Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Do you like The Simpsons?

FlutteringDweamz

(edited)

I went from loving it as a kid to hating it as an adult. It has long overstayed its welcome and hasn’t been remotely good for longer than twenty years. When they were good, they were constant classics but even after that time has long passed, they just keep renewing it for more seasons and I don’t know why. :dry:
The nail in the coffin came for me when they pulled their Michael Jackson episode because they stupidly believed false allegations. Just shows how low they’ve sank. :mlp_wat:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP

I grew up with the Simpsons and I liked them. Sometimes I watch an old episode but as the most people I also think they have their golden time a long time ago. But don't misunderstand me: The memories of those awesome episode from 90s I will always keep an cherish.

I used to but after watching it all(and a certain 5 minute long video they put out on YouTube for...some reason) I don't really have an interest in them any more.

They were fine the first time and the older seasons but since then...no.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the Simpson;  Classic ones and newer ones. I mean to me, Simpson is Simpson old or not. I grew up watching it and never grew tired of watching it now. It’s one of the show that cannot and will not die for me.

I really don't like The Simpsons anymore. I used to like the early Seasons. I found out that I kinda grew out of both The Simpsons and Futurama as the sitcom format they are based on gets very old after a while.

unpopular opinion,
the simpsons highest quality was from around 2012-2020 (Season 24-31),

i've been watching The Simpsons all my life (and yeah, there's been points where the quality really declined, thankfully these are usually only for a year or so), and I have a lot of old and new favorites,
I just see that in my opinion the quality of the writing improved droves in afore mentioned time (with the biggest jump being around season 28-31, after which it dropped massively)