1. 1. male or female

• male
    • female
  2. 2. Would you go or not

• I would call my husband or wife to join me
    • I would go
    • I would not go
    • I would not go and complain to the pool the next time I am there

You decide to go swimming at a nearby swimming pool. When reach the pool you find out that a nudist group has rented the pool for the evening it. The swim is open to the public.

How do you react?

Edited by PathfinderCS
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, I'd also swim nude if there was enough free space. 

I don't particularly like being around other people, so that is the real deciding factor. Maybe if there are a few lanes open I'd manage, but usually lots of people = entire  pool filled and there's not much swimming to done. But if it was like 4-5 other people, assuming an average-sized pool, then I would swim. 

Edited by ARagY
  • Brohoof 5

I would swim nude. I mean, for me as a nudist, it would be not a problem to be naked in the public (it would be not the first time). And when I already have the chance to swim nude somewhere, then I also would do it. But when the pool is to overfilled with people, I guess I would go back to home. I don't like it when a place is to full of people.

• Brohoof 2

I don't mind the idea of swimming nude, but not around a bunch of people I don't know. This would be the same whether it was a public pool or an island paradise.

Given my choice though I prefer to swim at night, so it would probably be less of an issue for me since I would most likely be alone or with someone I comfortable with.

• Brohoof 3

So wait--let me see if I understand the scenario.  A nudist group is using the pool, but it's still open to the public.  The question is whether or not I'd swim too?  Do I have to swim naked as well, or can I wear a suit?  Is this just a question of whether or not the nudists would bother me, or whether or not I'd swim nude as well?  I don't think the nudists would bother me, as long as they weren't acting rowdy or anything, but I don't think I'd swim nude.  As a guy, I find I need some support for athletics, including swimming.  If that wasn't an issue, then I'm not sure if I'd swim naked or not.  Maybe.  Probably not.

I am not much for public pools, so I probably would not go to it based on that factor, not the nudist part. The whole 'they are nude' thing would be a surprise to me at first, but in the end I wouldn't care. I mean, I am not offended to seeing myself naked so why should I ever be offended to seeing anyone else naked? There is far too much demonizing of the human body in this society.

The only other factor would be me being self conscious just because I don't think my body looks great.

Interesting question! A lot would hinge on my mood at the time. I generally don't like public pools unless I'm on vacation at a nice hotel or something, and even then I avoid the crowds if I can. But to jump in totally naked with a bunch of strangers? My immediate impulse would be "No way!" but once in a rare while, when the moon is full, I have a funny weakness for doing things outside my comfort zone just for the experience of it. I'd say there's a 30% chance if I'm not the only one doing it and all eyes aren't focused solely on me. :please:  

Hmm..I'm not sure this could be classified as G - PG, but in any case, I'm far too self conscience to even go swimming in a bathing suit (I have a gut that makes it obvious I'm still biologically male)

No! Nobody wants to see my flabby tuchus, and certainly don't want them to see it.

Also, there are dead bugs floating around in pools. I don't know about you, but I don't want insects near my unprotected nether regions!

Edited by Kings&Hooves14

I can't swim and think it's kind of gross so the scenario would not occur. Although I'll be fair and answer hypothetically: If I ever learned to swim then I would have to say no. That kind of swimming would be even more gross. No thank you.

You can't get me to go outside in less than jeans and a t-shirt. There's no chance I'd ever wear any kind of swimwear or be...nude... >.<

Sure!!! I'm walking naked most of the time anyway. I'm a pony after all. ^^

Joking aside~

I kinda don't like public pools in general, so swimming nude would be really uncomfortable for me as I'm kind of shy, but it all kinda depends.

This subject can get really inappropriate, so I'll just give two simple cases:

If that group would happen to be my friends - then I think I wouldn't mind that and perhaps even join? I'm easy-going, so even weird and/or uncommon ideas are fine for me as long as it works in both ways leaving me nothing to worry about.

If that group would happen to be totally random people, then I'd surely abandon ship.

Edited by Rikifive

No thank you.  I don't really like public pools anyways, not only because they're almost always super crowded, but also because they're pretty filthy.  The nude part wouldn't help either.  I wouldn't complain, as I don't see anything wrong with other people being nude, but I would just walk away.