman out.  He looked around slightly as he had a bad feeling about this little quest he was going to volunteer for. But he wanted to hear what this woman had to say. Maybe it's the guard captain in him but hey.

• Brohoof 1

Rouen needed to help Leege find Brume, he wanted this to be over before it began however the man came fast at him. Taking a step to the side avoiding the tackle he brought his left fist fast towards Techno's temple. Stopping short as the other seemed to be having issues he took a few steps back as he was asked if it was him "No it was not me, if I wanted to damage you I would of just hit you." he started to drop his stance as it seemed this fight was over before it began "Are we done now cause I have more important things to do like save Brume." turning some he began to walk back to the castle "If I was so bad as you think I am...the moment you started to spaz I could of ripped your head off. Yet I didnt I was man enough to see if you were ok. Are you man enough to allow me to find my friend before you try again."

Looking at Dawn as she walked off after realizing her brother was now gone he chuckled "I know that is why I said we needed to go. Man he was sure was talkitive." he said watching as Leege came up crying about Brume he tilted his head "The guy with water and the furry little critter?" he looked back at Dawn as he was offered gold for helping "Keep the gold though I can get Dawn." he smirked some as he whistled at Dawn to get her attention "Hey Dawn what do you know of the Galaxy Gem? Seems your brother wants it and wants any who touch it dead." he nodded at Leege smirking still "We will go save the water man, I want to play with the magic council." as Draco came near him and Leege he looked him in the eye

"Aww look Leege the random stranger wants to help make you stop crying. Now if only he didnt reek of blood and sweat. Gods cant believe I woke up to this, all of this is probably Lucis' fault. Cocky attitude probably made a few enemies." he stood in front of Leege and smiled at Draco "Trade you...Leege for Dawn."

Edited by Arid_Blitz
  • Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz, @@dragon4111, @@Dakcka, @@reader8363,

Lucius burst out laughing when he realised Dawn had been hit by the door saying to her as he passed "You know, they say what comes around goes around, that's karma for you, and doors." He then turned to Canteen and nodded "You know for once I agree with you, it is days like these when you realise how crazy the people around you are, especially you."

Alexander lowered his head to Shadow "Well sir, at the end of the day there is nothing I can do to stop you, so I will warn you that if you don't get off the throne, my master may not be as forgiving and pacifistic as me." Meanwhile Lucius was listening to the music that was playing through the halls of his 'humble' castle and shrugged saying to no one in particular "I've heard better." 

Once Lucius had fully entered his throne room, he let out a load groan to see two new people there "You know, this isn't a bed or breakfast, or a public meeting place, it is a fortress, and a guild hall! It even had an illusionary barrier to stop people from getting in; I swear I'm just going to kill someone in a minute!"

Lucius began panicking when Leege started begging him for help "Hey... hey now no need to worry I'm sure we can get Brume back, I promise; you don't even have to give me anything for it, not even a hug, ok? so don't worry." Lucius then gave Canteen a death stare when he said this was all his fault "Ok, while it's true my attitude has resulted in me making a few enemies-" Before Lucius could continue Alexander interjected "To be precise sir, you have made two-hundred and sixty-four point nine enemies in the past ten year period, the point nine comes from the man whose leg you cut off." Lucius was silent for a moment before continuing like nothing had happened "Despite that, I've always had an 'ok' standing with the magic council, I collect certain items from certain people for them, in return the guild stays a guild and I can keep anything else I find. Therefore, I am in fact the only person whose fault this isn't."

None the less Lucius still began pacing up and down the throne room trying to think of a plan "Ok everyone, I've come up with three possible plans: Plan number one: We try to find proof that we were the victims of illusionary magic, then take this evidence into a court of law and hopefully win." As Lucius explained the first plan a magical representation appeared next to him showing cute little chibi versions of all of them, in this plan it showed them in some kind of Phoenix Wright mock up with Lucius as the defender and all of them jumping up and down happy at the end. "Plan number two: We make an attack on the magic council in which we are all either killed or captured." Much in the same style as the previous representation, this time the screen showed chibi versions of them either dying in various ways or being locked in a cell. "And finally plan number three ,my personal favourite: We forget about him and live our lives happily ever after." The representation of this plan was much simpler that the ones for the other plans, this one showed a chibi Lucius laying down on his throne sipping wine. "Personally I think plan number three's the way to go, if not then defiantly plan number 1, that being said of course, I am open to suggestions."

