Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rikifive's Gift To Our Donors

PiratePony

@@Jeric, Okie dokie!
I noticed a tiny issue with the tail when started animating her ~ I'll have to do some tiny corrections. :3
She's on the way, and probably will be ready tomorrow, if I'll not encounter random real life events. More information at the end of this post~  :P

Hey there Rikifives!

How many of them did you see?  :blink:  Or... were they my clones?  :-o *drama sound*
Just kidding!!  :lol:

Okie dokie! Non-accessory version will be given as well! (=
Thank you for coming! :3

@@Mr Dash, Thank you!
Hmm.. From what I see, the monocle is on his left eye ~ would it be okay to put that on his right eye? Or should I just flip him?
The beard should be doable, not sure how it will look like, so I'll try few things. ^^
Christmas Top Hat... Hmm.. I'll try that and see how it looks like.

@@Amorphis, Hello there! ^^

It will be slightly more difficult, due to not fully-visible tail, but it shouldn't be a bigger problem! (=

@@Mesme Rize, Hello! :3

Uh oh - this will be the most difficult request as I'll have to redo almost everything - but should be doable! ^^
No worries!  (=

@@Raritas, Ooh thank you! and of course I don't mind! Glad you came!  :pinkie:

Well, as you said - it makes things even easier! Pixel to pixel will be really easy. ^^
Considering, that Pony Town uses pre-made manes/tails etc. ~ would you like to change something a little? Giving it a personal touch or something? Do you want your own unique Cutie Mark? (=

It's totally fine, don't you worry! Thank you for coming! :3

@@Buzz, Why, thank you! I wouldn't call myself talented, but I really appreciate it! nTOoVjg.png

Okie dokie lokie - she looks cute and the color palette will come in handy! :3

@@Totally Lyra, Oh hello there Lyra! <3 Glad you liked it! :3

Ooh don't you worry! I can totally do Lyra if you wish! There's no problem with asking for ponies from the show! Everything that makes you happy will make me happy as well! (=

@@Mentis Soliloquy, Yup, yup! YAY Indeed!  :yay:

I wanted to say, that I'm really sorry for lack of progress. From some time (Since Summer to be more specific) I have home renovation and it's sometimes even more difficult to find some free time. It takes ages, because there's no special people hired for this nor anything. Now there will be things happening in my room, so I'm not sure if I'll be even able to get access to my PC. I'll also have to 'craft' furniture, that I have bought, so I'll be kinda busy anyway - finally I'll be sleeping in bed... The floor isn't really comfortable, how dogs can sleep like that?  :adorkable:

Anyway there's no need to worry, I'll do my best to make things done, just please be patient. Your requests will be done sooner or later, I promise.  :rarity:

And please feel free to request! Absolutely don't mind that huge list of work! It's really great to see so many of you here! x3 

You see, I have my own little project. It's called "Making Christmas Busy". Just kidding!  :lol:

Ahh.. I feel so bad for these delays... Hopefully everything will get better soon.

• Brohoof 6

@@Rikifive, please take your time. You're showing the very essence of generosity by giving to our donors, and I'm sure they don't mind the wait for the quality work that you are providing out of the goodness of your heart.

Thank you again. Everything is looking amazing.

• Brohoof 4

@@Raritas, Ooh thank you! and of course I don't mind! Glad you came!  :pinkie:

Well, as you said - it makes things even easier! Pixel to pixel will be really easy. ^^

Considering, that Pony Town uses pre-made manes/tails etc. ~ would you like to change something a little? Giving it a personal touch or something? Do you want your own unique Cutie Mark? (=

It's totally fine, don't you worry! Thank you for coming! :3

Hmmm yeah PonyTown is a little limiting :lol: I was kind of planning that in the future his hair will be up at the front, kind of like Soarin's, if that's not too difficult :P I'd like to keep the neckerchief I suppose as that adds to his personality. Cutie mark wise, this is the hardest part to decide aha. I was thinking of making it like a pencil drawing the the tail of a shooting star, with the star at the other end... if that's too detailed I suppose just draw the star :lol: Thanks, I hope this isn't too awkward x)

• Brohoof 2

@@Mesme Rize, Hello! :3

Uh oh - this will be the most difficult request as I'll have to redo almost everything - but should be doable! ^^

No worries!  (=

I really appreciate that you take so much time for doing this for me. :)

• Brohoof 2

@@Rikifive, please take your time. You're showing the very essence of generosity by giving to our donors, and I'm sure they don't mind the wait for the quality work that you are providing out of the goodness of your heart.

Thank you again. Everything is looking amazing.

Yay for Pirate @mentioning. Makes this muy easy!

Riki, you are going way above and beyond motivated by nothing but you own kindness and generosity. Take your time and make sure you have some time to enjoy yourself as well. Listen to the Pirate ... after all ... would a guy with a Rarity avatar mislead you?

:P

Seriously though, what you offered to do is awesome. Don't stress yourself over it. We are patient.

