• Yellowstone supervolcano eruption
  • planetkiller asteroid impact
  • Risk of Rain Returns
  • total economic/societal collapse
  • Dune Part 2
  • malevolent AI takeover
  • Tomorrow
  • my own death
  • a PS5 with a bigger hard drive would be really nice.  (825 GB??  THAT'S IT???!  C'mon, we need more!!)
  • Humanity to wake up and stop trying to destroy itself and the world (but I'm not holding my breath)
  • Brohoof 1

to sleep but i am nervous;
{i have to be on camera tomorrow for something from work.. & i'm still sick and yeah i'm not looking the best for that rn; work will be applying so much pressure again tomorrow and i really don't enjoy working anymore when thats something i used to love quite a lot, not to mention one my favorite people is not there anymore because they fired them only to hire a person who doesn't work and talks trash behind people's back..}

+ waiting on airco

For this month to end already XD I have a lot to do for this class and work these last two weeks.

(edited)

I've been waiting ALL YEAR for this but now it's actually close lol. In July I'll be going to visit my boyfriend in England for a month. I did the same thing last summer

Also waiting on the Steam summer sale

And on getting my wisdom teeth taken out

3:

Edited by nepeta

(edited)

I’m about to pull out the NASCAR once again, waiting for Denny Hamlin to finally retire. The dumb dude complains abo people wrecking him or costing him races or about tantrums but thing back to Martinsville Fall of ‘21, throws one on Alex Bowman, Gateway of ‘22, goes ballistic on Ross and kept doing it for the majority of the rest of 22, does it again on Ross this year in March at Phoenix, nearly wrecks Kyle Larsonand steals his win. If I as Joe Gibbs (his boss) I would’ve fired him after 2021 or ‘22. #DennyNeeds2Go

Sorry me venting

Edited by 14Fan

• 1 month later...

Waiting very painstakingly for my flight. Ten days now

It seems like the closer it gets the longer away it feels. This stuff is like waiting for Christmas as a kid.. sucks