• Brohoof 1

@@Dakcka,@@Skylord Nexus,

Shadow kicked his feet over the edge and said, "You're missing a few options. We could try the first one, but they might bribe other to be on their side. The second option sounds good, but how is that going to help us. The third option might not work, who says they won't be back." He stabbed the knife into the armrest and added, "We might be able to get through if we expose her for what she did." He turned to Dawn and said, "Sorry, but I need to rest, barely got some sleep and I'm almost out of magic." He got up and headed for the kitchen to get something to eat.

When Lucius entered the room, Opus stopped playing and watched the little display of the three options. He knew that either way they go, he won't be able to die. He placed the trumpet down and started doing up some cut that he got when he was trying to fight the guards with random objects he came across.

Starry grabbed her cloak and her mask and said as she headed out the door, "I'm going to take a walk." She stepped outside to see the carnage of the battle, she decided that she won't take a walk and try to clean it up the best she can.

@@Arid_Blitz,  @@dragon4111@@reader8363,@@Skylord Nexus,

Leege happily leaped into the air as Lucius spoke of his ideas. "Yay! Option 2! We can go in.. If we win we see Brume and if we lose then I see mommy! It's perfect!" Leege then grabbed Taigor and clutched him close. "I'll go wait outside!" She happily frolicked away. 

--

Dawn began walking away before hearing Canteen's talk of a trade. "Or, how about I trade your life for my effort?" Dawn sighed, walking away and stumbling forward, her constant fighting had taken a lot over her. She owed herself a 100 year nap and she was tempted at this point, but as long as he still breaths she needs to exert herself.

"I for one, would be willing to participate in a fight against the Magic Council.. Maybe I'll see him again..." 

--

The Man wandered into a store and looked at the various weaponry and armor. "I'll take the lightest combat armor you have, something that could survive breaking the sound barrier." He said, no expression changes.

"Haha, and would you also like the sword that can cut through time and space?" The Vendor replied, snarky attitude in hand. "...Oh... You're... Serious... Okay... I guess this armor could probably survive being dropped in a volcano, so you might be fine with these." He gave The Vendor the single token he had from Elis, and equipped his new armor, still wearing his hood and cloak, but now had a black masquerade on his face, half of which was the same green color his hair took on. 

"As for a sword, could you give me a small dagger? Something nimble.." The Vendor gave him a small crystal dagger. "This thing looks breakable, but trust me, your opponent will break before this dagger does. If you ever need to, you could also surge magic power into it and.. boom." The Vendor laughed, pointing to the valve in the bottom of the dagger. 

@Arid_Blitz,  @Dakcka@reader8363,@Skylord Nexus,

Draco sighed to himself as he pulled out three more potions of lyrium . "Miss Dawn catch," Draco stated as he tossed Dawn one and Shadow another one. "This'll refill your mana to where you can function but not enough to make you refill completely," Draco explained as he chuckled to himself. Draco sighed to himself as he knocked back another potion and he felt his mana returned to him. "Much better," Draco muttered to himself as he watched Leege frolic out of this castle.

He looked to Lucius and stated "Coward you should just help another human being," Draco shook his head with disgust at Lucius. He then looked at Canteen and said "You are an Arse," he grinned slightly as he followed after Leege with a brisk pace. He looked to the other and asked "Well you guys coming?" Draco asked as he rubbed his neck slightly.  From his upper left pocket he pulled out some jerky for himself and munched on it. Beef was the best for it after all. Draco pulled out his blade and a whet stone. He chuckled slightly.

• Brohoof 1

[making a post with Elis so people can see what is happening with him till techno posts please dont leave me behind]

Heels could be heard walking towards a cell, it was specially made to repel magic off it, opening the door she walked into a brightly lit room. Inside was like a small apartment, bed, washroom, chairs etc was inside of there. Tied up to one of the chairs was Brume. his shackles having runes over them to keep his magic locked up inside of him "Oh my poor wittle draggie is still all out of it." Elis snapped her fingers as another figure entered the room cloaked "Be a dear and heal our draggie, I have much to ask of him." the cloaked figure went over and put a finger on Brume's head healing him as white light went over him. "Excellent let us begin." she went over to the wash room filling up a bucket of water coming back out she poured it over Brume's head

Elis had many a plan for Brume, for starters she needed to get him unable to use his powers even without his shackles on "Oh what to do what to do.." thinking a bit it dawned on her if she cut the runes into Brume and had them healed into scars his powers would be trapped in him or she could paint them onto him, just make sure the paint couldnt be washed off him "Oh which one sounds the most fun."

