1. 1. male or female

• male
    • female
  2. 2. Would you go or not

• I would call my husband or wife to join me
    • I would go
    • I would not go
    • I would not go and complain to the pool the next time I am there

I dont feel very happy about my Body, so i wouldnt join them. Or else i would feel emberassed.

Also, as a Male, i would be afraid that i might get a...you know?  :lol:

ehh it'd go away fast and/or no one would get upset if you're not making it happen

ehh it'd go away fast and/or no one would get upset if you're not making it happen

I can control myself, its just the fear, because that would be super emberassing.

I would just feel uncomfortable.

If it not allowed in a poor, Complain. This is a public pool, so get yourself a pool or go somewhere else to skinny dip. 

If it not allowed in a poor, Complain. This is a public pool, so get yourself a pool or go somewhere else to skinny dip. 

they did get permission form the people that run the pool for their event

• Brohoof 1

im pretty self conscious about my body, more so when im at a swimming pool because i have this horrible chunk of flab that is my chocolate loving tummy fat that just sticks out when im in a swim suit =/ so i dunno about being around a load of people nude. i dont say no to skinny dipping in the dark in a lake or river with my friends or boyfriend. 

but public swimming pools with all those people there.... thats different 

I don't really swim and since this is just one evening no big deal just won't go for a dip. If I do swim I just run laps and it would be more of a work out than for fun, I wouldn't pay much attention to other people much when I work out.

@@ranul

Just letting you know that I edited the topic of your title and fixed up the OP so that others are a little more clear of the intent behind this thread.

Thanks. :)

they did get permission form the people that run the pool for their event

In that case i would still complain. Sure it the people's rights but c'mon. in a public pool. Go somewhere else in their own private time. No need to show it off. Beside there are spa that allow nudity but they would require people to wear towels.  That's what i meant in the beginning.

Edited by Satrox

In that case i would still complain. Sure it the people's rights but c'mon. in a public pool. Go somewhere else in their own private time. No need to show it off. Beside there are spa that allow nudity but they would require people to wear towels.  That's what i meant in the beginning.

If they rented it it's not a completely public pool, as long as there are warnings there's nothing to complain about, at least imo. Also is it really showing it off if the only people around are nudists? I suppose if its like..visible to the public (like a gated pool) then I guess you can see in, but would that itself even be a problem if its a place you have to choose to trek to?

Edited by ARagY

If they rented it it's not a completely public pool, as long as there are warnings there's nothing to complain about, at least imo. Also is it really showing it off if the only people around are nudists? I suppose if its like..visible to the public (like a gated pool) then I guess you can see in, but would that itself even be a problem if its a place you have to choose to trek to?

I would still complain that they will allow it, but since they rent it then it my beyond my control and I will just leave as that. I'm still would be against it. 

It was an indoor pool that didn't have many windows and what I mean by public event was not that they just invited everybody to come but you didn't need to be a member of the club to come swimming as long as you understood the rules and they had not reached the maximum

I can't swim and think it's kind of gross so the scenario would not occur. Although I'll be fair and answer hypothetically: If I ever learned to swim then I would have to say no. That kind of swimming would be even more gross. No thank you.

You can't get me to go outside in less than jeans and a t-shirt. There's no chance I'd ever wear any kind of swimwear or be...nude... >.<

Contrary to being gross, it actually makes it cleaner. You feel less free to pee in the pool if your nude. I think thats one of the reasons Japanese Onsen are so clean.

I would still complain that they will allow it, but since they rent it then it my beyond my control and I will just leave as that. I'm still would be against it. 

Why shouldn't it be allowed?
Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 1

No way, I don't even go to public pools, let alone nude pools. 

I'll go home and have a nice bath. 

• 4 months later...
On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎28 at 2:30 PM, Kagami-sama said:

I'd go and watch. Unless they're like old people or something... Then maybe...

I don't think you would be able to go and watch unless maybe you were just sitting on the edge of  the pool naked watching everyone else swimming

On November 24, 2016 at 11:08 PM, ranul said:

You decide to go swimming at a nearby swimming pool. When reach the pool you find out that a nudist group has rented the pool for the evening. The swim is open to the public.

How do you react?

Find the next nearest swimming pool, ofc. If I decided to go swimming that would be a hell of an accomplishment since I NEVER swim. I wouldn't let the damn nudists ruin my good time D: