Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions Staff Positions Open?

Victoria Everglade

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place for this, but I wanted to ask if it would be possible to be kept in the loop when it comes to when more staff positions are open? I have some experience with moderating/administrating forums and would love to become a part of the team that keeps this awesome place alive and going!

• Brohoof 1

This is the correct spot to ask. We generally have applications drives when we really need people, but we also look for activity around the site, especially people who have been regularly reporting broken rules. Your best bet is to brush up on the site'a rules, and while browsing, keep an eye out for things you see that may not fit in right, and report them. That may or may not also lead you to our moderator application. >.>

• Brohoof 1

This is the correct spot to ask. We generally have applications drives when we really need people, but we also look for activity around the site, especially people who have been regularly reporting broken rules. Your best bet is to brush up on the site'a rules, and while browsing, keep an eye out for things you see that may not fit in right, and report them. That may or may not also lead you to our moderator application. >.>

Awesome, just wasn't sure if it'd be here or the feedback sections.. Sounds good, i usually do check, like reporting duplicate threads, things that may seem to break the rules if it helps I have a recommendation from Randimaxis (poor guy, hope everything gets sorted out soon) and maybe also Mentis

• Brohoof 1