Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Characters you want back vs. characters you don't mind not seeing again

FlareGun45

So out of the characters in MLP, which ones do you desperately want to see again, and which characters do you mind not seeing again? Now we're not talking about any of the main cast, or any of the recurring side-characters. This is more like one-time or two-time deal characters like Gabby or Ms. Harshwhinny.

The characters I desperately want to see on the show again before it gets cancelled: Babs Seed (and meeting the Manehattan CMCs while we're at it), Gabby, Ember, Thorax, Lord Tirek (and meeting Scorpan), Sunburst, Trixie, Lightning Dust, Wind Rider, the rest of the Pie family, Moon Dancer, and Sassy Saddles.

Characters I'd love to see again, but would be understandable if they didn't come back: Zephyr Breeze (I really want him to meet Discord), Cheese Sandwich, Rara, Garble (though if Equestria had their allies help them out in a war then yes, bring him back), Tender Taps, Plaid Stripes, Little Strongheart.

The characters I wouldn't mind not seeing again since they pretty much ran their course are the Flim-Flam bros, Suri Polomare,Boy Bullies, Prince Blueblood, Svengallop, Gladmane, Mane-iac, Ms. Harshwinny, and Diamond Dogs.

Give me more Sunburst, Lightning Dust, Little Strongheart, Ember, Gilda, Mane-iac, and the Celebrity Ponies

No more Flim Flam Bros, Garble, Cloudsdale Bullies

Wipe Zephyr from existence

I'd really like to see, Cheese Sandwich and Tree Hugger return. I heard Weird Al would like to do more pony, so we may or may not see him become Cheese once again. I mean, I'd be all for it..I've been a Weird Al fan for a long while.Tree Hugger would be another good one I'd like to see come back. They introduced her in one episode and other than a "nude painting" scene we haven't seen her since. She's definitely got some character to her to be part of future episodes....would love to see another Flutterhugger episode.

Another I"d like tose is Coco, haven't seen much of her as of late...

Some characters will be difficult to bring back especially if they were voiced by a celebrity actor. While not impossible, it would be difficult as the MLP staff would need to go through a lot of red tape to secure their services. Luckily, most characters are voiced by those who work at Ocean Studios so bringing them back wouldn't be an issue. Who would I like to see come back? I think Photo Finish is long overdue for another appearance along with Hoity Toity since the've both been restricted to cameos since season one.

Who don't I want to see? I don't think it's fair to say that as despite how some characters can be annoying, that was what the staff had in mind when it came to creating their personalities. These characters can come back but perhaps with a different perspective on life than what they had before.

Characters I NEED to see again: Gabby, Sunburst, Ember, Moon Dancer, Minuette, Fancy Pants, Trixie.

Characters I'd like to see again: Gilda, Rara, Iron Will, Photo Finish, Tree Hugger, The Smooze, Coco Pommel, Twilight's and Fluttershy's parents, Pinkie's family,  the ponies from Spice Up Your Life, the female pony from Top Bolt,  Daring Do, The Flim Flam brothers, Lightning Dust, Zephyr Breeze, Sassy Saddles, Thorax, Tender Taps, the ponies from Starlight's village, Snails (If he's keeps being likable) and Cheese Sandwich (I'd say I NEED to see him again but it might be difficult to get Weird Al again, although we have De Lancie so I don't see why not).

Characters I wouldn't mind not seeing again: The teenage dragons, the Cloudsdale bullies, The Mane-iac, Quibble Pants, Plaid Stripes, Snips, Hoity Toity, Little Strongheart, Suri Polomare, Lightning Dust, Diamond Dogs.

Characters I don't want to see again: Sven Gallop (banish him to the moon), Blueblood (banish him from existence since he doesn't even make sense) and Gladmane.

Edited by Baykush

Would like to see again: Lightning Dust, Zephyr Breeze, Blueblood

They have entertained me.

Wouldn't mind not seeing again: Flim and Flam, Cheese Sandwich, Quibble Pants, Coco P, Gabby

They either annoyed or bored me.

I want to see Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Pipsqueak, Minuette, Doctor Whooves, Zipporwhill, Cheese Sandwich and Gabby again.

I don't want to see Zephyr Breeze and Tree Hugger again.

Edited by Odd Ball

Wow, NOBODY said anything about Babs at all! No one said they wanted to see her again, and no one said they didn't want to see her again, and no in the middle either. Just... nothing. No wonder we haven't seen Babs in a while! People are forgetting about her! :o