Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's things like this I like to see...

Guesty_

i don't think they have that in the U.S. yet. Would be nice to see that on the store shelves soon.

I don't think so either, I've never seen them :(

It would definitely be something I secretly drop into the shopping cart when my mom buys food :P

:lol:Awesome. I can't wait until I see some MLP fruit snacks out there. I love me some fruit snacks. My husband likes to laugh at me because if there are regular ones and ones with characters I need the character ones. I got Snoopy ones last time. :)

I haven't seen this type of nutrition in my side of town, unfortunately...

Although, they were "Almost" spot on... their can designer just... derped?

Applejack's face seems... a little odd, and they spelt Fluttershy wrong, such a shame.

Also, only 2/6 of the mane six.... AND NO SCOOTALOO?! This is an outrage!

But, at least hasbro is starting to let the show help us in other ways then entertainment... even though, I still wish that they'd team up with Ganz and make plushies.. I'd love that!

I've got an assortment of Heinz pastas on a shelf here.

There better be 100 cans of the My Little Pony themed pastas next time Kurt and I come over...

Edited by Scootaloo

There better be 100 cans of the My Little Pony themed pastas

You can have the cans of Pork and Beans that taste like cardboard that have been sitting there for two years.

From all the processed canned goods I've ever had, I'm thinking this stuff tastes like... 30 cents.

You can have the cans of Pork and Beans that taste like cardboard that have been sitting there for two years.

Blech, no thanks!

It doesn't really look like it's quality though... from the pictures it looks like it's a half-can, and the pictures and text have errors...

Hmm! So I tried them tonight after countless evenings of forgetting about them.

They were surprisingly nice! They tasted pretty much EXACTLY like spaghetti hoops, considering they're made from the EXACT SAME STUFF AND THEY ARE IN THE EXACT SAME SAUCE!

However, the shapes in my mouth felt strange and unnatural.

The first thing I ate was a Flutterby.

Then I got a mouth full of everything else.

So, verdict? Good!

• Brohoof 1

Hmm! So I tried them tonight after countless evenings of forgetting about them.

They were surprisingly nice! They tasted pretty much EXACTLY like spaghetti hoops, considering they're made from the EXACT SAME STUFF AND THEY ARE IN THE EXACT SAME SAUCE!

However, the shapes in my mouth felt strange and unnatural.

Then I got a mouth full of everything else.

So, verdict? Good!

Good to know, I was wondering whether it was worth buying for anything more than the fact that it has ponies.

Good to know, I was wondering whether it was worth buying for anything more than the fact that it has ponies.

That alone automatically makes it a precious collector's item.

But wow, pony pasta? Can't say I've ever even thought it was possible before...

Thank God it was Flutterby that you ate, and not Fluttershy. While I cannot condone the consumption of innocent ponies, if you had even thought to consume the flesh of the best pony I'd have to have some words with you. -_-

I must say though, I'd expect pony pasta to be a bit higher in fat and calories, and to not be considered vegetarian safe.

• Brohoof 2

• 8 years later...
On 11/26/2011 at 6:27 PM, Guesty_ said:

Posted Image

Take a long long look at that Applejack face, and tell me if you think it is up to standard with the TV show?

I think this was the first design, where the nose were pointier and the lines were sharper (especially around the hoof). It is just fun to think about how a design can evolve from this into perfection so fast.

Also, no Friendship Is Magic logo? Hmmm... Hasbro, what were you up to in 2011?

• 3 months later...

I think this was the first design, where the nose were pointier and the lines were sharper (especially around the hoof).

And the eyes were derpier? ;J

BTW can someone please do an unboxing viedeo of it? (Or should I say uncanning? :J )
I think such a video might turn out quite... uncanny :D (get it? ;> )