Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is Trouble Shoes Celestia's size?

pnylvr

While the real-world explanation is probably "because his clumsiness wouldn't be as destructive or funny if he were the same size as other ponies", what's the in-universe reason? Is there any significance there? 

He could be one of those huge horses, the name sorta escapes me right now, but Trouble-Shoes might be a bit more horse-like. As a result, he could one of the extreme size horses. Though he doesn't look quite as...majestic as them. XD

Clydesdale? Only large horse I can think of atm.

But yea, just like Bulk Biceps, there's different sizes of ponies.

Large has traditionally been associated with clumsy, for some odd reason, so that was probably why. However, given the likes of Bulk Biceps, I'm prepared to suspend disbelief in Clyde's case. (Clyde... clydesdale... get it?)

Well why does Pipsqueak have a coat that's spotted, as opposed to most ponies. Or moreover why does Rainbow have a multi-colored mane unlike most others? 

The answer simply is that Trouble Shoes is like many other ponies, different in his own unique ways. No one person will ever be entirely alike or even at times remotely similar to others. That would actually be very boring. It's the same reason why we have 7 foot tall people and people of other different traits, just not in various polychromatic colors. 

just the variation of horse breeds. like the saddle Arabia rulers, theyre arab breed horses. plus twilight's gala mice spell, she even says horses.

Troubleshoes is a Clydesdale horse and i freaking love him! Could argue that Big Mac couldve been one as well, but I think hes just a larger than average pony. i like to think that Apple Dad was a clydes because of that.  

Clydesdale? Only large horse I can think of atm.

But yea, just like Bulk Biceps, there's different sizes of ponies.

Shire, Perchon, Fjord horse just a few more giant breeds =D most of the big breeds are European. 

• Brohoof 1

Obviously because his large size makes it more humorous effect overall... but otherwise he just happens to be larger than the average pony.

But he probably did eat his Wheaties. In fact I imagine he ate everyone's Wheaties by the size of him.

• Brohoof 1