Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media If your two favourite fictional characters fought each other, Who would win?

Vulcan

Professor Layton versus Miles Edgeworth. It could be interesting, they have a fair number of similarities. In a battle of wits or chess, they would be pretty evenly matched intellectually, but for some reason, I can picture Layton stealthily staying one step ahead without Edgey catching on until Gumshoe makes some comical statement about it.

I can imagine that classic "Frustrated" Edgeworth face as he realizes his inevitable defeat, while Layton be chillin' sippin' his tea... 

• Brohoof 1

I imagine that Dashie would win the PAC-MAN matchup. Dashie has more than great mobility, she IS mobility. PAC-MAN takes a lot of time to set up his hydrant and his traps and stuff. PAC-MAN simply wouldn't have the time to charge fruit, trap the ledge, and limit options. Dashie's attacks I would imagine are pretty fast, so her great mobility and fast moves allows her to attack the hydrant and run away very quickly. I don't think PAC-MAN would stand much of a chance.