Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rikifive's Gift To Our Donors

PiratePony

(edited)

4g7WJ2v.png

@Derplight Sperkle Your pony is ready!

As always - please take a closer look and tell me if you'll find anything wrong. :rarity: Sometimes pixels don't cooperate with me. :derp: 
Also I'm not sure if I got the tail and wings right, so if anything should be longer/shorter/flipped in any way, just tell me. :) These don't have transparency on purpose. I was thinking, that it will be better to give solid colors, as it's pixel art.

Oh- and I'm not sure about my interpretation of the golden belt-thingie, that your changeling has in the reference image, so feel free to correct me or ask for removal if that wasn't needed. :rarity:

Once again - don't be afraid to yell at me. ^_^ I'll be correcting things either way - When I'll notice errors myself. :D Pointing these out will be appreciated!  :P;)
Suggestions also are welcomed! :)  

Okay, so that's all! :pinkie:

iyxfH3H.png

46ZqXD0.png

6nLoIne.pngNslZBzp.png

wdRyeru.png

reeopCC.gifOkVuC8t.gif

+ Changebrick Profile Brick

Yyp27Cc.png

@Cloggedone *poke* *poke* :catface: Somepony is busy? ^_^ Oohh otherwise he'll end up with the random design I gave him! :P 

Edited by Rikifive
UPDATED FILES
  • Brohoof 1

@Rikifive

I love it! Tails and wings are fine. The gold necklace thing you made actually goes for the entire torso like so.

Image result for changeling mlp new form

I know the reference pic did block to entire torso so it makes sense you missed it 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Derplight Sperkle said:

Tails and wings are fine.

Oh princesses, after looking at the picture I think the tail is actually upside down. :derp: I was literally wondering on that one, that's why I mentioned:

13 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

(...) so if anything should be longer/shorter/flipped (...)

So I've just created a disaster! :love:  Are you sure the tail is fine? :D 

7 minutes ago, Derplight Sperkle said:

The gold necklace thing you made actually goes for the entire torso like so.

I know the reference pic did block to entire torso so it makes sense you missed it 

Oh, it's soooo well hidden in the reference image. :P I'll fix that. :P 

So I guess I made so many errors. The reason is.. that .. I simply haven't watched that episode yet, as I'm still at the beginning of season 5. I wasn't aware of their design, my bad. :rarity: 

I just shamelessly have wrecked the whole design of changelings. :D I hope they'll forgive me that. :rarity: 

No sleep for me until I'll fix that! :please:

• Brohoof 1

@Derplight Sperkle

Okay, I've updated the files. :P 

- The tail was a total disaster, flipping wouldn't help. :D Had to kill that with fire and redraw it. :P 
- I've noticed, that their hooves are thinner and have slightly different shape than 'normal' ponies, so I've modified his 'hoofsies' to make it more accurate.
- The gold necklace thing has been replaced by proper thing - how is it called? Crust? :derp: 

1 hour ago, Derplight Sperkle said:

You are forgiven :P

You won't regret this. :please:

Please tell me if there's anything else, that needs to be or could be changed. As you can see, I'm capable of making disasters. I'm sorry your pony was the victim of my lack of knowledge regarding changelings. We totally need to meet more often to get to know each other better. :P:D;) 

• Brohoof 1

YAY! :yay: 

Well then, if there will be anything you'd like to change in the future, don't hesitate to notify me. :) ..But when you said, that the tail was fine even though it was upside down, I'm kinda worried, that you'll not say a thing, because you just don't want to bother me. :rarity: Uh, but please do tell me if you'll ever want to improve something. :please: 

Anyway, thank you for coming! ^_^ 

• Brohoof 2

• 5 weeks later...

4g7WJ2v.png

@Defective Scootaloo Your pony is ready!

I'm sorry you had to wait ages. :P
As always- if there's anything you'd like to change- just let me know. :) 

Also.. heh.. because I wanted to try something.. I've did some science on your OC and I can't say it went very well. :derp: So I guess you'll get something extra. :squee: 

C9waEtF.png

UZVV6Me.png

cqdtcGr.png MgNjgfJ.png

BdmoPYG.png

9m0Zz0Q.gif cVFfh1J.gif

F5dBfkl.png

nuTHUmY.png

EP25Y6v.png

mreQL35.png
SHAMELESSLY BASED ON REFERENCE IMAGE

I hope you'll like it! x3

Uh.. I'm still not sure what to do with @Cloggedone's request... :rarity: I've tried messaging, I kept poking in the thread, but still no reply.. I guess I'll just post the improvised version based on description. :twi:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

4g7WJ2v.png

@Glacies Frost & @Cloggedone Your ponies are ready!

