Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think we will ever see human Starlight?

snowflame

And would you like the idea? I think it would be a good thing, people are saying she and Sunset are similar and them being together could be used to show differences.

As for story possibilities Srarlight could be a villain or working for one. Or I think it would be interesting if Sunset had actually met Starlight when they were young and now would have to react to a human version of someone she actually met. I know there is Twilight she met first as a pony, but I think it would be different if she actually met someone else from her old life. It could be someone else as well she used to know of course but it should be a charcater we know well.

• Brohoof 2

I think we will see a human version eventually which wouldn't upset anyone, but then if she were to appear as either a new hero or villain then there would be an issue. Right now, a human Starlight should appear as a minor character who expresses concern about something but isn't integral to whatever the problem is.

• Brohoof 2

I don't think they would make her a main character or a villain, that'd be using the same plot from the show. I still want to see a cameo.

I did not mean she would need to have a big role, but I think she would need more to do than just a cameo.

I doubt she'll be more than a cameo as 

1- Aside from the Humane7, the spotlight is on new characters

2- The sixth ranger spot was taken by Sunny and Human Twi, as pony Starlight is the FiM answer to Sunny 

• 3 weeks later...

The idea of Twilight, Sunset Shimmer and Starlight all in one place just irks me whether it's in Equestria Girls or Equestria. I get this feeling of Dragon Ball Z and a bunch of Saiyans in one place. Let's not forget there's two Twilights as well..

Edited by cider float

• 4 weeks later...

And would you like the idea? I think it would be a good thing, people are saying she and Sunset are similar and them being together could be used to show differences.

As for story possibilities Srarlight could be a villain or working for one. Or I think it would be interesting if Sunset had actually met Starlight when they were young and now would have to react to a human version of someone she actually met. I know there is Twilight she met first as a pony, but I think it would be different if she actually met someone else from her old life. It could be someone else as well she used to know of course but it should be a charcater we know well.

To agree with snow flame i think starlight and sunset showing their differences (currently non existent) would be quite interesting

Do I want to see a humanized Starlight Glimmer? Yes!

Do I think that we will? Ummmmmmmmm.........no.

Don't get me wrong, it's not an impossible request, but being realistic, Hasbro clearly does not want the two to interact that much beyond the the basic premise of the series.

Clearly they want to give the new additions a chance to be in the limelight.

Edited by Rarity the Supreme

As someone who considers himself a pretty big Starlight fan, I dunno that I want to see this happen. Because, I'll be the first to admit, she very much plays the role of a Sunset Shimmer equivalent on the main show, so it would be kinda out of place, I think. I would be okay if they had her as one of the many background characters, though, perhaps interacting with Trixie, since they're such good friends in FiM.

• Brohoof 1

I definitely hope so! Knowing Hasbro and the fact that they're a toy business, Starlight would be nothing but good for them. 

I'd be completely fine just having a Starlight cameo, as a background pony!

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, draculaura said:

Sorry to necropost but have you guys seen this??

🤔🤔🤔🤔

IMG_0173.PNG

Yes, I made the thread before this was revealed in Fedburary I recall. She looks cute and nice to have her, clearly she is not going to be a villain based on her new hairstyle.

29 minutes ago, snowflame said:

Yes, I made the thread before this was revealed in Fedburary I recall. She looks cute and nice to have her, clearly she is not going to be a villain based on her new hairstyle.

Whoops!! Sorry! 

I'm super excited, even if she does play only a small role.

20 hours ago, draculaura said:

Sorry to necropost but have you guys seen this??

🤔🤔🤔🤔

IMG_0173.PNG

We all did, but we completely forgot this thread, and we had discussions of this in other threads