@@Arid_Blitz,

Brume suddenly awoke, feeling the water being poured on his head. He opened his eyes and immediate reaction causing him to suck in all the water with his magic. "Where... Am... I...? Where's Perpe...?" He looked around, noticing Elis in the room with him. "Oh.. I see how it is... This is an interrogation.. Where I'm supposed to spill the beans on everything having to do with my friends so you can kill them, right?" 

Brume sighed and struggled slightly. "That's never gonna happen! I'm gonna break out of here and then I'm gonna punch you so hard in the face!" Brume paused and looked around. "Taigor?! Taigor-" He sighed with relief, realizing that Leege was still inside when he left, Taigor must be with her. He couldn't smell Taigor nearby anywhere either, further driving that point.

"How about you just let me go and I don't start breaking things?! Grrr.. Let me go!" Brume wiggled more, knocking the chair onto the floor causing him to hit the stone floor face first. "Ouch..." He mumbled.

--

The Man began to walk further and further from Magnolia. He didn't know why, but his body was forcing him onward towards Era. That was where the magic council was.. Was he going to help the dragon slayer they'd captured, or was he going to help stop the inevitable assault from Lucius' band of misfits and wizards. Only time would tell. 

@@reader8363, @@Dakcka, @@dragon4111,

Lucius looked at Shadow unamused  at his criticisms about the plans "Well I hardly see why bribery would be a problem, chances are I've bribed most of those people loads more in the past." Lucius however did perk up at Shadows' third issue "Well my friend I'm glad you said that, we wouldn't need to worry about them coming back because we, and by we a mean I, would be far away, I guess you could say this place can... get around."

Lucius was really  taken aback by Leege's' reaction to the plan "Oh God, I hope that means her mother's in jail, otherwise that is really morbid." He then watched as she frolicked outside with the talking cat. Lucius' then went over to the wall and began hitting his head against it when he heard Dawn was down for option 2 "Ok fine, anyone else who want to join them on their little suicide mission, feel free to get the hell out of my castle!"

Lucius looked at Draco with a look of anger and shock on his face "Oh yeah, that's rich, coming from the guy who slaughtered god knows how many people with families and futures." As he said this another screen came up showing Draco's 'performance' outside just a little earlier "I am no coward, I am a survivor, I do what I view as best, so why don't you stop being such a hypocrite and just leave already!" As if to relay his growing anger , Lucius lifted up his cane and gave Draco a little shove forward with it.  

• Brohoof 1

Draco looked at Lucius with a bored look and said "Coming from a guy who probably bribed his way and cheated through. Atleast I'm honest in how I kill," Draco grabbed the cane's handle as he made to shove the cane into Lucius' chest hard. "For one such as I to die on the battlefield is something I welcome," Draco stated as he looked at Lucius right in the eyes. "Now unless you want me to blast you don't poke me again," Draco stated with a threat to the man.

"Of course if you wish to fight it will have to be one on one away from here," Draco stated simply as he shook his head. He then says "But you aren't worth staining my blade with your blood or devouring your magic," Draco said the last part quietly. He walked out towards where Leege was.Draco was currently sharpening up his long sword cleaning it while he walked towards Leege. That Arse was going o be a pain. He started to hum a celtic tune One which the matrons of the temple used to sing to him when he was younger. He finished up his sword. He had a feeling that this was going to be a pain.

@@Skylord Nexus,@@dragon4111, @@Arid_Blitz,

Dawn picked one of the downed guards off the ground and put his nose to hers. "So, plan on telling me whereabouts the Dragon Slayer is? Or will I have to punch you so hard you spit it up?" Dawn curled a fist, and before the man could even spill the beans she punched him really hard in the gut.

