Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Making Christmas Merrier V - charity: water

PiratePony

I donated and got a tax receipt for my donation but there are no other indications on this site that my donation was received. Is there any why to check to make sure you guys got my donation.

Thanks.

When did you donate and what name did you use?

If you would rather PM me about it you can

I donated and got a tax receipt for my donation but there are no other indications on this site that my donation was received.  Is there any why to check to make sure you guys got my donation.

Thanks.

Just as a note, there is no automatic connection between the Forums and Charity : Water. The fundraising site is hosted and run by Charity : Water themselves, so none of the money passes through MLP Forums or Poniverse. I go to the fundraising site once a day or so, and check the most recent donations. If you use the same name there as here, I can then give you the special Badge here. If you donate anonymously, or use a variation of your name such that I can't pick your account out, then I have to wait for you to send me or Pirate a PM telling us who you are. :)

• Brohoof 2

Howdy - so I went and changed the goal from 3,000 to 5,000 on the website. like I said in my previous post.

https://my.charitywater.org/poniverse/poniverse-s-making-christmas-merrier-v

I really really feel that we can hit this goal if we keep trying to spread the word out to those who haven't donated, or if you have, donate maybe just a little bit more, say on Monday, for $1.19 on 12/19.

Thank you all for making Christmas Merrier. With a goal of 5,000, we can help so that 166 people can get clean water.

• Brohoof 2

With a goal of 5,000, we can help so that 166 people can get clean water.

what are the calculations based off? if this money goes into building wells or something surly even more than that could benefit right?

god forbid this is paying per litre of clean water...

I really really feel that we can hit this goal if we keep trying to spread the word out to those who haven't donated, or if you have, donate maybe just a little bit more, say on Monday, for $1.19 on 12/19.

Three days to go! I still need to start hitting Twitter on this. Tonight ... promise. 

$10 donation made, wish it could be more. Happy holidays guys,

aa180b4945f1cd9be05c7fd08372b3dd.jpg

• Brohoof 2

what are the calculations based off? if this money goes into building wells or something surly even more than that could benefit right?

god forbid this is paying per litre of clean water...

It goes towards well building and rain water collection units.

• Brohoof 4

We're doing very well today. We're getting the ball rolling on $1.19 on 12/19.  That is the going rate of a small bottle of water at CVS or something, so why not give that value to our cause?

Also we just passed $3250, so expect another goal! :D :D :D

• Brohoof 4

Hi y'all. We're at a strong $3,304 raised for our charity. Fresh and clear water will be able to be given to over 100 people because of your kind donations.

I'm very pleased we've raised beyond our initial goal, and I'm excited to see how close we can get to our new goal of 5,000.

I hope to bring some more fun stretch goals for every $250 we reach.

I hope your Christmas and holiday preps are going well!

Thanks again

• Brohoof 5

sig-4773500.cash.jpg

5 times more than last year!  :squee: 

Thank you so much for your very very generous donation! :D

I'll have to post a $3500 goal after Christmas! We're now at $3,808.

Thank you again Vulon Bii!

• Brohoof 2

I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas. Today is the day after, St. Stephen's Day, aka "The Feast Of Stephen."  You probably have heard the one and only Stephen's Day carol that I know of "King Winceslas." It tells the story of a nobleman who was moved to help a man less fortunate than him by giving him food  to feast on. As such, this day is traditionally used for alm's giving and donations. So in the spirit of the day, I am pleading to MLP Forums and Poniverse to once again think of those in the world affected by the lack of clean water and please find something, anything, to donate to MCM V.  We hit our initial goal of $3,000, and are rounding third to get to $4,000. I know I set a rather lofty bonus goal of $5,000, but I think if we can get to four or even some above, we have been incredibly successful in our drive. And it's all thanks to you guys, the wonderful community of MLP Forums and Poniverse.

https://donate.charitywater.org/poniverse/poniverse-s-making-christmas-merrier-v

I owe a couple of stretch goals to you, but I'm knee deep in my kid's Christmas gifts, so I'll get to those later on today. Thank you all again for your tremendous show of support for this annual event and in helping those of us in the world that need it get clean water.

I also want to say that it's been a true pleasure thus far, and what a great Christmas it was. Thank you all for supporting this charity drive, and also supporting me and the rest of the MCM Team in this endeavor.

-Pirate

• Brohoof 5

Hi all!

The $3500 goal is up. I'm going to give away a $15 commission credit to one lucky winner. Sweepstakes entries are given to anyone who donates at least $1 (or asks to be a part of the sweepstakes due to laws about lotteries and such) from now until the end of the campaign! 

The $3750 goal will come out later on today.

Until then, have a Raritee.

s-l300.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Hi all!

The $3500 goal is up. I'm going to give away a $15 commission credit to one lucky winner. Sweepstakes entries are given to anyone who donates at least $1 (or asks to be a part of the sweepstakes due to laws about lotteries and such) from now until the end of the campaign! 

The $3750 goal will come out later on today.

Until then, have a Raritee.

sig-4776006.s-l300.jpg

Why have a Raritee when you can have a Rarity in a Tee? Give the fans what they want!!

d5234e5448.png

She is an RD fan don't you know.

• Brohoof 4

Thanks to some very generous donations lately, we are less than $100 to hitting $4,000!

I am beyond excited to hit that. It is definitely a milestone.

We may not get that super bonus super goal of $5,000, but $1,000 on top of the initial goal of $3,000 is amazing and quite the accomplishment. I know that we can pull together to get to 4K...and who knows. There are still three more days after today to see how far we can run it high.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your support. :)

• Brohoof 9

WE HIT $4000! YES!  I am so thrilled. Thank you to our deer admin for that final push!  Anything past here is complete gravy.

Thank you all for your support. The $4000 stretch goal will be posted later today!

Again, thank you all so very very much and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

full.png

• Brohoof 5