Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who are Celestia and Luna's parents?

Props Valroa

On 11/23/2016 at 2:31 PM, StarlightTrixie said:

Hmm would make sense. But if Star Swirl was an adoptive father, who are the real parents? 

The common headcanon is Pony Lauren Faust as their mother - and, by extension, Pony Bonnie Zacherle as their grandmother.

Edited by Anti-Villain
  • Brohoof 1

The common headcanon is Pony Lauren Faust as their mother -- and, by extension, Pony Bonnie Zacherle as their grandmother.

Hmm... It kinda does, kinda doesn't make sense for me. Who would be the father and grandfather?

• Brohoof 1

Who are Celestia and Luna's parents? Why are they never mentioned in the show? 

Lauren Faust, the show's creator, stated that Celestia does not have parents that outrank her,[7]that Luna and Celestia have no siblings and no children, and that Blueblood is "the great great great great great great great great great great great (and probably even more greats) nephew on Celestia's and Luna's mother's side, about 52 times removed, roughly speaking."[8]

Lauren Faust, the show's creator, stated that Celestia does not have parents that outrank her,[7]that Luna and Celestia have no siblings and no children, and that Blueblood is "the great great great great great great great great great great great (and probably even more greats) nephew on Celestia's and Luna's mother's side, about 52 times removed, roughly speaking."[8]

So that basically states that they have no parents. But how is Blueblood a nephew? 

• Brohoof 1

Yes please, I am interested.

Cool !

So, before the ponies arrived to Equestria, they were living in harmony with the griffins. But at the time there was the sirens, and they mounted the griffins against the ponies, who soon discovered that the flutterponies' wings could enhance their powers, making them able to use their magic like unicorns. So the griffins attacked the flutterponies, leading them to almost extinction. The Queen of all ponies, named Chrysanthema, who was charged to make the wold shift seasons and make day and night follow each other, was too shocked and peaceful to fight back, and lead all her subjects across the sea, where they discovered Equestria. Sadly, nothing could have been done to save the flutterponies' kind. Queen Chrysanthema was soon disliked by the ponies, and after a lot of failed attempts to recreate the flutterpony kind -The only outcomes of these were insectoids creatures-, she decided to retire.

She gave up all of her magic to create two magical beings able to rule over her subjects... One for the day, charged to bring light, summer and winter, and one for the night, who shall raise the moon to confort the ponies while they rest, as well as bringing autumn and spring. She then Left Equestria, leaving the two Princesses, still under a magical orb form, under the watch of Starswirl the Bearded, who will raise the royal foals untill they can rule over ponykind.

Abandoning all of her magic made her appearance change, she turned into an insectoid pony, like her "failed flutterponies", that she named changelings after discovering that they could shapeshift. She also changer her name to Chrysalis and she rules over the changeling hive since then.

Here it is ! I hope I didn't made any mistakes and that it's readable !

Bonus : pic of Chrysanthema

• Brohoof 1

Cool !

So, before the ponies arrived to Equestria, they were living in harmony with the griffins. But at the time there was the sirens, and they mounted the griffins against the ponies, who soon discovered that the flutterponies' wings could enhance their powers, making them able to use their magic like unicorns. So the griffins attacked the flutterponies, leading them to almost extinction. The Queen of all ponies, named Chrysanthema, who was charged to make the wold shift seasons and make day and night follow each other, was too shocked and peaceful to fight back, and lead all her subjects across the sea, where they discovered Equestria. Sadly, nothing could have been done to save the flutterponies' kind. Queen Chrysanthema was soon disliked by the ponies, and after a lot of failed attempts to recreate the flutterpony kind -The only outcomes of these were insectoids creatures-, she decided to retire.

She gave up all of her magic to create two magical beings able to rule over her subjects... One for the day, charged to bring light, summer and winter, and one for the night, who shall raise the moon to confort the ponies while they rest, as well as bringing autumn and spring. She then Left Equestria, leaving the two Princesses, still under a magical orb form, under the watch of Starswirl the Bearded, who will raise the royal foals untill they can rule over ponykind.

Abandoning all of her magic made her appearance change, she turned into an insectoid pony, like her "failed flutterponies", that she named changelings after discovering that they could shapeshift. She also changer her name to Chrysalis and she rules over the changeling hive since then.

Wow! Thats really good! I always thought that Chrysalis had some sort of connection to the Royal family. 

• Brohoof 2

Some other powerful alicorns from some kind of ancient village of some sort filled with others like them far far away from Equestria.

They probably aren't alive anymore.

I was thinking they were killed in some sort of war and Celestia and Luna had to fend for themselves.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
On 11/24/2016 at 3:21 AM, FullmoonDagger said:

Cool !

Umm, I really like your fan fiction but, if you watch the episode Hearths Warming Eve, it says the three leaders (sorry, I forgot their names) found Equestria, and the queen becomes evil?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2020 at 5:13 AM, Unicorn_Girl248 said:

Umm, I really like your fan fiction but, if you watch the episode Hearths Warming Eve, it says the three leaders (sorry, I forgot their names) found Equestria, and the queen becomes evil?

Yes, I am aware of that- it's my headcannon, as I have mentionned earlier in this thread.