• female
  2. 2. Would you go or not

• I would call my husband or wife to join me
    • I would go
    • I would not go
    • I would not go and complain to the pool the next time I am there

Interesting question :P 

I might even join, 'cause why the hell not :D 

I'd much rather prefer not so many people around though....

I would not go. Not because I have any problems with nudity, but because I hate swimming... So there's that.

• Brohoof 1

Swimming nude with a spouse? Been there done that. In front of strangers, not my cup of tea, pass. Swim in a public pool? Hell no!

At my age in the mid-20's, I'm used to seeing naked people. As long as everyone showers off afterwards, I'd go for it with great enthusiasm!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

My skin is sensitive to the chemicals they use to clean the pool, so you wouldn't catch me anywhere near a public pool for that reason (unless it was high school swim season; then I'd go through hell to do it).

Not that I have a problem with nudity. I just hate pools for that reason. So no, I wouldn't go.

Edited by Halberd

I wouldn't want to scar anyone's eyes with that sight. Jokes aside, I'm uncomfortable enough when my mom sees me in the sauna so that probably tells enough. :love: I guess I just don't appreciate the idea of anyone seeing me when not even a shirt is protecting me from assault.

Um...I would probably not say anything...turn around...leave, and go find another swimming pool to swim in. Maybe someday I'll attempt it if that situation ever happened, but for now, no. ^_^

Would I swim with them?.. probably, I came to swim. Now would I swim naked with them? Only if they're around my age, and there isn't a massive crowd... though I'm sure I'll regret it later.

Depends greatly on the attractiveness of the group in question. Shallow? Certainly, but also the truth. In general, though, I'd probably not do it. I have no desire to watch dangling dongers.

I would go if someone else I was friend's with was going (or a significant other), and then only if the pool was either one of those really big, multiple pool areas type thing or not many other people are there. It's just like swimming normally, except naked.

Depends on the group of people, whether they're rowdy or not. If it's just an issue about being naked than I have no problem going nude, but if there is not enough room for me to do my laps than there really isn't any point for me to be in the pool....

• 1 month later...