"AAH! Psycho! I was going to tell you where he was! He's at the council's headquarters in Era! Lady Elis has her own room for torturing people! I don't know anything else, let me go-" The man was interrupted by a second punch clean to the gut, knocking him backwards and unconscious.

"You're lucky I didn't aim for the throat." Dawn muttered, rubbing her hand and walking away.

--

Leege waited until Draco came outside and then let Taigor fly a bit in the air. "Let's go find Rouen- Oh wait... He's fighting that other guy... Maybe we should go without him.. He'll catch up!" Leege grabbed Canteen's hand. "Let's go find some answers! Maybe we should check in some bars in town first! They usually know what's up!" 

--

Perpe walked over to Lucius, obvious passion and fire in her eyes. "Brume might be a stupid idiot. But I'm going to save him. Come with me or not, I don't really care. Plus you'll just be staring at my butt while I'm cracking skulls and taking names, so maybe that'd be a little bit of a slow down." Perpe joked, turning around and giving a slight wave.

"Well, Mr. Survivalist, tell me what it's like in the land of the living. Are you even really alive if you just hide in a castle? I consider life to be about taking risks and doing good. Maybe you could help out and clear your conscience or some crap like that." 

Perpe walked out, walking over to Leege and resting her arm on Leege's shoulder. "Where are we going, kid? You're in charge I guess."  

[will keep rouen out of this post till Techno replies XD]

Canteen stood there as he was called an arse and grinned at he blinked chuckling some "Oh you flatter me sir." he heard the options and was up for option two till he heard Lucis say he wanted Option three. After Perpe was done with him, Something in him snapped as he walked towards him his eyes aflame with hate "How dare you, you sanctimonious piece of crap." he grabbed hold of Lucis by the shirt and stared him in the eye "Who the heck do you think you are? You are in this till the end got it? They will come back, whether you move or not they will find you. They did already and it was pretty darn fast wouldnt you say?" he narrowed his eyes some as he gritted his teeth "You would leave someone to be tormented so you can cower in your castle with your tail between your legs? Pathetic, if it was you taken I would be the first to want you freed." he pushed Lucis away from him as he walked away feeling Leege take his hand his mind seemed to stop as he brought his inhaler up and took in some of it "Even if it was to aggravate you about the fact you were captured."

Looking at Draco and Perpe he smirked "Ready when you are, cant wait to make Brume kiss me for this rescue."

Elis shook her head as Brume threatened her as well about breaking stuff in here "Aww that is cute draggie." she saw him fall on the floor before moving around him slowly "Now now this is your room you know. A shower, bed, toliet etc. However you only get it once you are a good boy." she reached down grabbing out the knife in her left boot and pulled it out "Now then I never told you the fun of my knives did I? They can transform into a pair of tonfa's or sickles. Poison on one and fire on the other." she leaned down running the knife over his cheek "Your magic is locked up all nice and tight, you sucked in that water but, if you try to release any magic. Well your power will go into the shackles."

She leaned down moving her face to next to his ear running her tongue gently over his ear lobe "Break down to the purest form of magic and zap it back into you...the pain is immense. Imagine raw magic flowing through you." she chuckled as she ran the knife from his cheek along his neck then over his side "Imagine burning from the inside out, then after it you will be healed and forced to do it again till you learn to be good." stopping the knife at his ribs she giggled softly "If you are extra good I'll play with you in more..adult ways." she softly said against his ear before pushing the knife down between two of his ribs "Now..tell me what you know pet."

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,

Then Techno released something...

TU: What's this? I've never seen this in my program before. I think it's been remotely modified by my original creators. It reads out to cancel the execution operations of Rouen and join the magic counsel. There I will exprment with digital magic on selected prisoners there. It even explains that it was a mistake to go after Rouen as he was an accidental clone of Entity-303 plus his power isn't even close to the real Entity-303. There's even a written note file in the package.

NOTE: Hello Techno! This is in fact the first time we've contacted you since we first commissioned you 5 years ago. If you don't know who we are we're the Troneon empire. A inter universal civilisation that is constantly migrating to new universes and watching over/studying other civilisations. Just remember that you've always been one of us plus you've been specially designed for the environmental conditions of this planet.

TU: That actually answers a lot of the questions about myself that I've been wondering about for the whole time. But still I should probably now talk to Elis about my intentions and stuff like that...

Techno then went looking around for Elis in the battle field...

@@dragon4111, @@Dakcka, @@Arid_Blitz,

Lucius gave Perpe a sad smile and looked at her "You know, i'm not that much of a perv, besides I can't leave; you got to remember that I have people here who need me, I can't risk them getting hurt, not to say the council would so that for you see I am burdened with the curse of having almost everyone around me be an idiot, so yeah." Lucius kept his composure as to not give of the impression that he was lying through his teeth, however briskly turned away from Perpe with a frown on his face "Sorry princess, but the reasons I chose to live the way I do are mine and mine alone, I'm... I'm afraid I don't trust you enough to answer." Lucius did however pull out a large pouch from out of nowhere and chucked it too Perpe "There, ten thousand jewel; should cover travel expenses, and if not you can always by yourself something nice. Oh and don't worry about paying it back, for my that's chump change."

Lucius just smirked at Canteen as he lifted him up by the shirt "Oh my dear Canteen, are you really that naïve that you haven't put any of the puzzle pieces together yet, well allow me to do it for you: I am rich, to get where I am today, I have bribed, blackmailed, and killed, so wouldn't you agree that for a man like me, given enough time, that is all won't just go away? All it takes is a few thousand jewel here, a few deaths there, naming a few of your names, and poof! what have he made? One Dark mage who is completely safe you incomprehensibly stupid psychopath!"  

Lucius gave Draco a some what sinister laugh in reply "My, My, if I didn't know any better, or had any respect for you, then I would praise your skills as a detective, but alas I'm a genius and ,as a matter of fact, I have no respect for you or anything you think or say." However when Draco jabbed him in the chest with his cane, Lucius stumbled back a bit, exhaling sharply for a second. Lucius quickly snatched the cane away from Draco and just stared at it for a minute or two, anger growing on his face, and in his eyes as every second past. Finally Lucius seemed to his boiling point as he quickly swung his cane in Draco's direction ,yelling as he swung "How dare you touch my cane, and then assault me with  it, you, you... FILTHY PEASANT!"

@@Skylord Nexus@@dragon4111@@Arid_Blitz,@@Dakcka,

Shadow came back from raiding the kitchen and had a piece of raw m@@Arid_Blitz, eat sticking out of the corner of his mouth. He grabbed the cane and placed a knife up to Lucius' throat. He sighed and said as he drew the meat more in his mouth, "Could you not call people filthy, or I'll take you somewhere filthy and leave you there." A small noise came from his pocket. two tentacles grabbed the cane and the knife as he grabbed it out of his pocket. It was a small black gem in the shape of a box, it had a red swirl in it. He placed it in his pocket and said, "Alright, if you want to go on a suicide mission, I can supply it." He opened a portal and started pulling random weapons out a few of them were used by the army. 

Opus watched the weapons fall out of the portal with his mouth open, he hasn't seen this much for one person to have. He picked up a knife and looked at it.

Starry just got done burying the bodies and marking the graves with crystal headstones and solidified them. She heard yelling and walked in to see what the commotion was about.

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,

Brume gave a faint smile and looked to Elis. "I'm not sharing anything with you-" He felt the knife and gasped somewhat. "That changes nothing.. I would never rat my friends out. You're going to have to kill me one-hundred times over." Brume thought for a second, remembering what she said about the poison.. He thought he might be able to use either that or the fire to his advantage, and if it didn't work.. Hey.. He would have died trying, right?

"Go ahead. Let the torturing begin. You can't get me to speak even with all your flirting and threats." He grinned and looked up.

--

@@reader8363, @@Skylord Nexus, @@dragon4111,

Leege happily frolicked around as the shrunken group began to walk further into the snow, the further they got it seemed to deteriorate. Before they knew it, they had reached a large meadow just outside Magnolia.

"Wow! Looky! It's some pretty flowers!" Leege cried out, throwing all that "saving my friends" bullcrap away as her simple mind floated from it's goal. "Oh! Brume! RIght!" Leege picked a flower and put it in her hair. "Now I'm gonna look really pretty when we save Brume!" She smiled warmly, as Taigor happily slumbered on her shoulder.