• Brohoof 3

@@PiratePony, Thank you very much for your kind words!  :rarity:

I didn't mean to sound like this, I just wanted to explain the delays, because I didn't want anypony think, that I've abandoned requests. They will be done and I'm happy to do so. Pinkie Promise! Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!  :)

@@Jeric, Naah, I believe you both. :P Thank you very much  :rarity:

@@Raritas,  Okay! No worries!  ^_^ Perhaps I'll have a question or two, but I'll wait with it until I'll get close to your request. (=

@@Mesme Rize, Everything to make you happy! :pinkie:  

• Brohoof 5

Hmm.. From what I see, the monocle is on his left eye ~ would it be okay to put that on his right eye? Or should I just flip him? The beard should be doable, not sure how it will look like, so I'll try few things. ^^ Christmas Top Hat... Hmm.. I'll try that and see how it looks like.

Right eye is fine. Class has no preference on which eye a monocle is on. Otherwise, keep doing what you are doing. It's going to look great either way. Thank you.

• Brohoof 2

@@Amorphis, Oh that's extremely helpful! :3

@@Mr Dash, Okie dokie! Hopefully it will!  :P Thank you.

@@Yoshi89, Of course! I've added you to list. Thank you for coming! :) 

Important Notice
All requests are paused until further notice.
As I thought, due to home renovation I can't get to my PC at the moment - I'm using my old little notebook while sitting on a random chair.  :P
It's not possible to use image-editing software efficiently. I even barely can get on the forums.
Hopefully the mess will end by the end of this week (11th December), though it may take longer...
I'm sincerely sorry for the delays, but no need to worry - I'll get back to it as soon as possible. Please be patient. Thank you.   :squee:
  • Brohoof 6

• 2 weeks later...

I know there hasn't been an update in some time about your issues, but I can be very patient.

Can you make one for me as well? I don't know if a changeling would make a difference or not.

Here is your reference

pJsSuau.png

• Brohoof 1

I was also waiting for this to become active again, and I wanted to ask if I could put mine in a cue to be done ... I understand you will be flatout busy with all of these, but I dont mind if mine takes awhile as Im paient and there isnt a time limit as Im not going anywhere anytime soon :) here is a reference image of my OC Vera ...

post-37177-0-25442000-1479612474.png

@@Jeric, Your request is done! Take a look ~ is there anything you'd like to change? Notify me if you'll find any pixel derps around.  :derp:

Seraphic Amity

ANIMATED

FihhqmO.gifG8lFyH4.gif

PNG

AZ3SF1o.pngOKQdf4l.png

That being said, I finally got access to my PC, so I'll be slowly taking care of your requests! :3

@@Derplight Sperkle, Now there is an update. x3

Sure! We'll see what can be done there!  ;)

By the way, where is your tank?  :laugh:

@, Now it should be getting better. ^^

Okie dokie ~added to list!  :)

Edited by Rikifive
Replaced attachments with off-site images.
  • Brohoof 6

@@Jeric, Your request is done! Take a look ~ is there anything you'd like to change? Notify me if you'll find any pixel derps around. :derp:

Seraphic Amity

ANIMATED

PNG

Don't change a thing! That is awesome Riki! I again appreciate that you added the locket. I always forget to mention that. Anyway, I just showed Jess and she gave her complete approval and should be adding it to her profile when she logs in next. :)

• Brohoof 1

YAY! I'm so happy you liked it! post-38649-0-53586000-1479961547.png

post-38649-0-05217300-1482398763.png

@@Lightwing, Since some members have asked for non-christmas version and/or non-animated version, I've decided to include all of these by default from now on. That being said, I've redid your OC, Cupid Strike to bring you these versions. post-38649-0-53586000-1479961547.png

Cupid Strike
ANIMATED
QwpP3uW.gifpdIP3mg.gif

PNG
0hIeIo0.pngMB09iym.png

You've said, that the tiny top-hat wasn't the part of your OC, so I didn't include it. However, I've noticed that sentence was struck through, so if you actually want that top hat, then let me know.  :) 

Also, I've noticed a pixel derp in all animations - there was one pixel, that had wrong 'z' position, thus appearing in front instead of being covered. ..But *shush*, nopony noticed.  :-P

That being said, that pixel derp was fixed for Cupid Strike and Seraphic Amity - Images were re-uploaded.

post-38649-0-05217300-1482398763.png

I'm kinda not sure how double posting is handled here (rules-wise), so I'll just edit this post again. I hope @mentioning through editing works.  :twi:

Anyway, @@Randimaxis, I've finished the first version of your OC, Randi Maxis:)

I admit, that one was more difficult, due to having many colors and accessories, so it all required some work. I also tried to come up with a design for a male pony base ~ not sure if I got this right, so I'm open for suggestions, if something is wrong.

