Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rikifive's Gift To Our Donors

PiratePony

@Rikifive has been gracious enough to offer a small gift to donors to this year's charity. He mentioned this in the main MCM V thread. Basically he will draw your OC if you donate $5 or more. Very generous indeed!

Take it away, RikiFive!

• Brohoof 12

Hello everypony!

AQpy2zQ.pngIntroduction
Since I'm unable to donate money towards this charity (different, less valuable currency and many expenses at the moment (home renovation)), I was thinking of something else I could do.
Instead of donating money, I'm going to donate my time and effort to bring a little bit of happiness by drawing pixel ponies for you!
It's not much, but the word will be spread further with each donate and pony, that will be made.
I'll be posting your ponies here and on my Deviantart account, so that, the images will be easier to find on the internet, linking back to the charity page, thus hopefully bringing more attention.

w2eGUAs.png

Dd6zbUV.png

ox55GOC.gifB4t0vcB.gif

Donor - @Lightwing | Request | Completion | dA

6ktpsU2.png

Lo5UYvo.gif1mXRWRX.gif

Donor - @Jeric | Request | Completion | dA

h7zrli6.png

sMdwmme.gif08zuFY4.gif

Donor - @Randimaxis | Request | Completion | dA

WZ3K69c.png

8cko4jJ.giffgcuoKr.gifUQgTI60.gif

Donor - @JonasDarkmane | Request | Completion | dA

MqtkFOj.png

dVZGYY3.gifv72XlpQ.gif

Donor - @Fresh Nonsense | Request | CompletiondA

EBSXDxJ.png

JK3ye9Q.gifQMptSHg.giftD12kNC.png

Donor - @Dark Horse | Request | Completion | dA

t1Wu9f6.png

cyKVvLI.gifxdm22jm.gif

Donor - @Mr Dash | Request | Completion | dA

BfiHjqm.png

4usGyZK.gif0m9EO7q.gif

Donor - @Amorphis | Request | Completion | dA

TgmtMOS.png

StaNxDX.gif7kgxcPW.gif

Donor - @Mesme Rize | Request | Completion | dA

2hd6qKP.png

IRsF0TI.gifYgPXINL.gif

Donor - @Raritas | Request | CompletiondA

3or0BxD.png

v54b58A.gifEvWp8m6.gif

Donor - @Sir Hugoholic | Requested through PM | CompletiondA

456qqAv.png

lmh9obo.gifrXbqcnC.gifRcTPqHG.gif

Donor - @Compeador | Requested through Discord | CompletiondA

B4B73nr.png

qZY4kqn.gifHluNRIG.gif

Donor - @Buzz | RequestCompletion | dA

TLowI5y.png

gL1EnKS.gifNwWKpD5.gif

Donor - @Totally Lyra | RequestCompletion | dA

pzbNPG0.png

Wjzo7nH.gifNU8p9WF.gif

Donor - @Mentis Soliloquy | RequestCompletion | dA

HObuJrm.png

JWIIUKQ.gif4SyDpg0.gif

Donor - @Yoshi89 | RequestCompletion | dA

DcVjHMy.png

reeopCC.gifOkVuC8t.gif

Donor - @Derplight Sperkle | RequestCompletion | dA

TtF2fpx.png

9m0Zz0Q.gifcVFfh1J.gif

Donor - @Defective Scootaloo | RequestCompletion | dA

Gmm2aVS.png

UDk5fol.gifNvXLPxN.gif

Donor - @Glacies Frost | RequestCompletion | dA

TrRcOvu.png

g56CLUE.gifNcStBDT.gif

Donor - @Cloggedone | Requested through PM | Completion | dA

fqyEBAO.png

5kvZMlo.gifSR3as0t.gif

Donor - @VengefulStrudel | --- | Completion | dA

6mcqO3k.png

LAVg2ZE.gifTg0UDT9.gifGFPFfZc.gif

Donor - @PiratePony | --- | Completion | dA

N1qtsGQ.png

xQtqVrx.pnghZGkfH4.png

Donor - MLPF Mascot | --- | Completion | dA

NHniEF3.png

a0IYqER.pngFoSbhxn.png

Donor - Poniverse Mascot | --- | Completion | dA

8f99IWe.png

if28g4D.png1GkcQfr.png

Donor - My OC | --- | Completion | dA

MI8saFB.png

gwYnz6V.png
Donor - Special OC | --- | Completion | dA

F1zx5va.png

x3GZuRB.gif

T89tEvT.png

AQpy2zQ.pngWhen Can I Request?
You can request a pony if you have the MCM Donor status on forums and/or have donated $5 or more for Making Christmas Merrier V Charity.
I can offer only one pony per user, regardless of extra amount of donation.

AQpy2zQ.pngHow To Request?
When your account will be verified, you can ask for your Making Christmas Merrier Pony. To do that, just post a reply in this thread including information about your OC. If you don't have your OC, don't feel sad, you can always request an existing pony from the show or anypony else you'd like to! 
Requests are now closed. Sorry! :squee: 

AQpy2zQ.pngSome Tech Information:
> These are pixel art, scaled to double size for better view.

> Ponies come in present boxes, that include:

.png default version
- .png MCM:V version (AKA Santa Set)
- .gif default version (gif is an idle animation)
- .gif MCM:V version
- if possible, a .png and/or .gif version with special costume/suit and other accessories, if your pony wears any. Notify me if you'll want these as well

- Additionally, if anypony would be interested, I could make a profile picture out of your pixel pony for you to use, that will look like it was from a game! :yay:  Examples:

post-38649-0-44912900-1488664510.pngpost-38649-0-11492000-1488664513.pngpost-38649-0-22681400-1488682991.png
post-38649-0-12160700-1488682870_thumb.png

AQpy2zQ.pngWhy anypony would need those?
It's nothing amazing I know, but you could always stick those ponies to your profile page as gifts and be proud, that you've participated and helped in that charity. It would nicely decorate your profile with your own, cute pony, that was made in a special event. You can also consider that just as a fanart! :ticking:
Besides that, your pony will stay here in the Pony Gallery, so everypony will know, that you have a good heart!

AQpy2zQ.pngLast Words
Please forgive me potential delays. I'm working on many things at once, not mentioning trying to stay active on forums. I'm really sorry if it will take ages. :rarity:

Edited by Rikifive
Updated
  • Brohoof 16

Well, I did donate a while ago, but did miss this! Let me be the first one to request either way~

cupid_by_trustalight-da35xzr.png

ignore the tiny hat, it's not part of muh ponysona

Be merciful please. Love is super cute after all. c:

• Brohoof 2

@@Lightwing, I'll try my best! I see, that your reference has a pretty smoother style, that doesn't have outline colors based on particular parts ~ I assume it will be okay for me to judge these? :3

@@Cloggedone, I finally finished updating the thread (at least for now) ~ The answer is yes, though some visual material would be appreciated. Don't kill me if lack of visual reference will lead me to fail. :3 You can read more details in the post. 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

I'm so doing this! I need more Mrs. Jeric OC art. I'll make a new donation just cause

[hr[

Here is my wife's OC, feel free to make the mane just orange if you can't two-tone it ... it will just be the pre-wedding version of her. :P

BTW, you are amazing for doing this. Seriously solid idea you had. 

blog-0966061001467407908.png

• Brohoof 3

@@Lightwing, First version for preview is ready!

To make sure everything will be okay for you, I'm posting a preview to ask for your opinion.

lRT2s38.png

I had troubles with making her accurate, as the image was showing her in a dynamic position ~ I've tired my best to interprete that correctly and I hope, that it doesn't look that terrible.  :rarity:  Don't kill me.

Is there anything, you'd like to change? Feel free to rant on my awful skills.  :squee:

@@Jeric, Aaawwwwww she looks sooooo cute!!!! post-38649-0-53586000-1479961547.png

Oh no worries! Multicolored manes/tails are even preferred, because single-colored look kinda weird. So that's even better!

Added your request to the list! (=

What I've got myself into.. Just kidding!  :D

Thank you very much! At least that way I can participate in that charity and do something good! post-38649-0-53586000-1479961547.png

Though I admit, that's a real challenge for me, considering, that I'm pretty sure I'll get spammed at some point.. or at least get stuck when more complex pony will appear.  :twi: But generally it's pretty fun and I hope, that I'll be getting smiles for that, because that's what I want from you all! Even if I'll fail... please?  :catface:

• Brohoof 3

@@Lightwing, First version for preview is ready!

To make sure everything will be okay for you, I'm posting a preview to ask for your opinion.

sig-4748515.sig-4748279.lRT2s38.png

I had troubles with making her accurate, as the image was showing her in a dynamic position ~ I've tired my best to interprete that correctly and I hope, that it doesn't look that terrible. :rarity:Don't kill me.

Is there anything, you'd like to change? Feel free to rant on my awful skills.

Oh my gooooodss!

