Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you waiting for right now?

gamecubeguy214

What I'm currently waiting for is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cowabunga Collection and Disney Dreamlight Valley*. 

@ExplosionMare @Totally Nyx Disney Dreamlight Valley is available for preorder on these consoles: 

https://disneydreamlightvalley.com/founders-pack

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I'm waiting for October 8th because my cousins are throwing a belated birthday party for me (my birthday was October 3rd). <3 They are going to pick me up and go to their place. My dad will be there as he is staying there for a while. It's complicated. :x

The New season of Owl House, Oct.15, the new Wednesday series, the Mario movie, there's a few shows coming back this fall/winter like Invincible and and potentially "His Dark Materials" but ultimately Christmas for sure, I'm always waiting for that... Also for some people to leave me alone, but I think some people are incapable of being decent humans that can take a hint, kinda waiting for all needless drama in my life to subside

• 1 month later...

For a text back from one of my leaders saying "its fine" so I don't have to worry. This is what happens when you send vague text messages to people asking them to do stuff while also missing words. I read this text from a coworker and thought she meant one thing, but she actually meant something else. 

I came in here an hour early for a meeting that got cancelled. Of course because I work second shift I don't know things get cancelled until I'm here and can check my email.

So I'm waiting for work to start in an hour. I've got nothing to do for an hour.

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

When it's the best time for a midnight snack:Tempest:  

Gosh, man. I know it's hard to live in there, but can you stop thinking about food for at least a minute?