I hope everything looks acceptable.  :P

Please take a look and notify me if you'd like to change something or if there any pixel derps around.  :derp:

3ciuAy7.png

4X Zoom (1 pixel = 4x4 pixels) for better preview:

0JuD0mc.png

If everything will be alright, I'll start animating it and stuff ~ though it will have wait until tomorrow, since I'll be going to work soon.  :-P

By the way I didn't sleep for ~24 hours now and I won't be able to for the next ~11 hours. I hope I won't be sleepy at work!  ^_^  I wanted to finish that OC before going to work, but didn't expect it will take that long.  :D

Anyway that will be my last day at job ~ I took one week off from the work so I'll be having more time! ^^

I'm so happy I finally did some progress! x3

Edited by Rikifive
Replaced attachments with off-site images.
  • Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry for being quiet lately ~ Everything is ruining my plans, so I'll better stop planning things. No worries though, everything is okay, I was just busy..  :rarity:

Anyway, @@Randimaxis, Your Pony is completed!  :)

Sorry it took me ages to get back to it, but finally it's done!  :squee:

Randi Maxis

Animated GIF

post-38649-0-45650800-1484810221.gif post-38649-0-40202300-1484810228.gif 

PNG

post-38649-0-83108900-1484810206.png post-38649-0-51032600-1484810214.png

I hope you'll like it! If you'll find something wrong or want to make changes, please let me know and I'll fix it as soon as possible!  :D

Since mentioning when editing doesn't work, I'll do it again just in case. :derp:

@@Lightwing, Many members are asking for non-christmas version as well, so I decided to give these 'by default' from now on ~ That being said, I redid your pony, so you may want to take a look at post above ~ Thankies! post-38649-0-53586000-1479961547.png

@@JonasDarkmane, Your pony is best  :ph34r: next pony and I'd like to ask a question, just to be sure. ~ In the reference image your pony wears a costume. I assume it's not a part of your pony, but something temporary, right? Nevertheless, should I draw him without it or do you want me to keep it?  :)

@Everypony ~ I'm extremely sorry for the delays, but worry not ~ your ponies will be done sooner or later!  :squee: If somepony didn't make a request yet, please feel free to do so! I'll be working on them slowly, but they'll be surely done, so add yourself to the list!  :)

That's funny how I originally planned to fulfill all requests before the end of Making Christmas Merrier / end of 2016. Welp, maybe at least I'll be able to do them before the end of 2017 hehe:please:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 4

by the way @Rikifive, I changed my name from Unruly Pinkz to this name ... there is no rush to get them completed, just take all the time you need, but i do have something i need to message you about my OC :)

• Brohoof 1

Sorry it took me ages to get back to it, but finally it's done! 

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!

*ahem* I mean, uhm... excellent work!  Thank you ever so kindly for your contribution to the cause; this is wonderful.

... he's so kee-ooooooot!

• Brohoof 1

@JonasDarkmane, Your pony is best   next pony and I'd like to ask a question, just to be sure. ~ In the reference image your pony wears a costume. I assume it's not a part of your pony, but something temporary, right? Nevertheless, should I draw him without it or do you want me to keep it? 

Why, thank you <3 <3 

It is actually a temporary costume. But if you can possibly draw it on, that would be lovely :) But if it is harder, by all means, you can draw him without the costume :D :D Up to you, I will love it either way ;):)

Here is another reference to him without the costume if you decide to draw him without it ^^

29vvwvc.gif

• Brohoof 1

@@Defective Scootaloo, Okie dokie, I've updated the list.  :)

No worries, when I'll get close to your request, we'll talk about your OC. I'll notify you when the right time comes.  ;)

@@Randimaxis, *gasp* Happy to hear that!  :catface: You're welcome! :)

@@JonasDarkmane, Oh.. It will be harder, but knowing me, I'm pretty sure I'll draw you both versions (so 3 in total). :lol: I'll give it a try and see how it goes.  ;)

Extra reference is always appreciated, especially with a better view on mane and tail, thanks.  :)

• Brohoof 3

@@Glacies Frost, It's not late at all! Glad you came! :) ..And thank you!  :catface:

Of course! I've added you to list!  ;)

I'm slightly worried about the reference though ~ his tail is barely visible, so it will be harder to draw it accurately for me. The visible parts more or less give me the idea of its design, though if it has some specific shapes, that are hidden, then I won't be able to recreate that. If you have more references, then that would help a lot, but worry not if you don't have any! We'll figure something out!  :)

Anyway let's wait with it for now ~ to avoid any confusion I'll get into the details when I'll be about to draw him. I'll notify you when I'll be close to your request.  ;)

Thank you for coming!  :yay:

Edited by Rikifive

Well, his tail is kinda fluffy. Honestly, this is literally the only reference I have, thanks to SFyr.

Okie dokie! As I said, no need to worry, I'll see what I can come up with. We can always tweak things around at the end to make it as accurate and awesome as you'd like to.  :)

Oh and I forgot to mention ~ he's really cute!  :catface:

@@Defective Scootaloo, Um..  I'll message you for sure.  :smug:

• Brohoof 1