--

Perpe groaned as Leege talked about looking pretty for Brume. Perpe thought believe me kid, I've tried as she recalled all the times she'd dolled herself up for him for at least some sort of reaction and getting "Wow! Perpe! Do you see that spider behind your overly-huge dress?! It's even BIGGER than your dress!"

She looked down, the classic depressed blackness appearing over her eyes as she spoke quietly to herself. "Heartless pig... I ought'a smack him in the stupid head when we rescue him.." She mumbled quietly.

--

Dawn followed soundly as Leege lead the party. It had been about an hour since they'd originally left the castle and already the weather was less annoying to walk through. She smiled and looked at the flowers, remembering all the times her and her brother- No. No no no no. She could not think of him that way anymore. They are nothing more than enemies. Their blood and past mean nothing, and no matter what Dawn was determined to end his miserable life.

She trailed her eyes up to see a building, it appeared to be the one they were heading to. A sleazy little bar, but it was rather popular and had many richer people in it. Stuck up snobs, she thought. The group set upon the bar, Dawn even giving a bow to me because I'm your god look to the nerdy little man holding the door for them. What a nice lady. 

• Brohoof 1

"And yet your the one who poked me with your little stick," Draco stated simply as he walked with Leege. "So if I had to guess we're going to the capital?" Draco asked as he shook his head at the confrontation with Shadow and that idiot. He breathed in and then out. He looked behind him and said "Be glad I didn't use my magic on you," Draco stated simply and coldly. Oh he really wanted to use the Magna Chrome on this idiot. But he had more important things to do than to deal with a spoiled brat like that.

He looked at the group. "Do you have a map that could lead us to the capitol perchance?" Draco asked as he smiled slightly. "I'm new here so I haven't been able to purchase a map yet before someone to call me weak," Draco stated with a laugh.  He felt magic from the castle. He hummed slightly to himself as cracked his neck slightly. "So tell me about this Brume Leege," Draco stated as he heard her say she'll need to pretty up. "Eh nonesense your plenty pretty as you are," Draco said with a grin on his face. HE looked at his blade to made sure it was ready for combat.

• Brohoof 1

Elis sighed softly as he spoke of killing him a hundred times over, he wont talk. Like she never heard that one before as she let the blade go leaving it inside of Brume's side "Let the torture begin. Trust me it will and just like others before you draggie you will fail." she walked around him her heels clicking came to a stop as she stood so she could see him "So tell me do you think you are the only one we captured?" she tsked some bringing up a finger humming a bit "When you went down someone came to help you." she slowly transformed herself taking on the look of Perpe "I think you know her." as she finished taking on Perpe's appearance she put her foot up on the handle of her knife in Brume "Sickle." as she said that the knife began to transform, extending inside of Brume, curving around and the tip poking out through the skin under another rib "When I am done with you I think I'll play with her. When I do you are gonna get to watch wont that be fun?" she moved her foot back to the floor and kicked him in the chest "She will get to see who is allowing her to be tormented while you are unwilling with info."

She didnt have Perpe but, he didnt know. Plus with her illusions she could make a copy of Perpe and just torment her for fun. Maybe if he can withstand her physical torment maybe Mental was a better way to break him. Reaching down she grabbed hold of the handle of her sickle "Fire." before yanking on it "Come now we can be friends cant we sweetie?"

Rouen went inside and the others had went on without him, well except Lucis and Alexander and now Shadow he could see them walking over to them he went to Lucis and helped him get the tentacles from his cane "Let us not all fight among ourselves it is not wise when we have things we must do." he said bowing his head to Shadow and Lucis "Lucis thank you for hosting us but, it seems they left without me because of some misunderstanding." he smiled some as he looked around "Sorry for the hole in the wall, I tried to go through the door but, it seemed the guy wasnt gonna let me. Though if you are here Lucis does this mean you are not going for Brume?" he tilted his head to the side before smiling at him "Whatever the reason, it is not me to judge. You have some rebuilding to do and I am sure there is stuff that needs to be accounted for. It would of been nice to have your help though we could use all the help we could. If you do not mind though Lucis I must be off to try to catch up to them." he brought his right hand up to Lucis "A pleasure meeting you, next time we meet I hope it is under better circumstances. As well spar maybe sometimes people speak more truth through their fists then their lips."

