Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tail of fates

sound_of_fire

(I'm not that good at writing,but I hope y'all like it)

Rosewood was always a curious child,she constantly questioned authority,religion,stupidity and how the world works. Born of a unicorn and a timberwolf she was the acceptation to all the breeding laws known to equestria thus far,although she is not forthcoming with the information. When she was about eight or nine she learned how to use her magic to manipulate her appearance and how to speak different languages so she could be around ponies. A couple years went by and she was learning more and more every day, first was magic,then science,the arts,languages,mathematics,etc.

One day she entered a writing contest for fun, she wrote a short story about pirates and actually won first place. When she heard the news she was shocked,but then something odd happened... She got a marking on her rump. Puzzled by this new mark she covered it with the scarf her mother gave her and went to talk to her dad. When she showed him the mark he sighed and said "I was afraid this would happen." after sitting down he told her about her mother Opal Dream and how she wanted Rose to be safe from those who wouldn't comprehend or accept the timberwolf in her blood.

On her sixteenth birthday Rosewood packed her bags and started her search for Opal. She started close to home at ponyville. After half the town had been asked about her mother she got a clue that pointed her to canterlot. She went off to canterlot seeking more answers,slowly over the corse of two weeks she was in manehattan exhausted and almost out of bits,hope and information.

She went into a diner a bit upset and ordered a drink,the waitress brought her the drink and sat down. "What's wrong?" she asked. Rosewood told her all that she had been through to find her mother and how she might have to stop her search and go home. The waitress hugged her and tried making her feel better. When Rosewood asked her how much her drink was the waitress replied with "It's on me"

Rosewood thanked her and asked for her name. The next words out of her mouth made rose burst into tears of joy as she hugged the waitress. Her name was Opal Dream

Kinda. I've been working on other things such as school,my shop,art,etc. so I didn't really have time to sit down and plan out the whole story. Plus i'm better at short stories than things like novels. I plan on working on it every time I get an idea for it,but it may take a while.

I honestly just posted what I have because I need a few posts before I can go into the rp section and I didn't want to post any of my sketches.