Heh, it took me almost the whole day, but you all were waiting too long. :P 

bZw30o9.png

t6XVEDD.png

SPiA39c.png jEHdpB3.png

twCOgKM.png

UDk5fol.gif NvXLPxN.gif

tOSSf8m.png

FRLQS4G.png

FLkAkOM.png

Here I was unsure of things, because I had to improvise a lot. I hope you'll like the design. :P 
ke2dZio.png

XbfOXPD.pngB0S8Uf1.png

F2ZkfnQ.png

g56CLUE.gifNcStBDT.gif

jZ3wXpp.png

DKU4EFL.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand after more than 8 months we got to the end (of the urgent requests).. :muffins: At least I managed to complete these before next Christmas!  :D

Thank you all for coming and I'm happy, that I could somehow help, even though it's not much to be honest. :P 

Thank you for patience. :) 

Personally I'm not done with this yet. I still have some plans. . . - - - 

TO BE CONTINUED...

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, Rikifive said:

4g7WJ2v.png

@Glacies Frost & @Cloggedone Your ponies are ready!

Heh, it took me almost the whole day, but you all were waiting too long. :P 

bZw30o9.png

t6XVEDD.png

SPiA39c.png jEHdpB3.png

twCOgKM.png

UDk5fol.gif NvXLPxN.gif

tOSSf8m.png

FRLQS4G.png

FLkAkOM.png

Here I was unsure of things, because I had to improvise a lot. I hope you'll like the design. :P 
ke2dZio.png

XbfOXPD.pngB0S8Uf1.png

F2ZkfnQ.png

g56CLUE.gifNcStBDT.gif

jZ3wXpp.png

DKU4EFL.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand after more than 8 months we got to the end (of the urgent requests).. :muffins: At least I managed to complete these before next Christmas!  :D

Thank you all for coming and I'm happy, that I could somehow help, even though it's not much to be honest. :P 

Thank you for patience. :) 

Personally I'm not done with this yet. I still have some plans. . . - - - 

TO BE CONTINUED...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! IT'S BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT! Also, can I use that image you made of my pony's face as a sig?

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Glacies Frost said:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! IT'S BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT! Also, can I use that image you made of my pony's face as a sig?

YAAAAAY! :yay: Happy to hear that! :pinkie: 

YES! SURE! OF COURSE! It's all yours! :love:;) What's more, I'd be more than happy to know, that somebody actually had some use of my works. :wub: 

However, if you have that banner in mind:

bZw30o9.png

~ , then I'm afraid it won't work as signature. It's formatted to fit the 'about me' page perfectly.

Buuuuuut perhaps these will work? ;) 

600x100 SIGNATURE SIZE
CqLpXjg.png

600x200 SIGNATURE DONOR-SIZE
naKscyg.png

Take a look and pick whatever you'll like. :) 

Oh and note, that they have semi-transparent background (how fancy!) and its color may be slightly different when posted in sites/places with colored background (i.e. it will appear darker when posted in dark-themed sites). For example:

DARK-THEMED SITE
33i1OHx.png

BSOD EDITION
cTkGEsw.png

If you'd prefer a solid color with no transparency at all, just let me know. :) 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:09 AM, Rikifive said:

4g7WJ2v.png

@Defective Scootaloo Your pony is ready!

I'm sorry you had to wait ages. :P
As always- if there's anything you'd like to change- just let me know. :) 

Also.. heh.. because I wanted to try something.. I've did some science on your OC and I can't say it went very well. :derp: So I guess you'll get something extra. :squee: 

C9waEtF.png

UZVV6Me.png

cqdtcGr.png MgNjgfJ.png

BdmoPYG.png

9m0Zz0Q.gif cVFfh1J.gif

F5dBfkl.png

nuTHUmY.png

EP25Y6v.png

mreQL35.png
SHAMELESSLY BASED ON REFERENCE IMAGE

I hope you'll like it! x3

Uh.. I'm still not sure what to do with @Cloggedone's request... :rarity: I've tried messaging, I kept poking in the thread, but still no reply.. I guess I'll just post the improvised version based on description. :twi:

sorry it took me this long, i had a lot going on irl to say the very least, i love it and i cant say thank you enough to how good it all looks and for the bonus, if im not too late and hoping im not overstepping something but maybe the bonus gift could be given to everypony else as well? it doesnt seem fair if i got more then someone else just because of delays :) and besides, it wouldnt sit well with my ocd if some got more then others only because i had to wait longer :adorkable: well that and everyone else might like to see it, but its understandable if not.

