Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if your pony and EqG toys came to life?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

i would care for them and be their best friends forever. And I don't know if I would agree that they would revolt, these ponies are just your ordinary ponies, they all have personalities and specialties just like we do.

well, I'd be paranoid, they've seen WAY too much. I'm a Little so thats when I play with my toys, so they've seen way too much if they've been alive this whole time. but of course thats not possible, so Im safe for another day ;)

Edited by CrystalBloodMoon

• 2 years later...

Twilight Sparkle would go everywhere I go! We'd hang out all the time. It would be a little embarrassing at certain times when my husband and I wish a little privacy, but I'd teach her how to use my Kindle and Netflix let her stay down stairs.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity's been helping me make signatures for months so I think I'll change this to "What did I do when my pony toys came to life?". :darling:

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Rarity's been helping me make signatures for months so I think I'll change this to "What did I do when my pony toys came to life?". :darling:

You lucky duck!

(Appropriate for a Tangled Sparkle Duck)

• Brohoof 1

That's what I keep a gun in my drawer for. Haha actually I'd think that would be pretty fun honestly, like ever wondered if toys could talk what would they say you know. Something like you shouldn't keep your ponies in a box I would think haha.

3 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Joy. I’m suddenly surrounded by wonderful friends from my beloved land of Equestria :adorkable:

You say that, and then they pull out the weapons. I have seen too many modern cartoons :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

If my toys came to life, I would scream my head off:angry:and then try to trap them.

7 hours ago, Funtime Splashee said:

10 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Joy. I’m suddenly surrounded by wonderful friends from my beloved land of Equestria :adorkable: