Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rikifive's Gift To Our Donors

PiratePony

@@JonasDarkmane, your pony is completed! :love: Sorry it took me ages!  :rarity:

I was wondering on which reference I should be basing on more ~ I've decided to stick with the one without the costume, as it allowed me to pick the colors more accurately as well as get the design of mane and tail better.

And I knew it - I've made all three versions as I said.  ^_^ 

So... Here's your pony! I hope you'll like it! If you'd like to change something, please let me know!  :) 

Scribere Iceberg
Animated GIF:
8cko4jJ.gif&key=95ea0f5c8e175cc30381503bfgcuoKr.gif&key=9960ab288ae40a4dae5991e0UQgTI60.gif&key=64ade5c09b89785b7fbe4e29

PNG:

l4Zqsxp.pngwmIShS1.png3Cm08Yi.png

Also, here's EXTRA:
Out of curiosity, I was toying with shading to see how it would look like and ... I did science. It turned out to not look that bad, so take a look!  ^_^ 

vNpvM6x.png

Drastically upscaled version for better preview: 

ie2b0H3.png

It's all yours.  :mlp_smug:

Thank you for coming!  :)  

Next pony: Terse Tranquility requested by Fresh Nonsense

Currently I don't have any questions as that album answers everything already.

@@Fresh Nonsense, if you'd like to add something though, just let me know.  :) 

Edited by Rikifive
Replaced attachments with off-site images.
  • Brohoof 4

@@JonasDarkmane, your pony is completed! :love: Sorry it took me ages!  :rarity:

I was wondering on which reference I should be basing on more ~ I've decided to stick with the one without the costume, as it allowed me to pick the colors more accurately as well as get the design of mane and tail better.

And I knew it - I've made all three versions as I said. 

So... Here's your pony! I hope you'll like it! If you'd like to change something, please let me know! 

Scribere Iceberg

Animated GIF:

PNG:

Also, here's EXTRA:

Out of curiosity, I was toying with shading to see how it would look like and ... I did science. It turned out to not look that bad, so take a look! 

Drastically upscaled version for better preview: 

It's all yours.  

Thank you for coming! 

It looks extravagantly beautiful <3 <3 <3 :D Thank you very much for this Riki :D 

And the shading looks top notch ;):D Well done :D 

• Brohoof 1

It looks extravagantly beautiful <3 <3 <3 Thank you very much for this Riki  

I'm sooooo happy you liked it!  :pinkie: Glad could do something for you!  :)

And the shading looks top notch Well done  

*eep!* thank you very much!  :yay:  :D

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
M4C2c9l.png

@@Fresh Nonsense, Your pony is completed!  :yay:

yf6UNFR.png
Contents

IfrhXfK.png
Default | MCM Version | Shaded
p0AK6oo.pngMfnv4o0.pngjxxjmRT.png

XzDXBfo.png
Default | MCM Version
dVZGYY3.gif&key=d6e7f0cce3016258173b67abv72XlpQ.gif&key=c7b908cafa6b33d481e04683

Colors were taken from this image:

sig-4815988.sig-4815988.sig-4815988.sig-

Mane & Tail shapes were based on these images:

By the way cute artworks. :3

If there are any changes you'd like to make or if there are any :derp: derps  around (such as misplaced pixels etc.), then don't hesitate to notify me. =)

Also in the meanwhile, I've modified the base (hence it took me the whole day to finish that request :derp:).

Some pixels were rearranged and the animation was remastered, because the previous one had 'too heavy breathing', which didn't work well with accessories such as necklaces. - now it's more gentle.

'Santa Set' got improved as well. There are more details and blue color was changed to pink.

I've also reworked wings, but it doesn't apply to your pony.  :muffins:

That being said, if anypony with their requests completed would like to apply these changes to their ponies, then just notify me. There's no problem with updating them, but I just need to know, if these changes are wanted.

Anyway, I hope you'll like it!  :squee: 

@@PiratePony, That's a pleasure to do and share something with other ponies. :rarity: 

Though I wish I could work faster, but there are so many things to do, that I don't know where to start.  :P 

@@Cloggedone, Now it's time for your pony!

So far I have a short description of your pony's colors and Cutie Mark. However, information about mane and tail shapes are missing, thus I'm unable to approach it. post-38649-0-17388600-1486638288.png Could you more or less explain how they should look like? A reference image or quick sketch* of their shape would be best, but description will work as well. Oooooor if you're not sure about their design, then I can try to come up with one from scratch if you wish.  ;)

Also, what is your pony's name? :3

Take your time! (=

* - What I mean by quick sketch?

ItqxnZk.png - and that would be more than enough! ^^

Also... I'm really sorry for whining, but working with attachments is starting to be a pain. Due to not being able to upload attachments in this thread, I have to throw everything to a thread in the Testing Forum. So, to upload images I need to go to the other thread first and prepare images before being able to post, which unnecessarily takes a lot of time, not mentioning, that there is a wall of images in that thread as well as in my Media Library. Someday, my PC will blow up when I'll try to load that thread. It's even worse when it comes to update the image, because it requires so much effort and patience. I truly dislike having to use attachments. That's a crime against convenience.  >_> Heh, I could create a huge wall of text by covering disadvantages of using attachments. post-38649-0-40383400-1486548149.png

Either way, sorry for whining, I'm just getting worried with time.  :rarity: 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

M4C2c9l.png

@@Dark Horse, Your pony is ready!

CM2FvY5.png
Contents

IfrhXfK.png
Default | MCM Version | Shaded | Special+Shading
MiSnfx1.pngB2D0WNy.pngzzxWkfF.pngtD12kNC.png&key=ac344b59e81b871e3b995901

XzDXBfo.png
Default | MCM Version
JK3ye9Q.gif&key=4fa9779b7983bf3270006ad4QMptSHg.gif&key=d2564b0450842849e578459b

By the way, if anybody would like to get the other versions in gif format, just notify me.  :)

I hope everything is okay!  :D 

Next pony: Crescent Star
I think I have everything I need, so everything is okay.  :)

@@Cloggedone, I still need the mane and tail description. I can't approach it without these. I can design the mane and tail for you if you want, just notify me.  :) Until then, your request is still on hold, because I don't know what to do.

@@Amorphis, Your pony is next in line after the current request ~ everything is okay, except one tiny detail ~ What is your pony's name?  :catface:

Sorry it takes soooo long everypony. Heh, that gets kinda awkward to talk about Christmas-themed event after such a long time. What a fail.  :adorkable:
At least stuff is happening through the whole year, so enjoy the heavily extended event!  :-P

Also, I've updated OP with some fancy thingies.
  • Brohoof 5

@@Rikifive,

Goodness Riki, I didn't expect you to include a shaded AND coat version. Those all look incredible! You really went above and beyond here. :D

What a wonderful gift to the start the spring with~ You have an amazing talent my friend. Best of luck with the remaining requests. Can't wait to see them myself. ^_^

Thank you so much! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

M4C2c9l.png

@@Mr Dash, Your pony is ready!

l1JtEBa.png
Contents

IfrhXfK.png
SYu7gm3.pngkwKTg6W.pngcH4LrKv.png

XzDXBfo.png
Default | MCM Version
cyKVvLI.gif&key=ad49dcce68686c217150ce13xdm22jm.gif&key=324e166d25ca1f2ad47e995f

+ Profile Brick

hAl5Zoq.png

I hope everything is okay! If there is anything you'd like to change, just let me know!  :D 

@@Dark Horse, I had to at least try and see how it goes.  ^_^  I'm glad you liked it!  :pinkie:

Heh, RIP Winter I guess.  :laugh: I don't consider myself talented, but thank you! It really makes me happy! I hope I'll finish them before next Winter!  :lol:

You're welcome!!

@@Denim&Venom, Ouh, sorry for that.  :twi: 

@@Amorphis, Okie dokie! Noted his name. =)  Oh, and one more thing - what is the color of his eyes? That's a very important little detail! Thankies! :3

And now it's time for your pony! 1056 replies in our private conversation, so I think you deserve it!  :laugh:

@@Mesme RizeYour snake-pony is next in line after the current request, so I'd like to ask few questions to be prepared. :3

- What is your snake-pony's name?

- Is that okay to draw his hooves like this (judging by reference image and your signature) or does he prefer another stance?

V3a88Sf.png

(Note: It's a rough quick sketch - not the actual design)

And that's all!  :)

Also, if anybody else wants the profile brick, just let me know!!  :yay: 

Be a hero like this!  :love: 

NjkaR8c.png

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 6

@@Mesme RizeYour snake-pony is next in line after the current request, so I'd like to ask few questions to be prepared. :3

- What is your snake-pony's name?

- Is that okay to draw his hooves like this (judging by reference image and your signature) or does he prefer another stance?

V3a88Sf.png

(Note: It's a rough quick sketch - not the actual design)

And that's all. :)

My member name is based on my oc's name. so yeah, his name is Mesme Rize. :P

And yeah, those hooves are okay. BTW, if you go with Mesmes Normal eyes, try to give it a bit of green. If Mesmes eyes are not in hypno mode, they are green. :)

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, okie!  ^_^

Bright green like in the reference image you've posted? I'm asking, because I'll be borrowing colors from there.  :-P

Ooh, okie!  ^_^

Bright green like in the reference image you've posted? I'm asking, because I'll be borrowing colors from there.  :-P

yeah, just make them like that. :)

• Brohoof 1

@@PiratePony, No need to thank, that's a pleasure to do something for such a nice ponies.  :catface:

@@Amorphis, I'm really sorry, but I'm afraid I'll have to reject your request. Your pony is too difficult to make and I don't have time, nor patience to struggle with this.  :scots: That's because your pony is.. um... facing to left and .. that ... um.. confuses me. :squee:  

JK

I'll try to finish him even today (before going to sleep, that is, because it's 10:21 PM (for me), so technically it's very close to 'tomorrow')~ but if you'll be distracting me, then you'll have to wait ages!  :lol: JK

Heh, to be honest it's almost ready, but it will take an extra hour or two to configure, export to various formats and versions and upload it here (curse you, attachments! :-P) like it always does.  :P  

Now I'm trying to push myself to the limits and do those ponies faster, because I was procrastinating with this for far too long.  :D It started to feel awkward to make ponies wait that long.  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

M4C2c9l.png

@@Amorphis, Your pony is ready!

Heh, I was going to post that before going to sleep, but for some reason lights went out, so I went to sleep, because I was not sure when they'll turn it back on and sitting in darkness wasn't interesting.  :-P

I've lost some progress too, but it was not that much. Thankfully I was saving often.

BBGPDvA.png
Contents

IfrhXfK.png
dT8K2Gp.pngRb7B3Bz.png9kURl7o.png

XzDXBfo.png
Default | MCM Version
4usGyZK.gif&key=6effb792f05c639adbc21b0b0m9EO7q.gif&key=52847585ab514428c012f499

+ Profile Brick

OZPkYGf.png

Error? Wanting to change something? Just let me know!  :)
I tried to leave the face expression, but it's hard to do that accurately when having only few pixels available. He seems to be kinda upset instead of ... confident? Not sure how to describe it.  :-P Looks like he didn't like wearing Santa stuff.  :laugh: 
Tell me what you think ~ I can turn it back to default expression.

Now snake-pony. This will be interesting!  :yay: 

@@Raritas, Your pony is next in line after the current request. I think I've gathered all the necessary information except one little detail.. What is your pony's name?  :catface: 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 5

@@Raritas, Your pony is next in line after the current request. I think I've gathered all the necessary information except one little detail.. What is your pony's name?  

Awesome thanks!  ^_^ And my OC is called Mizar, only recently decided on a name for it :) 

• Brohoof 1

It's perfect ^^

Thank you, and looks like yep, he hate santa stuff :D

Glad you liked it!  :pinkie:

And I'm so sorry for making him upset!  :D

Awesome thanks!  ^_^ And my OC is called Mizar, only recently decided on a name for it :)

Better late, than never!  :D Thankies, now everything is okay!  :)

• Brohoof 1

I do say that Crescent Star looks rather classy. Well done. Top class.

I actually completely forgot about this to be honest. Not very classy of me.

None the less, looks great! Thank you very much!

• Brohoof 1