Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Making Christmas Merrier V - charity: water

PiratePony

Oh and additionally - I could post ponies on Deviantart.

So with each pony, the collection would be larger, possibly catching more attention thanks to links left all over the place.

So each combination of donation and request would spread the word further.

A wall of MCMP (Making Christmas Merrier Ponies) would look so awesome and it would gather many ponies in one place, where some memory would be left.

Assuming, that it will work at all, that is.  :twi:

• Brohoof 5

Well well well, isn't this my favourite moment of the year! Since I joined this place, I've always looked forward for this event and I can't help but see how it will go this year!  :twi:

I already finally donated something, I hope my money can help to make this a succes

And if you think you will make me sing again this year  random person that did made me sing last year, you're out of luck, friend. I've got a plan... *nyehehe sound intensifes*

• Brohoof 5

What's the 500 goal? Also, nice music xD

Pirate walks a random staffer off the plank and into a dunk tank is my guess. :D

Probably not, but you know you can't get that visual out of your head now. 

• Brohoof 4

Married? No. Financially restricted? Yes.

Ah, same outcome ... trust me. :P

(I only say this because she was lurking today ;) )

So far this charity is not doing badly. I'm actually excited to see what they have cooking after this.  

• Brohoof 2

ok i am so not bothering mentioning you guys XD
(good idea for forum improvement, make it so people on the list of brohoofs can be mentioned <3)

•  
    Miss Reaper 39 minutes ago
    Users

DerpyFIM4 Today, 04:19 PM
    Users

PiratePony Today, 02:42 PM
    Moderators

AppleDashPoni Today, 01:58 AM
    Poniverse Staff

Summer Breeze Yesterday, 11:54 PM
    Users

Rikifive Yesterday, 06:47 PM
    Users

Derplight Sperkle Yesterday, 02:10 PM
    Sectional Staff

Mesme Rize Yesterday, 12:27 PM
    Poniverse Staff

Mentis Soliloquy Yesterday, 11:04 AM
    Poniverse Staff

CosmicSpark Yesterday, 10:26 AM
    Users

Storm Striker Yesterday, 10:11 AM
    Users

Randimaxis Yesterday, 09:53 AM
    Moderators

GrimGrimoire Yesterday, 09:00 AM
    Making Christmas Merrier Donor

Bojo Yesterday, 08:48 AM
    Poniverse Staff

Jeric Yesterday, 08:20 AM
    Making Christmas Merrier Donor

y'all where cool and helped make 2 things clean. my bank account and some water :L you rock, donating my last $15 now lol.  :wub:

honestly i wish i could give more money but i put all my money towards the forums like 2 days before this was announced DX

• Brohoof 6

Even in May when I registered, I wanted to take part in an event like this. However, I'm not exactly allowed to have a PayPal account of my own, so for now I could consider myself unable to donate. Feels bad. >_>  But if these events are still hosted in 2018 or upwards, I'll be sure to throw in some money.

Good morning Poniverse!

I just wanted to update on our good friend @@Rikifive's project.

He released his first workings of his little Christy OCs that he's willing to create for those who donate just $5 to MCM's campaign. It's of @Lightwing's OC "Cupid Strike.

sig-4748279.lRT2s38.png

Isn't that awesome?  For more info and to make your request after donating, please check out the thread here: Rikifive's Gift To Our Donors

Make sure when donating to use your MLP Forum user name for this as well as other perks, such as the Spirit of Generosity Badge for non-staffers, and to be entered into other giveaways later on in the season. Ooops I gave something away there.

Current total $347!

• Brohoof 3

Pirate walks a random staffer off the plank and into a dunk tank is my guess. :D

Dang it, I would have voted for pirate xD

EDIT: Judging by the brohoof, I'm guessing pirate wants to go into a dunk tank? xD

Y'know, I have heard of something like the Ice Bucket Challenge or whatever, so maybe this dunk tank would raise *even more* money.

Edited by DerpyFIM4
  • Brohoof 4

Well lookie what we've got here.

It's that time of the year when even the oldest lurkers and forgotten ones return to rejoice and celebrate in the lovely atmosphere of warmth and cheerfulness. That time when even I am prone to make my appearance and observe MLPF Staff endless struggle against the odds, their devotion to the case and I can only respect that there are people who actually... well... care about the others.

This forum's charity actions on Xmas was something that I remember best and I will keep it in my mind. Going out of their way just to make fool of themselves for the right cause, while at once organising and coordinating everything to the very last moment.

I guess I'll miss the internal shenanigans that are ALWAYS present along every and all events like these, I wonder how many jokes and random moments I've missed already... too many, I fear :)

Glad to see you guys return with this one again. Keep up the good work, I'm rootin' for y'all.

And maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to become generous this year finally.

• Brohoof 7

post-34233-0-11626300-1480263043.jpg

Merry Christmas from the outer reaches of CHAOS!

Besides, I have my OWN plans in store... something that'll fit riiiiiiight in with this year's charity...

*wrings hands, grinning evilly*

Y'all wanna know?  Keep those donations coming...

Heh...

... heh...

... heh.

• Brohoof 4

I hope my donation will make someone smile and of course will be part of Lightwing's downfall and total embarassment if he happens to be a victim of one of rewards  :fluttershy:

I am counting on You, staff. Make it happen. Pwetty pwease  :squee:

• Brohoof 4

According to my OCD levels of checking our donation page, we are at an awesome $649!  That's only 101 bucks before I have to figure out what the hay our 750 stretch goal is going to be....must....work faster.

Anyway, that's an awesome amount of money to raise in four days, and it's another reason to be proud of this awesome group. On a holiday weekend no less! It's not even December! :D

If you haven't checked it out, our $500 stretch goal has its polls open, and currently @Fresh Nonsense leads by only 3 votes, and the leading song is tied between Pinkie's Present and Say Goodbye To The Holiday. My hope of 12 Days of Christmas only trails by two votes. This ends Friday at 11PM EST, so just in and vote!  For ponies and water!

------------------------------------------

Current total: $734.  We are so close to our $750 stretch goal, as well as 25% of goal!

I don't want to spoil anything, but I also have something very big in planned for when we hit $1000!

• Brohoof 2

In case you missed it, we shot past our $750 stretch goal and currently sit at $784!

The $750 stretch gift is that a selected donor will be part of a Q&A session that will be featured in the Poniverse newsletter. If you're a donor and would like to be a part of this, please let me know ASAP so you can be added to the poll. 

Also, another update: our good friend @SFyr has agreed to donate an original piece of work for a MCM giveaway. Donors of at least one tiny $1 bill will be automatically entered. Winners will be chosen on December 10th.  See here for more rules and ways to enter.

Also, did you check out the generous art gifts that @Rikifive and @VengefulStrudel are giving to the donors? 

Rikifive's Gift

Strudel's Gift

MCM is shaping up wonderfully. We've hit 25% of goal in less than a week, even before Christmasmonth has begun. There's a special stretch gift at $1000 that I can't wait to share with you, so let's keep helping to bring water to those in the world that need it!

Oh yeah, here's a Christmas Rarity

large.png

• Brohoof 8