Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had to become an animal…

Corgis

I would either want to be a Horse or a Pony, since they seem to have a very peaceful life.

A Deer would also be cool, because than i would be cute, but than i would also have to watch out for Hunters...that wouldnt be so nice.

So, more a Horse. I think.

• Brohoof 3

Id be an Orca or Pine Marten. If im sharing the ocean with cthulhu, you better believe id pick the apex predator of the ocean. As for the Pine Marten, it might not be at the top of the food chain, but it's one of the most adorable carnivores I know.

• Brohoof 1

this is like asking whats your fursona, already got 5 of them XP but id either be a snow leopard or a horse. my two fave animals. I utterly adore horses, though id be more of a laid back heavy breed. i got the strength to just keep going when needed (im capable of walking for hours even if i dont like it) im pretty big anyway and i like cuddles XP so heavy horse suits me. 

• Brohoof 3

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would want to be an animal that is known for living a long time. So I would probably be a macaw or a tortoise.

I always wanted to be a household type of cat that would live on the streets and live in the trash containers,(don't judge me) and they also have very impressive agility.