Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite pony left on store shelves. Do you get sad?

ManaMinori

When you go shopping and see your favorite pony on the shelf (a lone Sunset Shimmer plush and EqG Mini, in my case) rather than in a good home, does it make you sad? (If you own said items, and aren't looking for them to add to your collection)

• Brohoof 1

I actually have never seen this... when I do actually check out some stuff, my favorites are never in stock or they just have plenty of stock on everything. I will say Applejack and Rarity always seem to be the slowest sellers from what I see on anything.

But no, it would not make me sad. I know all of the stuff sells eventually, and I know some characters are more popular than others, but everyone has their fans.

• Brohoof 1

I actually felt that way about the MLP beanie babies that my store sells every few months or so. I would take the time to organize them ahead of the other beanies and put them on the best shelf to be noticed. 

Made me happy when I would come back and find that the beanies had been sold to good homes.

It hasn't happened to me but I have a feeling that it will soon enough. I just need to wait for the local stores I visit to get in Sunset related stock--the mini especially.

I actually felt that way about the MLP beanie babies that my store sells every few months or so. I would take the time to organize them ahead of the other beanies and put them on the best shelf to be noticed.

Made me happy when I would come back and find that the beanies had been sold to good homes.

aww, that was nice of you. Hope the people who got them appreciate them for a long time. Good job.
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...