That's incredibly cute! And yeah, to be fair though, Cupid's hair is designed in purpose to be impossibly long c:

You keep going that way, I love it!

And about your question about the pic, I don't mind it! I like it when people gives feedback of my drawings too c:

• Brohoof 3

Hiya, Riki!

Okay, I've been having my own issue with how to choose between my OCs as to which one would be eligible for the pixie-treatment... well, after MUCH roundabout debate, I have settled for my own ponysona, Randi Maxis:

post-34233-0-01801600-1480256807_thumb.png

The only note I have is that I wanted to be sure that all the colors of the ROYGBIV spectrum are visible; if it isn't too much trouble, I would love it if the hat/boots were different colors - but if those are unchangable, then I won't complain...

Heck, I won't complain at all anyway - this is an AWESOME thing you're doing for MCM!

Thank you so very, very much for this, and your donation is just as amazing as anyone else's - excelsior, my fine forum friend!

• Brohoof 1

I was thinking of skipping this :please:, but why not let the spirit of Christmas flow a bit more? 

If you are willing to do so (I have donated more than 5$ to the charity), could you do my ponysona, Scribere Iceberg? 

post-28830-0-03028800-1480271469_thumb.png

He's the one in the middle 

• Brohoof 1

@@Lightwing, Yeah, her mane is pretty long. :3

I'm so happy that you liked it! In that case I'll start animating her and finally add to the galery, once done. post-38649-0-53586000-1479961547.png

Was that your drawing? Nice! That is soooo cute, that you can't do anything but love it. I iike the softy-style, which makes her look so cute. post-38649-0-53586000-1479961547.png Wish I could draw like this!  :-P

@@Randimaxis, Hey, hello! ^^

I took me a while to get what you mean, but now I see. Hmm.. I can't say, that those are unchangeable, because I have full control there, so I can even make them multicolored and everything if needed (donate $50 or more to get rainbow accessories jk, but that wouldn't be that stupid actually. :P ), but I kinda would prefer keeping the same colors for everypony, because we all met here for one purpose and it also shows, that even totally different ponies can share something ~ by fighting for something together while looking similar (for support purposes etc.) These accessories are magical from some point of view as they're kinda associated with the event, so I'd prefer keeping them unique as they are, rather than giving different colors for each pony.

However, if that's really what you'd love to have, then of course, I could try doing something there to not disappoint you.  :rarity: 

I'm really glad to be able to share some happiness around! Thank you very much for your kind words! post-38649-0-53586000-1479961547.png

@@JonasDarkmane, I knew my skills are terrible, but that much? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just kidding!  :D

Of course! I'll try my best! Glad you've came!  :pinkie:

I've added your requests to the list - RIP my free time, I gotta start working!  :love:

sig-4749039.WtvmtpT.png

@@Lightwing, Your request is completed! I hope everything looks alright! post-38649-0-53586000-1479961547.png

sig-4749039.CCqFuZN.gif

By the way - Cupid is her full name? I just want to be sure to not derp.  :derp:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

By the way - Cupid is her full name? I just want to be sure to not derp. :derp:

Cupid Strike is the full name, and that gif is one of the best things I've ever seen done for Cupid. You're the best! c:

• Brohoof 1

@@Lightwing, Ooh, so I did derp in the end. My bad!  :muffins: I'm sooooo happy, that you liked it!  :pinkie:

c:

That smile is the best reward I could ask for! post-38649-0-53586000-1479961547.png

@@Jeric, I have good news! ..Hopefully..  :squee:

I've finished making a preview of your wife's OC. By the way, she's so cute, that I'd be doing nothing else but hugging her. I really love the art ~ so softy and nice. post-38649-0-53586000-1479961547.png

5XPjR4C.png UVVoGk8.png

To be honest I'm not sure of these lightning effects on her mane and tail, so I've brought you a preview of both versions. Let me know what you think and which version do you prefer.

Mane on her back goes behind her body (from the perspective)- I was thinking of doing the same as on the image you've gave ~ but if you'd like it to appear in the front, then it can be changed. ^^

I tried to make her as accurate as possible, but there always can be some derps around ~ take a look and tell me if there's something you'd like to change.

If everything will be okay, then I'll start finalizing the request, but it will have to wait, because I need to get some sleep before going to work. I hope 5 hours of sleep will be enough!  :-P

Oh and by the way - please tell me her full name!  :D

Once again ~ Thank you very much for your kind words! I'm so happy, that I can participate!

