Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media If your two favourite fictional characters fought each other, Who would win?

Vulcan

Well, dunno if they're my favorites but I've wondered for a verry long time who would win if harry potter would battle anakin skywalker XD Or just the whole startwars universe against the harry potter universe, I would love to see a war between those, that would be so awesome! But I honestly have no idea who would win, probably harry potter though.

• Brohoof 2

If Coop(Megas XLR) and Kamina(Gurren Lagann) fought, whether it be from a fist fight or in their mechs, Coop would probably win since he's pretty much a walking Deus Ex Machina

• Brohoof 1

Let's see..... It is hard to choose a favourite character. But at the moment, Boboiboy Petir (Boboiboy) and Jess Mariano (Gilmore Girls). I am not sure how it will starts. But who wins, definitely Petir. Unless if Jess gets some super power.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much as the title suggests,

Also , how do you think the battle started and how would it play out? ^ ^ 

Well, my favorite book character is Princess from Tigers' Quest. My favorite movie character is Nala from The Lion King. So...I don't know. All I can say it would be quite the catfight! (Corny joke, don't kill me :please: )

Edited by Clare Gundersen
  • Brohoof 1

Chandler Bing vs. Monkey D. Luffy

"Could this be anymore mismatched?"

Chandler would definitely win o-o 

No contest -_- 

Well, my favorite book character is Princess from Tigers' Quest. My favorite movie character is Nala from The Lion King. So...I don't know. All I can say it would be quite the catfight! (Corny joke, don't kill me )

It would be a Catastrophe D:

(That fight sounds awesome)  

Edited by Vulcan

It's really hard for me to pick only two favorite fictional characters, so I will just go with my two favorites at this moment.

But if Avatar Korra was to fight against Pearl from Steven Unvierse, I am pretty sure that the former would win.

My 2 favourite fictional characters are TF2's soldier and Fluttershy, so it should be obvious who would win that fight.

TF2 Soldier stands no chance against the Stare Master O-O 

My favorite fictional characters are mostly good guys and wouldn't square off against each other. But as far as good vs bad, we've already seen Yoda vs Emperor Palpatine, so we know that outcome. 

Mr. Incredible vs Indiana Jones. Well, Mr. Incredible would likely show some great powers, but Indy would probably just shoot him. 

Other favorites of mine are Belle and Rapunzel, but I wouldn't want to see them battle, especially if hair-pulling got involved!  :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

.................................................................................................

Sailor Moon Vrs Mewtwo from the original movie?

...I can't imagine anyone not wanting to pay money to see that.

How it starts would be pretty simple. I see Mewtwo as pretty much a god that can do whatever it wants, just punch holes in the fabric of time & space to muck around with people.

How it ends? Well, haven't seen all of her show of course, but probably with Usagi throwing a crying jag and running out in tears. Then Mewtwo would feel bad about making a girl cry then we'd have this whole Emo-off....but that's an entirely different, but equally awesome/hilarious battle.

I'm currently very obsessed with TF2, so my favorite character from that universe is Mr. Mundy aka the Sniper. My other favorite character is Twilight Sparkle.

Well, a mercenary with expertise in long range weaponry vs an alicorn that promotes the ideals of harmony and friendship and really only resorts to violence if necessary. I think the Sniper wins this one as he immediately has the upper hand since he can kill from a distance and without alerting his target to his presence. Unless the fight somehow becomes close-quarters or Twilight is alerted to his position, then Twilight will have no trouble disarming and possibly stunning him, (I doubt she would willingly kill).

NOTE: I know the question is "who would win a fight," but a sniper isn't exactly one to fight. More likely they'll just kill, and so I set it up as such.

Edited by TigerGeekGuy
  • Brohoof 1

Well, my most recent 2 favorite fictional Characters would be Superman and Batman and i personally think, the fight was good potrayed in the Movie.

I think that Superman could easily kill Batman...since Superman is just naturally more stronger than normal Humans.

Batman can only kill him, if he cheats.

But i dont even want them to fight, i dont want any of them to die.

But the Fight was still cool.

In my case the fight would be between Eric Cartman and the Doctor. Actually, South Park episode Go God Go XII sets a premise for it – Cartman messed with time, so the Doctor would have to fix everything. I think the Doctor would win – it'd be rather difficult, but he would outsmart Eric in the end.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, Major Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell) vs. JC Denton (Deus Ex).  Now THAT would be an interesting fight.  I think it depends on who sees whom first.  If they start talking to each other, they'd probably just have a deep, philosophical conversation and call some sort of truce.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm... Well, I have many favorite anime characters, but Kakashi Hatake is defenitely my #1. I suppose I would put him against Lancer or Archer from Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works. Honestly, I cannot see a set winner in that fight. They are all exceptionally strong and have unique abilities...

:huh:

• Brohoof 1

Sunset Shimmer fighting against the likes of Ganondorf. Sunset could prevail if she had the necessary items with which to take on the Demon King, but Ganondorf has the advantage in terms of having power courtesy of the Triforce of Power.

Professor Layton versus Miles Edgeworth. It could be interesting, they have a fair number of similarities. In a battle of wits or chess, they would be pretty evenly matched intellectually, but for some reason, I can picture Layton stealthily staying one step ahead without Edgey catching on until Gumshoe makes some comical statement about it.

• Brohoof 1