Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Artists, Musicians and Writers needed for Interactive HiE Visual Novel

Taveris

Hiya! My name's Taveris, and I'm an independent game designer, along with anonymous fanfiction author, who happens to be a brony (pegasister?). If any of you have every gone on FimFiction, you probably know what the term HiE means, but for those who don't, it's an acronym for 'Human in Equestria'. Basically, it applies to stories in which a human awakens in the magical world of ponies, and proceeds to befriend/enrage/romance the characters within. I wanted to take this and bring it to a Visual Novel style format, with separate multi-hour story arcs for each pony. That way, everyone can be the star of their own fic, that is played out before them.

Now... this is quite a huge undertaking, and one that I could never do alone, but I believe the brony community is filled with amazingly talented and creative individuals. If you have any interest in helping the cause, or just interest in the progress of it, let me know immediately!

What we are currently looking for:

• Artists
  • Writers
  • Composers/Musicians

What we will be looking for later on:

• Game Testers
  • Voice Actors

The game will be released for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, Chromebook, and of course, windows devices upon completion.

If you have interest in working on the game, please PM me with samples of past or present work. We are seeking both artists in the normal MLP style, and also talented individuals to make full images of beautiful scenes.

Extremely early alpha screenshots:
sig-4745406.sig-4745406.5fe9c4e919.pngsig-4745406.sig-4745406.0f2e48e061.png

Edited by Taveris

I may not have a Human in Equestria fiction, but I do write something similar: EiE (short for Elf in Equestria). The main character of my EiE, has less magic - since he was turned into a cobalt-blue dragon (which I'm sure nopony has ever done before, right?)