i will need to update my profile back to Vera once more to use the new kit i have :adorkable: i feel sooo outdated, lol

• Brohoof 2

@Defective Scootaloo Oh, don't you worry about that, you don't even have to explain anything. :fluttershy: 

As for the bonus- heh, it's not because of delays, so don't feel bad about it. :P I was just trying something- more like, practicing something? Basically it's just a pretty much random thing unrelated to the project (MCM gifts). I was just doing something else from time to time in meanwhile. I know it looks unfair, but I kinda didn't want to waste work, so I just posted it here. :P Besides, I'm pretty sure it's nothing amazing and most likely nopony would be interested in that. :twi:
So.. Don't feel bad, as that's my fault- I keep thinking about improving things, doing more and more- and that's how the mess is created. I didn't organize that well at the beginning and I ended up changing things during the process... :twi:

Either way, I'm glad you liked it! :) 

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...

K3Ld8mp.png

Hello everypony back! :rarityhat:

I've mentioned, that I still have some plans related to the MCM - now it's time to get to them! :oneheckofahat: 

I believe it won't be much, but I wanted to try something. Buuuuut in order to get to this, I need to do something else first... :dashcutehat: Umm.. it sounds rather confusing, but you'll see... :applehat:

Either way, I've got 2 more ponies done for now!

Here they are;

Buffy!!!
N1qtsGQ.png

xQtqVrx.png hZGkfH4.png

I hope she'll like it! :yay: 
Buffy leave a comment please!!! :wub: 

aaaaaaaand of course----

Pixel Wavelength!
NHniEF3.png

a0IYqER.pngFoSbhxn.png

The Supercommunity's Superpony! Maybe her horn is not long enough to give a 100% lag-free signal, but we still appreciate her hard work! Most of the time it all works, after all. :D;) 

That's all for now! Hope to see you again soon! :) 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 6

• 2 weeks later...

K3Ld8mp.png

Hello again! :pinkiecutehat:

I've said I'll make gifts for ponies, who will donate to the charity, but there was another pony, who was making gifts during this event and that pony totally needs to be here as well!
Who that may be?
@VengefulStrudel of course! :yay: This one is for you! :yay: 

GJcrZfD.png

Yd9GRGe.png

bKA2Rc8.png CuKjCVT.png

8bMbjiX.png

5kvZMlo.gif SR3as0t.gif

daSADxX.png

lRbboNT.png

rftXzJs.png

Because why not? :P

PihU22J.png

Took me ages, because I always keep making silly mistakes, that result in having to redo things over and over again. :derp: These pixels are always against mah! :muffins:

I hope you'll like it! :love: 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 5

K3Ld8mp.png

It took forever, but another pony is ready! :yay:

This one is for @PiratePony, for obvious reasons. :grin: He didn't ask for one, but he needs to be here as well. :proud: Thank you for all the hard work and everything! :) 

1bs1nqc.png

SsQiUER.png

ENatxkE.pngdMQ25gh.pngj0IYSh4.png

vfnMh10.png

LAVg2ZE.gifTg0UDT9.gifGFPFfZc.gif

lEHQ5pX.png

efuJEzY.png

AqHasnR.png

ZZZxfFY.png

I hope you'll like it-- and I hope, that Pirate-Rarity is actually what you'd like to get. :rarity::derp: If not, poke me if you'd like to have one with your OC, if you have any. :) 

That was a night full of work! ^_^ Princess Celestia is raising the Sun already, so I'll better go to sleep. :derp: 

• Brohoof 3

@Rikifive thank you so much. This really made my morning when I saw it. Your hard work over the past year on this, something that was from the good of your heart to those who helped MCM last year be a success, is greatly appreciated. It's stuff like this that makes this community great!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

• Brohoof 1

@PiratePony The same I could say about you. ;) I'm really happy I could somewhat help. :) 

Of course thank you for your hard work as well! It was great working with you :) ~ or rather having everything under your wings. :derp:

• Brohoof 2