Onylex

Do you use Reddit?  

65 users have voted

1. 1. Do you use Reddit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
    • Only if I end up getting there through a google search

I don't know how much of a response this thread will get but hey, it's worth a shot.

It's a simple question I suppose, depending on the general context.

"Do you use Reddit?"

==============

If so, then why?

If not, then why not?

In general, I'm more asking this out of curiosity rather than to or obtain information about this forums user base.

Personally, I think I only ever find myself on Reddit if it's something art or video game related.

Sometimes I do tend to find other things there that peak my interest but, Iv never made a post nor do I have an account.  :huh: 

I always thought Id avoid reddit but I've ended up using it a lot, mainly visiting the subreddits based on the games I play.

• Brohoof 1

I don't use reddit since my phone likes to not load some of it. But I do like reading the stuff I find on there when it does load.

I don't use reddit since my phone likes to not load some of it. But I do like reading the stuff I find on there when it does load.

Not really, if I come across something on Reddit, it's linked to there from another place. Generally not my thing, Reddit is too "politically correct" and censor friendly.

I prefer 4chan for my randumb interactions.

I honestly just heard about Reddit a year ago when I joined this site. :P I don't go there, though.

I've always hated Reddit, but I've been browsing the Overwatch subreddit lately because some of the stuff is funny. It's also a good way to spend time waiting while looking for a match.

I've heard of it but never checked it out. I have no idea what it is, but that's not unusual for me. I don't know internet stuff very well.  :rarity:

It's very interesting. You can find out some cool things there, but posting isn't for everyone imo.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

There are a lot of subreddits I'm subbed to. I post there quite often, and I have no qualms about anyone looking my post history. Reddit is where you can find a lot of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) too. I very rarely post there on my main account, that's what alts are for. ;)

I occasionally post on Reddit, but I am more of a lurker and I never post on the same account more than a few times. I like being enigmatic and hard to track. :P

Scooting this thread over to Media Discussion since it relates to the web/social media. :) 

I don't use Reddit unless a relevant post pops up in search results. Even then, I rarely go to that site.