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

I'd like to add my ponysona to the list, please! She has her own album as a frame of reference (she's a tad vain).

https://m.imgur.com/a/U2IBN

I don't know if it would be possible, as I don't want to take up all your time, can you do a still shot of my OC without the Christmas decorations as well? Unanimated, sans scarf, boots, and hat? If not I completely understand.

My donation is listed as Troblems.

• Brohoof 1

Album of references? I don't have any questions!  :D

Of course it will be possible! I've prepared a multi-layered base for this event, so it's just a matter of three clicks to remove these decorations! ^^ And as stated in OP - non-animated versions are available as well!

Even if things wouldn't be prepared, I'd try my best to do these changes for you!  :)

She will appear with these decorations in the pony gallery, but I'll give you a separate image with these removed for all your needs! :3

Hmm... :huh:  Okie Dokie Lokie...  :okiedokieloki:

Just kidding! I believe you!  :catface:

I've added you to Active Requests List. ^^

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

@@Lightwing, Ooh, so I did derp in the end. My bad! :muffins: I'm sooooo happy, that you liked it! :pinkie:

That smile is the best reward I could ask for!

@@Jeric, I have good news! ..Hopefully.. :squee:

I've finished making a preview of your wife's OC. By the way, she's so cute, that I'd be doing nothing else but hugging her. I really love the art ~ so softy and nice.

sig-4749594.5XPjR4C.pngsig-4749594.UVVoGk8.png

To be honest I'm not sure of these lightning effects on her mane and tail, so I've brought you a preview of both versions. Let me know what you think and which version do you prefer.

Mane on her back goes behind her body (from the perspective)- I was thinking of doing the same as on the image you've gave ~ but if you'd like it to appear in the front, then it can be changed. ^^

I tried to make her as accurate as possible, but there always can be some derps around ~ take a look and tell me if there's something you'd like to change.

If everything will be okay, then I'll start finalizing the request, but it will have to wait, because I need to get some sleep before going to work. I hope 5 hours of sleep will be enough! :-P

Oh and by the way - please tell me her full name! :D

Once again ~ Thank you very much for your kind words! I'm so happy, that I can participate!

Wow. Just so much coolness. I like both approaches, but if I had to choose let's go with the second one (without the highlights).

As far as name she once called her Seraphic Amity. I told her to keep working on it. ;)

And yeah she's pretty cyoot (Pony and IRL).

• Brohoof 1

Hey there Rikifives! :D

I'd likewise love to have my own ponysona given your festive treatment, though as with Troblems could I too request a separate image without the accessories? So sorry to trouble you over it. ^^;

post-30925-0-25526000-1480373920_thumb.png

post-30925-0-54816700-1480373962_thumb.png

Thank you very much for your generosity. :catface:

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for doing dis. Those pixel pony's are looking quite good.

Time to bring some class into this with me OC/ponysona. Crescent Star.

Have some references.

uR07z8F.jpg?1

^^Ok. That one is a bit large.^^

crescent_star_is_a_bit_posh_by_misterdas

8V6vsXd.png?1

Please leave the monocle on if you can. Not sure how you can do a beard though.

I wonder......A Christmas Top hat.....Hmmm.....

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Riki. :)

I donated too and i wondered if you are able to also do my Lamiapony, considering he is not a Pony in the traditional sense:

full.png

full.png

full.png

If you have any questions, or are unsure about certain things, please don't be shy asking me. :)

• Brohoof 1

These look amazing! :D I'm in need for some art for my OC, if you don't mind c: Charity and art, what's not to love?

Unfortunately I only have a basic PonyTown reference for my OC, but I guess seeing as it's a similar style it's not too much of a problem I hope :)

3751fb2524.png

I hope this isn't too much trouble, thank you for doing this :D

• Brohoof 3

Wow, you are seriously talented man. I'm just gonna leave my ponysona stuff here if that's no problem. Keep up the good work man! :) 
commission___buzz_relic_reference_sheet_

• Brohoof 2

Hi Riki. Thank you very much for doing this! It's a wonderful idea!

If it's not too much trouble I'd like to add a pony to the end of your list. My OC is unfortunately incomplete at the moment, so instead can I request Lyra? If not, I will probably have my OC finished up in the next few days and post a reference when I can.

• Brohoof 2

@Totally Lyra, I don't see you in the list of donors on our donation page. RikiFive is doing this as a special gift to MCM donors - if you did indeed donate, please PM me a copy of your receipt so I can inform RikiFive so you can be added to the mix.

Thank you for your support in Making Christmas Merrier.

EDIT: my bad. TL totally donated. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

• Brohoof 2