Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

For oldest fans. ¿How do you feel for the movie?

Tnas 8626

This is a question mostly for the oldest fans of mlp dating from around 2010-2012. I'm doing this because I want to know the perception of somebody who has watched the show from the time where they where only two alicorns , when lived the "golden age" of the fandom and had a different excitement for mlp. 

Wow, I didn't realize that mlp only started having fans in 2010.

As a much older fan I can say I'm cautious.

Hasbro doesn't have a great track record for turning their TV shows into good movies.

Hollywood period doesn't have a good track record of turning TV shows into good movies either.

I think however this might not be a bad movie at all. I think it will be much better then the stinky turds that are The Chipmunks, The Smurfs and the Transformers movies. I doubt it will be nearly half as good as a Disney, Studio Ghibli or Pixar movie.

A nice middle ground isn't a bad thing.

Joined the fandom in mid 2012 and I personally am cautiously optimistic. I feel there has been far too much negativity regarding the film, especially since we haven't seen a single thing from it yet. I find it best to be excited for it, just keep expectations in check. That way, we might be very pleasantly surprised.

I started watching in July 2012 and I'm super hyped for the movie!  I don't know a whole lot about what it's going to be on, but the fact that this cute little show has gotten so far and developed a huge following and has a demand high enough to have a movie (if you count the Equestria Girls, then multiple movies!) is exciting to me.  

I'm very optimistic with the show in general, it's one of my favorite shows I've watched.  I doubt the movie will disappoint

I've been a fan in late 2012, and I'm pretty excited for the movie. We got apart some of the best the show has offered, we got people experienced on the field. I mean, seriously, we got the writer of Toy Story 2 and Mulan. If it fails, it's because they wanted to 

I started watching FiM in January 2011, sooo... I guess I've been a FiM fan for a while now ^^

But I also absolutely LOVED the original My Little Pony: The Movie when I was a kid :D And now I'm excited for the upcoming one! I'm hoping to re-live the joy I felt as a kid, when I first watched the original MLP movie ^^

I've been a fan since 2010! And I joined the brony community in 2011 ^^~

I have been looking forward to the new movie since it has some surprises for us in store! On the other hand, I'm not so sure how this movie will turn out. We already lost some writers and now most of the episodes are.. Bleh. Butttttt if this movie changes everything about the boring episodes, then I'm pretty happy to watch it.

• 2 weeks later...