Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Male Vocalist Availible

Squeak__

Hi.

If you want a male vocalist in your next piece of music PM me. I have been singing since the age of 3 and have perfect pitch. I enjoy all types of genre's. I can rap (some) and have been recognized for several vocal awards in the past. If you would like a sample of a recording to listen please PM me, or, leave a reply down below letting me know you are interested. I'm not looking for any payment or royalty, I just want to get my voice heard in the community.

Thanks,

- S

P.S - I have a Blu Yeti microphone w/ pop filter and amazing sound quality so don't worry about that.

Edit - Also, if you are another aspiring artist and are struggling with anything musical, let me know in a PM or something. I have a fairly empty schedule when I'm not live streaming on Twitch [insert shameful plug here] and can take time out of my lazy life to help anyone. Don't be shy, hit me up, I don't bite!

Edited by Squeak__

maybe we can duet at some point. my other half is not a fan of Fairytale of New York, as id love to do a cover for Christmas. but without him, i kinda lack the musical instrument side. Im just a vocalist too ^^;

Sounds good! Just hit me up at some point via PM and we can get something figured out! I look forward to possibly working with you. 

awesome, im trying to shake this sniffling cold so i can get singing again though, got a few projects to get out of the way