Canteen followed along with everyone as he sighed when Leege ran off to get a flower and say to look pretty for Brume "Well put all the flowers in your hair, when we rescue him he owes me the first kiss." he said before looking at the bar and licked his lips some "Alright I am quite thirsty as well we can see what info we can get and a drink." he began to walk towards the bar humming softly to himself

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363,@@Dakcka, @@dragon4111, @@Arid_Blitz,

A single bead of sweat fell down Lucius' forehead as the knife was held up to his neck, he didn't say anything but instead just scowled at Shadow; Lucius then began trying to pull his cane away out of the tentacles surprisingly strong grip.

Lucius' right eye then began to twitch uncontrollably at Draco's comment "Stick?... STICK!?" Lucius then went to run at Draco, but was quickly grabbed by Alexander "Sir, you and I both know this is not the time nor the place; you need to rest and calm down." Lucius gave a heavy sigh as he realised his man servant was correct "Yes I guess you're correct." He then turned to Draco "But don't think this gives you an excuse to be  over confident, if I was to use my magic on you, heh... let's just say that they wouldn't know who to invite to the funeral."

Lucius took the cane back in his hand and looked at Rouen "Yes your right it is non of your business, I suggest you go after them quickly." Alexander bowed to Rouen "It was a please, I am sorry about Lord Lucius, he's in one of his more... unfavourable moods." In the background Lucius could be seen sitting on his throne pouting like a child might if it was put on the naughty step. After Rouen had left, a staircase formed in the middle of the room, Lucius walked up it ,Alexander in tow, until he reached the top, it was some kind of circular balcony which ,given the height of the castle, allowed him to see an extremely long way. Lucius just stood there, gazing out at the sky before turning to Alexander "Alexander, prepare us travel arrangements to Era, it seems we have a need to visit a friend." Alexander nodded "I'll get it done sir, however I feel that ,given your current situation, it may not be a wise idea to go there." Lucius chuckled at Alexander's worries "No need to worry only friend, you forget my position, not one person in the magic council headquarters would dear stand in my way, which is good seeing as how that's where I imagine he'll be."

@@Arid_Blitz,@@dragon4111, @@Skylord Nexus,

Leege frolicked into the bar and sat in a seat. She patted the seat next to her. "Draco, you wanted to know about Brume? He's the sweetest and coolest guy ever! He's really calm cool and collected which is great for me because he keeps me from getting into trouble, while also motivating me to stay strong and not take crap from anyone!" 

She frowned. "If he goes to hell with mommy I'm sure she'll love him, but I want to spend some time with him first." She played with her gem a little bit. "Don't worry gemmy, we'll see Brume again soon." Leege smiled.

--

Dawn sat down on the table in front of Leege and Draco, not bothering to listen to their conversation. "Canteen, in case you're wondering, I don't blame you for not attacking my brother when he was in the castle. In all honesty, I don't think that you would have survived in combat with him. But at the same time that was your only chance, as I'd heard one of the guards say that he was asking Elis for some Jewel to purchase armor. He'll be stronger now than he was before, and next time we see him I doubt it'll be as an ally." 

Dawn grinned. "That evil scum.. He manipulated you all and escaped unscathed... Makes me sick." 

--

Perpe noticed Rouen in the field they were in previously, damn, he'd caught up fast. She decided to be nice for once and meet him halfway. "Rouen. The group is looking for answers in the bar, but first they're stopping for a drink. Maybe you and I could ask some bystanders if they'd seen or heard anything? I would do it myself but I'm much less intimidating than you are, even though you're a great guy.. So think you could help me out?" Perpe tilted her head, unintentionally being cute.

--

Brume grinned as he felt the knife turn into a sickle. Now was his chance, he couldn't manipulate fire, but he did have an idea. "Is fire all you've got?! The water in my body will put it out like the pathetic flame it is! No burning will even touch me!" He smiled and thought for a second.

"Oh, and even if you do have Perpe you can torture her all you want. Her and I made a deal as kids, that if any of us were ever captured we wouldn't let our friendship get in the way of our lives. It sounds messed up but it was necessary, so your move again, Council Dog." He looked to Elis, obviously weakened from the effects of the magic, but still showing no signs of backing down. His rash-ness had turned into an overly arrogant and confident persona.  

• Brohoof 1